On April 25 2014 19:01 Dodgin wrote:
Wolf is the best sc2 caster I see no problems
Wolf is the best sc2 caster I see no problems
You deserve every painful memory you've got stirring up right now. Don't even joke about that.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
pure.Wasted
Canada4701 Posts
On April 25 2014 19:01 Dodgin wrote: Show nested quote + On April 25 2014 19:00 Schelim wrote: On April 25 2014 18:57 SC2Toastie wrote: I kinda like Brendan, he sort of knows he doesn't fully understand the game and doesn't mind people knowing that. His play by play is pretty good and he is improving rapidly! i don't mind him, i just didn't remember him. but i do think it's a bit problematic when the cast relies on Wolf for analysis. Wolf is the best sc2 caster I see no problems You deserve every painful memory you've got stirring up right now. Don't even joke about that. | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
| ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
Second worst cheese after the prism + sentries on the ramp rush. EDIT: Ah nvm no cheese. San pretty cool guy. | ||
|
XDEKSDEEXD
622 Posts
![]() | ||
|
c0olL
129 Posts
| ||
|
Swisslink
2958 Posts
On April 25 2014 19:00 Schelim wrote: Show nested quote + On April 25 2014 18:57 SC2Toastie wrote: I kinda like Brendan, he sort of knows he doesn't fully understand the game and doesn't mind people knowing that. His play by play is pretty good and he is improving rapidly! i don't mind him, i just didn't remember him. but i do think it's a bit problematic when the cast relies on Wolf for analysis. Wolf's analysis is really good, isn't it? :o And I really like that Brendan seems to do a lot to improve his cast. Of course there are many casters who know the game better, but at least he seems to try hard to improve :-P | ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
| ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
NovemberstOrm
Canada16217 Posts
On April 25 2014 19:03 c0olL wrote: San? is that the guy who proxied stargate vs Bomber 7 times in a row? that was MC i think at MLG | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
| ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
hahahaha | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On April 25 2014 19:02 pure.Wasted wrote: Show nested quote + On April 25 2014 19:01 Dodgin wrote: On April 25 2014 19:00 Schelim wrote: On April 25 2014 18:57 SC2Toastie wrote: I kinda like Brendan, he sort of knows he doesn't fully understand the game and doesn't mind people knowing that. His play by play is pretty good and he is improving rapidly! i don't mind him, i just didn't remember him. but i do think it's a bit problematic when the cast relies on Wolf for analysis. Wolf is the best sc2 caster I see no problems You deserve every painful memory you've got stirring up right now. Don't even joke about that. I'm sorry | ||
|
liberate71
Australia10252 Posts
On April 25 2014 19:02 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On April 25 2014 19:01 Dodgin wrote: On April 25 2014 19:00 Schelim wrote: On April 25 2014 18:57 SC2Toastie wrote: I kinda like Brendan, he sort of knows he doesn't fully understand the game and doesn't mind people knowing that. His play by play is pretty good and he is improving rapidly! i don't mind him, i just didn't remember him. but i do think it's a bit problematic when the cast relies on Wolf for analysis. Wolf is the best sc2 caster I see no problems Remember the time he told us Revival beat Naniwa at Blizzcon? I do. Feels like it was just yesterday | ||
|
Destructicon
4713 Posts
On April 25 2014 19:05 liberate71 wrote: Show nested quote + On April 25 2014 19:02 stuchiu wrote: On April 25 2014 19:01 Dodgin wrote: On April 25 2014 19:00 Schelim wrote: On April 25 2014 18:57 SC2Toastie wrote: I kinda like Brendan, he sort of knows he doesn't fully understand the game and doesn't mind people knowing that. His play by play is pretty good and he is improving rapidly! i don't mind him, i just didn't remember him. but i do think it's a bit problematic when the cast relies on Wolf for analysis. Wolf is the best sc2 caster I see no problems Remember the time he told us Revival beat Naniwa at Blizzcon? I do. Feels like it was just yesterday Damn, I felt like I had forgotten it already... | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
Maru can't harass at all ;o | ||
|
Destructicon
4713 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
| ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Bisu FanTaSy firebathero Stork Mini Zeus Hyuk [ Show more ] Soma Rush EffOrt actioN Soulkey Light Last ZerO Snow Dewaltoss Sea.KH Mong Pusan Killer Barracks PianO hero JYJ Free NotJumperer Shinee ToSsGirL Bale Shine Yoon Aegong Hyun Sharp sorry yabsab Sacsri HiyA Noble Icarus Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns36261 singsing2029 B2W.Neo845 crisheroes276 hiko236 DeMusliM208 Livibee133 byalli129 ZerO(Twitch)7 |
|
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|