On March 31 2014 19:20 bo1b wrote:
So sour he forgot his baneling nest wtf
So sour he forgot his baneling nest wtf
Invincible ZvT!
I jest, I jest
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On March 31 2014 19:20 bo1b wrote: So sour he forgot his baneling nest wtf Invincible ZvT! I jest, I jest | ||
|
Qwerty85
Croatia5536 Posts
Like that 2 base oracle was good 1 minute later than it should have been. | ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
On March 31 2014 19:22 Zealously wrote: Invincible ZvT! I jest, I jest Invincible in macro vs bio.* | ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
On March 31 2014 19:22 Zealously wrote: Invincible ZvT! I jest, I jest I can't believe he through away a winning streak months in the making vs bio like that | ||
|
WGT-Baal
France3562 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On March 31 2014 19:19 The_Templar wrote: 2:00 Gateway for Billowy, which comes before two assimilators. Bbyong getting a reaper. Bbyong scouting. 3:00 Cybernetics core for Billowy. Both players expanding. Mothership core for Billowy. Reactor on the barracks. 4:00 Reaper goes the wrong way. Engineering bay on the way for Bbyong. Warpgate research for Billowy. Bbyong's reaper finally gets to Billowy's base. 5:00 Billowy building a pylon in the bottom right. Robotics facility in the main of Billowy. Bbyong getting +1 attack. Proxy stargate for Billowy. Reaper still scouting around. 7:00 Billowy finishes oracle. Oracle killing 4 workers immediately. Stim for Bbyong finishing up. Immortal and robotics bay for Bboyng. 8:00 Bbyong moving out with marines. Colossus and extended thermal lance for Billowy. Billowy getting two more gateways. Bbyong places a widow mine in his main. 9:00 Photon overcharge. Drop in the main of Billowy. Bbyong snipes a sentry in the natural. Drop is fended off. 10:00 Blink starting for Billowy. Bbyong getting a third CC. | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
| ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
On March 31 2014 19:22 TheDwf wrote: Show nested quote + On March 31 2014 19:22 Zealously wrote: On March 31 2014 19:20 bo1b wrote: So sour he forgot his baneling nest wtf Invincible ZvT! I jest, I jest Invincible in macro vs bio.* It was a won game if he made that baneling nest, like 2 banelings would have cleared those scvs and then its gg | ||
|
Yello
Germany7411 Posts
okay it's still alive | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
WGT-Baal
France3562 Posts
| ||
|
purakushi
United States3304 Posts
| ||
|
Yello
Germany7411 Posts
| ||
|
Nomzter
Sweden2802 Posts
| ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
On March 31 2014 19:25 Yello wrote: wtf Billowy getting too cocky here. You can't just amove like that. Worked fine... | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
Squat
Sweden7978 Posts
| ||
|
Killmouse
Austria5700 Posts
| ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|