• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:25
CEST 08:25
KST 15:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7989 users

[HSC IX] Day 4 - Page 104

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 175 Next
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
June 08 2014 18:15 GMT
#2061
On June 09 2014 03:14 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:13 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:56 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:55 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:54 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
That's wronger than wrong and you know that

you're right. USA has a much better chance of winning the world cup than MKP making code s.

...... Blatant player bashing

I don't see you boldly defending aLive. Not so noble now.

I have never attacked aLive in my life before

On August 24 2013 05:56 Lorning wrote:
Stop it aLive, i might actually start liking you if you keep giving these interviews

maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
On November 06 2013 00:03 Lorning wrote:
On November 06 2013 00:01 Fusilero wrote:
On November 05 2013 23:59 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Shit.. I'm running out of paint idea's #KillingEsports

Do a paint of alive being relevant.

I'm afraid the only way aLive will be relevant is when the stream gets 1 million concurrent viewers, and everyone starts posting 'aLive game'

Or when Tastosis is casting him: 'Nobody leaves this place .... aLive'

"aLive will never be relevant." rude
On November 09 2013 02:50 Lorning wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:49 BisuDagger wrote:
I'M cheering for the players who will disappoint the most people if they make the finals. They need some fans too. Therefore, I declare this finals to be between (P)duckdeok and (P)sOs

Not even Bisudagger acknowledges aLive

This seems kinda rude
On February 02 2014 06:24 Lorning wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:23 stuchiu wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 The_Templar wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:21 The_Templar wrote:
If San wins 4-0 I will put San in my signature next to aLive


It's cool Dear will 4-2 cuz that's PvP life.

it's too late Darkhoarse is Live Reporting version of Artosis


Explains why Alive only ever won 1 tournament.

What tournament? I don't remember aLive winning anything.

On March 06 2014 09:33 Lorning wrote:
aLive won what? IPL 5? I have no memory of such a tournament

Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

REKT.

Good use of your time btw.

Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

But I never said anything bad about aLive, you just altered random posts of me you found in my post history

It's really easy to do. Bully

I didn't alter a single one. Anyone who thinks I altered any of them you are welcome to check them :D

You're lying, I bet you can't screenshot 3 posts where I was hating on aLive
Community News
TL+ Member
Xinzoe
Profile Joined January 2014
Korea (South)2373 Posts
June 08 2014 18:15 GMT
#2062
On June 09 2014 03:14 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Weirdest thing today is MaNa saying "aka" as a word


EL OH EL
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 08 2014 18:15 GMT
#2063
On June 09 2014 03:14 jakethesnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:13 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:56 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:55 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:54 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
That's wronger than wrong and you know that

you're right. USA has a much better chance of winning the world cup than MKP making code s.

...... Blatant player bashing

I don't see you boldly defending aLive. Not so noble now.

I have never attacked aLive in my life before

On August 24 2013 05:56 Lorning wrote:
Stop it aLive, i might actually start liking you if you keep giving these interviews

maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
On November 06 2013 00:03 Lorning wrote:
On November 06 2013 00:01 Fusilero wrote:
On November 05 2013 23:59 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Shit.. I'm running out of paint idea's #KillingEsports

Do a paint of alive being relevant.

I'm afraid the only way aLive will be relevant is when the stream gets 1 million concurrent viewers, and everyone starts posting 'aLive game'

Or when Tastosis is casting him: 'Nobody leaves this place .... aLive'

"aLive will never be relevant." rude
On November 09 2013 02:50 Lorning wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:49 BisuDagger wrote:
I'M cheering for the players who will disappoint the most people if they make the finals. They need some fans too. Therefore, I declare this finals to be between (P)duckdeok and (P)sOs

Not even Bisudagger acknowledges aLive

This seems kinda rude
On February 02 2014 06:24 Lorning wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:23 stuchiu wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 The_Templar wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:21 The_Templar wrote:
If San wins 4-0 I will put San in my signature next to aLive


It's cool Dear will 4-2 cuz that's PvP life.

it's too late Darkhoarse is Live Reporting version of Artosis


Explains why Alive only ever won 1 tournament.

What tournament? I don't remember aLive winning anything.

On March 06 2014 09:33 Lorning wrote:
aLive won what? IPL 5? I have no memory of such a tournament

Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

REKT.

Good use of your time btw.

Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

But I never said anything bad about aLive, you just altered random posts of me you find in my post history

It's really easy to do. Bully

Also, I'm a big jerk who hates aLive.


Wow, cool your bones there dude.

I think I love you.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
June 08 2014 18:15 GMT
#2064
On June 09 2014 03:13 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:12 Schelim wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:56 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:55 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:54 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
That's wronger than wrong and you know that

you're right. USA has a much better chance of winning the world cup than MKP making code s.

...... Blatant player bashing

I don't see you boldly defending aLive. Not so noble now.

I have never attacked aLive in my life before

On August 24 2013 05:56 Lorning wrote:
Stop it aLive, i might actually start liking you if you keep giving these interviews

maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
On November 06 2013 00:03 Lorning wrote:
On November 06 2013 00:01 Fusilero wrote:
On November 05 2013 23:59 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Shit.. I'm running out of paint idea's #KillingEsports

Do a paint of alive being relevant.

I'm afraid the only way aLive will be relevant is when the stream gets 1 million concurrent viewers, and everyone starts posting 'aLive game'

Or when Tastosis is casting him: 'Nobody leaves this place .... aLive'

"aLive will never be relevant." rude
On November 09 2013 02:50 Lorning wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:49 BisuDagger wrote:
I'M cheering for the players who will disappoint the most people if they make the finals. They need some fans too. Therefore, I declare this finals to be between (P)duckdeok and (P)sOs

Not even Bisudagger acknowledges aLive

This seems kinda rude
On February 02 2014 06:24 Lorning wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:23 stuchiu wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 The_Templar wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:21 The_Templar wrote:
If San wins 4-0 I will put San in my signature next to aLive


It's cool Dear will 4-2 cuz that's PvP life.

it's too late Darkhoarse is Live Reporting version of Artosis


Explains why Alive only ever won 1 tournament.

What tournament? I don't remember aLive winning anything.

On March 06 2014 09:33 Lorning wrote:
aLive won what? IPL 5? I have no memory of such a tournament

Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

REKT.

Good use of your time btw.

Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

there's no team mode in Hearthstone

I will play you in Hearthstone but I have pretty much just the starter cards :D

i have pretty much everything useful except Sylvanas and a few class legendaries but only on EU server of course
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 08 2014 18:15 GMT
#2065
Man at least we get NightEnD to cast, that's all I wanted really before this tournament ended.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
June 08 2014 18:15 GMT
#2066
Lets see that #rottimicro.
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
June 08 2014 18:15 GMT
#2067
On June 09 2014 03:13 kaykoose wrote:
CC first vs MC? Even if it's cross, iunno about this

Yep, terrible idea.
sc2holar
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden1637 Posts
June 08 2014 18:16 GMT
#2068
lmao that caster with the funny voice cracks me up
you no take candle
Varroth
Profile Joined April 2014
Sweden471 Posts
June 08 2014 18:16 GMT
#2069
So what will Taeja do when he retires? Immediatly do Military training? Is it likely he comes back after a while? I mean he must love the game + he's so talented at it I mean who doesnt want to win $$?
Top10 favorite players: 1. Jaedong 2. Naniwa 3. Maru 4. ThorZaIN 5. Taeja 6. HerO 7. MC 8. Hyun 9. Soulkey 10. herO
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
June 08 2014 18:16 GMT
#2070
HAHAHAHAHAH, MC wth was that.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 08 2014 18:16 GMT
#2071
On June 09 2014 03:15 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:14 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:13 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:56 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:55 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:54 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 jakethesnake wrote:
[quote]
you're right. USA has a much better chance of winning the world cup than MKP making code s.

...... Blatant player bashing

I don't see you boldly defending aLive. Not so noble now.

I have never attacked aLive in my life before

On August 24 2013 05:56 Lorning wrote:
Stop it aLive, i might actually start liking you if you keep giving these interviews

maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
On November 06 2013 00:03 Lorning wrote:
On November 06 2013 00:01 Fusilero wrote:
On November 05 2013 23:59 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Shit.. I'm running out of paint idea's #KillingEsports

Do a paint of alive being relevant.

I'm afraid the only way aLive will be relevant is when the stream gets 1 million concurrent viewers, and everyone starts posting 'aLive game'

Or when Tastosis is casting him: 'Nobody leaves this place .... aLive'

"aLive will never be relevant." rude
On November 09 2013 02:50 Lorning wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:49 BisuDagger wrote:
I'M cheering for the players who will disappoint the most people if they make the finals. They need some fans too. Therefore, I declare this finals to be between (P)duckdeok and (P)sOs

Not even Bisudagger acknowledges aLive

This seems kinda rude
On February 02 2014 06:24 Lorning wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:23 stuchiu wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 The_Templar wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
[quote]

It's cool Dear will 4-2 cuz that's PvP life.

it's too late Darkhoarse is Live Reporting version of Artosis


Explains why Alive only ever won 1 tournament.

What tournament? I don't remember aLive winning anything.

On March 06 2014 09:33 Lorning wrote:
aLive won what? IPL 5? I have no memory of such a tournament

Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

REKT.

Good use of your time btw.

Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

But I never said anything bad about aLive, you just altered random posts of me you found in my post history

It's really easy to do. Bully

I didn't alter a single one. Anyone who thinks I altered any of them you are welcome to check them :D

You're lying, aLive is the worst player in the world and I hope bad things happen to him

wow why are you being so mean today?
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Xinzoe
Profile Joined January 2014
Korea (South)2373 Posts
June 08 2014 18:16 GMT
#2072
handicap MC
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
June 08 2014 18:16 GMT
#2073
On June 09 2014 03:15 Xinzoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:14 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Weirdest thing today is MaNa saying "aka" as a word


EL OH EL


elo hell ?
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
June 08 2014 18:16 GMT
#2074
On June 09 2014 03:16 sc2holar wrote:
lmao that caster with the funny voice cracks me up

You're likely referring to NightEnd.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
June 08 2014 18:16 GMT
#2075
MC with the #Rottimicro
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 08 2014 18:16 GMT
#2076
Wow MC great way to give Dayshi even more of an advantage :D
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
June 08 2014 18:16 GMT
#2077
Top3 control.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
June 08 2014 18:17 GMT
#2078
On June 09 2014 03:16 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:15 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:14 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:13 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:56 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:55 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:54 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
...... Blatant player bashing

I don't see you boldly defending aLive. Not so noble now.

I have never attacked aLive in my life before

On August 24 2013 05:56 Lorning wrote:
Stop it aLive, i might actually start liking you if you keep giving these interviews

maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
On November 06 2013 00:03 Lorning wrote:
On November 06 2013 00:01 Fusilero wrote:
On November 05 2013 23:59 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Shit.. I'm running out of paint idea's #KillingEsports

Do a paint of alive being relevant.

I'm afraid the only way aLive will be relevant is when the stream gets 1 million concurrent viewers, and everyone starts posting 'aLive game'

Or when Tastosis is casting him: 'Nobody leaves this place .... aLive'

"aLive will never be relevant." rude
On November 09 2013 02:50 Lorning wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:49 BisuDagger wrote:
I'M cheering for the players who will disappoint the most people if they make the finals. They need some fans too. Therefore, I declare this finals to be between (P)duckdeok and (P)sOs

Not even Bisudagger acknowledges aLive

This seems kinda rude
On February 02 2014 06:24 Lorning wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:23 stuchiu wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
it's too late Darkhoarse is Live Reporting version of Artosis


Explains why Alive only ever won 1 tournament.

What tournament? I don't remember aLive winning anything.

On March 06 2014 09:33 Lorning wrote:
aLive won what? IPL 5? I have no memory of such a tournament

Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

REKT.

Good use of your time btw.

Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

But I never said anything bad about aLive, you just altered random posts of me you found in my post history

It's really easy to do. Bully

I didn't alter a single one. Anyone who thinks I altered any of them you are welcome to check them :D

You're lying, aLive is the worst player in the world and I hope bad things happen to him

wow why are you being so cool today?

I dunno, the weather is nice I guess
Community News
TL+ Member
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
June 08 2014 18:17 GMT
#2079
On June 09 2014 03:15 Xinzoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:14 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Weirdest thing today is MaNa saying "aka" as a word


EL OH EL


I was a slippery slope after removing fullstops from acronyms.
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 08 2014 18:17 GMT
#2080
On June 09 2014 03:15 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:13 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:12 Schelim wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:56 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:55 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:54 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 jakethesnake wrote:
[quote]
you're right. USA has a much better chance of winning the world cup than MKP making code s.

...... Blatant player bashing

I don't see you boldly defending aLive. Not so noble now.

I have never attacked aLive in my life before

On August 24 2013 05:56 Lorning wrote:
Stop it aLive, i might actually start liking you if you keep giving these interviews

maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
On November 06 2013 00:03 Lorning wrote:
On November 06 2013 00:01 Fusilero wrote:
On November 05 2013 23:59 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Shit.. I'm running out of paint idea's #KillingEsports

Do a paint of alive being relevant.

I'm afraid the only way aLive will be relevant is when the stream gets 1 million concurrent viewers, and everyone starts posting 'aLive game'

Or when Tastosis is casting him: 'Nobody leaves this place .... aLive'

"aLive will never be relevant." rude
On November 09 2013 02:50 Lorning wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:49 BisuDagger wrote:
I'M cheering for the players who will disappoint the most people if they make the finals. They need some fans too. Therefore, I declare this finals to be between (P)duckdeok and (P)sOs

Not even Bisudagger acknowledges aLive

This seems kinda rude
On February 02 2014 06:24 Lorning wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:23 stuchiu wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 The_Templar wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
[quote]

It's cool Dear will 4-2 cuz that's PvP life.

it's too late Darkhoarse is Live Reporting version of Artosis


Explains why Alive only ever won 1 tournament.

What tournament? I don't remember aLive winning anything.

On March 06 2014 09:33 Lorning wrote:
aLive won what? IPL 5? I have no memory of such a tournament

Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

REKT.

Good use of your time btw.

Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

there's no team mode in Hearthstone

I will play you in Hearthstone but I have pretty much just the starter cards :D

i have pretty much everything useful except Sylvanas and a few class legendaries but only on EU server of course

Haha I would get rekt but it could be fun :D
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 175 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3261
Rain 1729
GuemChi 555
FanTaSy 442
sSak 52
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 29
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm153
League of Legends
JimRising 628
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1142
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King233
Other Games
summit1g7717
WinterStarcraft662
KnowMe68
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick689
BasetradeTV164
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2213
League of Legends
• Lourlo1221
• Rush1014
• Stunt477
Other Games
• Shiphtur729
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 35m
INu's Battles
4h 35m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
6h 35m
OSC
15h 50m
Replay Cast
16h 35m
OSC
1d 16h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.