• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:54
CEST 04:54
KST 11:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7510 users

[WCS EU] Ro16 Group C Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 41

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 62 Next
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-27 19:51:48
March 27 2014 19:51 GMT
#801
Skipping the PvPs by playing ZvZs might not have been the best idea ever... :D
But whatever, back for TLO. Need a Nutella Toast!
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
March 27 2014 19:51 GMT
#802
On March 28 2014 04:48 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:47 stuchiu wrote:
Choya is here and idra is gone. Cowboy justice served.

True justice


I just hope Choya makes Code S now
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 27 2014 19:51 GMT
#803
On March 28 2014 04:50 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:46 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:45 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:44 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:43 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:42 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:40 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:38 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:27 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

By not watching Inca you saw Inca.

Only thing I knew about inca is that he likes DT. That's what TL threads keep saying me. I don't even know his team

You have three choices and must guess. If you get it you have my respect.
A. Slayers
B. TSL
C. oGs

You're just going to liquipedia this aren't you.

It is an odd feeling when I see people who don't remember oGs or TSL.

I used to get kinda confused between Inori and Inca true story.

There is a name I hadn't heard in a while, phonetically it makes sense though.

Also I'm pretty sure IdrA hated them both.


2010 ZvP Idra hated most if not all P if I am not mistaken.

Yeah mostly.

This was right after Inori retired.

And Choya is still relevant. What a manly man


Happy Birthday man, hope you have a good one
Zerg for Life
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
March 27 2014 19:51 GMT
#804
On March 28 2014 04:48 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:48 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:46 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:38 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:27 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:21 stuchiu wrote:
PvP: Where the player who prays harder to Inca wins.


I swear I'm an atheist but I still scream Inca when I make DTs


Doesn't everyone?

I have never even saw game where Inca played. I have never followerd GSL.

I pray for elfi when PvP


By not watching Inca you saw Inca.

Only thing I knew about inca is that he likes DT. That's what TL threads keep saying me. I don't even know his team

You have three choices and must guess. If you get it you have my respect.
A. Slayers
B. TSL
C. oGs

You're just going to liquipedia this aren't you.


1 € coin says oGs
I would have said Prime but Slayers? Hmmm. That's my answer. I dont remember any protosses from TSL. Uuh..it can also be oGs. So...

Slayers or oGs? LETS FLIP A COIN WAIT SECOND

1€ coin says oGs


Of course it did. Inca made it so.

I was right?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
March 27 2014 19:52 GMT
#805
On March 28 2014 04:51 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:50 Lorning wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:46 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:45 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:44 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:43 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:42 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:40 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:38 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
[quote]
Only thing I knew about inca is that he likes DT. That's what TL threads keep saying me. I don't even know his team

You have three choices and must guess. If you get it you have my respect.
A. Slayers
B. TSL
C. oGs

You're just going to liquipedia this aren't you.

It is an odd feeling when I see people who don't remember oGs or TSL.

I used to get kinda confused between Inori and Inca true story.

There is a name I hadn't heard in a while, phonetically it makes sense though.

Also I'm pretty sure IdrA hated them both.


2010 ZvP Idra hated most if not all P if I am not mistaken.

Yeah mostly.
https://twitter.com/idra/status/272217335341932544
This was right after Inori retired.

And Choya is still relevant. What a manly man


Happy Birthday man, hope you have a good one

thank you :3
Community News
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 27 2014 19:52 GMT
#806
Yep Pool first protects 3 hatch. The problem is its frost so he is making a 1/3 gamble on the hatch location.
Moderator
BEARDiaguz
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Australia2362 Posts
March 27 2014 19:53 GMT
#807
On March 28 2014 04:49 IntoTheheart wrote:
"I like TLO with a beard." - Kaelaris.

Turns out that he's a beard supporter.


Dude's right in the head.
ProgamerAustralian alcohol user follow @iaguzSC2
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 27 2014 19:53 GMT
#808
On March 28 2014 04:51 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:48 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:48 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:46 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:38 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:27 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 Zealously wrote:
[quote]

I swear I'm an atheist but I still scream Inca when I make DTs


Doesn't everyone?

I have never even saw game where Inca played. I have never followerd GSL.

I pray for elfi when PvP


By not watching Inca you saw Inca.

Only thing I knew about inca is that he likes DT. That's what TL threads keep saying me. I don't even know his team

You have three choices and must guess. If you get it you have my respect.
A. Slayers
B. TSL
C. oGs

You're just going to liquipedia this aren't you.


1 € coin says oGs
I would have said Prime but Slayers? Hmmm. That's my answer. I dont remember any protosses from TSL. Uuh..it can also be oGs. So...

Slayers or oGs? LETS FLIP A COIN WAIT SECOND

1€ coin says oGs


Of course it did. Inca made it so.

I was right?

oGsInca indeed.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 27 2014 19:53 GMT
#809
On March 28 2014 04:51 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:48 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:48 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:46 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:38 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:27 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 Zealously wrote:
[quote]

I swear I'm an atheist but I still scream Inca when I make DTs


Doesn't everyone?

I have never even saw game where Inca played. I have never followerd GSL.

I pray for elfi when PvP


By not watching Inca you saw Inca.

Only thing I knew about inca is that he likes DT. That's what TL threads keep saying me. I don't even know his team

You have three choices and must guess. If you get it you have my respect.
A. Slayers
B. TSL
C. oGs

You're just going to liquipedia this aren't you.


1 € coin says oGs
I would have said Prime but Slayers? Hmmm. That's my answer. I dont remember any protosses from TSL. Uuh..it can also be oGs. So...

Slayers or oGs? LETS FLIP A COIN WAIT SECOND

1€ coin says oGs


Of course it did. Inca made it so.

I was right?


Yes. Inca was oGs as he told you through the coin flip.
Moderator
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
March 27 2014 19:53 GMT
#810
robson1
Profile Joined March 2013
3632 Posts
March 27 2014 19:53 GMT
#811
On March 28 2014 04:51 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:48 robson1 wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:47 stuchiu wrote:
Choya is here and idra is gone. Cowboy justice served.


uh-oh. If Idra reads this, he might dedicate his life to killing you.


Then I'd point out Artosis is now a dirty DT dropper. Sure he can kill me, but is he okay with that hypocrite running around DT dropping people?


Artosis should be ashamed for playing that race in general. But I'm sure Idra can make time in his schedule for you.
Genius is that funny scientist who no one takes seriously until he kills you with a flame throwing trumpet. - stuchiu 2013
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 27 2014 19:53 GMT
#812
On March 28 2014 04:53 ROOTiaguz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:49 IntoTheheart wrote:
"I like TLO with a beard." - Kaelaris.

Turns out that he's a beard supporter.


Dude's right in the head.


I like TLO's beard more than TLO D:
Moderator
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
March 27 2014 19:54 GMT
#813
On March 28 2014 04:53 NovaMB wrote:
https://twitter.com/messioso/status/449272764122558464

would be legendary if it was naniwa
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46475 Posts
March 27 2014 19:54 GMT
#814
On March 28 2014 04:49 IntoTheheart wrote:
"I like TLO with a beard." - Kaelaris.

Turns out that he's a beard supporter.


We need to start doing LRs of the casters during games...

Game 1 - Frost LE

TLO, red, bottom left vs. Welmu, blue, top left


0:00 - Kaelaris says he likes TLO, beards, and TLO with a beard

2:00 - Apollo drops knowledge bombs; Kaelaris agrees.

3:00 - Kaelaris says something about a spawning pool...
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 27 2014 19:54 GMT
#815
On March 28 2014 04:53 robson1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:51 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:48 robson1 wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:47 stuchiu wrote:
Choya is here and idra is gone. Cowboy justice served.


uh-oh. If Idra reads this, he might dedicate his life to killing you.


Then I'd point out Artosis is now a dirty DT dropper. Sure he can kill me, but is he okay with that hypocrite running around DT dropping people?


Artosis should be ashamed for playing that race in general. But I'm sure Idra can make time in his schedule for you.


I'd probably just keep scapegoating. Dude Idra you can kill me but is it okay that you kill me when someone like Top and Has are still alive?
Moderator
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-27 19:55:17
March 27 2014 19:54 GMT
#816
On March 28 2014 04:54 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:49 IntoTheheart wrote:
"I like TLO with a beard." - Kaelaris.

Turns out that he's a beard supporter.


We need to start doing LRs of the casters during games...

Game 1 - Frost LE

TLO, red, bottom left vs. Welmu, blue, top left


0:00 - Kaelaris says he likes TLO, beards, and TLO with a beard

2:00 - Apollo drops knowledge bombs; Kaelaris agrees.

3:00 - Kaelaris says something about a spawning pool...

I feel this could lead to lots of red text if I were to do it during Proleague/GSL
Crot4le
Profile Joined June 2013
England2927 Posts
March 27 2014 19:55 GMT
#817
So happy that both mYinsanity players have got safely through to the quarter-finals. Actually, this Ro16 has gone really really well for me with MMA qualifying too. If BlinG pulls off a massive upset than that would just top it all off.
Massive fan of Axiom eSports | Crotale#992 | Twitter: @Crot4le
robson1
Profile Joined March 2013
3632 Posts
March 27 2014 19:56 GMT
#818
On March 28 2014 04:54 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:53 robson1 wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:51 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:48 robson1 wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:47 stuchiu wrote:
Choya is here and idra is gone. Cowboy justice served.


uh-oh. If Idra reads this, he might dedicate his life to killing you.


Then I'd point out Artosis is now a dirty DT dropper. Sure he can kill me, but is he okay with that hypocrite running around DT dropping people?


Artosis should be ashamed for playing that race in general. But I'm sure Idra can make time in his schedule for you.


I'd probably just keep scapegoating. Dude Idra you can kill me but is it okay that you kill me when someone like Top and Has are still alive?

I see you got it all figured out. That would totally work.
Genius is that funny scientist who no one takes seriously until he kills you with a flame throwing trumpet. - stuchiu 2013
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 27 2014 19:56 GMT
#819
Oh shit the way TLO is playing is exactly what I do. Proxy that spire!
Moderator
TheAnarchy
Profile Joined January 2010
Chile1105 Posts
March 27 2014 19:57 GMT
#820
Still doing hydras...
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft420
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft420
RuFF_SC2 132
Nina 101
-ZergGirl 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2348
Bale 17
yabsab 14
Terrorterran 10
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto11
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1163
taco 394
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox617
Other Games
summit1g7358
JimRising 687
Day[9].tv500
C9.Mang0392
WinterStarcraft244
ViBE172
Livibee138
Maynarde135
Sick130
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1065
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 17
• OhrlRock 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv500
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 6m
Stellar Fest
10h 6m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.