• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:27
CEST 08:27
KST 15:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8097 users

[GSL GC] Ro8 Group B 2014 - Page 13

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 57 Next
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
April 25 2014 09:58 GMT
#241
On April 25 2014 18:57 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2014 18:56 Dodgin wrote:
On April 25 2014 18:55 Shellshock wrote:
I really like San as a player but PvT is definitely his worst. If he plays like he did vs Dayshi in WCS EU and Maru plays like normal vs P this could be as one sided than the last series. Hopefully San plays well to keep it interesting


It's Maru vs Protoss, who are you kidding this is going to be a slaughter and I'm going to thoroughly enjoy it.

We're both cheering for Maru. This makes me nostalgic. That period after Maru won OSL was so beautiful ;;


I think I like it better since I'm not forced into it this time
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
April 25 2014 09:58 GMT
#242
On April 25 2014 18:57 Destructicon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2014 18:55 Schelim wrote:
no disrespect intended but who is Brendan again? i remember hearing this dude cast before but i can't remember where/when/why. he doesn't give me the impression that he knows much of anything about sc2, does he usually cast other games?


Brendan is one of the PL casters alongside Wolf, I don't think he comes from a SC2 background but he is trying to improve at least. Like just yesterday he commented on Zest using a Creator esque double forge colossus style. So he is doing his research, which is good.


I think I heard that he did do some WOL casting before moving on to LOL and then coming back after HOTS.
KT best KT ~ 2014
XDEKSDEEXD
Profile Joined June 2013
622 Posts
April 25 2014 09:58 GMT
#243
Please someone help me, what do I do with twitch lag, I must watch MARU
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
April 25 2014 09:59 GMT
#244
I'm surprised he's not the "Shoeless Terran" now to be honest hahah
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
April 25 2014 09:59 GMT
#245
On April 25 2014 18:58 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2014 18:57 Lorning wrote:
On April 25 2014 18:56 Dodgin wrote:
On April 25 2014 18:55 Shellshock wrote:
I really like San as a player but PvT is definitely his worst. If he plays like he did vs Dayshi in WCS EU and Maru plays like normal vs P this could be as one sided than the last series. Hopefully San plays well to keep it interesting


It's Maru vs Protoss, who are you kidding this is going to be a slaughter and I'm going to thoroughly enjoy it.

We're both cheering for Maru. This makes me nostalgic. That period after Maru won OSL was so beautiful ;;


I think I like it better since I'm not forced into it this time

I think at this point everyone knows you did that sigbet just because you wanted to cheer for Prime

You knew Maru was going to win
Community News
TL+ Member
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
April 25 2014 09:59 GMT
#246
On April 25 2014 18:58 aZealot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2014 18:57 Destructicon wrote:
On April 25 2014 18:55 Schelim wrote:
no disrespect intended but who is Brendan again? i remember hearing this dude cast before but i can't remember where/when/why. he doesn't give me the impression that he knows much of anything about sc2, does he usually cast other games?


Brendan is one of the PL casters alongside Wolf, I don't think he comes from a SC2 background but he is trying to improve at least. Like just yesterday he commented on Zest using a Creator esque double forge colossus style. So he is doing his research, which is good.


I think I heard that he did do some WOL casting before moving on to LOL and then coming back after HOTS.


Must have to know about Khaydarin Amulet.
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
Destructicon
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
4713 Posts
April 25 2014 09:59 GMT
#247
On April 25 2014 18:58 aZealot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2014 18:57 Destructicon wrote:
On April 25 2014 18:55 Schelim wrote:
no disrespect intended but who is Brendan again? i remember hearing this dude cast before but i can't remember where/when/why. he doesn't give me the impression that he knows much of anything about sc2, does he usually cast other games?


Brendan is one of the PL casters alongside Wolf, I don't think he comes from a SC2 background but he is trying to improve at least. Like just yesterday he commented on Zest using a Creator esque double forge colossus style. So he is doing his research, which is good.


I think I heard that he did do some WOL casting before moving on to LOL and then coming back after HOTS.


Oh, damn, I'm slightly disappointed, hoped that he was putting some passion into it.
WriterNever give up, never surrender! https://www.youtube.com/user/DestructiconSC
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 25 2014 09:59 GMT
#248
On April 25 2014 18:58 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2014 18:57 Lorning wrote:
On April 25 2014 18:56 Dodgin wrote:
On April 25 2014 18:55 Shellshock wrote:
I really like San as a player but PvT is definitely his worst. If he plays like he did vs Dayshi in WCS EU and Maru plays like normal vs P this could be as one sided than the last series. Hopefully San plays well to keep it interesting


It's Maru vs Protoss, who are you kidding this is going to be a slaughter and I'm going to thoroughly enjoy it.

We're both cheering for Maru. This makes me nostalgic. That period after Maru won OSL was so beautiful ;;


I think I like it better since I'm not forced into it this time

You were signed up for Maru's fan club before Lorning. If anything you're a bigger fan
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
April 25 2014 09:59 GMT
#249
On April 25 2014 18:59 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2014 18:58 Dodgin wrote:
On April 25 2014 18:57 Lorning wrote:
On April 25 2014 18:56 Dodgin wrote:
On April 25 2014 18:55 Shellshock wrote:
I really like San as a player but PvT is definitely his worst. If he plays like he did vs Dayshi in WCS EU and Maru plays like normal vs P this could be as one sided than the last series. Hopefully San plays well to keep it interesting


It's Maru vs Protoss, who are you kidding this is going to be a slaughter and I'm going to thoroughly enjoy it.

We're both cheering for Maru. This makes me nostalgic. That period after Maru won OSL was so beautiful ;;


I think I like it better since I'm not forced into it this time

I think at this point everyone knows you did that sigbet just because you wanted to cheer for Prime

You knew Maru was going to win


Let's not talk about that finals this is bringing back painful memories.
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
April 25 2014 10:00 GMT
#250
On April 25 2014 18:58 Yes Im Otto wrote:
Please someone help me, what do I do with twitch lag, I must watch MARU


Turn down stream quality.
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
April 25 2014 10:00 GMT
#251
On April 25 2014 18:59 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2014 18:58 Dodgin wrote:
On April 25 2014 18:57 Lorning wrote:
On April 25 2014 18:56 Dodgin wrote:
On April 25 2014 18:55 Shellshock wrote:
I really like San as a player but PvT is definitely his worst. If he plays like he did vs Dayshi in WCS EU and Maru plays like normal vs P this could be as one sided than the last series. Hopefully San plays well to keep it interesting


It's Maru vs Protoss, who are you kidding this is going to be a slaughter and I'm going to thoroughly enjoy it.

We're both cheering for Maru. This makes me nostalgic. That period after Maru won OSL was so beautiful ;;


I think I like it better since I'm not forced into it this time

You were signed up for Maru's fan club before Lorning. If anything you're a bigger fan


If I posted in a fan club every time my opinion of a player changed I would have more posts than you
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
April 25 2014 10:00 GMT
#252
I like how Wolf basically called Dayshi,ForGG and MMA lesser Terrans and San lost to them.
Moderator
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
April 25 2014 10:00 GMT
#253
On April 25 2014 18:57 SC2Toastie wrote:
I kinda like Brendan, he sort of knows he doesn't fully understand the game and doesn't mind people knowing that. His play by play is pretty good and he is improving rapidly!

i don't mind him, i just didn't remember him. but i do think it's a bit problematic when the cast relies on Wolf for analysis.
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
April 25 2014 10:01 GMT
#254
On April 25 2014 19:00 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2014 18:59 Shellshock wrote:
On April 25 2014 18:58 Dodgin wrote:
On April 25 2014 18:57 Lorning wrote:
On April 25 2014 18:56 Dodgin wrote:
On April 25 2014 18:55 Shellshock wrote:
I really like San as a player but PvT is definitely his worst. If he plays like he did vs Dayshi in WCS EU and Maru plays like normal vs P this could be as one sided than the last series. Hopefully San plays well to keep it interesting


It's Maru vs Protoss, who are you kidding this is going to be a slaughter and I'm going to thoroughly enjoy it.

We're both cheering for Maru. This makes me nostalgic. That period after Maru won OSL was so beautiful ;;


I think I like it better since I'm not forced into it this time

You were signed up for Maru's fan club before Lorning. If anything you're a bigger fan


If I posted in a fan club every time my opinion of a player changed I would have more posts than you


Rain just didnt have the veteran mindset of Maru.
Moderator
Destructicon
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
4713 Posts
April 25 2014 10:01 GMT
#255
Dang, I didn't know San's PvT was that bad.
WriterNever give up, never surrender! https://www.youtube.com/user/DestructiconSC
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
April 25 2014 10:01 GMT
#256
On April 25 2014 19:00 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2014 18:57 SC2Toastie wrote:
I kinda like Brendan, he sort of knows he doesn't fully understand the game and doesn't mind people knowing that. His play by play is pretty good and he is improving rapidly!

i don't mind him, i just didn't remember him. but i do think it's a bit problematic when the cast relies on Wolf for analysis.


Wolf is the best sc2 caster I see no problems
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
April 25 2014 10:01 GMT
#257
Time to defend a blink all in Maru
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
April 25 2014 10:02 GMT
#258
On April 25 2014 18:59 Destructicon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2014 18:58 aZealot wrote:
On April 25 2014 18:57 Destructicon wrote:
On April 25 2014 18:55 Schelim wrote:
no disrespect intended but who is Brendan again? i remember hearing this dude cast before but i can't remember where/when/why. he doesn't give me the impression that he knows much of anything about sc2, does he usually cast other games?


Brendan is one of the PL casters alongside Wolf, I don't think he comes from a SC2 background but he is trying to improve at least. Like just yesterday he commented on Zest using a Creator esque double forge colossus style. So he is doing his research, which is good.


I think I heard that he did do some WOL casting before moving on to LOL and then coming back after HOTS.


Oh, damn, I'm slightly disappointed, hoped that he was putting some passion into it.


I can't remember the details. This is based off one of his first casts in PL where he said he had some experience into SC2 having done some casting. But, his main area of interest was LOL. They picked him up for PL after SNM returned to the US.
KT best KT ~ 2014
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
April 25 2014 10:02 GMT
#259
So I heard from this Reaper buddy of mine San is actually a pretty damn good player.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
April 25 2014 10:02 GMT
#260
On April 25 2014 19:01 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2014 19:00 Schelim wrote:
On April 25 2014 18:57 SC2Toastie wrote:
I kinda like Brendan, he sort of knows he doesn't fully understand the game and doesn't mind people knowing that. His play by play is pretty good and he is improving rapidly!

i don't mind him, i just didn't remember him. but i do think it's a bit problematic when the cast relies on Wolf for analysis.


Wolf is the best sc2 caster I see no problems


Remember the time he told us Revival beat Naniwa at Blizzcon? I do.
Moderator
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3261
Rain 1729
GuemChi 555
FanTaSy 442
sSak 52
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 29
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm153
League of Legends
JimRising 628
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1142
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King233
Other Games
summit1g7717
WinterStarcraft662
KnowMe68
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick689
BasetradeTV164
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2213
League of Legends
• Lourlo1221
• Rush1014
• Stunt477
Other Games
• Shiphtur729
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 33m
INu's Battles
4h 33m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
6h 33m
OSC
15h 48m
Replay Cast
16h 33m
OSC
1d 16h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.