• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:09
CEST 18:09
KST 01:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8207 users

[WCS AM] Ro8 Day 1 Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 29

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 63 Next
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
April 10 2014 22:03 GMT
#561
On April 11 2014 07:01 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 06:55 Shellshock wrote:
being mad at alicia for all inning is just silly. You're playing against Bomber, a guy who is known for being an extremely strong macro player that just churns out parade pushes. the same guy who has shown susceptibility to all ins already when he lost to players like Arthur. HOW SHOULD I APPROACH THIS MATCH IF I WANT TO WIN? I should play to Bomber's strengths and go macro right?


ask yourself why there is no terran insane in tvp nowadays.

Maru is pretty guuuud
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
April 10 2014 22:03 GMT
#562
On April 11 2014 06:59 BlackCompany wrote:
There is a shitton of mad people here
now what if Taeja gets 0-3ed by roach/bane busts?

I doubt it. I don't think Hyun has ever beaten taeja in a series. This could be the best timing though in light of taejas wrist problems.
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
April 10 2014 22:03 GMT
#563
On April 11 2014 07:01 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:00 partydude89 wrote:
I want Alicia to lose. I don't care who wins anymore, i just want Alicia to be out.


I'll enjoy rubbing it in your face when that doesn't happen. LR threads are so miserable, shitting on players without thought. You'd be sucking his dick if his ID was HerO.

Have you seen Hercules?

"You mean... IF it happens!" "Yeeah, if is nice!" Paraphrased ofc.

The Bomber boy
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 10 2014 22:03 GMT
#564
On April 11 2014 06:59 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 06:57 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:57 Schelim wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:56 Shellshock wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:55 Wintex wrote:
I love you, Bomber.
SC2 does not deserve you.

worst 10k post ever

actually that's a great one. what will your 100k post be when you reach it next week?


LR thread spam, just like another 99k of them.

I'm sure he's really broken up about someone talking down on the quality of his posts coming from a guy who gets constantly banned for being an ass.

Rekt
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 10 2014 22:03 GMT
#565
On April 11 2014 07:01 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:00 Yorkie wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:58 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:57 Yorkie wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:56 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:55 Yorkie wrote:
I'm so pissed. Arthur part two. All these players who are mediocre Koreans gimmick their way into denying awesome players good prize money. Taeja or Hyun will stomp him in the semis, just like Arthur will get stomped if he has to play straight up. Fuck.


Arthur will beat Oz.

Also SALT FOR THE SALT GOD. :D

I forget what players you like, but they're probably not here. And Arthur MIGHT beat Oz, but he sure as fuck won't beat Polt


I like MC and MMA and jjakji and Polt and HyuN and to some extent TaeJa. :D

And yeah Polt will wreck that side of the bracket.

Damn, thought you were a JD fanboy so I was gonna pull that card


I like Jaedong and Flash and sAvioR and a lot of other people too but yea. Basically people who display exceptional skill and some consistency.

So I'm guessing you only like BW Flash and Jaedong?
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Xinzoe
Profile Joined January 2014
Korea (South)2373 Posts
April 10 2014 22:03 GMT
#566
On April 11 2014 07:02 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:01 sAsImre wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:55 Shellshock wrote:
being mad at alicia for all inning is just silly. You're playing against Bomber, a guy who is known for being an extremely strong macro player that just churns out parade pushes. the same guy who has shown susceptibility to all ins already when he lost to players like Arthur. HOW SHOULD I APPROACH THIS MATCH IF I WANT TO WIN? I should play to Bomber's strengths and go macro right?


ask yourself why there is no terran insane in tvp nowadays.


Maru is a person too D:


no terran insane in tvp? do u even polt?
ClueClueClue
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Sweden1203 Posts
April 10 2014 22:03 GMT
#567
On April 11 2014 07:02 BlackCompany wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:00 ClueClueClue wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:59 BlackCompany wrote:
There is a shitton of mad people here
now what if Taeja gets 0-3ed by roach/bane busts?


Hey, the terrans already got to see Jjakji go through; now it's our turn.


But we terrans are the superior race, if we dont get all our people advancing, some shit is clearly broken


Cogito, ergo toss.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
April 10 2014 22:03 GMT
#568
On April 11 2014 07:01 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:00 Yorkie wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:58 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:57 Yorkie wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:56 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:55 Yorkie wrote:
I'm so pissed. Arthur part two. All these players who are mediocre Koreans gimmick their way into denying awesome players good prize money. Taeja or Hyun will stomp him in the semis, just like Arthur will get stomped if he has to play straight up. Fuck.


Arthur will beat Oz.

Also SALT FOR THE SALT GOD. :D

I forget what players you like, but they're probably not here. And Arthur MIGHT beat Oz, but he sure as fuck won't beat Polt


I like MC and MMA and jjakji and Polt and HyuN and to some extent TaeJa. :D

And yeah Polt will wreck that side of the bracket.

Damn, thought you were a JD fanboy so I was gonna pull that card


I like Jaedong and Flash and sAvioR and a lot of other people too but yea. Basically people who display exceptional skill and some consistency.

Consistent 2nd place and now consistent mediocrity. What a good knock on my favorite players to say that they only win sometimes
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 10 2014 22:03 GMT
#569
On April 11 2014 07:03 royalroadweed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 06:59 BlackCompany wrote:
There is a shitton of mad people here
now what if Taeja gets 0-3ed by roach/bane busts?

I doubt it. I don't think Hyun has ever beaten taeja in a series. This could be the best timing though in light of taejas wrist problems.

Yes, especially considering TaeJa's RO16 performance /s
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
April 10 2014 22:03 GMT
#570
On April 11 2014 07:02 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:00 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:59 Yorkie wrote:
The only thing Alicia scouted was Bomber's location, so don't get on "Bomber should've scouted." If he only scouted Alicia's location he wouldn't have known it was an 8 gate. he chose the most likely all-in, and it didn't work because forcefield and timewarp provide for an impossible predicament for terrans with narrow ramps


"I should be able to defend every Protoss all-in with just one bunker and no scouting, otherwise Protoss op"

What could he have scouted?! He puts down 7 gates, then 30 seconds later he's warping in units. Bomber can't just blindly make 3 bunkers at his nat. What if Alicia goes double forge instead of the gates with really heavy eco play? What if he goes blink? What if he goes DT? Like I said, all bomber could do was pick the most likely scenario and prepare appropriately with a bunker in the main and nat

Or, you know, scout.
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
April 10 2014 22:03 GMT
#571
On April 11 2014 07:02 DMXD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:01 royalroadweed wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:58 Aquila- wrote:
TvP is just a guessing game. Bomber guessed incorrectly and that is why he lost...

With the exception of polt and maru. I know maru wins by virtue of sheer incredible micro. As for polt....i have no idea how he keeps winning, even from behind. Especially from behind.

polt wins his tvps by not directly engaging in the protoss death ball by mass counter drops from what I seen from his games against protoss.


Otherwise known as Tactical Genius.
Moderator
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-10 22:10:03
April 10 2014 22:04 GMT
#572
On April 11 2014 07:02 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:00 3point14 wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:58 The_Templar wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:57 Musicus wrote:
to lighten up the mood


elfi is a god

was that even meant bad by Naniwa?


Probably. At this point most people assume that anything Naniwa says or types has venomous intentions.


Well of course it was. He is always mocking the other foreigners and gets whiny when someone appears to do better than him. But who cares, I just thought Elfi's answer was really good.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
April 10 2014 22:04 GMT
#573
On April 11 2014 07:03 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:01 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:00 Yorkie wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:58 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:57 Yorkie wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:56 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:55 Yorkie wrote:
I'm so pissed. Arthur part two. All these players who are mediocre Koreans gimmick their way into denying awesome players good prize money. Taeja or Hyun will stomp him in the semis, just like Arthur will get stomped if he has to play straight up. Fuck.


Arthur will beat Oz.

Also SALT FOR THE SALT GOD. :D

I forget what players you like, but they're probably not here. And Arthur MIGHT beat Oz, but he sure as fuck won't beat Polt


I like MC and MMA and jjakji and Polt and HyuN and to some extent TaeJa. :D

And yeah Polt will wreck that side of the bracket.

Damn, thought you were a JD fanboy so I was gonna pull that card


I like Jaedong and Flash and sAvioR and a lot of other people too but yea. Basically people who display exceptional skill and some consistency.

So I'm guessing you only like BW Flash and Jaedong?


I thought that was implied when I also mentioned sAviOr.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Heinsenzerg
Profile Joined September 2011
Argentina2279 Posts
April 10 2014 22:04 GMT
#574
On April 11 2014 07:02 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:01 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:00 partydude89 wrote:
I want Alicia to lose. I don't care who wins anymore, i just want Alicia to be out.


I'll enjoy rubbing it in your face when that doesn't happen. LR threads are so miserable, shitting on players without thought. You'd be sucking his dick if his ID was HerO.

Yeah no one shit on HerO after his run at IEM Cologne... that LR was pretty shit too. No need to throw up a random straw man.


yeah people shit on HerO too when he proxies shit
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 10 2014 22:04 GMT
#575
On April 11 2014 07:02 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:00 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:00 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:59 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:57 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:57 Schelim wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:56 Shellshock wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:55 Wintex wrote:
I love you, Bomber.
SC2 does not deserve you.

worst 10k post ever

actually that's a great one. what will your 100k post be when you reach it next week?


LR thread spam, just like another 99k of them.

I'm sure he's really broken up about someone talking down on the quality of his posts coming from a guy who gets constantly banned for being an ass.


LOL y'all have no idea how much I abuse Shellbot in the Aligulac chat. xD

That's true we have no idea. Thanks for sharing.


RIP friendly banter. x_x

It's difficult to tell with you
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Aquila-
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
516 Posts
April 10 2014 22:04 GMT
#576
On April 11 2014 07:01 royalroadweed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 06:58 Aquila- wrote:
TvP is just a guessing game. Bomber guessed incorrectly and that is why he lost...

With the exception of polt and maru. I know maru wins by virtue of sheer incredible micro. As for polt....i have no idea how he keeps winning, even from behind. Especially from behind.


Oh really I just saw Maru die to DTs because he guessed wrong and thought it was blink...
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 10 2014 22:04 GMT
#577
On April 11 2014 07:04 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:02 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:00 3point14 wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:58 The_Templar wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:57 Musicus wrote:
to lighten up the mood

https://twitter.com/elfiSC2/status/454377312335962112

elfi is a god

was that even meant bad by Naniwa?


Probably. At this point most people assume that anything Naniwa says or types has venomous intentions.


Well of course it was. He is also mocking the other foreigners and gets whiny when someone appears to do better than him. But who cares, I just thought Elfi's answer was really good.

Am I the only one here who thinks Naniwa was actually just sad that Vortix lost 3-0?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Ansinjunger
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2451 Posts
April 10 2014 22:04 GMT
#578
On April 11 2014 07:03 The_Templar wrote:
That rotterdam picture


The lip curled up was pretty good.

Yeah Alicia! I still wanna see him win a championship.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
April 10 2014 22:04 GMT
#579
On April 11 2014 07:04 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:02 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:00 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:00 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:59 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:57 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:57 Schelim wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:56 Shellshock wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:55 Wintex wrote:
I love you, Bomber.
SC2 does not deserve you.

worst 10k post ever

actually that's a great one. what will your 100k post be when you reach it next week?


LR thread spam, just like another 99k of them.

I'm sure he's really broken up about someone talking down on the quality of his posts coming from a guy who gets constantly banned for being an ass.


LOL y'all have no idea how much I abuse Shellbot in the Aligulac chat. xD

That's true we have no idea. Thanks for sharing.


RIP friendly banter. x_x

It's difficult to tell with you


I've never had a legitimate argument or fight with Shellbot, so that's a thing I guess. :s
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
April 10 2014 22:05 GMT
#580
On April 11 2014 07:01 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:00 partydude89 wrote:
I want Alicia to lose. I don't care who wins anymore, i just want Alicia to be out.


I'll enjoy rubbing it in your face when that doesn't happen. LR threads are so miserable, shitting on players without thought. You'd be sucking his dick if his ID was HerO.

You're being an anti-anti-fan currently which kinda beats you down to the level of an anti-fan

say "hi" to that world
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 642
ComeBackTV 578
SteadfastSC412
Rex103
CosmosSc2 46
EnkiAlexander 35
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 427
ProTech147
Rex 103
CosmosSc2 49
UpATreeSC 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44074
Jaedong 1332
Hyuk 1200
Mini 648
Soma 506
Horang2 484
BeSt 479
Soulkey 317
Larva 306
Rush 290
[ Show more ]
ZerO 267
Last 205
Snow 200
hero 81
Liquid`Ret 56
Mind 56
Free 36
Killer 35
sorry 33
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 22
yabsab 21
HiyA 18
Shine 18
Trap 16
Dota 2
Gorgc7888
qojqva1420
Dendi904
Counter-Strike
Fnx 859
x6flipin778
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2558
Khaldor1972
Liquid`Hasu9
Other Games
ArmadaUGS3136
singsing1841
B2W.Neo990
hiko809
byalli454
KnowMe141
Liquid`VortiX117
QueenE95
Mew2King53
Trikslyr32
Railgan16
ZerO(Twitch)12
Chillindude1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 23
• mYiSmile123
• Adnapsc2 7
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2897
League of Legends
• Nemesis1946
• Jankos1077
• TFBlade745
Other Games
• Shiphtur322
• WagamamaTV261
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 51m
OSC
20h 51m
Stellar Fest
20h 51m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.