• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:22
CEST 09:22
KST 16:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9059 users

[HSC VIII] Day 2 - Page 37

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 175 Next
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 15 2013 18:56 GMT
#721
On November 16 2013 03:55 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 03:53 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Its not acceptable that a progamer go to a tournament to do that level of allin. I'm talking about BabyKnight floating +1k minerals and 400 gas doing a 2-base blink allin.


I didn't realise random forum posters get to decide what's acceptable and what isn't


Yeah. Although if it weren't for DLO, I'd think maybe if you had a blue pen...


I'm the ultimate authority on Naniwa so I get to make calls in that department. Olli, on the other hand... Well, he's like the new kollin.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 15 2013 18:57 GMT
#722
On November 16 2013 03:56 DrPandaPhD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 03:53 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Its not acceptable that a progamer go to a tournament to do that level of allin. I'm talking about BabyKnight floating +1k minerals and 400 gas doing a 2-base blink allin.


I didn't realise random forum posters get to decide what's acceptable and what isn't

Don't you know, almost all TL posters are high master

Poll: What rank are you?

Korea GM (35)
 
92%

High Master (lol) (3)
 
8%

38 total votes

Your vote: What rank are you?

(Vote): Korea GM
(Vote): High Master (lol)

Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 15 2013 18:58 GMT
#723
On November 16 2013 03:56 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 03:52 Musicus wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Its not acceptable that a progamer go to a tournament to do that level of allin. I'm talking about BabyKnight floating +1k minerals and 400 gas doing a 2-base blink allin.


What is not acceptable is, that you think you have the right to bash a player like that after he tried his best. He knows very well what he did wrong and you can't always bring your A-game. So get over yourself and show some respect to the players.


Where I did bashed him? I not used offensive and disrespectful words, as you can see. I think that even BK would agree that game was "not acceptable".


Oh yes, I suppose BBK came to HSC just to throw some games for shits and giggles. Not like Starcraft means that much to him anyway.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 15 2013 18:58 GMT
#724
On November 16 2013 03:56 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 03:52 Musicus wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Its not acceptable that a progamer go to a tournament to do that level of allin. I'm talking about BabyKnight floating +1k minerals and 400 gas doing a 2-base blink allin.


What is not acceptable is, that you think you have the right to bash a player like that after he tried his best. He knows very well what he did wrong and you can't always bring your A-game. So get over yourself and show some respect to the players.


Where I did bashed him? I not used offensive and disrespectful words, as you can see. I think that even BK would agree that game was "not acceptable".


So you think there is nothing wrong with your post?
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
DrPandaPhD
Profile Joined November 2011
5188 Posts
November 15 2013 18:58 GMT
#725
^ I would be Korea GM because I watch a lot of SC2 so know all the strategies and timing perfectly. I just haven't practiced enough.
리노크 👑
pedrlz
Profile Joined September 2012
Brazil5234 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-15 18:58:49
November 15 2013 18:58 GMT
#726
On November 16 2013 03:52 Elizar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 03:50 pedrlz wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:48 Glubschauge wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:46 pedrlz wrote:
It is funny, when I french guy came to live on my student place he said that what he missed from france was cheese and bread

you europeans are crazy

we have like two or three types of bread here


i feel sad for you

at least we have real meat and the real churrasco

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


looks like ribs, so what´s the big deal?

this is ribs, but everytime that an european comes to brazil or a friend talk about how it was in the old world they always say that meat is super expensive and your barbecue is usually like this
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


am i wrong?
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
November 15 2013 18:58 GMT
#727
On November 16 2013 03:56 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 03:55 felisconcolori wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:53 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Its not acceptable that a progamer go to a tournament to do that level of allin. I'm talking about BabyKnight floating +1k minerals and 400 gas doing a 2-base blink allin.


I didn't realise random forum posters get to decide what's acceptable and what isn't


Yeah. Although if it weren't for DLO, I'd think maybe if you had a blue pen...


I'm the ultimate authority on Naniwa so I get to make calls in that department. Olli, on the other hand... Well, he's like the new kollin.


So Fionn has been lost to the void? So sad.

Also, that's so going in my sig.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
BlueFlames
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany1756 Posts
November 15 2013 18:58 GMT
#728
On November 16 2013 03:57 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 03:56 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:53 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Its not acceptable that a progamer go to a tournament to do that level of allin. I'm talking about BabyKnight floating +1k minerals and 400 gas doing a 2-base blink allin.


I didn't realise random forum posters get to decide what's acceptable and what isn't

Don't you know, almost all TL posters are high master

Poll: What rank are you?

Korea GM (35)
 
92%

High Master (lol) (3)
 
8%

38 total votes

Your vote: What rank are you?

(Vote): Korea GM
(Vote): High Master (lol)



There is no "wcs-champion" category. I feel insulted!
purgerinho
Profile Joined June 2008
Croatia919 Posts
November 15 2013 18:58 GMT
#729
2-3 types of bread? uff, awful :D my father works in bakery so i have 4-5 types of bread everyday at home :D

and mcdonalds is very good in croatia, i have to admit it.. it's not like i don't know what but i ate in mcdonalds at wien, barcelona, nice and it was plastic (like burgerking everywhere :/ ) but in prague, bratislava and budapest was tasty
SUMMARIZED (by DeMu): You CANNOT surprise a top level Protoss with a build
Marcinko
Profile Joined May 2013
South Africa1014 Posts
November 15 2013 18:59 GMT
#730
On November 16 2013 03:58 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 03:56 Tiaraju9 wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:52 Musicus wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Its not acceptable that a progamer go to a tournament to do that level of allin. I'm talking about BabyKnight floating +1k minerals and 400 gas doing a 2-base blink allin.


What is not acceptable is, that you think you have the right to bash a player like that after he tried his best. He knows very well what he did wrong and you can't always bring your A-game. So get over yourself and show some respect to the players.


Where I did bashed him? I not used offensive and disrespectful words, as you can see. I think that even BK would agree that game was "not acceptable".


Oh yes, I suppose BBK came to HSC just to throw some games for shits and giggles. Not like Starcraft means that much to him anyway.


Not like its whats paying the bills and shit.
....
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
November 15 2013 18:59 GMT
#731
I am in low-mid diamond, but really I play at a mid GM level.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 15 2013 18:59 GMT
#732
On November 16 2013 03:55 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 03:53 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Its not acceptable that a progamer go to a tournament to do that level of allin. I'm talking about BabyKnight floating +1k minerals and 400 gas doing a 2-base blink allin.


I didn't realise random forum posters get to decide what's acceptable and what isn't


Yeah. Although if it weren't for DLO, I'd think maybe if you had a blue pen...


Confusion!
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 15 2013 18:59 GMT
#733
On November 16 2013 03:58 BlueFlames wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 03:57 Shellshock wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:56 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:53 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Its not acceptable that a progamer go to a tournament to do that level of allin. I'm talking about BabyKnight floating +1k minerals and 400 gas doing a 2-base blink allin.


I didn't realise random forum posters get to decide what's acceptable and what isn't

Don't you know, almost all TL posters are high master

Poll: What rank are you?

Korea GM (35)
 
92%

High Master (lol) (3)
 
8%

38 total votes

Your vote: What rank are you?

(Vote): Korea GM
(Vote): High Master (lol)



There is no "wcs-champion" category. I feel insulted!

sOs is too casual for these forums
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
November 15 2013 18:59 GMT
#734
On November 16 2013 03:57 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 03:56 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:53 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Its not acceptable that a progamer go to a tournament to do that level of allin. I'm talking about BabyKnight floating +1k minerals and 400 gas doing a 2-base blink allin.


I didn't realise random forum posters get to decide what's acceptable and what isn't

Don't you know, almost all TL posters are high master

Poll: What rank are you?

Korea GM (35)
 
92%

High Master (lol) (3)
 
8%

38 total votes

Your vote: What rank are you?

(Vote): Korea GM
(Vote): High Master (lol)


No "I am the next bonjwa" option, poll invalid.
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
November 15 2013 18:59 GMT
#735
Sausage is not bbq. Now Germany must explain themselves.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 15 2013 18:59 GMT
#736
On November 16 2013 03:59 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 03:58 BlueFlames wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:57 Shellshock wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:56 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:53 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Its not acceptable that a progamer go to a tournament to do that level of allin. I'm talking about BabyKnight floating +1k minerals and 400 gas doing a 2-base blink allin.


I didn't realise random forum posters get to decide what's acceptable and what isn't

Don't you know, almost all TL posters are high master

Poll: What rank are you?

Korea GM (35)
 
92%

High Master (lol) (3)
 
8%

38 total votes

Your vote: What rank are you?

(Vote): Korea GM
(Vote): High Master (lol)



There is no "wcs-champion" category. I feel insulted!

sOs is too casual for these forums


Too busy playing Tetris
AdministratorBreak the chains
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
November 15 2013 18:59 GMT
#737
On November 16 2013 03:57 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 03:56 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:53 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Its not acceptable that a progamer go to a tournament to do that level of allin. I'm talking about BabyKnight floating +1k minerals and 400 gas doing a 2-base blink allin.


I didn't realise random forum posters get to decide what's acceptable and what isn't

Don't you know, almost all TL posters are high master

Poll: What rank are you?

Korea GM (35)
 
92%

High Master (lol) (3)
 
8%

38 total votes

Your vote: What rank are you?

(Vote): Korea GM
(Vote): High Master (lol)


i was gonna make a joke but nah...
Moderatorlickypiddy
BlueFlames
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany1756 Posts
November 15 2013 19:00 GMT
#738
On November 16 2013 03:58 pedrlz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 03:52 Elizar wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 pedrlz wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:48 Glubschauge wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:46 pedrlz wrote:
It is funny, when I french guy came to live on my student place he said that what he missed from france was cheese and bread

you europeans are crazy

we have like two or three types of bread here


i feel sad for you

at least we have real meat and the real churrasco

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


looks like ribs, so what´s the big deal?

this is ribs, but everytime that an european comes to brazil or a friend talk about how it was in the old world they always say that meat is super expensive and your barbecue is usually like this
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


am i wrong?


Hey we import out meat from Argentina and Brazil. We know what good meat is :-)
DrPandaPhD
Profile Joined November 2011
5188 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-15 19:00:16
November 15 2013 19:00 GMT
#739
Please start the game already so Grp F starts
리노크 👑
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 15 2013 19:00 GMT
#740
On November 16 2013 03:58 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 03:56 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:55 felisconcolori wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:53 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Its not acceptable that a progamer go to a tournament to do that level of allin. I'm talking about BabyKnight floating +1k minerals and 400 gas doing a 2-base blink allin.


I didn't realise random forum posters get to decide what's acceptable and what isn't


Yeah. Although if it weren't for DLO, I'd think maybe if you had a blue pen...


I'm the ultimate authority on Naniwa so I get to make calls in that department. Olli, on the other hand... Well, he's like the new kollin.


So Fionn has been lost to the void? So sad.

Also, that's so going in my sig.


LoL is a dark place. Some return and some don't
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 175 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 357
Leta 165
Dewaltoss 111
sSak 55
Bale 35
Aegong 32
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 26
yabsab 12
Noble 11
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 566
Reynor39
Other Games
summit1g10453
olofmeister264
Sick204
Nina77
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick765
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1231
• Stunt477
• Jankos469
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 39m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 39m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 39m
Replay Cast
15h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.