• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:51
CEST 18:51
KST 01:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8826 users

[WCS EU] Ro16 Group C Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 39

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 62 Next
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-27 19:39:11
March 27 2014 19:38 GMT
#761
On March 28 2014 04:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:27 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:21 stuchiu wrote:
PvP: Where the player who prays harder to Inca wins.


I swear I'm an atheist but I still scream Inca when I make DTs


Doesn't everyone?

I have never even saw game where Inca played. I have never followerd GSL.

I pray for elfi when PvP


By not watching Inca you saw Inca.

Only thing I knew about inca is that he likes DT. That's what TL threads keep saying me. I don't even know his team

You have three choices and must guess. If you get it you have my respect.
A. Slayers
B. TSL
C. oGs

You're just going to liquipedia this aren't you.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-27 19:41:18
March 27 2014 19:39 GMT
#762
On March 28 2014 04:35 Luolis wrote:
BK shouldve prayed for elfi since everyone knows elfi is not only God but the saint of 4-gate.


How to win PvP by me.

Go DTs early - Pray to Inca
Nexus First - Pray to Oz
Go Blink Stalkers - Pray to herO
Go 4 gate- Pray to MC
Go Phoenixes - Pray to Hero
Go Robo - Pray to Genius
Go Cannon Rush - Pray to Has
Go DTs midgame - Pray to Inca
Trying not to die in 4 minutes - Pray to San
Go proxy 2 gate- Pray to sOs
Trying to win 100k - Pray to $O$
Trying to kill SKT - Pray to Zest
Trying to win PvP - Pray to elfi
Trying to beat elfi - Pray to Welmu
Trying to beat Welmu - Pray to BBK
Trying to get opponent to die of exhaustion - Pray to Hasuobs
Go DTs late game - Pray to Inca
Trying to win through skill - Pray to Oz
Trying to win through Coin Flip - Pray to Duckdeok
Moderator
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 27 2014 19:40 GMT
#763
On March 28 2014 04:38 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:27 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:21 stuchiu wrote:
PvP: Where the player who prays harder to Inca wins.


I swear I'm an atheist but I still scream Inca when I make DTs


Doesn't everyone?

I have never even saw game where Inca played. I have never followerd GSL.

I pray for elfi when PvP


By not watching Inca you saw Inca.

Only thing I knew about inca is that he likes DT. That's what TL threads keep saying me. I don't even know his team

You have three choices and must guess. If you get it you have my respect.
A. Slayers
B. TSL
C. oGs

You're just going to liquipedia this aren't you.

It is an odd feeling when I see people who don't remember oGs or TSL.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
March 27 2014 19:40 GMT
#764
On March 28 2014 04:38 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:27 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:21 stuchiu wrote:
PvP: Where the player who prays harder to Inca wins.


I swear I'm an atheist but I still scream Inca when I make DTs


Doesn't everyone?

I have never even saw game where Inca played. I have never followerd GSL.

I pray for elfi when PvP


By not watching Inca you saw Inca.

Only thing I knew about inca is that he likes DT. That's what TL threads keep saying me. I don't even know his team

You have three choices and must guess. If you get it you have my respect.
A. Slayers
B. TSL
C. oGs

You're just going to liquipedia this aren't you.


There are scrubs that don't know the answer to this question? Heresy!
AdministratorBreak the chains
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
March 27 2014 19:41 GMT
#765
TLO looked helpless earlier, Welmu will crush him
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
March 27 2014 19:42 GMT
#766
On March 28 2014 04:39 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:35 Luolis wrote:
BK shouldve prayed for elfi since everyone knows elfi is not only God but the saint of 4-gate.


How to win PvP by me.

Go DTs early - Pray to Inca
Nexus First - Pray to Oz
Go Blink Stalkers - Pray to herO
Go 4 gate- Pray to MC
Go Phoenixes - Pray to Hero
Go Robo - Pray to Genius
Go Cannon Rush - Pray to Has
Go DTs midgame - Pray to Inca
Trying not to die in 4 minutes - Pray to San
Go proxy 2 gate- Pray to sOs
Trying to win 100k - Pray to $O$
Trying to kill SKT - Pray to Zest
Trying to win PvP - Pray to elfi
Trying to beat elfi - Pray to Welmu
Trying to beat Welmu - Pray to BBK
Trying to get opponent to die of exhaustion - Pray to Hasuobs
Go DTs late game - Pray to Inca
Trying to win through skill - Pray to Oz
Trying to win through Coin Flip - Pray to Duckdeok


Trying to win by gambling - StarDust.
kiss kiss fall in love
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
March 27 2014 19:42 GMT
#767
TLO mentioned, Germany goes wild
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46474 Posts
March 27 2014 19:42 GMT
#768
Officially annoyed at the incessant screaming every time "TLO" is said.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 27 2014 19:42 GMT
#769
On March 28 2014 04:40 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:38 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:27 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:21 stuchiu wrote:
PvP: Where the player who prays harder to Inca wins.


I swear I'm an atheist but I still scream Inca when I make DTs


Doesn't everyone?

I have never even saw game where Inca played. I have never followerd GSL.

I pray for elfi when PvP


By not watching Inca you saw Inca.

Only thing I knew about inca is that he likes DT. That's what TL threads keep saying me. I don't even know his team

You have three choices and must guess. If you get it you have my respect.
A. Slayers
B. TSL
C. oGs

You're just going to liquipedia this aren't you.

It is an odd feeling when I see people who don't remember oGs or TSL.

I used to get kinda confused between Inori and Inca true story.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
March 27 2014 19:42 GMT
#770
On March 28 2014 04:40 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:38 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:27 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:21 stuchiu wrote:
PvP: Where the player who prays harder to Inca wins.


I swear I'm an atheist but I still scream Inca when I make DTs


Doesn't everyone?

I have never even saw game where Inca played. I have never followerd GSL.

I pray for elfi when PvP


By not watching Inca you saw Inca.

Only thing I knew about inca is that he likes DT. That's what TL threads keep saying me. I don't even know his team

You have three choices and must guess. If you get it you have my respect.
A. Slayers
B. TSL
C. oGs

You're just going to liquipedia this aren't you.


There are scrubs that don't know the answer to this question? Heresy!


Well it's InCa, he robbed us of a NaDa vs. NesTea finals.
kiss kiss fall in love
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 27 2014 19:43 GMT
#771
On March 28 2014 04:42 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:40 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:38 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:27 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:21 stuchiu wrote:
PvP: Where the player who prays harder to Inca wins.


I swear I'm an atheist but I still scream Inca when I make DTs


Doesn't everyone?

I have never even saw game where Inca played. I have never followerd GSL.

I pray for elfi when PvP


By not watching Inca you saw Inca.

Only thing I knew about inca is that he likes DT. That's what TL threads keep saying me. I don't even know his team

You have three choices and must guess. If you get it you have my respect.
A. Slayers
B. TSL
C. oGs

You're just going to liquipedia this aren't you.

It is an odd feeling when I see people who don't remember oGs or TSL.

I used to get kinda confused between Inori and Inca true story.

There is a name I hadn't heard in a while, phonetically it makes sense though.
MavivaM
Profile Joined November 2011
1535 Posts
March 27 2014 19:43 GMT
#772
On March 28 2014 04:38 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:27 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:21 stuchiu wrote:
PvP: Where the player who prays harder to Inca wins.


I swear I'm an atheist but I still scream Inca when I make DTs


Doesn't everyone?

I have never even saw game where Inca played. I have never followerd GSL.

I pray for elfi when PvP


By not watching Inca you saw Inca.

Only thing I knew about inca is that he likes DT. That's what TL threads keep saying me. I don't even know his team

You have three choices and must guess. If you get it you have my respect.
A. Slayers
B. TSL
C. oGs

You're just going to liquipedia this aren't you.

Interesting to notice that all the three team of choice have... disappeared.
Nvm in any case, all one need to do is to search for his fanclub and check, without disturbing liquipedia.
Your Opinion has been counted. Only 3 more Opinions needed for a reddit thread.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 27 2014 19:44 GMT
#773
On March 28 2014 04:43 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:42 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:40 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:38 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:27 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:21 stuchiu wrote:
PvP: Where the player who prays harder to Inca wins.


I swear I'm an atheist but I still scream Inca when I make DTs


Doesn't everyone?

I have never even saw game where Inca played. I have never followerd GSL.

I pray for elfi when PvP


By not watching Inca you saw Inca.

Only thing I knew about inca is that he likes DT. That's what TL threads keep saying me. I don't even know his team

You have three choices and must guess. If you get it you have my respect.
A. Slayers
B. TSL
C. oGs

You're just going to liquipedia this aren't you.

It is an odd feeling when I see people who don't remember oGs or TSL.

I used to get kinda confused between Inori and Inca true story.

There is a name I hadn't heard in a while, phonetically it makes sense though.

Also I'm pretty sure IdrA hated them both.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 27 2014 19:44 GMT
#774
On March 28 2014 04:42 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:40 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:38 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:27 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:21 stuchiu wrote:
PvP: Where the player who prays harder to Inca wins.


I swear I'm an atheist but I still scream Inca when I make DTs


Doesn't everyone?

I have never even saw game where Inca played. I have never followerd GSL.

I pray for elfi when PvP


By not watching Inca you saw Inca.

Only thing I knew about inca is that he likes DT. That's what TL threads keep saying me. I don't even know his team

You have three choices and must guess. If you get it you have my respect.
A. Slayers
B. TSL
C. oGs

You're just going to liquipedia this aren't you.

It is an odd feeling when I see people who don't remember oGs or TSL.

I used to get kinda confused between Inori and Inca true story.


Inori was the player who broke the myth that Stephano was invincible against Protoss. But then he was quickly forgotten as the cognitive dissonance of the foreign scene couldn't comprehend it.

Inca died for Protoss Sins so DTs could be buffed.
Moderator
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-27 19:46:36
March 27 2014 19:44 GMT
#775
bah, done fixing this one.
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
March 27 2014 19:44 GMT
#776
welmu is going to eat this tlo guy alive
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
TheAnarchy
Profile Joined January 2010
Chile1105 Posts
March 27 2014 19:44 GMT
#777
On March 28 2014 04:42 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:40 Zealously wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:38 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:27 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:21 stuchiu wrote:
PvP: Where the player who prays harder to Inca wins.


I swear I'm an atheist but I still scream Inca when I make DTs


Doesn't everyone?

I have never even saw game where Inca played. I have never followerd GSL.

I pray for elfi when PvP


By not watching Inca you saw Inca.

Only thing I knew about inca is that he likes DT. That's what TL threads keep saying me. I don't even know his team

You have three choices and must guess. If you get it you have my respect.
A. Slayers
B. TSL
C. oGs

You're just going to liquipedia this aren't you.


There are scrubs that don't know the answer to this question? Heresy!


Well it's InCa, he robbed us of a NaDa vs. NesTea finals.


Nada vs Nestea wouldve been the oldest final in the history. Like 30 apm combined ajajaja
kaykoose
Profile Joined February 2014
United States2302 Posts
March 27 2014 19:45 GMT
#778
On March 28 2014 04:34 Sissors wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:32 nkr wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:31 Sissors wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:30 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
BabyNight lol you played so well against Welmu.

StarDust was certainly the best player in this group.

He was? True his opponents threw it both, but it wasn't that he played so great. The other groups looked alot better skill wise.


you question his statement and then say nothing to prove him wrong :D

Okay true, slightly . My issue is a bit that it wasn't like babyknight overall dominated his opponents: Babyknight had won this game minus one very small fuck up which cost him the game. TLO had won the first game if he would have just made some swarmhosts or do something.

It is true Stardust didn't make big errors like those, but overall it wasn't that he played so much better.


I'm sorry but this makes no sense. So many games at this level come down to the number of mistakes made. Seems like you just don't want to give Stardust credit.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 27 2014 19:45 GMT
#779
On March 28 2014 04:44 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:43 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:42 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:40 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:38 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:27 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 Zealously wrote:
[quote]

I swear I'm an atheist but I still scream Inca when I make DTs


Doesn't everyone?

I have never even saw game where Inca played. I have never followerd GSL.

I pray for elfi when PvP


By not watching Inca you saw Inca.

Only thing I knew about inca is that he likes DT. That's what TL threads keep saying me. I don't even know his team

You have three choices and must guess. If you get it you have my respect.
A. Slayers
B. TSL
C. oGs

You're just going to liquipedia this aren't you.

It is an odd feeling when I see people who don't remember oGs or TSL.

I used to get kinda confused between Inori and Inca true story.

There is a name I hadn't heard in a while, phonetically it makes sense though.

Also I'm pretty sure IdrA hated them both.


2010 ZvP Idra hated most if not all P if I am not mistaken.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 27 2014 19:45 GMT
#780
The crowd is really annoying with this TLO thing.

Like i have nothing against TLO and or anyone but it's disrespectful to the commentators/analysts when you have to interrupt them every time someone says "TLO". There is a time and place for cheering and applauses and the time is not during analysis..

Annoying as fuck..
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 63
Codebar 35
UpATreeSC 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1243
EffOrt 1192
Mini 708
Soma 625
actioN 468
Rush 438
Light 326
Larva 311
BeSt 223
Snow 153
[ Show more ]
hero 129
firebathero 111
Dewaltoss 102
Zeus 67
Barracks 58
Liquid`Ret 52
Sexy 30
Shine 27
JYJ 26
soO 26
sorry 25
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 23
Bale 23
Rock 11
zelot 11
Sacsri 8
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8273
qojqva2097
Dendi895
420jenkins174
Counter-Strike
Fnx 787
pashabiceps669
x6flipin540
ceh9378
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5663
Grubby3605
Liquid`Hasu353
Other Games
Beastyqt545
byalli428
B2W.Neo422
Khaldor188
Liquid`VortiX168
DeMusliM155
ArmadaUGS142
KnowMe140
BRAT_OK 86
C9.Mang074
TKL 61
Trikslyr61
Railgan5
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV268
BasetradeTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream144
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH251
• StrangeGG 71
• mYiSmile126
• Reevou 3
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 14
• FirePhoenix11
• 80smullet 6
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV416
League of Legends
• Nemesis2887
• TFBlade766
Other Games
• Shiphtur267
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 9m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 9m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.