• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:37
CEST 21:37
KST 04:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7969 users

[IEM] Cologne Day 4 - Ro8, Ro4 and Grand Finals - Page 144

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 444 Next
Okay calm down folks, stop balance whining or the bans are going to get long.
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
February 16 2014 17:50 GMT
#2861
On February 17 2014 02:50 THELEHGOTERRAN wrote:
Whoever wins this series win the tourney IMO


yup
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
DaedricTV
Profile Joined February 2014
United Kingdom94 Posts
February 16 2014 17:50 GMT
#2862
On February 17 2014 02:47 Qwerty85 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2014 02:45 Eliezar wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:33 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:30 DaedricTV wrote:
Why are people even arguing about this?

Innovation played worst in every game and lost 3-0, that's the way it's meant to be.


At present terrans are feeling like they're playing coinflips against Protoss, except the coin has 8 sides and they need to call the right one or they die. Also sometimes they die anyway

Frankly it's hard to blame them for feeling that way and this series didn't do much to dispel that since 2 games were flatout cheese.


Polt had no problem being in defensive positions in case of Oracles without skipping 2 barracks and building a turret blindly. Just bad bad bad StarCraft...gold level players blindly build defensive structures for no reason like that.

The *only* strat that Innovation prepared for in game 1 was Oracle...his opening was bad against most any other reasonable strat..

6 marines in your mineral line...that's all it takes to be safe against an oracle.


So we are talking about Innovation as a gold league scrub now?

Seriously I am out of here because I dont want to get banned.

Cya guys if we have TvZ finals.


Innovation played horribly, why is anyone trying to pretend otherwise? That's why he lost, end of story.

Also, nice SC2 fan who turns off if Protoss is playing, such support :|
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 16 2014 17:50 GMT
#2863
Tod has really nailed why this game will be so epic.

Clash of styles and we will see great Terran offense vs great Protoss defence

who can pull it out, i'm pumped to watch this!

Zerg for Life
Abominous
Profile Joined March 2013
Croatia1625 Posts
February 16 2014 17:50 GMT
#2864
On February 17 2014 02:46 goody153 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2014 02:44 Abominous wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:43 NarutO wrote:
So hard to be a fan of INnoVation sometimes;;

Try being a JD fan, I gave up on him like 20 times this weekend only and the guy keeps proving me wrong :D

Not to mention he sometimes does this unstoppable runs in tourney's. Hypes you up so much that you drop your guards and then he just hits you while you are vulnerable by losing so horribly in the grand finals.


Might I add that the only premier tournament he won, I was unable to watch because my PSU and motherboard burnt down the day before.

And yes, I watched every single tournament Jaedong played, even some online stuff! I was happy after a trophy nevertheless!
Eliezar
Profile Joined May 2004
United States481 Posts
February 16 2014 17:51 GMT
#2865
On February 17 2014 02:34 Ufnal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2014 02:28 Eliezar wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:24 travis wrote:
I am pretty amused by people who are balance whining after game 3?
Clearly innovation had poor decisionmaking that game..
whatever lol


I thought Innovation had a lead at that point...and decided to base trade...

In fact, his decisions in all three games were pretty darn dubious.

Game 1 was WAY too greedy and just blind counter to oracles...because?
Game 2 was weird...he just let the mothership core scout his base, he doesn't have an answer to DTs...happens, but his scans and attempts to kill dts were comically bad
Game 3 was just so dumb...looking solid, getting an earlier third and then pull a :+:Lokus:+:...protoss moves out, drop your entire army and start a basetrade. What?

And if he was going to do that why didn't he start walling off the top of his ramp and building bunkers so he wouldn't just die instantly to storm?

Just bad play.



I'm beginning to wonder if TvP losses could not at least in some part be a result of people overhyping Protoss, which causes Terran players to get too stressed, overreact and generally do weird things due to too much pressure.


I think you are right. The edges are very small and mostly mental. I just don't understand why he would go all in on Hero in game 3 like that...all in base trade. Yeah Terran is good at base trading, but that was just unreal...and he forced it.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
February 16 2014 17:51 GMT
#2866
Both these players definitely deserve to go to the finals.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
February 16 2014 17:51 GMT
#2867
On February 17 2014 02:49 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2014 02:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:48 shabby wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:46 goody153 wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:44 Abominous wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:43 NarutO wrote:
So hard to be a fan of INnoVation sometimes;;

Try being a JD fan, I gave up on him like 20 times this weekend only and the guy keeps proving me wrong :D

Not to mention he sometimes does this unstoppable runs in tourney's. Hypes you up so much that you drop your guards and then he just hits you while you are vulnerable by losing so horribly in the grand finals.



He is the more consistent Bomber.


So what's the Dong Law?

Get second every tournament you enter.


1. Dong always gets second.

2. If Dong fails to get second, he's simply setting up for another second-place?
kiss kiss fall in love
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
February 16 2014 17:51 GMT
#2868
On February 17 2014 02:49 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2014 02:48 bo1b wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:45 Godwrath wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:41 bo1b wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:39 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:36 bo1b wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:35 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:34 Squat wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:28 Xinzoe wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:27 Godwrath wrote:
[quote]
I am confident on JD destroying hero.


Only if JD takes his jacket off.

JD actually has a pretty good track record against Hero, which is weird since Hero, at least on paper seems like a player who would give JD fits.

I don't know, JD has looked thoroughly unimpressive so far in HotS, but if he can beat Patience, he should be able to beat Hero.

Have you been watching a different JD the last 6 months or so than the rest of us...?

He's looked unimpressive for majority of games in 2014 at least, and early 2013 he looked fucking horrid vs protoss, and every zerg was losing vT for a while. So he's kind of right

Again...have you people been watching a completely different JD than the rest of us? His vP has improved *drastically* so I'm not sure why you're even bringing that up.
I will agree that his previous tournament he looked completely off, but the entire second half of 2013 was pretty much complete ownage from him, and he's back on form this tournament. I don't really understand how you can argue.

What part of early 2013 = second half of 2013

edit: I have no fucking clue what I'm doing with this apparently

Yeah, but it wasn't really the first half. He had a very succesful year overall. Actually it was even more impressive because of how he started it.

I was predicting jd to win wcs s2 before the season had even started. I know just how impressive it was, and that prediction was frankly ridiculous considering his play vs protoss at the time.

Yet somehow that translates to "JD has been thoroughly unimpressive in HotS. Wat.

You realize you are arguing over a typo? I corrected it to 2014, which is what I meant.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
proofy
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada283 Posts
February 16 2014 17:51 GMT
#2869
Go Polt Go!
tili
Profile Joined July 2012
United States1332 Posts
February 16 2014 17:51 GMT
#2870
On February 17 2014 02:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2014 02:46 Lorning wrote:
But RedeYe, Flash is the King of wings

How on earth did you score over 200 comments in TL in just under 24 hours?


His entire1st posting history page is just this thread :p
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
February 16 2014 17:51 GMT
#2871
All the players here are the definition of consistency.
maru lover forever
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
February 16 2014 17:52 GMT
#2872
On February 17 2014 02:49 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2014 02:48 bo1b wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:45 Godwrath wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:41 bo1b wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:39 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:36 bo1b wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:35 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:34 Squat wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:28 Xinzoe wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:27 Godwrath wrote:
[quote]
I am confident on JD destroying hero.


Only if JD takes his jacket off.

JD actually has a pretty good track record against Hero, which is weird since Hero, at least on paper seems like a player who would give JD fits.

I don't know, JD has looked thoroughly unimpressive so far in HotS, but if he can beat Patience, he should be able to beat Hero.

Have you been watching a different JD the last 6 months or so than the rest of us...?

He's looked unimpressive for majority of games in 2014 at least, and early 2013 he looked fucking horrid vs protoss, and every zerg was losing vT for a while. So he's kind of right

Again...have you people been watching a completely different JD than the rest of us? His vP has improved *drastically* so I'm not sure why you're even bringing that up.
I will agree that his previous tournament he looked completely off, but the entire second half of 2013 was pretty much complete ownage from him, and he's back on form this tournament. I don't really understand how you can argue.

What part of early 2013 = second half of 2013

edit: I have no fucking clue what I'm doing with this apparently

Yeah, but it wasn't really the first half. He had a very succesful year overall. Actually it was even more impressive because of how he started it.

I was predicting jd to win wcs s2 before the season had even started. I know just how impressive it was, and that prediction was frankly ridiculous considering his play vs protoss at the time.

Yet somehow that translates to "JD has been thoroughly unimpressive in HotS. Wat.

I didn't say he was thoroughly unimpressive in hots, I said "He's looked unimpressive for majority of games in 2014 at least, and early 2013 he looked fucking horrid vs protoss, and every zerg was losing vT for a while. So he's kind of right" and he is kind of right, considering he looked mediocre outside of zvz (which was bumped up vs foreigners) for so long in hots.

But w/e this is going no where.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 16 2014 17:52 GMT
#2873
Poll: More stacked RO4?

Blizzcon 2013 (14)
 
61%

IEM Cologne 2014 (9)
 
39%

23 total votes

Your vote: More stacked RO4?

(Vote): IEM Cologne 2014
(Vote): Blizzcon 2013


ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Serinox
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany5224 Posts
February 16 2014 17:52 GMT
#2874
Haha, for everyone who didn't watch the German stream:
KrazyTrumpet
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2520 Posts
February 16 2014 17:52 GMT
#2875
On February 17 2014 02:51 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2014 02:49 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:48 bo1b wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:45 Godwrath wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:41 bo1b wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:39 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:36 bo1b wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:35 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:34 Squat wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:28 Xinzoe wrote:
[quote]

Only if JD takes his jacket off.

JD actually has a pretty good track record against Hero, which is weird since Hero, at least on paper seems like a player who would give JD fits.

I don't know, JD has looked thoroughly unimpressive so far in HotS, but if he can beat Patience, he should be able to beat Hero.

Have you been watching a different JD the last 6 months or so than the rest of us...?

He's looked unimpressive for majority of games in 2014 at least, and early 2013 he looked fucking horrid vs protoss, and every zerg was losing vT for a while. So he's kind of right

Again...have you people been watching a completely different JD than the rest of us? His vP has improved *drastically* so I'm not sure why you're even bringing that up.
I will agree that his previous tournament he looked completely off, but the entire second half of 2013 was pretty much complete ownage from him, and he's back on form this tournament. I don't really understand how you can argue.

What part of early 2013 = second half of 2013

edit: I have no fucking clue what I'm doing with this apparently

Yeah, but it wasn't really the first half. He had a very succesful year overall. Actually it was even more impressive because of how he started it.

I was predicting jd to win wcs s2 before the season had even started. I know just how impressive it was, and that prediction was frankly ridiculous considering his play vs protoss at the time.

Yet somehow that translates to "JD has been thoroughly unimpressive in HotS. Wat.

You realize you are arguing over a typo? I corrected it to 2014, which is what I meant.

Well, I disagree with that, too. His last tournament he looked really bad in his last series but played well overall, and so far in this tournament he has been playing very well.
www.twitch.tv/krazy Best Stream Quality NA @KClarkSC2
shid0x
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)5014 Posts
February 16 2014 17:53 GMT
#2876
Rain !
Only protoss i wouldn't rage if winning ahah.
RIP MKP
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
February 16 2014 17:53 GMT
#2877
On February 17 2014 02:50 KelsierSC wrote:
Tod has really nailed why this game will be so epic.

Clash of styles and we will see great Terran offense vs great Protoss defence

who can pull it out, i'm pumped to watch this!


I am hoping for Polt, but my mind says that Polt playing on Rain's strength is going to end badly for him.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
February 16 2014 17:53 GMT
#2878
On February 17 2014 02:51 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2014 02:49 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:48 bo1b wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:45 Godwrath wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:41 bo1b wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:39 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:36 bo1b wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:35 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:34 Squat wrote:
On February 17 2014 02:28 Xinzoe wrote:
[quote]

Only if JD takes his jacket off.

JD actually has a pretty good track record against Hero, which is weird since Hero, at least on paper seems like a player who would give JD fits.

I don't know, JD has looked thoroughly unimpressive so far in HotS, but if he can beat Patience, he should be able to beat Hero.

Have you been watching a different JD the last 6 months or so than the rest of us...?

He's looked unimpressive for majority of games in 2014 at least, and early 2013 he looked fucking horrid vs protoss, and every zerg was losing vT for a while. So he's kind of right

Again...have you people been watching a completely different JD than the rest of us? His vP has improved *drastically* so I'm not sure why you're even bringing that up.
I will agree that his previous tournament he looked completely off, but the entire second half of 2013 was pretty much complete ownage from him, and he's back on form this tournament. I don't really understand how you can argue.

What part of early 2013 = second half of 2013

edit: I have no fucking clue what I'm doing with this apparently

Yeah, but it wasn't really the first half. He had a very succesful year overall. Actually it was even more impressive because of how he started it.

I was predicting jd to win wcs s2 before the season had even started. I know just how impressive it was, and that prediction was frankly ridiculous considering his play vs protoss at the time.

Yet somehow that translates to "JD has been thoroughly unimpressive in HotS. Wat.

You realize you are arguing over a typo? I corrected it to 2014, which is what I meant.

I'm not backing down in an argument over the internet, if someones going to bold something I said and then agree with it before saying I'm wrong because of that then I'm going to defend myself.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
February 16 2014 17:53 GMT
#2879
On February 17 2014 02:52 Serinox wrote:
Haha, for everyone who didn't watch the German stream:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=573HRh3qDPY

ROFL
Community News
TL+ Member
shabby
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway6402 Posts
February 16 2014 17:53 GMT
#2880
On February 17 2014 02:53 Godwrath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2014 02:50 KelsierSC wrote:
Tod has really nailed why this game will be so epic.

Clash of styles and we will see great Terran offense vs great Protoss defence

who can pull it out, i'm pumped to watch this!


I am hoping for Polt, but my mind says that Polt playing on Rain's strength is going to end badly for him.


Polt will stomp Rain so hard we will all look silly.
Jaedong, Gumibear, Leenock, Byun
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 444 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 193
ProTech157
JuggernautJason62
CosmosSc2 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 748
White-Ra 166
Dewaltoss 98
Hyuk 87
firebathero 74
Trap 50
Sacsri 26
Bale 18
Dota 2
Gorgc8449
qojqva1404
Counter-Strike
fl0m1499
Fnx 829
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3525
Khaldor1133
crisheroes1072
Liquid`Hasu533
Other Games
summit1g5498
FrodaN1760
XBOCT265
C9.Mang0176
ArmadaUGS175
QueenE64
shahzam0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur315
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 23m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 23m
Online Event
15h 23m
FEL
20h 23m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 23m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.