• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:01
CEST 06:01
KST 13:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8556 users

[SPL] MVP vs KT - Round 1 2014 - Page 40

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 Next All
Black Gun
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Germany4482 Posts
January 19 2014 21:51 GMT
#781
fantastic matches by flash and ty.

the margin of victory in the ace match was truely razor-thin. losing one of the PFs instead of having them survive with <100hp or sucking up that last fungal on the viking clump could have meant game.

i also like flash's entertaining, aggressive style of mech. too bad his tvp still sucks...
one thing we must admit though is that flash was massively benefitting from the maps in both games. im sure that style of mech wont work on all maps. but maybe he can mech it happen everywhere over time...




"What am I supposed to do against this?" - "Lose!" :-]
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
January 19 2014 22:18 GMT
#782
On January 19 2014 22:52 boxerfred wrote:
And this is why I hate David Kim. Instantly buffing mech instead of waiting for the meta game to develop just saw zerg's lategame air being basically useless vs. 3/3. This is not a balance whine, I'm pretty sure DRG made too many mistakes/Flash played really stellar, but a huge complain about David Kim.

User was warned for this post


oh wow
tozi
Profile Joined October 2008
United States506 Posts
January 19 2014 22:39 GMT
#783
Anywhere to get a translation for the winners interview of flash?
nothing
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
January 19 2014 22:41 GMT
#784
On January 20 2014 07:18 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2014 22:52 boxerfred wrote:
And this is why I hate David Kim. Instantly buffing mech instead of waiting for the meta game to develop just saw zerg's lategame air being basically useless vs. 3/3. This is not a balance whine, I'm pretty sure DRG made too many mistakes/Flash played really stellar, but a huge complain about David Kim.

User was warned for this post


oh wow


I don't know man I think we can do well enough without the toxic David Kim bashing that's become so popular lately
AdministratorBreak the chains
PanzerElite
Profile Joined May 2012
540 Posts
January 19 2014 23:08 GMT
#785
On January 20 2014 06:43 forsooth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2014 21:17 Yello wrote:
I really dislike Mech in TvZ. It's cool to see it from time to time but even with Flashs gigantic advantage this will be a loooooooong game. Almost every TvZ goes to super-lategame :/

Sadly mech is getting more and more popular in Korea ever since the Widow Mine nerf/Tank buff.
I'd prefer to watch more 4M but Terrans are losing more and more with 4M and winning more and more with mech

Why would you want to watch a bunch of silly mines randomly going off and marines running around like ants on crack when you could watch the glory of Terran metal slowly crushing the life out of disgusting aliens?

Bomber style mass marines on crack is far more entertaining than 40 minutes of deathball vs deathball.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
January 19 2014 23:09 GMT
#786
On January 19 2014 21:49 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2014 21:46 bo1b wrote:
On January 19 2014 21:38 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 19 2014 21:37 Ctesias wrote:
On January 19 2014 21:35 Shellshock wrote:
On January 19 2014 21:34 Caladan wrote:
I wanna see ace rematch flash - sniper. :D

would be nice to see Sniper come back and take it but I would imagine MVP would be sending out Super

They could always send out DRG.

They also could just run naked out of the building, while screaming.
+ Show Spoiler +
Doesnt make sense either.

It annoys me when I see comments like this that have no clue how good drgs zvt is.

You mean when we had Dual Sight still in the pool?

You didn't watch your teams mascot get destroyed by drg in the gsl did you? Oh well, keep making silly assumptions I guess.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
January 19 2014 23:21 GMT
#787
On January 20 2014 08:09 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2014 21:49 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 19 2014 21:46 bo1b wrote:
On January 19 2014 21:38 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 19 2014 21:37 Ctesias wrote:
On January 19 2014 21:35 Shellshock wrote:
On January 19 2014 21:34 Caladan wrote:
I wanna see ace rematch flash - sniper. :D

would be nice to see Sniper come back and take it but I would imagine MVP would be sending out Super

They could always send out DRG.

They also could just run naked out of the building, while screaming.
+ Show Spoiler +
Doesnt make sense either.

It annoys me when I see comments like this that have no clue how good drgs zvt is.

You mean when we had Dual Sight still in the pool?

You didn't watch your teams mascot get destroyed by drg in the gsl did you? Oh well, keep making silly assumptions I guess.

DRG's zvt is good cause he won vs innovation in the gsl? I mean his stats since Hots aren't really that great
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-19 23:25:17
January 19 2014 23:24 GMT
#788
On January 20 2014 08:21 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 08:09 bo1b wrote:
On January 19 2014 21:49 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 19 2014 21:46 bo1b wrote:
On January 19 2014 21:38 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 19 2014 21:37 Ctesias wrote:
On January 19 2014 21:35 Shellshock wrote:
On January 19 2014 21:34 Caladan wrote:
I wanna see ace rematch flash - sniper. :D

would be nice to see Sniper come back and take it but I would imagine MVP would be sending out Super

They could always send out DRG.

They also could just run naked out of the building, while screaming.
+ Show Spoiler +
Doesnt make sense either.

It annoys me when I see comments like this that have no clue how good drgs zvt is.

You mean when we had Dual Sight still in the pool?

You didn't watch your teams mascot get destroyed by drg in the gsl did you? Oh well, keep making silly assumptions I guess.

DRG's zvt is good cause he won vs innovation in the gsl? I mean his stats since Hots aren't really that great

His zvt is good because it's really fucking good? Before the widowmine nerf he was one of one people who had beaten innovation in straight up macro games without some massive melt down happening in innovation. Who gives a shit about the stats of a drg that was playing like dogshit until a few months ago?

W/e, he does himself no favors when he goes out and 6pools a terran etc.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
January 19 2014 23:27 GMT
#789
On January 20 2014 08:24 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 08:21 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On January 20 2014 08:09 bo1b wrote:
On January 19 2014 21:49 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 19 2014 21:46 bo1b wrote:
On January 19 2014 21:38 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 19 2014 21:37 Ctesias wrote:
On January 19 2014 21:35 Shellshock wrote:
On January 19 2014 21:34 Caladan wrote:
I wanna see ace rematch flash - sniper. :D

would be nice to see Sniper come back and take it but I would imagine MVP would be sending out Super

They could always send out DRG.

They also could just run naked out of the building, while screaming.
+ Show Spoiler +
Doesnt make sense either.

It annoys me when I see comments like this that have no clue how good drgs zvt is.

You mean when we had Dual Sight still in the pool?

You didn't watch your teams mascot get destroyed by drg in the gsl did you? Oh well, keep making silly assumptions I guess.

DRG's zvt is good cause he won vs innovation in the gsl? I mean his stats since Hots aren't really that great

His zvt is good because it's really fucking good? Before the widowmine nerf he was one of one people who had beaten innovation in straight up macro games without some massive melt down happening in innovation. Who gives a shit about the stats of a drg that was playing like dogshit until a few months ago?

W/e, he does himself no favors when he goes out and 6pools a terran etc.

Mhm if we only pick the games we like i think every zerg has good zvt, drg is mediocre, deal with it
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
January 19 2014 23:32 GMT
#790
eh I think DRG zvt is pretty good
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
January 19 2014 23:36 GMT
#791
On January 20 2014 08:32 opterown wrote:
eh I think DRG zvt is pretty good

I wonder why you guys think he is that good versus terran, he won vs innovation and then everybody was like "wow drg is back!!!", no he isn't.
If his zvt is really that good he would not 6 pool vs maru, but yeah.
I think his zvt is overhyped as fuck cause of one match vs innovation...
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
forsooth
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3648 Posts
January 19 2014 23:37 GMT
#792
On January 20 2014 08:08 PanzerElite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 06:43 forsooth wrote:
On January 19 2014 21:17 Yello wrote:
I really dislike Mech in TvZ. It's cool to see it from time to time but even with Flashs gigantic advantage this will be a loooooooong game. Almost every TvZ goes to super-lategame :/

Sadly mech is getting more and more popular in Korea ever since the Widow Mine nerf/Tank buff.
I'd prefer to watch more 4M but Terrans are losing more and more with 4M and winning more and more with mech

Why would you want to watch a bunch of silly mines randomly going off and marines running around like ants on crack when you could watch the glory of Terran metal slowly crushing the life out of disgusting aliens?

Bomber style mass marines on crack is far more entertaining than 40 minutes of deathball vs deathball.

I've watched a number of mech TvZ games lately, not a single Terran has played deathball style on the ground.
SpunXtain20
Profile Joined January 2014
Australia554 Posts
January 19 2014 23:42 GMT
#793
Flash vs DRG was transcendant.
*Hugs all* | I came here to drink milk and kick asses, and I've just finished my milk.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
January 19 2014 23:51 GMT
#794
On January 20 2014 08:36 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 08:32 opterown wrote:
eh I think DRG zvt is pretty good

I wonder why you guys think he is that good versus terran, he won vs innovation and then everybody was like "wow drg is back!!!", no he isn't.
If his zvt is really that good he would not 6 pool vs maru, but yeah.
I think his zvt is overhyped as fuck cause of one match vs innovation...

You think it's possible to play a bo3 vs innovation with three incredible games and not have good zvt?

"Maybe he just fluked it for 90 minutes," yeah right.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
January 19 2014 23:55 GMT
#795
On January 20 2014 08:51 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 08:36 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On January 20 2014 08:32 opterown wrote:
eh I think DRG zvt is pretty good

I wonder why you guys think he is that good versus terran, he won vs innovation and then everybody was like "wow drg is back!!!", no he isn't.
If his zvt is really that good he would not 6 pool vs maru, but yeah.
I think his zvt is overhyped as fuck cause of one match vs innovation...

You think it's possible to play a bo3 vs innovation with three incredible games and not have good zvt?

"Maybe he just fluked it for 90 minutes," yeah right.


Whatever, think what you want, in 3 days we might see if he is really that good
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
January 20 2014 00:11 GMT
#796
On January 20 2014 08:36 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 08:32 opterown wrote:
eh I think DRG zvt is pretty good

I wonder why you guys think he is that good versus terran, he won vs innovation and then everybody was like "wow drg is back!!!", no he isn't.
If his zvt is really that good he would not 6 pool vs maru, but yeah.
I think his zvt is overhyped as fuck cause of one match vs innovation...

maru is known to play greedy at times, a choice of 6pool means nothing. before that maru game, DRG had won his last 9 zvt series, nothing to be sneezed at
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
SpunXtain20
Profile Joined January 2014
Australia554 Posts
January 20 2014 00:11 GMT
#797
On January 20 2014 08:55 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 08:51 bo1b wrote:
On January 20 2014 08:36 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On January 20 2014 08:32 opterown wrote:
eh I think DRG zvt is pretty good

I wonder why you guys think he is that good versus terran, he won vs innovation and then everybody was like "wow drg is back!!!", no he isn't.
If his zvt is really that good he would not 6 pool vs maru, but yeah.
I think his zvt is overhyped as fuck cause of one match vs innovation...

You think it's possible to play a bo3 vs innovation with three incredible games and not have good zvt?

"Maybe he just fluked it for 90 minutes," yeah right.


Whatever, think what you want, in 3 days we might see if he is really that good


DRG is one of the best ZvT players on the planet. Your logic 'he 6pooled maru' doesn't mean shit mate - if he thinks Maru thinks he is good at ZvT, Maru might try and get an eco advantage by 15cc builds. DRG banked on the fact he would do that and went for an early rush to counter it - unfortunately it didn't pay off.

Like it or not, basically all pro players have to cheese occassionally to keep a credible threat and unpredictability in their play. If you *know* a player will never cheese you, you can abuse that fact by either cheesing them, or getting an eco lead every game.
*Hugs all* | I came here to drink milk and kick asses, and I've just finished my milk.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
January 20 2014 00:17 GMT
#798
On January 20 2014 09:11 SpunXtain20 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 08:55 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On January 20 2014 08:51 bo1b wrote:
On January 20 2014 08:36 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On January 20 2014 08:32 opterown wrote:
eh I think DRG zvt is pretty good

I wonder why you guys think he is that good versus terran, he won vs innovation and then everybody was like "wow drg is back!!!", no he isn't.
If his zvt is really that good he would not 6 pool vs maru, but yeah.
I think his zvt is overhyped as fuck cause of one match vs innovation...

You think it's possible to play a bo3 vs innovation with three incredible games and not have good zvt?

"Maybe he just fluked it for 90 minutes," yeah right.


Whatever, think what you want, in 3 days we might see if he is really that good


DRG is one of the best ZvT players on the planet. Your logic 'he 6pooled maru' doesn't mean shit mate - if he thinks Maru thinks he is good at ZvT, Maru might try and get an eco advantage by 15cc builds. DRG banked on the fact he would do that and went for an early rush to counter it - unfortunately it didn't pay off.

Like it or not, basically all pro players have to cheese occassionally to keep a credible threat and unpredictability in their play. If you *know* a player will never cheese you, you can abuse that fact by either cheesing them, or getting an eco lead every game.

I just think it is funny that pretty much everytime someone doubts drg's zvt, the only reason people seem to think he is that good is ONE match vs innovation.
Maybe i am dead wrong, but i at least don't value someone cause of one match, and a lot of people did ("drg is back!!!")
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12056 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-20 00:23:25
January 20 2014 00:21 GMT
#799
On January 20 2014 08:08 PanzerElite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 06:43 forsooth wrote:
On January 19 2014 21:17 Yello wrote:
I really dislike Mech in TvZ. It's cool to see it from time to time but even with Flashs gigantic advantage this will be a loooooooong game. Almost every TvZ goes to super-lategame :/

Sadly mech is getting more and more popular in Korea ever since the Widow Mine nerf/Tank buff.
I'd prefer to watch more 4M but Terrans are losing more and more with 4M and winning more and more with mech

Why would you want to watch a bunch of silly mines randomly going off and marines running around like ants on crack when you could watch the glory of Terran metal slowly crushing the life out of disgusting aliens?

Bomber style mass marines on crack is far more entertaining than 40 minutes of deathball vs deathball.


Yeah I'm sure it is, but I got fed up of watching the same game over and over again about a year ago. Only having one style being viable was killing the game despite how entertaining you thought it was. It was always deathball vs deathball it's just with bio it looks smaller despite being just as bad.

Flash's mech today was some of the most entertaining games I've seen in SC2 in over a year and I've pretty much stopped watching SC2 now apart from his and Fantasy's games for the reasons I listed above.

After playing nothing but mech since WoL's release up until about 6 months ago I quit playing just before the tank buff and I can safely say I'm very glad it made a difference. It's nice seeing that a small amount of tanks can actually hold a base long enough for reinforcements to get there as that's a massive thing that was missing from SC2 when I was playing, tanks were so bad that you had to bunch everything in one big group and hope you didn't die. Seeing defenders advantage is very promising.
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
SpunXtain20
Profile Joined January 2014
Australia554 Posts
January 20 2014 00:23 GMT
#800
On January 20 2014 09:17 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 09:11 SpunXtain20 wrote:
On January 20 2014 08:55 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On January 20 2014 08:51 bo1b wrote:
On January 20 2014 08:36 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On January 20 2014 08:32 opterown wrote:
eh I think DRG zvt is pretty good

I wonder why you guys think he is that good versus terran, he won vs innovation and then everybody was like "wow drg is back!!!", no he isn't.
If his zvt is really that good he would not 6 pool vs maru, but yeah.
I think his zvt is overhyped as fuck cause of one match vs innovation...

You think it's possible to play a bo3 vs innovation with three incredible games and not have good zvt?

"Maybe he just fluked it for 90 minutes," yeah right.


Whatever, think what you want, in 3 days we might see if he is really that good


DRG is one of the best ZvT players on the planet. Your logic 'he 6pooled maru' doesn't mean shit mate - if he thinks Maru thinks he is good at ZvT, Maru might try and get an eco advantage by 15cc builds. DRG banked on the fact he would do that and went for an early rush to counter it - unfortunately it didn't pay off.

Like it or not, basically all pro players have to cheese occassionally to keep a credible threat and unpredictability in their play. If you *know* a player will never cheese you, you can abuse that fact by either cheesing them, or getting an eco lead every game.

I just think it is funny that pretty much everytime someone doubts drg's zvt, the only reason people seem to think he is that good is ONE match vs innovation.
Maybe i am dead wrong, but i at least don't value someone cause of one match, and a lot of people did ("drg is back!!!")


"...but i at least don't value someone cause of one match..." - The_Red_Viper, 2014.
"If his zvt is really that good he would not 6 pool vs maru, but yeah." - The_Red_Viper, 2014.

*Hugs all* | I came here to drink milk and kick asses, and I've just finished my milk.
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings130
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
NeuroSwarm 163
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 228
hero 57
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1072
League of Legends
JimRising 738
Counter-Strike
taco 443
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King219
Other Games
summit1g9336
Maynarde196
ArmadaUGS36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick453
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 4
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 146
• Berry_CruncH49
• practicex 17
• Letter145
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota228
League of Legends
• Lourlo1074
• Rush973
• Stunt175
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h
Monday Night Weeklies
12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.