On March 28 2014 04:56 stuchiu wrote:
Oh shit the way TLO is playing is exactly what I do. Proxy that spire!
Oh shit the way TLO is playing is exactly what I do. Proxy that spire!
I think its called "The Nerchio"
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
NovaMB
Germany9534 Posts
On March 28 2014 04:56 stuchiu wrote: Oh shit the way TLO is playing is exactly what I do. Proxy that spire! I think its called "The Nerchio" | ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
On March 28 2014 04:56 stuchiu wrote: Oh shit the way TLO is playing is exactly what I do. Proxy that spire! you are not nerchio, sorry | ||
|
y0su
Finland7871 Posts
On March 28 2014 04:53 ROOTiaguz wrote: Show nested quote + On March 28 2014 04:49 IntoTheheart wrote: "I like TLO with a beard." - Kaelaris. Turns out that he's a beard supporter. Dude's right in the head. "there's a word for men without beards..." | ||
|
Popkiller
3415 Posts
| ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
TheAnarchy
Chile1105 Posts
On March 28 2014 04:58 Undead1993 wrote: Show nested quote + On March 28 2014 04:56 stuchiu wrote: Oh shit the way TLO is playing is exactly what I do. Proxy that spire! you are not nerchio, sorry And nerchio sucks by the way | ||
|
Big J
Austria16289 Posts
| ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
On March 28 2014 04:57 NovaMB wrote: Show nested quote + On March 28 2014 04:56 stuchiu wrote: Oh shit the way TLO is playing is exactly what I do. Proxy that spire! I think its called "The Nerchio" I bet Nestea did it before Nerchio. | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On March 28 2014 04:58 TheAnarchy wrote: Show nested quote + On March 28 2014 04:58 Undead1993 wrote: On March 28 2014 04:56 stuchiu wrote: Oh shit the way TLO is playing is exactly what I do. Proxy that spire! you are not nerchio, sorry And nerchio sucks by the way Err no; he's the best foreigner. You'll see tomorrow | ||
|
Luolis
Finland7196 Posts
| ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
On March 28 2014 05:00 Luolis wrote: welmu i am disappoint. now i am too | ||
|
robson1
3632 Posts
On March 28 2014 04:58 Big J wrote: Not sure about the mutas... against a blink stalker player after you saw blink... mutas are good against everything except stargate imo. | ||
|
_SpiRaL_
Afghanistan1636 Posts
On March 28 2014 04:53 NovaMB wrote: lol amazing. | ||
|
D-light
Finland7364 Posts
*sigh* | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On March 28 2014 04:58 Undead1993 wrote: Show nested quote + On March 28 2014 04:56 stuchiu wrote: Oh shit the way TLO is playing is exactly what I do. Proxy that spire! you are not nerchio, sorry Wrong sir. I'm NA Nerchio with more weaknesses and less strengths! Literally! | ||
|
Marcinko
South Africa1014 Posts
On March 28 2014 04:58 y0su wrote: Show nested quote + On March 28 2014 04:53 ROOTiaguz wrote: On March 28 2014 04:49 IntoTheheart wrote: "I like TLO with a beard." - Kaelaris. Turns out that he's a beard supporter. Dude's right in the head. "there's a word for men without beards..." Women. | ||
|
TheAnarchy
Chile1105 Posts
| ||
|
Xoronius
Germany6362 Posts
On March 28 2014 04:59 Lorning wrote: Show nested quote + On March 28 2014 04:58 TheAnarchy wrote: On March 28 2014 04:58 Undead1993 wrote: On March 28 2014 04:56 stuchiu wrote: Oh shit the way TLO is playing is exactly what I do. Proxy that spire! you are not nerchio, sorry And nerchio sucks by the way Err no; he's the best foreigner. You'll see tomorrow I made the mistake of answering him earlier, can't recommend it, no significant results were established. Happy Birtday btw. | ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
On March 28 2014 05:02 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On March 28 2014 04:58 Undead1993 wrote: On March 28 2014 04:56 stuchiu wrote: Oh shit the way TLO is playing is exactly what I do. Proxy that spire! you are not nerchio, sorry Wrong sir. I'm NA Nerchio with more weaknesses and less strengths! Literally! ye "more strengths and less strengths" didn't make sense to me at all | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Jaedong Hyuk Soma Mini Horang2 BeSt EffOrt Soulkey Larva [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games ArmadaUGS2884 singsing2064 B2W.Neo893 hiko881 byalli421 Liquid`VortiX180 KnowMe119 QueenE82 Mew2King77 Trikslyr26 Railgan17 ZerO(Twitch)16 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|