• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:10
CEST 21:10
KST 04:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9008 users

ASUS ROG @NorthCon Day 1 2013 - Page 55

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 178 Next
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
December 06 2013 16:14 GMT
#1081
On December 07 2013 01:12 NovemberstOrm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 01:12 IntoTheheart wrote:
On December 07 2013 01:12 NovemberstOrm wrote:

I can't tell if that's sarcastic T.T

he's comparing it to the league of legends contract release leaks that happened recently


What happened to them? I don't keep up with eSports news very well, and especially not for games I don't play anymore. :S
kiss kiss fall in love
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-06 16:14:55
December 06 2013 16:14 GMT
#1082
On December 07 2013 01:12 NovemberstOrm wrote:
https://twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/408990210362322945


Sounds good.

On December 07 2013 01:14 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 01:12 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On December 07 2013 01:12 IntoTheheart wrote:
On December 07 2013 01:12 NovemberstOrm wrote:
https://twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/408990210362322945

I can't tell if that's sarcastic T.T

he's comparing it to the league of legends contract release leaks that happened recently


What happened to them? I don't keep up with eSports news very well, and especially not for games I don't play anymore. :S


According to Riot's contract, LCS players are not allowed to stream certain games.
AdministratorBreak the chains
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
December 06 2013 16:14 GMT
#1083
On December 07 2013 01:14 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 01:12 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On December 07 2013 01:12 IntoTheheart wrote:
On December 07 2013 01:12 NovemberstOrm wrote:
https://twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/408990210362322945

I can't tell if that's sarcastic T.T

he's comparing it to the league of legends contract release leaks that happened recently


What happened to them? I don't keep up with eSports news very well, and especially not for games I don't play anymore. :S

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437394
Moderatorlickypiddy
Azurues
Profile Joined March 2011
Malaysia5612 Posts
December 06 2013 16:15 GMT
#1084
well Life happened twice eh?
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
December 06 2013 16:15 GMT
#1085
On December 07 2013 01:14 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 01:12 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On December 07 2013 01:12 IntoTheheart wrote:
On December 07 2013 01:12 NovemberstOrm wrote:
https://twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/408990210362322945

I can't tell if that's sarcastic T.T

he's comparing it to the league of legends contract release leaks that happened recently


What happened to them? I don't keep up with eSports news very well, and especially not for games I don't play anymore. :S

http://www.ongamers.com/articles/riot-season-4-lcs-contracts-stipulate-players-cannot-stream-dota-2-blizzard-games/1100-261/
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Muffloe
Profile Joined December 2012
Sweden6061 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-06 16:16:25
December 06 2013 16:15 GMT
#1086
On December 07 2013 01:12 TheDwf wrote:
I'm almost sure Squirtle sometimes dreams the last map of his GSL finals against Mvp was played on HotS. Then he wakes up and laments.

Mein gott, thats so sad. Squirtle and Mvp are both my favourite players, but I can't help but to think that if Squirtle had won that GSL he would've stayed motivated. Become the Protoss(or blastoise), that he almost did
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
December 06 2013 16:16 GMT
#1087
On December 07 2013 01:14 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 01:12 NovemberstOrm wrote:
https://twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/408990210362322945


Sounds good.

Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 01:14 IntoTheheart wrote:
On December 07 2013 01:12 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On December 07 2013 01:12 IntoTheheart wrote:
On December 07 2013 01:12 NovemberstOrm wrote:
https://twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/408990210362322945

I can't tell if that's sarcastic T.T

he's comparing it to the league of legends contract release leaks that happened recently


What happened to them? I don't keep up with eSports news very well, and especially not for games I don't play anymore. :S


According to Riot's contract, LCS players are not allowed to stream certain games.

Certain games meaning Dota I assume.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-06 16:16:55
December 06 2013 16:16 GMT
#1088
On December 07 2013 01:14 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 01:12 NovemberstOrm wrote:
https://twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/408990210362322945


Sounds good.

Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 01:14 IntoTheheart wrote:
On December 07 2013 01:12 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On December 07 2013 01:12 IntoTheheart wrote:
On December 07 2013 01:12 NovemberstOrm wrote:
https://twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/408990210362322945

I can't tell if that's sarcastic T.T

he's comparing it to the league of legends contract release leaks that happened recently


What happened to them? I don't keep up with eSports news very well, and especially not for games I don't play anymore. :S


According to Riot's contract, LCS players are not allowed to stream certain games.

"Certain" games? I throught they were forbidden from streaming anything non-Riot?
Edit: I see now, thanks to the poster above for the link.
StutteR
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1903 Posts
December 06 2013 16:17 GMT
#1089

"Certain" games? I throught they were forbidden from streaming anything non-Riot?

No Its a very specific list of games
`~` | effOrt Movie sKyHigh forever & SEn
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 06 2013 16:18 GMT
#1090
Tons of LoL players stream Hearthstone. Wonder how they're taking it
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
December 06 2013 16:18 GMT
#1091
On December 07 2013 01:16 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 01:14 Zealously wrote:
On December 07 2013 01:12 NovemberstOrm wrote:
https://twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/408990210362322945


Sounds good.

On December 07 2013 01:14 IntoTheheart wrote:
On December 07 2013 01:12 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On December 07 2013 01:12 IntoTheheart wrote:
On December 07 2013 01:12 NovemberstOrm wrote:
https://twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/408990210362322945

I can't tell if that's sarcastic T.T

he's comparing it to the league of legends contract release leaks that happened recently


What happened to them? I don't keep up with eSports news very well, and especially not for games I don't play anymore. :S


According to Riot's contract, LCS players are not allowed to stream certain games.

Certain games meaning Dota I assume.


Among other things. Blizzard games as well. I'm not an expert on the subject but I imagine them streaming Tetris or some random web-based game should be quite alright, it's the more direct competitors that are banned. Anyway, all info should be in the thread linked above. I haven't read too much into it.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
December 06 2013 16:18 GMT
#1092
innovation in stand by mode on stream
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
December 06 2013 16:19 GMT
#1093
On December 07 2013 01:18 Darkhoarse wrote:
Tons of LoL players stream Hearthstone. Wonder how they're taking it

They should stream some The Binding of Isaac !
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
December 06 2013 16:19 GMT
#1094
On December 07 2013 01:18 Darkhoarse wrote:
Tons of LoL players stream Hearthstone. Wonder how they're taking it


I imagine they're taking it in a very "shit, Hearthstone streaming or money"-kind of way.
AdministratorBreak the chains
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
December 06 2013 16:19 GMT
#1095
Holy cow, that's intense. Looks like almost every big game in the same genre is covered.
kiss kiss fall in love
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-06 16:22:12
December 06 2013 16:21 GMT
#1096
Wonder what Dyrus will be doing during ques now.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
December 06 2013 16:21 GMT
#1097
On December 07 2013 01:21 Darkhoarse wrote:
Wonder what Dyrus will doing during ques now.

they can still play the games, just off stream which sucks for the viewers
Moderatorlickypiddy
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
December 06 2013 16:22 GMT
#1098
On December 07 2013 01:16 WigglingSquid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 01:14 Zealously wrote:
On December 07 2013 01:12 NovemberstOrm wrote:
https://twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/408990210362322945


Sounds good.

On December 07 2013 01:14 IntoTheheart wrote:
On December 07 2013 01:12 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On December 07 2013 01:12 IntoTheheart wrote:
On December 07 2013 01:12 NovemberstOrm wrote:
https://twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/408990210362322945

I can't tell if that's sarcastic T.T

he's comparing it to the league of legends contract release leaks that happened recently


What happened to them? I don't keep up with eSports news very well, and especially not for games I don't play anymore. :S


According to Riot's contract, LCS players are not allowed to stream certain games.

"Certain" games? I throught they were forbidden from streaming anything non-Riot?
Edit: I see now, thanks to the poster above for the link.

The advent of a big new game is good for all of eSports they said. Lol will help SC2 in the long run they said.
Screw Riot
Get off my lawn, young punks
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
December 06 2013 16:23 GMT
#1099
This must be an all new low in matches played/hour
Neosteel Enthusiast
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
December 06 2013 16:23 GMT
#1100
(P)San 1 - 1 (T)MMA
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2011
RotterdaM908
TaKeTV 279
IndyStarCraft 191
SteadfastSC124
ZombieGrub85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2011
RotterdaM 908
IndyStarCraft 191
MaxPax 177
RuFF_SC2 152
SteadfastSC 124
ZombieGrub85
UpATreeSC 72
MindelVK 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2942
Shuttle 561
Dewaltoss 104
910 74
Zeus 70
Mind 68
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
qojqva3586
Counter-Strike
fl0m6219
pashabiceps1261
Fnx 667
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4281
Liquid`Hasu481
Other Games
Beastyqt775
ceh9450
mouzStarbuck396
C9.Mang0152
ToD102
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 140
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 15
• Eskiya23 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie781
• Shiphtur312
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 51m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 51m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.