• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:00
CEST 23:00
KST 06:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8402 users

[WCS AM] Ro8 Day 1 Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 34

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 63 Next
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
April 10 2014 22:13 GMT
#661
On April 11 2014 07:13 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:09 Darkhorse wrote:
The main issue here is that I am now sub 50% on predictions so far.


My day has been 0/5. Solid.

Wow there, Fionntosis
Community News
TL+ Member
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
April 10 2014 22:13 GMT
#662
On April 11 2014 07:12 pure.Wasted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:10 sAsImre wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:00 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:59 Yorkie wrote:
The only thing Alicia scouted was Bomber's location, so don't get on "Bomber should've scouted." If he only scouted Alicia's location he wouldn't have known it was an 8 gate. he chose the most likely all-in, and it didn't work because forcefield and timewarp provide for an impossible predicament for terrans with narrow ramps


"I should be able to defend every Protoss all-in with just one bunker and no scouting, otherwise Protoss op"


actually P defends every all in without scouting by playing safe in pvt.


Where "playing safe" = "building an MSC."

I want to know where the banhammers are at...
Like, seriously.
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
Grollicus
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany287 Posts
April 10 2014 22:13 GMT
#663
On April 11 2014 07:12 DMXD wrote:
lol is that white'ra?


I hope it is, would mean he's safe outside of the Ukraine..
Read. | Show me your Healthbars
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 10 2014 22:13 GMT
#664
On April 11 2014 07:13 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:09 Darkhorse wrote:
The main issue here is that I am now sub 50% on predictions so far.


My day has been 0/5. Solid.

Counting code A, it would be out of 7. I'm 5/7 so far, missing Paralyze and MC (I was rooting for both though)
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
nunez
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway4003 Posts
April 10 2014 22:13 GMT
#665
hyun is about to get s m a s h e d.
conspired against by a confederacy of dunces.
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
April 10 2014 22:13 GMT
#666
On April 11 2014 07:10 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:10 Shellshock wrote:
These games are all irrelevant anyways. Polt is going to win WCS AM regardless of who makes the finals

serious question: except tb, who's been cheering for alicia? and I'm talking about "for alicia", not "against bomber"

Taeja, probably.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
April 10 2014 22:14 GMT
#667
On April 11 2014 07:10 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:10 Shellshock wrote:
These games are all irrelevant anyways. Polt is going to win WCS AM regardless of who makes the finals

serious question: except tb, who's been cheering for alicia? and I'm talking about "for alicia", not "against bomber"


I was rooting for Alicia, I'm an Axiom fan and I like Alicia.

People may have certain views on balance, fair enough. But shitting on a player and wishing they lose is just dumb and incredibly necessary.
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Tossim111
Profile Joined October 2009
United States246 Posts
April 10 2014 22:14 GMT
#668
On April 11 2014 07:11 Karpfen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:10 sAsImre wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:00 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:59 Yorkie wrote:
The only thing Alicia scouted was Bomber's location, so don't get on "Bomber should've scouted." If he only scouted Alicia's location he wouldn't have known it was an 8 gate. he chose the most likely all-in, and it didn't work because forcefield and timewarp provide for an impossible predicament for terrans with narrow ramps


"I should be able to defend every Protoss all-in with just one bunker and no scouting, otherwise Protoss op"


actually P defends every all in without scouting by playing safe in pvt.

Stop lying. Once I went 4 nexus before gate and a terran had the guts of proxy 2 raxing me. Despite being pretty good at micro (and he not microing at all) I didn't manage to hold..

nexus before gate is not playing safe in pvt
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
April 10 2014 22:14 GMT
#669
On April 11 2014 07:04 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:04 Musicus wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:02 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:00 3point14 wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:58 The_Templar wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:57 Musicus wrote:
to lighten up the mood


elfi is a god

was that even meant bad by Naniwa?


Probably. At this point most people assume that anything Naniwa says or types has venomous intentions.


Well of course it was. He is also mocking the other foreigners and gets whiny when someone appears to do better than him. But who cares, I just thought Elfi's answer was really good.

Am I the only one here who thinks Naniwa was actually just sad that Vortix lost 3-0?

Did you forget this ?
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
April 10 2014 22:14 GMT
#670
On April 11 2014 07:13 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:12 boxerfred wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:12 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:10 Crot4le wrote:
A disgusting amount of disrespect in this thread. Too many butthurt balance whiners and prats in general.

"I see disrespect! I'm going to call people butthurt and prats! That'll up respect level!"

Totalbiscuit style


"I'll make an edgy, snarky remark against an important community personality! Maybe this way people will like me!"

this is kind of inceptive now, let me try:
"I'll make an edgy, snarky remark against an unimportant community personality! Maybe this way people will like me!"
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
April 10 2014 22:14 GMT
#671
On April 11 2014 07:13 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:12 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:10 stuchiu wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:09 Darkhorse wrote:
The main issue here is that I am now sub 50% on predictions so far.


Are you neo-zealousy?

God I hope not.

Jin Air going to last place asap

nonono qq!!
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12536 Posts
April 10 2014 22:14 GMT
#672
On April 11 2014 07:12 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:10 Crot4le wrote:
A disgusting amount of disrespect in this thread. Too many butthurt balance whiners and prats in general.

It's fun to play saint when your player wins, isn't it?


If we're going to declare player bashing a matter of opinion, I'm running straight out of this forum.
No will to live, no wish to die
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
April 10 2014 22:14 GMT
#673
On April 11 2014 07:10 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:10 Shellshock wrote:
These games are all irrelevant anyways. Polt is going to win WCS AM regardless of who makes the finals

serious question: except tb, who's been cheering for alicia? and I'm talking about "for alicia", not "against bomber"


I was cheering for Alicia. I still remember his amazing DT plays at MLG, and I don't have much of an opinion about Bomber.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
April 10 2014 22:14 GMT
#674
On April 11 2014 07:12 SC2Toastie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:11 Shellshock wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:10 boxerfred wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:10 Shellshock wrote:
These games are all irrelevant anyways. Polt is going to win WCS AM regardless of who makes the finals

serious question: except tb, who's been cheering for alicia? and I'm talking about "for alicia", not "against bomber"

probably some protoss people and axiom people. Axiom has a decent number of fans

Alicia is one of those somewhat overlooked players. He's been a tiptop contender for a long time, but just barely out of the spotlight level...


Well its not like we ever see him play anywhere. No GSTL, no PL, no ATC. All we see from him is the 2-5 games from WCS every 2 weeks. I respect him as a player, but even after this series I can't really rate exactly how strong he is overall.
Moderator
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
April 10 2014 22:15 GMT
#675
On April 11 2014 07:14 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:13 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:12 boxerfred wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:12 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:10 Crot4le wrote:
A disgusting amount of disrespect in this thread. Too many butthurt balance whiners and prats in general.

"I see disrespect! I'm going to call people butthurt and prats! That'll up respect level!"

Totalbiscuit style


"I'll make an edgy, snarky remark against an important community personality! Maybe this way people will like me!"

this is kind of inceptive now, let me try:
"I'll make an edgy, snarky remark against an unimportant community personality! Maybe this way people will like me!"


If I cared for approval in the SC2 forum I wouldn't speak out against HerO and NesTea as often as I do lol.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
FuRRie
Profile Joined February 2009
Belgium815 Posts
April 10 2014 22:15 GMT
#676
On April 11 2014 07:13 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:12 boxerfred wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:12 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:10 Crot4le wrote:
A disgusting amount of disrespect in this thread. Too many butthurt balance whiners and prats in general.

"I see disrespect! I'm going to call people butthurt and prats! That'll up respect level!"

Totalbiscuit style


"I'll make an edgy, snarky remark against an important community personality! Maybe this way people will like me!"


The "Too many butthurt balance whiners and prats" wil llike him. :D
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 10 2014 22:15 GMT
#677
On April 11 2014 07:14 SC2Toastie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:13 Shellshock wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:12 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:10 stuchiu wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:09 Darkhorse wrote:
The main issue here is that I am now sub 50% on predictions so far.


Are you neo-zealousy?

God I hope not.

Jin Air going to last place asap

nonono qq!!

I apologize. I may have inadvertently spread the curse
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
April 10 2014 22:15 GMT
#678
On April 11 2014 07:13 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:10 boxerfred wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:10 Shellshock wrote:
These games are all irrelevant anyways. Polt is going to win WCS AM regardless of who makes the finals

serious question: except tb, who's been cheering for alicia? and I'm talking about "for alicia", not "against bomber"

Taeja, probably.

And Polt.
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
April 10 2014 22:15 GMT
#679
On April 11 2014 07:14 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:12 SC2Toastie wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:11 Shellshock wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:10 boxerfred wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:10 Shellshock wrote:
These games are all irrelevant anyways. Polt is going to win WCS AM regardless of who makes the finals

serious question: except tb, who's been cheering for alicia? and I'm talking about "for alicia", not "against bomber"

probably some protoss people and axiom people. Axiom has a decent number of fans

Alicia is one of those somewhat overlooked players. He's been a tiptop contender for a long time, but just barely out of the spotlight level...


Well its not like we ever see him play anywhere. No GSTL, no PL, no ATC. All we see from him is the 2-5 games from WCS every 2 weeks. I respect him as a player, but even after this series I can't really rate exactly how strong he is overall.

He ranked high in 2013 as well. He has little exposure, that's true.
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
Crot4le
Profile Joined June 2013
England2927 Posts
April 10 2014 22:15 GMT
#680
On April 11 2014 07:10 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:10 Crot4le wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:00 partydude89 wrote:
I want Alicia to lose. I don't care who wins anymore, i just want Alicia to be out.


Butthurt much?

It's ok, Alicia gets to lose to TaeJa next round.


How does that work? I thought Protoss was too OP and that it will always win and there is nothing Terran can do about it.
Massive fan of Axiom eSports | Crotale#992 | Twitter: @Crot4le
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
SteadfastSC519
EnkiAlexander 89
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 519
ZombieGrub140
JuggernautJason106
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20543
Soulkey 261
White-Ra 162
Mini 154
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever7
League of Legends
Doublelift2761
Counter-Strike
fl0m1359
shoxiejesuss521
C9.Mang0172
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4467
Khaldor2093
Liquid`Hasu1534
Trikslyr39
Other Games
summit1g3775
ArmadaUGS2586
B2W.Neo476
shahzam445
Pyrionflax183
Mew2King71
Railgan29
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream111
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 2
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• HerbMon 4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV429
League of Legends
• TFBlade1009
• Noizen106
Other Games
• Scarra1293
• imaqtpie1122
• Shiphtur270
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h
OSC
16h
Stellar Fest
16h
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.