• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:03
CEST 13:03
KST 20:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7894 users

[WCS EU] Ro16 Group C Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 40

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 62 Next
MavivaM
Profile Joined November 2011
1535 Posts
March 27 2014 19:45 GMT
#781
On March 28 2014 04:44 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:43 MavivaM wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:38 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:27 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:21 stuchiu wrote:
PvP: Where the player who prays harder to Inca wins.


I swear I'm an atheist but I still scream Inca when I make DTs


Doesn't everyone?

I have never even saw game where Inca played. I have never followerd GSL.

I pray for elfi when PvP


By not watching Inca you saw Inca.

Only thing I knew about inca is that he likes DT. That's what TL threads keep saying me. I don't even know his team

You have three choices and must guess. If you get it you have my respect.
A. Slayers
B. TSL
C. oGs
If you sound it out, one rolls off the tongue just so much better than the others.
You're just going to liquipedia this aren't you.

Interesting to notice that all the three team of choice have... disappeared.
Nvm in any case, all one need to do is to search for his fanclub and check, without disturbing liquipedia.



Well played.
Instantly added in my signature.
Your Opinion has been counted. Only 3 more Opinions needed for a reddit thread.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46474 Posts
March 27 2014 19:46 GMT
#782
On March 28 2014 04:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The crowd is really annoying with this TLO thing.

Like i have nothing against TLO and or anyone but it's disrespectful to the commentators/analysts when you have to interrupt them every time someone says "TLO". There is a time and place for cheering and applauses and the time is not during analysis..

Annoying as fuck..


I agree. It was cute the first... three times.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
March 27 2014 19:46 GMT
#783
On March 28 2014 04:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The crowd is really annoying with this TLO thing.

Like i have nothing against TLO and or anyone but it's disrespectful to the commentators/analysts when you have to interrupt them every time someone says "TLO". There is a time and place for cheering and applauses and the time is not during analysis..

Annoying as fuck..

And "That guy" is not even there.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
sagi
Profile Joined October 2011
Finland346 Posts
March 27 2014 19:46 GMT
#784
Saw the first post: TIL Welmu is a bee.

Until I saw the shirt picture I was pretty confused as his nick means something like a prankster or joker.
hi patrik!
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 27 2014 19:46 GMT
#785
On March 28 2014 04:45 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:44 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:43 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:42 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:40 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:38 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:27 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

Doesn't everyone?

I have never even saw game where Inca played. I have never followerd GSL.

I pray for elfi when PvP


By not watching Inca you saw Inca.

Only thing I knew about inca is that he likes DT. That's what TL threads keep saying me. I don't even know his team

You have three choices and must guess. If you get it you have my respect.
A. Slayers
B. TSL
C. oGs

You're just going to liquipedia this aren't you.

It is an odd feeling when I see people who don't remember oGs or TSL.

I used to get kinda confused between Inori and Inca true story.

There is a name I hadn't heard in a while, phonetically it makes sense though.

Also I'm pretty sure IdrA hated them both.


2010 ZvP Idra hated most if not all P if I am not mistaken.

Yeah mostly.

This was right after Inori retired.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
March 27 2014 19:46 GMT
#786
On March 28 2014 04:38 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:27 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:21 stuchiu wrote:
PvP: Where the player who prays harder to Inca wins.


I swear I'm an atheist but I still scream Inca when I make DTs


Doesn't everyone?

I have never even saw game where Inca played. I have never followerd GSL.

I pray for elfi when PvP


By not watching Inca you saw Inca.

Only thing I knew about inca is that he likes DT. That's what TL threads keep saying me. I don't even know his team

You have three choices and must guess. If you get it you have my respect.
A. Slayers
B. TSL
C. oGs

You're just going to liquipedia this aren't you.

I would have said Prime but Slayers? Hmmm. That's my answer. I dont remember any protosses from TSL. Uuh..it can also be oGs. So...

Slayers or oGs? LETS FLIP A COIN WAIT SECOND
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 27 2014 19:47 GMT
#787
On March 28 2014 04:45 MavivaM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:44 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:43 MavivaM wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:38 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:27 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:21 stuchiu wrote:
PvP: Where the player who prays harder to Inca wins.


I swear I'm an atheist but I still scream Inca when I make DTs


Doesn't everyone?

I have never even saw game where Inca played. I have never followerd GSL.

I pray for elfi when PvP


By not watching Inca you saw Inca.

Only thing I knew about inca is that he likes DT. That's what TL threads keep saying me. I don't even know his team

You have three choices and must guess. If you get it you have my respect.
A. Slayers
B. TSL
C. oGs
If you sound it out, one rolls off the tongue just so much better than the others.
You're just going to liquipedia this aren't you.

Interesting to notice that all the three team of choice have... disappeared.
Nvm in any case, all one need to do is to search for his fanclub and check, without disturbing liquipedia.



Well played.
Instantly added in my signature.

Not sure what happened there -___-
pajoondies
Profile Joined February 2014
United States316 Posts
March 27 2014 19:47 GMT
#788
if I was there I would be cheering TLO on so hard even the rest of the fans would be pissed
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 27 2014 19:47 GMT
#789
Choya is here and idra is gone. Cowboy justice served.
Moderator
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-27 19:48:21
March 27 2014 19:48 GMT
#790
On March 28 2014 04:46 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:38 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:27 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:21 stuchiu wrote:
PvP: Where the player who prays harder to Inca wins.


I swear I'm an atheist but I still scream Inca when I make DTs


Doesn't everyone?

I have never even saw game where Inca played. I have never followerd GSL.

I pray for elfi when PvP


By not watching Inca you saw Inca.

Only thing I knew about inca is that he likes DT. That's what TL threads keep saying me. I don't even know his team

You have three choices and must guess. If you get it you have my respect.
A. Slayers
B. TSL
C. oGs

You're just going to liquipedia this aren't you.


1 € coin says oGs
I would have said Prime but Slayers? Hmmm. That's my answer. I dont remember any protosses from TSL. Uuh..it can also be oGs. So...

Slayers or oGs? LETS FLIP A COIN WAIT SECOND

1€ coin says oGs
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
robson1
Profile Joined March 2013
3632 Posts
March 27 2014 19:48 GMT
#791
On March 28 2014 04:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The crowd is really annoying with this TLO thing.

Like i have nothing against TLO and or anyone but it's disrespectful to the commentators/analysts when you have to interrupt them every time someone says "TLO". There is a time and place for cheering and applauses and the time is not during analysis..

Annoying as fuck..


Lol. Have you watched any sports event ever?
Genius is that funny scientist who no one takes seriously until he kills you with a flame throwing trumpet. - stuchiu 2013
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 27 2014 19:48 GMT
#792
On March 28 2014 04:47 stuchiu wrote:
Choya is here and idra is gone. Cowboy justice served.

True justice
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 27 2014 19:48 GMT
#793
On March 28 2014 04:48 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:46 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:38 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:27 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:21 stuchiu wrote:
PvP: Where the player who prays harder to Inca wins.


I swear I'm an atheist but I still scream Inca when I make DTs


Doesn't everyone?

I have never even saw game where Inca played. I have never followerd GSL.

I pray for elfi when PvP


By not watching Inca you saw Inca.

Only thing I knew about inca is that he likes DT. That's what TL threads keep saying me. I don't even know his team

You have three choices and must guess. If you get it you have my respect.
A. Slayers
B. TSL
C. oGs

You're just going to liquipedia this aren't you.


1 € coin says oGs
I would have said Prime but Slayers? Hmmm. That's my answer. I dont remember any protosses from TSL. Uuh..it can also be oGs. So...

Slayers or oGs? LETS FLIP A COIN WAIT SECOND

1€ coin says oGs


Of course it did. Inca made it so.
Moderator
robson1
Profile Joined March 2013
3632 Posts
March 27 2014 19:48 GMT
#794
On March 28 2014 04:47 stuchiu wrote:
Choya is here and idra is gone. Cowboy justice served.


uh-oh. If Idra reads this, he might dedicate his life to killing you.
Genius is that funny scientist who no one takes seriously until he kills you with a flame throwing trumpet. - stuchiu 2013
MavivaM
Profile Joined November 2011
1535 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-27 19:49:28
March 27 2014 19:49 GMT
#795
On March 28 2014 04:47 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:45 MavivaM wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:44 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:43 MavivaM wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:38 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:27 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 Zealously wrote:
[quote]

I swear I'm an atheist but I still scream Inca when I make DTs


Doesn't everyone?

I have never even saw game where Inca played. I have never followerd GSL.

I pray for elfi when PvP


By not watching Inca you saw Inca.

Only thing I knew about inca is that he likes DT. That's what TL threads keep saying me. I don't even know his team

You have three choices and must guess. If you get it you have my respect.
A. Slayers
B. TSL
C. oGs
If you sound it out, one rolls off the tongue just so much better than the others.
You're just going to liquipedia this aren't you.

Interesting to notice that all the three team of choice have... disappeared.
Nvm in any case, all one need to do is to search for his fanclub and check, without disturbing liquipedia.



Well played.
Instantly added in my signature.

Not sure what happened there -___-


Thought you just quoted and then added an empty line, in a true Inca fashion-like quote >_>
Your Opinion has been counted. Only 3 more Opinions needed for a reddit thread.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
March 27 2014 19:49 GMT
#796
"I like TLO with a beard." - Kaelaris.

Turns out that he's a beard supporter.
kiss kiss fall in love
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 27 2014 19:49 GMT
#797
Off for the rest of the games due to meetings, enjoy boys.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 27 2014 19:50 GMT
#798
+ Show Spoiler +
TLO!
Zerg for Life
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
March 27 2014 19:50 GMT
#799
On March 28 2014 04:46 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:45 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:44 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:43 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:42 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:40 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:38 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:27 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
[quote]
I have never even saw game where Inca played. I have never followerd GSL.

I pray for elfi when PvP


By not watching Inca you saw Inca.

Only thing I knew about inca is that he likes DT. That's what TL threads keep saying me. I don't even know his team

You have three choices and must guess. If you get it you have my respect.
A. Slayers
B. TSL
C. oGs

You're just going to liquipedia this aren't you.

It is an odd feeling when I see people who don't remember oGs or TSL.

I used to get kinda confused between Inori and Inca true story.

There is a name I hadn't heard in a while, phonetically it makes sense though.

Also I'm pretty sure IdrA hated them both.


2010 ZvP Idra hated most if not all P if I am not mistaken.

Yeah mostly.
https://twitter.com/idra/status/272217335341932544
This was right after Inori retired.

And Choya is still relevant. What a manly man
Community News
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 27 2014 19:51 GMT
#800
On March 28 2014 04:48 robson1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:47 stuchiu wrote:
Choya is here and idra is gone. Cowboy justice served.


uh-oh. If Idra reads this, he might dedicate his life to killing you.


Then I'd point out Artosis is now a dirty DT dropper. Sure he can kill me, but is he okay with that hypocrite running around DT dropping people?
Moderator
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 16724
StarCastTV_EN388
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
TBD vs Percival
TBD vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings95
CranKy Ducklings SOOP16
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko142
ProTech37
OGKoka 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 11498
Jaedong 5700
EffOrt 2794
BeSt 1212
actioN 869
Killer 649
Soma 598
ZerO 507
Horang2 499
Pusan 456
[ Show more ]
Zeus 249
Stork 221
Rush 179
JYJ 160
Barracks 117
ToSsGirL 55
Mong 53
HiyA 46
Bale 31
Sexy 28
Sharp 27
Terrorterran 25
Shinee 22
sorry 19
NaDa 18
Sacsri 11
JulyZerg 9
Noble 9
Sea.KH 1
Dota 2
Gorgc5097
XaKoH 393
League of Legends
Reynor51
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2326
crisheroes1864
Other Games
gofns61639
singsing1535
olofmeister1230
byalli590
Livibee201
Pyrionflax138
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick539
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream364
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 255
StarCraft 2
WardiTV31
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1700
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 57m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 57m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.