• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:44
CEST 05:44
KST 12:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7863 users

[LSC3] Day 2 Bracket Stages 2014 - Page 38

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 178 Next
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
May 04 2014 18:03 GMT
#741
On May 05 2014 03:00 VmY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 02:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Woops, slept in. Guess that happens when you stay up drinking with your roommate until 5:30. Good matches so far?

Compared to SKT vs KT this morning everything is kinda dissapointing sofar


Sucks that I missed that then, especially after I said I'd watch it.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
May 04 2014 18:03 GMT
#742
On May 05 2014 03:01 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 03:00 VmY wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 GumBa wrote:
If I hosted an sc2 event I would use the lr as a script

You would be on stage screaming 'FUCK YEAH INNNNNNNOOOOOOOO'?

Depends what lr I am reading.

POONSLAYER69 IN DA HIZZOOOOUSE
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
May 04 2014 18:04 GMT
#743
On May 05 2014 03:02 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 03:01 GumBa wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 VmY wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 GumBa wrote:
If I hosted an sc2 event I would use the lr as a script

You would be on stage screaming 'FUCK YEAH INNNNNNNOOOOOOOO'?

Depends what lr I am reading.

Doesn't matter, you're like 7/8 of the posts in every lr thread always so off topic too ugh

imo the LR thread is there so you have something to do in the boring parts of a tournament/game and talk about the games and/or cast from time to time. at least that's how i use it.
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
May 04 2014 18:04 GMT
#744
On May 05 2014 03:04 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 03:02 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:01 GumBa wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 VmY wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 GumBa wrote:
If I hosted an sc2 event I would use the lr as a script

You would be on stage screaming 'FUCK YEAH INNNNNNNOOOOOOOO'?

Depends what lr I am reading.

Doesn't matter, you're like 7/8 of the posts in every lr thread always so off topic too ugh

imo the LR thread is there so you have something to do in the boring parts of a tournament/game and talk about the games and/or cast from time to time. at least that's how i use it.

I'm poking fun at the guy who said something along those lines earlier in this thread
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
May 04 2014 18:04 GMT
#745
On May 05 2014 03:04 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 03:02 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:01 GumBa wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 VmY wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 GumBa wrote:
If I hosted an sc2 event I would use the lr as a script

You would be on stage screaming 'FUCK YEAH INNNNNNNOOOOOOOO'?

Depends what lr I am reading.

Doesn't matter, you're like 7/8 of the posts in every lr thread always so off topic too ugh

imo the LR thread is there so you have something to do in the boring parts of a tournament/game and talk about the games and/or cast from time to time. at least that's how i use it.


I use it to pray to various dieties and make jokes.
Moderator
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
May 04 2014 18:05 GMT
#746
On May 05 2014 03:02 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 03:01 GumBa wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 VmY wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 GumBa wrote:
If I hosted an sc2 event I would use the lr as a script

You would be on stage screaming 'FUCK YEAH INNNNNNNOOOOOOOO'?

Depends what lr I am reading.

Doesn't matter, you're like 7/8 of the posts in every lr thread always so off topic too ugh

Lel
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
May 04 2014 18:05 GMT
#747
On May 05 2014 03:03 Kerence wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 02:57 iNcontroL wrote:
I might have confused you with someone else.. some other guy with a high post count from Austria with what I thought was a similar name always complains about how bad I am at my job etc.. my bad if I was wrong on it being you.


I'm surprised you pay attention to who likes you and who doesn't. Seems it would be easier to ignore posters that post aggressive comments. Although I guess it might be easier to ignore them if you remember them.

It is much more difficult to ignore your detractors than you might think in a position like that. It bothers you even if you try to ignore it. Only a select few really can pull off the "I don't pay attention to it, I don't care"
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
xrayEU
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden571 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-04 18:05:30
May 04 2014 18:05 GMT
#748
Nice to see HuK do well.
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
May 04 2014 18:05 GMT
#749
On May 05 2014 03:04 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 03:04 Schelim wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:02 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:01 GumBa wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 VmY wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 GumBa wrote:
If I hosted an sc2 event I would use the lr as a script

You would be on stage screaming 'FUCK YEAH INNNNNNNOOOOOOOO'?

Depends what lr I am reading.

Doesn't matter, you're like 7/8 of the posts in every lr thread always so off topic too ugh

imo the LR thread is there so you have something to do in the boring parts of a tournament/game and talk about the games and/or cast from time to time. at least that's how i use it.

I'm poking fun at the guy who said something along those lines earlier in this thread

You almost had me thinking you were some boring dude there.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
FrogOfWar
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany1406 Posts
May 04 2014 18:05 GMT
#750
On May 05 2014 02:57 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 02:53 Schelim wrote:
On May 05 2014 02:51 iNcontroL wrote:
On May 05 2014 02:49 Schelim wrote:
Anna Prosser (Robinson?) is so bad in this role. like, i'm sorry to hate on someone like that, not usually what i do, but she's just so obviously bad at it and doesn't seem to care to even try to improve and for some reason she remains in control of that position at certain tournaments, EG this one.


Says the guy that openly hates me as well! We get it. You don't like us. Thanks for the support!

Geoff, i'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or confusing me with something or whatever. but i think your casting is great and i generally think you're hilarious. i also have nothing against your wife as a person, how could i if i don't even know her. plus i can understand accepting a job that's offered to you, i'm just saying i don't enjoy her in that particular role, apparently others disagree. which is fine, it's really not the biggest deal in the world...


I might have confused you with someone else.. some other guy with a high post count from Austria with what I thought was a similar name always complains about how bad I am at my job etc.. my bad if I was wrong on it being you.

In general I just don't think people really realize we are professionals doing a job and we read what the community says because we are a part of the community. Have constructive criticism? Share it. Have preferences? Sure, that is fine. We aren't for everyone.. but try and not be a dick about it. "So obviously bad and doesn't try to improve" Actually she works really hard and has put a LOT of time and effort into this. It's fucking hard to host when they give you little to no direction and the audience is half awake/present. Show some compassion. Or you know.. don't. You don't HAVE TO show any respect. But when you are a dick you become that thing a lot of us talk about when we crack and admit our jobs make us cry and hurt some times.. it's still the best fucking job on earth but if you asked me it COULD be even better if more people took the time to treat us like people and not objects of entertainment.


This might be a good time to say: Thanks a bunch for the wonderful free entertainment. I mean it. I'm going through some troubles currently and this stuff really cheers me up and lets me chill out a little, and has often done so in the past. I really hope you guys keep it up.
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
May 04 2014 18:05 GMT
#751
On May 05 2014 03:04 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 03:04 Schelim wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:02 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:01 GumBa wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 VmY wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 GumBa wrote:
If I hosted an sc2 event I would use the lr as a script

You would be on stage screaming 'FUCK YEAH INNNNNNNOOOOOOOO'?

Depends what lr I am reading.

Doesn't matter, you're like 7/8 of the posts in every lr thread always so off topic too ugh

imo the LR thread is there so you have something to do in the boring parts of a tournament/game and talk about the games and/or cast from time to time. at least that's how i use it.

I'm poking fun at the guy who said something along those lines earlier in this thread

oh ok, wasn't sure if that was you who said that. also i should be studying but LSC+LR is clearly better for me
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
dsousa
Profile Joined October 2011
United States1363 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-04 18:06:27
May 04 2014 18:05 GMT
#752
When Stephano and JD played first in a tournament I recall Stephano being excited to see who the best EG zerg was.

He lost, then he retired. I guess he figured JD was better. He knew it.

Now's he's thinking though, and the pressure is on JD.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
May 04 2014 18:06 GMT
#753
On May 05 2014 03:03 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 03:01 GumBa wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 VmY wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 GumBa wrote:
If I hosted an sc2 event I would use the lr as a script

You would be on stage screaming 'FUCK YEAH INNNNNNNOOOOOOOO'?

Depends what lr I am reading.

POONSLAYER69 IN DA HIZZOOOOUSE

ARE YOU REEEEEADYYYYY! TOOO SLAAAAY SOME POOOOOON
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Integra
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden5626 Posts
May 04 2014 18:06 GMT
#754
On May 05 2014 03:04 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 03:02 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:01 GumBa wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 VmY wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 GumBa wrote:
If I hosted an sc2 event I would use the lr as a script

You would be on stage screaming 'FUCK YEAH INNNNNNNOOOOOOOO'?

Depends what lr I am reading.

Doesn't matter, you're like 7/8 of the posts in every lr thread always so off topic too ugh

imo the LR thread is there so you have something to do in the boring parts of a tournament/game and talk about the games and/or cast from time to time. at least that's how i use it.

The original intent of LR is long gone though. Whole point was back in SC:BW when streams weren't available for everyone and the accessibility was highly limited. It was basically only a handful of people who could actually watch the game and they would report it back to the others.
"Dark Pleasure" | | I survived the Locust war of May 3, 2014
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
May 04 2014 18:06 GMT
#755
On May 05 2014 03:05 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 03:02 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:01 GumBa wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 VmY wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 GumBa wrote:
If I hosted an sc2 event I would use the lr as a script

You would be on stage screaming 'FUCK YEAH INNNNNNNOOOOOOOO'?

Depends what lr I am reading.

Doesn't matter, you're like 7/8 of the posts in every lr thread always so off topic too ugh

Lel

Listen to Yorkie
Community News
TL+ Member
Kerence
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1817 Posts
May 04 2014 18:06 GMT
#756
On May 05 2014 03:05 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 03:03 Kerence wrote:
On May 05 2014 02:57 iNcontroL wrote:
I might have confused you with someone else.. some other guy with a high post count from Austria with what I thought was a similar name always complains about how bad I am at my job etc.. my bad if I was wrong on it being you.


I'm surprised you pay attention to who likes you and who doesn't. Seems it would be easier to ignore posters that post aggressive comments. Although I guess it might be easier to ignore them if you remember them.

It is much more difficult to ignore your detractors than you might think in a position like that. It bothers you even if you try to ignore it. Only a select few really can pull off the "I don't pay attention to it, I don't care"

I didn't mean so much "ignore them completely" as "ignore who says what", if that makes sense.
I am here in the shadows.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
May 04 2014 18:06 GMT
#757
On May 05 2014 03:05 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 03:04 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:04 Schelim wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:02 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:01 GumBa wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 VmY wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 GumBa wrote:
If I hosted an sc2 event I would use the lr as a script

You would be on stage screaming 'FUCK YEAH INNNNNNNOOOOOOOO'?

Depends what lr I am reading.

Doesn't matter, you're like 7/8 of the posts in every lr thread always so off topic too ugh

imo the LR thread is there so you have something to do in the boring parts of a tournament/game and talk about the games and/or cast from time to time. at least that's how i use it.

I'm poking fun at the guy who said something along those lines earlier in this thread

oh ok, wasn't sure if that was you who said that. also i should be studying but LSC+LR is clearly better for me

We are in the same situation my friend ahaha
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
VmY
Profile Joined August 2011
Netherlands1286 Posts
May 04 2014 18:06 GMT
#758
On May 05 2014 03:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 03:00 VmY wrote:
On May 05 2014 02:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Woops, slept in. Guess that happens when you stay up drinking with your roommate until 5:30. Good matches so far?

Compared to SKT vs KT this morning everything is kinda dissapointing sofar


Sucks that I missed that then, especially after I said I'd watch it.

Shame you missed it, the hype was real
Why can't I quit you, siege tank? FanTaSy, Mvp.
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
May 04 2014 18:06 GMT
#759
On May 05 2014 03:05 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 03:04 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:04 Schelim wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:02 Yorkie wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:01 GumBa wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 VmY wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 GumBa wrote:
If I hosted an sc2 event I would use the lr as a script

You would be on stage screaming 'FUCK YEAH INNNNNNNOOOOOOOO'?

Depends what lr I am reading.

Doesn't matter, you're like 7/8 of the posts in every lr thread always so off topic too ugh

imo the LR thread is there so you have something to do in the boring parts of a tournament/game and talk about the games and/or cast from time to time. at least that's how i use it.

I'm poking fun at the guy who said something along those lines earlier in this thread

oh ok, wasn't sure if that was you who said that. also i should be studying but LSC+LR is clearly better for me

I really should be doing the same... Finals in a week D:

pls don't fail pls don't fail pls don't fail
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
May 04 2014 18:07 GMT
#760
On May 05 2014 03:06 VmY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 03:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On May 05 2014 03:00 VmY wrote:
On May 05 2014 02:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Woops, slept in. Guess that happens when you stay up drinking with your roommate until 5:30. Good matches so far?

Compared to SKT vs KT this morning everything is kinda dissapointing sofar


Sucks that I missed that then, especially after I said I'd watch it.

Shame you missed it, the hype was real

That crowd gave me some serious nerd chills, man.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 271
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 274
Dewaltoss 174
Bale 22
Terrorterran 17
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm232
League of Legends
JimRising 807
Counter-Strike
taco 353
Other Games
summit1g14492
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1324
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream52
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• practicex 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo824
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 16m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 16m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 16m
Replay Cast
19h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.