• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:28
CEST 16:28
KST 23:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10009 users

[HSC IX] Day 4 - Page 107

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 175 Next
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
June 08 2014 18:23 GMT
#2121
Guys since nobody wants to be on Lorning or Darkhorse's side I'm making my own side come join us we have cookies
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
June 08 2014 18:24 GMT
#2122
On June 09 2014 03:23 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:22 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:21 Zealously wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Thankfully I'm too new to all of this to have to take a side.


You should side with Prime, we need your support for this round of Proleague

I find that to be a hard prospect.


I promise you that it will be rewarding if you cheer for Prime and they make it. After that you can drop it, but who doesn't like an underdog story?

Prime is not an underdog, you silly
Community News
TL+ Member
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 08 2014 18:24 GMT
#2123
On June 09 2014 03:23 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:21 Shellshock wrote:
MC is the person I least want to win out of the players that made the semis


Mine is Taeja. Sure a triple is cool and all but it's also boring. He's boring.

Yeah Bomber would've probably been cooler. Really wanted that Scarlett vs Bomber finals, but like all starcraft recently I don't get anything that I want.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
June 08 2014 18:24 GMT
#2124
On June 09 2014 03:23 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
Team Lorning
+ Show Spoiler +
Lorning
BigFan
Fuell
opterown
Nuithari
ggofthejungle
Skynx


Team Darkhorse
+ Show Spoiler +
Darkhorse
Darkhoarse
The_Templar
Shellshock
Yorkie
SpunXtain20
Grovbolle
partydude89
Mafab
Daswollvieh
Tufas

from the FPL blog where Lorning made an unfortunate bet.

Ouch lorning he's got you on this one
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
June 08 2014 18:24 GMT
#2125
On June 09 2014 03:24 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:23 Zealously wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:22 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:21 Zealously wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Thankfully I'm too new to all of this to have to take a side.


You should side with Prime, we need your support for this round of Proleague

I find that to be a hard prospect.


I promise you that it will be rewarding if you cheer for Prime and they make it. After that you can drop it, but who doesn't like an underdog story?

Prime is not an underdog, you silly


I'M TRYING TO SUPPORT YOU HERE
AdministratorBreak the chains
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
June 08 2014 18:24 GMT
#2126
On June 09 2014 03:21 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:20 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:18 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:18 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:16 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:15 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:14 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:13 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
[quote]
Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

But I never said anything bad about aLive, you just altered random posts of me you found in my post history

It's really easy to do. Bully

I didn't alter a single one. Anyone who thinks I altered any of them you are welcome to check them :D

You're lying, aLive is the worst player in the world and I hope bad things happen to him

wow why are you being so mean today?


That guy is making me want to take your side in the next prime vs startale nerdicuff. Not cool

So meny bullies today

Thankfully I'm too new to all of this to have to take a side.

You're on Lorning's side. It is decided.

are you on my side?

It is between Prime and who again, I tend towards not Prime, but am centrist in general.
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
June 08 2014 18:24 GMT
#2127
On June 09 2014 03:24 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:23 Zealously wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:22 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:21 Zealously wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Thankfully I'm too new to all of this to have to take a side.


You should side with Prime, we need your support for this round of Proleague

I find that to be a hard prospect.


I promise you that it will be rewarding if you cheer for Prime and they make it. After that you can drop it, but who doesn't like an underdog story?

Prime is not an underdog, you silly

true. can't be an underdog if you're not even part of the competition.
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 08 2014 18:24 GMT
#2128
On June 09 2014 03:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:18 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:18 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:16 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:15 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:14 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:13 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
[quote]
[quote]
maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
[quote]
"aLive will never be relevant." rude
[quote]
This seems kinda rude
[quote]
[quote]
Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

REKT.

Good use of your time btw.

Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

But I never said anything bad about aLive, you just altered random posts of me you found in my post history

It's really easy to do. Bully

I didn't alter a single one. Anyone who thinks I altered any of them you are welcome to check them :D

You're lying, aLive is the worst player in the world and I hope bad things happen to him

wow why are you being so mean today?


That guy is making me want to take your side in the next prime vs startale nerdicuff. Not cool

So meny bullies today

Thankfully I'm too new to all of this to have to take a side.

You should pick my side
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
June 08 2014 18:24 GMT
#2129
On June 09 2014 03:24 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:23 Zealously wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:22 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:21 Zealously wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Thankfully I'm too new to all of this to have to take a side.


You should side with Prime, we need your support for this round of Proleague

I find that to be a hard prospect.


I promise you that it will be rewarding if you cheer for Prime and they make it. After that you can drop it, but who doesn't like an underdog story?

Prime is not an underdog, you silly

More of a dead-dog.
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
June 08 2014 18:24 GMT
#2130
On June 09 2014 03:24 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:23 Zealously wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:22 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:21 Zealously wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Thankfully I'm too new to all of this to have to take a side.


You should side with Prime, we need your support for this round of Proleague

I find that to be a hard prospect.


I promise you that it will be rewarding if you cheer for Prime and they make it. After that you can drop it, but who doesn't like an underdog story?

Prime is not an underdog, you silly

Yeah that's overselling them a bit
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
June 08 2014 18:24 GMT
#2131
On June 09 2014 03:24 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:23 Darkhorse wrote:
Team Lorning
+ Show Spoiler +
Lorning
BigFan
Fuell
opterown
Nuithari
ggofthejungle
Skynx


Team Darkhorse
+ Show Spoiler +
Darkhorse
Darkhoarse
The_Templar
Shellshock
Yorkie
SpunXtain20
Grovbolle
partydude89
Mafab
Daswollvieh
Tufas

from the FPL blog where Lorning made an unfortunate bet.

Ouch lorning he's got you on this one

That was 6 years ago. I bet I would win by a landslide these days
Community News
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 08 2014 18:24 GMT
#2132
On June 09 2014 03:24 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:24 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:23 Zealously wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:22 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:21 Zealously wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Thankfully I'm too new to all of this to have to take a side.


You should side with Prime, we need your support for this round of Proleague

I find that to be a hard prospect.


I promise you that it will be rewarding if you cheer for Prime and they make it. After that you can drop it, but who doesn't like an underdog story?

Prime is not an underdog, you silly


I'M TRYING TO SUPPORT YOU HERE

Limited time offer :D
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
June 08 2014 18:25 GMT
#2133
On June 09 2014 03:24 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:24 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:23 Zealously wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:22 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:21 Zealously wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Thankfully I'm too new to all of this to have to take a side.


You should side with Prime, we need your support for this round of Proleague

I find that to be a hard prospect.


I promise you that it will be rewarding if you cheer for Prime and they make it. After that you can drop it, but who doesn't like an underdog story?

Prime is not an underdog, you silly

true. can't be an underdog if you're not even part of the competition.

Prime not part of competition
Prime > SKT

SKT is even less competition
Community News
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
June 08 2014 18:25 GMT
#2134
On June 09 2014 03:24 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:24 Yorkie wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:23 Darkhorse wrote:
Team Lorning
+ Show Spoiler +
Lorning
BigFan
Fuell
opterown
Nuithari
ggofthejungle
Skynx


Team Darkhorse
+ Show Spoiler +
Darkhorse
Darkhoarse
The_Templar
Shellshock
Yorkie
SpunXtain20
Grovbolle
partydude89
Mafab
Daswollvieh
Tufas

from the FPL blog where Lorning made an unfortunate bet.

Ouch lorning he's got you on this one

That was 6 years ago. I bet I would win by a landslide these days

Your sense of time is just sliiightly off there
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 08 2014 18:25 GMT
#2135
On June 09 2014 03:24 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:24 Yorkie wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:23 Darkhorse wrote:
Team Lorning
+ Show Spoiler +
Lorning
BigFan
Fuell
opterown
Nuithari
ggofthejungle
Skynx


Team Darkhorse
+ Show Spoiler +
Darkhorse
Darkhoarse
The_Templar
Shellshock
Yorkie
SpunXtain20
Grovbolle
partydude89
Mafab
Daswollvieh
Tufas

from the FPL blog where Lorning made an unfortunate bet.

Ouch lorning he's got you on this one

That was 6 years ago. I bet I would win by a landslide these days

Not after I reveal the shocking knowledge that you don't pay your blog bet debts :D
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
June 08 2014 18:25 GMT
#2136
On June 09 2014 03:25 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:24 Schelim wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:24 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:23 Zealously wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:22 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:21 Zealously wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Thankfully I'm too new to all of this to have to take a side.


You should side with Prime, we need your support for this round of Proleague

I find that to be a hard prospect.


I promise you that it will be rewarding if you cheer for Prime and they make it. After that you can drop it, but who doesn't like an underdog story?

Prime is not an underdog, you silly

true. can't be an underdog if you're not even part of the competition.

Prime not part of competition
Prime > SKT

SKT is even less competition

like i care about anybody on SKT
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
June 08 2014 18:26 GMT
#2137
Dayshi 3-0 inc.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 08 2014 18:26 GMT
#2138
On June 09 2014 03:25 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:25 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:24 Schelim wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:24 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:23 Zealously wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:22 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:21 Zealously wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Thankfully I'm too new to all of this to have to take a side.


You should side with Prime, we need your support for this round of Proleague

I find that to be a hard prospect.


I promise you that it will be rewarding if you cheer for Prime and they make it. After that you can drop it, but who doesn't like an underdog story?

Prime is not an underdog, you silly

true. can't be an underdog if you're not even part of the competition.

Prime not part of competition
Prime > SKT

SKT is even less competition

like i care about anybody on SKT

I do.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
June 08 2014 18:27 GMT
#2139
Dayshi is such a macro monster :O
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
June 08 2014 18:27 GMT
#2140
Dayshi is playing this out so nice, I'm proud as a terran.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 175 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 251
MaxPax 250
Codebar 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63942
Calm 4135
Shuttle 2615
Bisu 1781
FanTaSy 1578
Soma 578
Mini 570
EffOrt 485
Stork 357
Rush 355
[ Show more ]
Light 292
Hyuk 255
firebathero 247
Snow 195
ZerO 159
actioN 137
Barracks 121
Zeus 82
Killer 81
hero 68
Dewaltoss 61
Hyun 47
Pusan 44
Shinee 40
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 33
Sharp 31
Free 25
Shine 24
PianO 22
Aegong 20
zelot 19
yabsab 17
sorry 16
HiyA 13
Noble 9
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7912
Dendi1032
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_119
x6flipin7
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko433
crisheroes425
Other Games
singsing2200
hiko2067
B2W.Neo450
byalli252
Hui .203
Livibee190
Liquid`VortiX145
Mew2King68
Rex37
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2186
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 47m
Replay Cast
8h 32m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.