• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:28
CEST 16:28
KST 23:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8893 users

[ASUS ROG] Winter - Ro8, Ro4 and Grand Finals - Page 15

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 86 Next
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
February 01 2014 13:19 GMT
#281
On February 01 2014 22:15 Qwerty85 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 22:14 Niko_Thien wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:10 Heartland wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:09 herMan wrote:
Why doesn't forgg do the interview in english? I thought he actually had chops in english since he's european now.


The true european thing to do is to refuse to speak english and just speak your own language. Particularly if you're French.

This happend to me quite a few times in Paris, I askes sth in english and got an answer in french


Yeah me too. Imagine being 16-18 years old and wondering if you boarded the right subway train because the lady that sells tickets only speaks French :D

I went to the information desk at the central train station in Berlin. No one spoke english. Luckily I had just come off three years of german classes so I didn't mind, but it still blew my mind. Italy was the same way, every official sign in english had grammar and spelling mistakes that would embarrass a third grader, and horrible syntax.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 01 2014 13:20 GMT
#282
On February 01 2014 22:19 Qwerty85 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 22:14 sninja wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:09 Caladan wrote:
lol - What was Jaedongs strategy?
I go for Nydus Network and if it doesn't work I quit the tourney?
NN works in like 5% of games...

What a fail. And he didn't even fight until the end. I don't know why he just quit. Where is his fighting spirit, fighting until the end? Disappointing.
-1 fan


playing straight up macro game vs terran on that map is a nightmare and JD knows that better then anyone so he decided to try something innovative - didnt work equals gg as playing while being sooo behind (once again - on that map) wouldnt work anyway


JD cheesed or did an all-inish build on Habitation, Alterzim and Heavy Rain. Are you trying to say all those maps are so terran favored that he needed to be so aggressive early on?

His build on Habitation wasn't really too all in or cheesy honestly.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
sninja
Profile Joined July 2011
Poland207 Posts
February 01 2014 13:20 GMT
#283
On February 01 2014 22:15 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 22:14 Caladan wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:13 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:12 Caladan wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:08 Wintex wrote:
Can we get a dead sheep in this thread?

[image loading]


That's disgusting. Ban please.

How that is dusgusting? It's just dead sheep? Bones and head and warm wool left


So we all can start posting dead animals or dead people - or we just talk about Starcraft in this Starcraft forum. Really hope you at least get a warning. -.-
It's just disgusting, scrolling the forums and having to see this shit. This is not 4chan or reddit.

I think you are overreacting a little bit.


it is disgusting, one thing is posting an animation of a decapitated sheep (which is funny ) and totally another thing is posting a real dead animal
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
February 01 2014 13:20 GMT
#284
On February 01 2014 22:19 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 22:15 Qwerty85 wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:14 Niko_Thien wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:10 Heartland wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:09 herMan wrote:
Why doesn't forgg do the interview in english? I thought he actually had chops in english since he's european now.


The true european thing to do is to refuse to speak english and just speak your own language. Particularly if you're French.

This happend to me quite a few times in Paris, I askes sth in english and got an answer in french


Yeah me too. Imagine being 16-18 years old and wondering if you boarded the right subway train because the lady that sells tickets only speaks French :D

I went to the information desk at the central train station in Berlin. No one spoke english. Luckily I had just come off three years of german classes so I didn't mind, but it still blew my mind. Italy was the same way, every official sign in english had grammar and spelling mistakes that would embarrass a third grader, and horrible syntax.


Blizzard should move to ban all non-english community casting so these atrocities can one day stop.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 01 2014 13:20 GMT
#285
On February 01 2014 22:20 sninja wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 22:15 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:14 Caladan wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:13 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:12 Caladan wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:08 Wintex wrote:
Can we get a dead sheep in this thread?

[image loading]


That's disgusting. Ban please.

How that is dusgusting? It's just dead sheep? Bones and head and warm wool left


So we all can start posting dead animals or dead people - or we just talk about Starcraft in this Starcraft forum. Really hope you at least get a warning. -.-
It's just disgusting, scrolling the forums and having to see this shit. This is not 4chan or reddit.

I think you are overreacting a little bit.


it is disgusting, one thing is posting an animation of a decapitated sheep (which is funny ) and totally another thing is posting a real dead animal

Whatever it got removed.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
February 01 2014 13:21 GMT
#286
On February 01 2014 22:17 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 22:15 Squat wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:13 Heartland wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:12 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:08 Wintex wrote:
Can we get a dead sheep in this thread?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Its nature. I guess it was ill and got eaten. Nothing special


Kind of like JD?

One has to wonder, what does that make Hero, considering JD just beat him like a rented mule?

A victim of a vicious sheep mauling?

Now that would make for a hilarious tombstone. Kind of like the guy in Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels who got beaten to death with a giant rubber penis.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Pyloss
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany1515 Posts
February 01 2014 13:21 GMT
#287
Gratz ForGG! So a tournament without Taeja or JD in the finals, now its getting interesting!

And now, Dear, show us how to play PvT. Macro.
<3 sOs, Parting, Mana, Honor, TaKe, Mcanning<3
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 01 2014 13:21 GMT
#288
On February 01 2014 22:20 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 22:19 Squat wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:15 Qwerty85 wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:14 Niko_Thien wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:10 Heartland wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:09 herMan wrote:
Why doesn't forgg do the interview in english? I thought he actually had chops in english since he's european now.


The true european thing to do is to refuse to speak english and just speak your own language. Particularly if you're French.

This happend to me quite a few times in Paris, I askes sth in english and got an answer in french


Yeah me too. Imagine being 16-18 years old and wondering if you boarded the right subway train because the lady that sells tickets only speaks French :D

I went to the information desk at the central train station in Berlin. No one spoke english. Luckily I had just come off three years of german classes so I didn't mind, but it still blew my mind. Italy was the same way, every official sign in english had grammar and spelling mistakes that would embarrass a third grader, and horrible syntax.


Blizzard should move to ban all non-english community casting so these atrocities can one day stop.

English needs to be the official world language, and Starcraft will be the catalyst to make that happen.

All other languages are stupid and wrong anyway.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
February 01 2014 13:22 GMT
#289
forgg provides
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
February 01 2014 13:22 GMT
#290
On February 01 2014 22:21 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 22:20 Heartland wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:19 Squat wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:15 Qwerty85 wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:14 Niko_Thien wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:10 Heartland wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:09 herMan wrote:
Why doesn't forgg do the interview in english? I thought he actually had chops in english since he's european now.


The true european thing to do is to refuse to speak english and just speak your own language. Particularly if you're French.

This happend to me quite a few times in Paris, I askes sth in english and got an answer in french


Yeah me too. Imagine being 16-18 years old and wondering if you boarded the right subway train because the lady that sells tickets only speaks French :D

I went to the information desk at the central train station in Berlin. No one spoke english. Luckily I had just come off three years of german classes so I didn't mind, but it still blew my mind. Italy was the same way, every official sign in english had grammar and spelling mistakes that would embarrass a third grader, and horrible syntax.


Blizzard should move to ban all non-english community casting so these atrocities can one day stop.

English needs to be the official world language, and Starcraft will be the catalyst to make that happen.

All other languages are stupid and wrong anyway.

I think what SC2 needs is its own niche from the mobas. Therefore I suggest we all adopt Esperanto
Glorious SEA doto
Caladan
Profile Joined May 2008
Germany1238 Posts
February 01 2014 13:22 GMT
#291
On February 01 2014 22:21 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 22:20 Heartland wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:19 Squat wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:15 Qwerty85 wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:14 Niko_Thien wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:10 Heartland wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:09 herMan wrote:
Why doesn't forgg do the interview in english? I thought he actually had chops in english since he's european now.


The true european thing to do is to refuse to speak english and just speak your own language. Particularly if you're French.

This happend to me quite a few times in Paris, I askes sth in english and got an answer in french


Yeah me too. Imagine being 16-18 years old and wondering if you boarded the right subway train because the lady that sells tickets only speaks French :D

I went to the information desk at the central train station in Berlin. No one spoke english. Luckily I had just come off three years of german classes so I didn't mind, but it still blew my mind. Italy was the same way, every official sign in english had grammar and spelling mistakes that would embarrass a third grader, and horrible syntax.


Blizzard should move to ban all non-english community casting so these atrocities can one day stop.

English needs to be the official world language, and Starcraft will be the catalyst to make that happen.

All other languages are stupid and wrong anyway.


You never have seen that awesome Korean SCBW commentary, do you?
SoSexy
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Italy3725 Posts
February 01 2014 13:22 GMT
#292
I don't see Dear losing this
Dating thread on TL LUL
Jono7272
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom6330 Posts
February 01 2014 13:23 GMT
#293
3 - 0 Dear incoming. Can't see it going any other way.
Innovation | Flash | Mvp | Byun | TY
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 01 2014 13:23 GMT
#294
Khaldor just patted Dear on the arm, match delayed while doctors examine Dear for possible broken humerus.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 01 2014 13:23 GMT
#295
On February 01 2014 22:22 Caladan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 22:21 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:20 Heartland wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:19 Squat wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:15 Qwerty85 wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:14 Niko_Thien wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:10 Heartland wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:09 herMan wrote:
Why doesn't forgg do the interview in english? I thought he actually had chops in english since he's european now.


The true european thing to do is to refuse to speak english and just speak your own language. Particularly if you're French.

This happend to me quite a few times in Paris, I askes sth in english and got an answer in french


Yeah me too. Imagine being 16-18 years old and wondering if you boarded the right subway train because the lady that sells tickets only speaks French :D

I went to the information desk at the central train station in Berlin. No one spoke english. Luckily I had just come off three years of german classes so I didn't mind, but it still blew my mind. Italy was the same way, every official sign in english had grammar and spelling mistakes that would embarrass a third grader, and horrible syntax.


Blizzard should move to ban all non-english community casting so these atrocities can one day stop.

English needs to be the official world language, and Starcraft will be the catalyst to make that happen.

All other languages are stupid and wrong anyway.


You never have seen that awesome Korean SCBW commentary, do you?

I love Korean commentary, was just making a funny
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
February 01 2014 13:23 GMT
#296
On February 01 2014 22:22 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 22:21 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:20 Heartland wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:19 Squat wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:15 Qwerty85 wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:14 Niko_Thien wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:10 Heartland wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:09 herMan wrote:
Why doesn't forgg do the interview in english? I thought he actually had chops in english since he's european now.


The true european thing to do is to refuse to speak english and just speak your own language. Particularly if you're French.

This happend to me quite a few times in Paris, I askes sth in english and got an answer in french


Yeah me too. Imagine being 16-18 years old and wondering if you boarded the right subway train because the lady that sells tickets only speaks French :D

I went to the information desk at the central train station in Berlin. No one spoke english. Luckily I had just come off three years of german classes so I didn't mind, but it still blew my mind. Italy was the same way, every official sign in english had grammar and spelling mistakes that would embarrass a third grader, and horrible syntax.


Blizzard should move to ban all non-english community casting so these atrocities can one day stop.

English needs to be the official world language, and Starcraft will be the catalyst to make that happen.

All other languages are stupid and wrong anyway.

I think what SC2 needs is its own niche from the mobas. Therefore I suggest we all adopt Esperanto

I vote for Elvish. Anyone know how to say "fucking noob" in Elvish?
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 01 2014 13:24 GMT
#297
On February 01 2014 22:23 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 22:22 Fusilero wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:21 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:20 Heartland wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:19 Squat wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:15 Qwerty85 wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:14 Niko_Thien wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:10 Heartland wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:09 herMan wrote:
Why doesn't forgg do the interview in english? I thought he actually had chops in english since he's european now.


The true european thing to do is to refuse to speak english and just speak your own language. Particularly if you're French.

This happend to me quite a few times in Paris, I askes sth in english and got an answer in french


Yeah me too. Imagine being 16-18 years old and wondering if you boarded the right subway train because the lady that sells tickets only speaks French :D

I went to the information desk at the central train station in Berlin. No one spoke english. Luckily I had just come off three years of german classes so I didn't mind, but it still blew my mind. Italy was the same way, every official sign in english had grammar and spelling mistakes that would embarrass a third grader, and horrible syntax.


Blizzard should move to ban all non-english community casting so these atrocities can one day stop.

English needs to be the official world language, and Starcraft will be the catalyst to make that happen.

All other languages are stupid and wrong anyway.

I think what SC2 needs is its own niche from the mobas. Therefore I suggest we all adopt Esperanto

I vote for Elvish. Anyone know how to say "fucking noob" in Elvish?

Are we talking LOTR elvish or otherwise?
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
February 01 2014 13:24 GMT
#298
On February 01 2014 22:23 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 22:22 Fusilero wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:21 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:20 Heartland wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:19 Squat wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:15 Qwerty85 wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:14 Niko_Thien wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:10 Heartland wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:09 herMan wrote:
Why doesn't forgg do the interview in english? I thought he actually had chops in english since he's european now.


The true european thing to do is to refuse to speak english and just speak your own language. Particularly if you're French.

This happend to me quite a few times in Paris, I askes sth in english and got an answer in french


Yeah me too. Imagine being 16-18 years old and wondering if you boarded the right subway train because the lady that sells tickets only speaks French :D

I went to the information desk at the central train station in Berlin. No one spoke english. Luckily I had just come off three years of german classes so I didn't mind, but it still blew my mind. Italy was the same way, every official sign in english had grammar and spelling mistakes that would embarrass a third grader, and horrible syntax.


Blizzard should move to ban all non-english community casting so these atrocities can one day stop.

English needs to be the official world language, and Starcraft will be the catalyst to make that happen.

All other languages are stupid and wrong anyway.

I think what SC2 needs is its own niche from the mobas. Therefore I suggest we all adopt Esperanto

I vote for Elvish. Anyone know how to say "fucking noob" in Elvish?


Quenya or Sindarin?
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
February 01 2014 13:24 GMT
#299
On February 01 2014 22:20 sninja wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 22:15 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:14 Caladan wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:13 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:12 Caladan wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:10 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:08 Wintex wrote:
Can we get a dead sheep in this thread?

[image loading]


That's disgusting. Ban please.

How that is dusgusting? It's just dead sheep? Bones and head and warm wool left


So we all can start posting dead animals or dead people - or we just talk about Starcraft in this Starcraft forum. Really hope you at least get a warning. -.-
It's just disgusting, scrolling the forums and having to see this shit. This is not 4chan or reddit.

I think you are overreacting a little bit.


it is disgusting, one thing is posting an animation of a decapitated sheep (which is funny ) and totally another thing is posting a real dead animal

Seeing animated picture of dead sheep without head is not so disgusting as seeing dead sheep with head?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
carlfish
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia57 Posts
February 01 2014 13:26 GMT
#300
On February 01 2014 22:23 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 22:22 Fusilero wrote:
On February 01 2014 22:21 Darkhoarse wrote:
English needs to be the official world language, and Starcraft will be the catalyst to make that happen.

All other languages are stupid and wrong anyway.

I think what SC2 needs is its own niche from the mobas. Therefore I suggest we all adopt Esperanto

I vote for Elvish. Anyone know how to say "fucking noob" in Elvish?

Quenya or Sindarin?
I am a fish.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 86 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1387
ComeBackTV 559
SteadfastSC504
TaKeTV 433
LamboSC2320
Rex147
IndyStarCraft 145
EnkiAlexander 45
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 504
LamboSC2 320
Rex 147
IndyStarCraft 145
ProTech135
BRAT_OK 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34783
Shuttle 2627
Horang2 859
EffOrt 847
Light 729
Mini 703
Soma 458
BeSt 342
Stork 323
firebathero 308
[ Show more ]
Rush 236
Hyuk 235
Snow 201
ggaemo 196
ZerO 194
Leta 101
hero 81
Pusan 80
Killer 72
sorry 52
Sharp 41
Shine 38
Shinee 35
Mind 33
Mong 29
Sexy 26
ToSsGirL 26
Trap 25
Yoon 25
soO 24
Aegong 24
Bale 23
Terrorterran 22
Free 17
NotJumperer 14
Sacsri 11
JulyZerg 10
zelot 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8554
Dendi973
qojqva908
Fuzer 170
420jenkins140
Counter-Strike
markeloff502
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1983
crisheroes1222
XaKoH 174
Other Games
singsing2016
B2W.Neo1007
Hui .186
Liquid`VortiX182
ArmadaUGS117
Mew2King108
QueenE102
Chillindude18
Railgan16
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream101
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 8
• mYiSmile15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2208
League of Legends
• Nemesis2577
• Jankos2197
• TFBlade893
Other Games
• WagamamaTV172
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 33m
Stellar Fest
22h 33m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.