• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:24
CEST 09:24
KST 16:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8579 users

[LSC3] Day 2 Bracket Stages 2014 - Page 39

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 178 Next
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
May 04 2014 18:07 GMT
#761
On May 05 2014 03:05 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 03:02 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:01 GumBa wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 VmY wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 GumBa wrote:
If I hosted an sc2 event I would use the lr as a script

You would be on stage screaming 'FUCK YEAH INNNNNNNOOOOOOOO'?

Depends what lr I am reading.

Doesn't matter, you're like 7/8 of the posts in every lr thread always so off topic too ugh

Lel

This isn't a joke get out
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
May 04 2014 18:07 GMT
#762
On May 05 2014 03:06 Kerence wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 03:05 Darkhorse wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:03 Kerence wrote:
On May 05 2014 02:57 iNcontroL wrote:
I might have confused you with someone else.. some other guy with a high post count from Austria with what I thought was a similar name always complains about how bad I am at my job etc.. my bad if I was wrong on it being you.


I'm surprised you pay attention to who likes you and who doesn't. Seems it would be easier to ignore posters that post aggressive comments. Although I guess it might be easier to ignore them if you remember them.

It is much more difficult to ignore your detractors than you might think in a position like that. It bothers you even if you try to ignore it. Only a select few really can pull off the "I don't pay attention to it, I don't care"

I didn't mean so much "ignore them completely" as "ignore who says what", if that makes sense.

Ah I understand.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
May 04 2014 18:08 GMT
#763
On May 05 2014 03:06 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 03:05 GumBa wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:02 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:01 GumBa wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 VmY wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 GumBa wrote:
If I hosted an sc2 event I would use the lr as a script

You would be on stage screaming 'FUCK YEAH INNNNNNNOOOOOOOO'?

Depends what lr I am reading.

Doesn't matter, you're like 7/8 of the posts in every lr thread always so off topic too ugh

Lel

Listen to Yorkie

Nuh uh I dont wanna
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
VmY
Profile Joined August 2011
Netherlands1286 Posts
May 04 2014 18:08 GMT
#764
On May 05 2014 03:07 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 03:06 VmY wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 VmY wrote:
On May 05 2014 02:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Woops, slept in. Guess that happens when you stay up drinking with your roommate until 5:30. Good matches so far?

Compared to SKT vs KT this morning everything is kinda dissapointing sofar


Sucks that I missed that then, especially after I said I'd watch it.

Shame you missed it, the hype was real

That crowd gave me some serious nerd chills, man.

Last time I was that into a series/games was when Mvp won his last GSL
Why can't I quit you, siege tank? FanTaSy, Mvp.
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
May 04 2014 18:08 GMT
#765
On May 05 2014 03:06 Integra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 03:04 Schelim wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:02 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:01 GumBa wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 VmY wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 GumBa wrote:
If I hosted an sc2 event I would use the lr as a script

You would be on stage screaming 'FUCK YEAH INNNNNNNOOOOOOOO'?

Depends what lr I am reading.

Doesn't matter, you're like 7/8 of the posts in every lr thread always so off topic too ugh

imo the LR thread is there so you have something to do in the boring parts of a tournament/game and talk about the games and/or cast from time to time. at least that's how i use it.

The original intent of LR is long gone though. Whole point was back in SC:BW when streams weren't available for everyone and the accessibility was highly limited. It was basically only a handful of people who could actually watch the game and they would report it back to the others.

sure. i'm talking more about current LRs, which are more about poon slaying and potato salad.
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
May 04 2014 18:08 GMT
#766
On May 05 2014 03:03 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 03:01 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 GumBa wrote:
If I hosted an sc2 event I would use the lr as a script

Also you would only invite Innovation, which would put a damper on things

I would invite Inno and gold league players and make it a premier tournament and host it 7 days a week. Inno the. Becomes bonjwa

If you invited gold league terrans he might not win without hellbats
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Integra
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden5626 Posts
May 04 2014 18:08 GMT
#767
On May 05 2014 03:08 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 03:06 Integra wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:04 Schelim wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:02 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:01 GumBa wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 VmY wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 GumBa wrote:
If I hosted an sc2 event I would use the lr as a script

You would be on stage screaming 'FUCK YEAH INNNNNNNOOOOOOOO'?

Depends what lr I am reading.

Doesn't matter, you're like 7/8 of the posts in every lr thread always so off topic too ugh

imo the LR thread is there so you have something to do in the boring parts of a tournament/game and talk about the games and/or cast from time to time. at least that's how i use it.

The original intent of LR is long gone though. Whole point was back in SC:BW when streams weren't available for everyone and the accessibility was highly limited. It was basically only a handful of people who could actually watch the game and they would report it back to the others.

sure. i'm talking more about current LRs, which are more about poon slaying and potato salad.

and lukewarm potato salad at that.
"Dark Pleasure" | | I survived the Locust war of May 3, 2014
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
May 04 2014 18:09 GMT
#768
On May 05 2014 03:06 Integra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 03:04 Schelim wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:02 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:01 GumBa wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 VmY wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 GumBa wrote:
If I hosted an sc2 event I would use the lr as a script

You would be on stage screaming 'FUCK YEAH INNNNNNNOOOOOOOO'?

Depends what lr I am reading.

Doesn't matter, you're like 7/8 of the posts in every lr thread always so off topic too ugh

imo the LR thread is there so you have something to do in the boring parts of a tournament/game and talk about the games and/or cast from time to time. at least that's how i use it.

The original intent of LR is long gone though. Whole point was back in SC:BW when streams weren't available for everyone and the accessibility was highly limited. It was basically only a handful of people who could actually watch the game and they would report it back to the others.

Yeah now me/Templar/Shellbot don't have enough passion to actually LR.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
May 04 2014 18:09 GMT
#769
On May 05 2014 03:06 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 03:05 Schelim wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:04 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:04 Schelim wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:02 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:01 GumBa wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 VmY wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 GumBa wrote:
If I hosted an sc2 event I would use the lr as a script

You would be on stage screaming 'FUCK YEAH INNNNNNNOOOOOOOO'?

Depends what lr I am reading.

Doesn't matter, you're like 7/8 of the posts in every lr thread always so off topic too ugh

imo the LR thread is there so you have something to do in the boring parts of a tournament/game and talk about the games and/or cast from time to time. at least that's how i use it.

I'm poking fun at the guy who said something along those lines earlier in this thread

oh ok, wasn't sure if that was you who said that. also i should be studying but LSC+LR is clearly better for me

I really should be doing the same... Finals in a week D:

pls don't fail pls don't fail pls don't fail

If you fail I will crack some skulls and sort it out
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
cheekymonkey
Profile Joined January 2014
France1387 Posts
May 04 2014 18:09 GMT
#770
On May 05 2014 03:08 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 03:06 Integra wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:04 Schelim wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:02 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:01 GumBa wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 VmY wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 GumBa wrote:
If I hosted an sc2 event I would use the lr as a script

You would be on stage screaming 'FUCK YEAH INNNNNNNOOOOOOOO'?

Depends what lr I am reading.

Doesn't matter, you're like 7/8 of the posts in every lr thread always so off topic too ugh

imo the LR thread is there so you have something to do in the boring parts of a tournament/game and talk about the games and/or cast from time to time. at least that's how i use it.

The original intent of LR is long gone though. Whole point was back in SC:BW when streams weren't available for everyone and the accessibility was highly limited. It was basically only a handful of people who could actually watch the game and they would report it back to the others.

sure. i'm talking more about current LRs, which are more about poon slaying and potato salad.


its pretty boring everyone else. isn't there a chat thread anyway?
partydude89
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
1850 Posts
May 04 2014 18:09 GMT
#771
lone star clash as definitely improved from yesterday though.
#1 Official Hack Fan|#2 Bomber behind Wintex.|Curious|Life|Flash|TY|Cure|Maru|sOs|Jin Air Green Wings fighting!|SBENU Fighting!|
Integra
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden5626 Posts
May 04 2014 18:09 GMT
#772
On May 05 2014 03:09 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 03:06 Integra wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:04 Schelim wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:02 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:01 GumBa wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 VmY wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 GumBa wrote:
If I hosted an sc2 event I would use the lr as a script

You would be on stage screaming 'FUCK YEAH INNNNNNNOOOOOOOO'?

Depends what lr I am reading.

Doesn't matter, you're like 7/8 of the posts in every lr thread always so off topic too ugh

imo the LR thread is there so you have something to do in the boring parts of a tournament/game and talk about the games and/or cast from time to time. at least that's how i use it.

The original intent of LR is long gone though. Whole point was back in SC:BW when streams weren't available for everyone and the accessibility was highly limited. It was basically only a handful of people who could actually watch the game and they would report it back to the others.

Yeah now me/Templar/Shellbot don't have enough passion to actually LR.

yea, people really have started to kill Esports with their lack of passion. Terrible terrible damage.
"Dark Pleasure" | | I survived the Locust war of May 3, 2014
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
May 04 2014 18:10 GMT
#773
On May 05 2014 03:08 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 03:03 GumBa wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:01 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 GumBa wrote:
If I hosted an sc2 event I would use the lr as a script

Also you would only invite Innovation, which would put a damper on things

I would invite Inno and gold league players and make it a premier tournament and host it 7 days a week. Inno the. Becomes bonjwa

If you invited gold league terrans he might not win without hellbats

I cant wait for our grudgematch
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
May 04 2014 18:10 GMT
#774
On May 05 2014 03:08 Integra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 03:08 Schelim wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:06 Integra wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:04 Schelim wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:02 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:01 GumBa wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 VmY wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 GumBa wrote:
If I hosted an sc2 event I would use the lr as a script

You would be on stage screaming 'FUCK YEAH INNNNNNNOOOOOOOO'?

Depends what lr I am reading.

Doesn't matter, you're like 7/8 of the posts in every lr thread always so off topic too ugh

imo the LR thread is there so you have something to do in the boring parts of a tournament/game and talk about the games and/or cast from time to time. at least that's how i use it.

The original intent of LR is long gone though. Whole point was back in SC:BW when streams weren't available for everyone and the accessibility was highly limited. It was basically only a handful of people who could actually watch the game and they would report it back to the others.

sure. i'm talking more about current LRs, which are more about poon slaying and potato salad.

and lukewarm potato salad at that.

And mayonnaise.

Don't forget the mayo.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
May 04 2014 18:10 GMT
#775
I wish Lorning would make a blog.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Kerence
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1817 Posts
May 04 2014 18:11 GMT
#776
On May 05 2014 03:08 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 03:06 Integra wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:04 Schelim wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:02 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:01 GumBa wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 VmY wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 GumBa wrote:
If I hosted an sc2 event I would use the lr as a script

You would be on stage screaming 'FUCK YEAH INNNNNNNOOOOOOOO'?

Depends what lr I am reading.

Doesn't matter, you're like 7/8 of the posts in every lr thread always so off topic too ugh

imo the LR thread is there so you have something to do in the boring parts of a tournament/game and talk about the games and/or cast from time to time. at least that's how i use it.

The original intent of LR is long gone though. Whole point was back in SC:BW when streams weren't available for everyone and the accessibility was highly limited. It was basically only a handful of people who could actually watch the game and they would report it back to the others.

sure. i'm talking more about current LRs, which are more about poon slaying and potato salad.

When you say "current LRs" you mean like the last few right? Because these topics seems like a pretty recent addition to me.
I am here in the shadows.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
May 04 2014 18:11 GMT
#777
On May 05 2014 03:09 cheekymonkey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 03:08 Schelim wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:06 Integra wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:04 Schelim wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:02 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:01 GumBa wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 VmY wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 GumBa wrote:
If I hosted an sc2 event I would use the lr as a script

You would be on stage screaming 'FUCK YEAH INNNNNNNOOOOOOOO'?

Depends what lr I am reading.

Doesn't matter, you're like 7/8 of the posts in every lr thread always so off topic too ugh

imo the LR thread is there so you have something to do in the boring parts of a tournament/game and talk about the games and/or cast from time to time. at least that's how i use it.

The original intent of LR is long gone though. Whole point was back in SC:BW when streams weren't available for everyone and the accessibility was highly limited. It was basically only a handful of people who could actually watch the game and they would report it back to the others.

sure. i'm talking more about current LRs, which are more about poon slaying and potato salad.


its pretty boring everyone else. isn't there a chat thread anyway?

Only 2 people seem to not enjoy it
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Integra
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden5626 Posts
May 04 2014 18:11 GMT
#778
I think JD will win this because he is simply better in ZvsZ compared to Stephano.
"Dark Pleasure" | | I survived the Locust war of May 3, 2014
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
May 04 2014 18:11 GMT
#779
Let the brainfuck begin.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
May 04 2014 18:11 GMT
#780
On May 05 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
I wish Lorning would make a blog.

What should I write about
Community News
TL+ Member
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 357
Leta 165
Dewaltoss 111
sSak 55
Bale 35
Aegong 32
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 26
yabsab 12
Noble 11
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 566
Reynor40
Other Games
summit1g10453
olofmeister264
Sick204
Nina77
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick765
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1231
• Jankos515
• Stunt477
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 36m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 36m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 36m
Replay Cast
15h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.