• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:58
CEST 08:58
KST 15:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6289 users

[HSC VIII] Day 2 - Page 39

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 175 Next
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
November 15 2013 19:03 GMT
#761
Symbol must be chuckling in disbelief right now.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33706 Posts
November 15 2013 19:03 GMT
#762
full foreigner, time to drink
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 15 2013 19:03 GMT
#763
On November 16 2013 04:01 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 04:00 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:00 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:58 felisconcolori wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:56 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:55 felisconcolori wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:53 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Its not acceptable that a progamer go to a tournament to do that level of allin. I'm talking about BabyKnight floating +1k minerals and 400 gas doing a 2-base blink allin.


I didn't realise random forum posters get to decide what's acceptable and what isn't


Yeah. Although if it weren't for DLO, I'd think maybe if you had a blue pen...


I'm the ultimate authority on Naniwa so I get to make calls in that department. Olli, on the other hand... Well, he's like the new kollin.


So Fionn has been lost to the void? So sad.

Also, that's so going in my sig.


LoL is a dark place. Some return and some don't


Wow that's really racist. What's wrong with dark?

DarkLordOlli must have been hanging out with Terry


He made me change my ID to LordOlli because he wasn't ok with it originally
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Marcinko
Profile Joined May 2013
South Africa1014 Posts
November 15 2013 19:03 GMT
#764
On November 16 2013 04:03 BlueFlames wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 04:01 Marchinko wrote:
You people have no idea what meat is, come make a turn in South Africa and I'll show you a real braai (bbq).


Sorry but i dont want to get shot basicly anywhere i go.


Also true....
....
pedrlz
Profile Joined September 2012
Brazil5234 Posts
November 15 2013 19:04 GMT
#765
wtf is this symbol vs babyk

On November 16 2013 04:00 BlueFlames wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 03:58 pedrlz wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:52 Elizar wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 pedrlz wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:48 Glubschauge wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:46 pedrlz wrote:
It is funny, when I french guy came to live on my student place he said that what he missed from france was cheese and bread

you europeans are crazy

we have like two or three types of bread here


i feel sad for you

at least we have real meat and the real churrasco

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


looks like ribs, so what´s the big deal?

this is ribs, but everytime that an european comes to brazil or a friend talk about how it was in the old world they always say that meat is super expensive and your barbecue is usually like this
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


am i wrong?


Hey we import out meat from Argentina and Brazil. We know what good meat is :-)

ah, its ok so, even if you can't churrasco
coL.hendralisk
Profile Joined September 2009
Zimbabwe1756 Posts
November 15 2013 19:04 GMT
#766
Not even high master tosses make that mistake on ladder :s
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 15 2013 19:04 GMT
#767
On November 16 2013 04:02 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 03:58 Musicus wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:56 Tiaraju9 wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:52 Musicus wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Its not acceptable that a progamer go to a tournament to do that level of allin. I'm talking about BabyKnight floating +1k minerals and 400 gas doing a 2-base blink allin.


What is not acceptable is, that you think you have the right to bash a player like that after he tried his best. He knows very well what he did wrong and you can't always bring your A-game. So get over yourself and show some respect to the players.


Where I did bashed him? I not used offensive and disrespectful words, as you can see. I think that even BK would agree that game was "not acceptable".


So you think there is nothing wrong with your post?


Express my opinion that game was not at a level of play that I to expect from a pro player like BK? Yes, nothing wrong.

Is not like I'm saying "lol bk so bad with that lame build please get out of this tournament protoss noob".


I can dig out games from GSL semi-finals that look much worse than that game

players have off games sometimes. It happens
AdministratorBreak the chains
TaishiCi
Profile Joined September 2013
Korea (South)211 Posts
November 15 2013 19:04 GMT
#768
On November 16 2013 03:58 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 03:56 Tiaraju9 wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:52 Musicus wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Its not acceptable that a progamer go to a tournament to do that level of allin. I'm talking about BabyKnight floating +1k minerals and 400 gas doing a 2-base blink allin.


What is not acceptable is, that you think you have the right to bash a player like that after he tried his best. He knows very well what he did wrong and you can't always bring your A-game. So get over yourself and show some respect to the players.


Where I did bashed him? I not used offensive and disrespectful words, as you can see. I think that even BK would agree that game was "not acceptable".


So you think there is nothing wrong with your post?

LOL.
First. BK was forced to change up his all in couple times because of Symbol's scouting.
And BK was pretty close to taking the game with his aggression.

I think both of you need to get over yourself, one of you don't understand the game at all and the other thinks he is better because "he shows respect to the players". LMFAO.
Dae Han Min Gook Man Sae!!!
Marcinko
Profile Joined May 2013
South Africa1014 Posts
November 15 2013 19:04 GMT
#769
On November 16 2013 04:03 Waxangel wrote:
full foreigner, time to drink

....
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 15 2013 19:04 GMT
#770
On November 16 2013 04:03 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 04:01 Shellshock wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:00 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:00 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:58 felisconcolori wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:56 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:55 felisconcolori wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:53 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Its not acceptable that a progamer go to a tournament to do that level of allin. I'm talking about BabyKnight floating +1k minerals and 400 gas doing a 2-base blink allin.


I didn't realise random forum posters get to decide what's acceptable and what isn't


Yeah. Although if it weren't for DLO, I'd think maybe if you had a blue pen...


I'm the ultimate authority on Naniwa so I get to make calls in that department. Olli, on the other hand... Well, he's like the new kollin.


So Fionn has been lost to the void? So sad.

Also, that's so going in my sig.


LoL is a dark place. Some return and some don't


Wow that's really racist. What's wrong with dark?

DarkLordOlli must have been hanging out with Terry


He made me change my ID to LordOlli because he wasn't ok with it originally

You should have changed your name when you got on staff just to confuse people
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 15 2013 19:04 GMT
#771
On November 16 2013 04:04 NMxhendralisk wrote:
Not even high master tosses make that mistake on ladder :s


Not even gold players
AdministratorBreak the chains
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 15 2013 19:05 GMT
#772
On November 16 2013 04:02 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
BabyK going full-foreigner. He had this game


He just wants to get us drunk.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 15 2013 19:05 GMT
#773
On November 16 2013 04:04 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 04:03 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:01 Shellshock wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:00 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:00 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:58 felisconcolori wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:56 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:55 felisconcolori wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:53 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Its not acceptable that a progamer go to a tournament to do that level of allin. I'm talking about BabyKnight floating +1k minerals and 400 gas doing a 2-base blink allin.


I didn't realise random forum posters get to decide what's acceptable and what isn't


Yeah. Although if it weren't for DLO, I'd think maybe if you had a blue pen...


I'm the ultimate authority on Naniwa so I get to make calls in that department. Olli, on the other hand... Well, he's like the new kollin.


So Fionn has been lost to the void? So sad.

Also, that's so going in my sig.


LoL is a dark place. Some return and some don't


Wow that's really racist. What's wrong with dark?

DarkLordOlli must have been hanging out with Terry


He made me change my ID to LordOlli because he wasn't ok with it originally

You should have changed your name when you got on staff just to confuse people


Shellshock32424562345 was a much better ID
AdministratorBreak the chains
Magnifico
Profile Joined March 2013
1958 Posts
November 15 2013 19:05 GMT
#774
On November 16 2013 04:04 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 04:02 Tiaraju9 wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:58 Musicus wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:56 Tiaraju9 wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:52 Musicus wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Its not acceptable that a progamer go to a tournament to do that level of allin. I'm talking about BabyKnight floating +1k minerals and 400 gas doing a 2-base blink allin.


What is not acceptable is, that you think you have the right to bash a player like that after he tried his best. He knows very well what he did wrong and you can't always bring your A-game. So get over yourself and show some respect to the players.


Where I did bashed him? I not used offensive and disrespectful words, as you can see. I think that even BK would agree that game was "not acceptable".


So you think there is nothing wrong with your post?


Express my opinion that game was not at a level of play that I to expect from a pro player like BK? Yes, nothing wrong.

Is not like I'm saying "lol bk so bad with that lame build please get out of this tournament protoss noob".


I can dig out games from GSL semi-finals that look much worse than that game

players have off games sometimes. It happens


And this off games are "not acceptable games"?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 15 2013 19:05 GMT
#775
On November 16 2013 04:04 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 04:03 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:01 Shellshock wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:00 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:00 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:58 felisconcolori wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:56 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:55 felisconcolori wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:53 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Its not acceptable that a progamer go to a tournament to do that level of allin. I'm talking about BabyKnight floating +1k minerals and 400 gas doing a 2-base blink allin.


I didn't realise random forum posters get to decide what's acceptable and what isn't


Yeah. Although if it weren't for DLO, I'd think maybe if you had a blue pen...


I'm the ultimate authority on Naniwa so I get to make calls in that department. Olli, on the other hand... Well, he's like the new kollin.


So Fionn has been lost to the void? So sad.

Also, that's so going in my sig.


LoL is a dark place. Some return and some don't


Wow that's really racist. What's wrong with dark?

DarkLordOlli must have been hanging out with Terry


He made me change my ID to LordOlli because he wasn't ok with it originally

You should have changed your name when you got on staff just to confuse people

nobody does that rofl
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 15 2013 19:05 GMT
#776
On November 16 2013 04:05 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 04:04 Shellshock wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:03 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:01 Shellshock wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:00 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:00 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:58 felisconcolori wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:56 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:55 felisconcolori wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:53 Zealously wrote:
[quote]

I didn't realise random forum posters get to decide what's acceptable and what isn't


Yeah. Although if it weren't for DLO, I'd think maybe if you had a blue pen...


I'm the ultimate authority on Naniwa so I get to make calls in that department. Olli, on the other hand... Well, he's like the new kollin.


So Fionn has been lost to the void? So sad.

Also, that's so going in my sig.


LoL is a dark place. Some return and some don't


Wow that's really racist. What's wrong with dark?

DarkLordOlli must have been hanging out with Terry


He made me change my ID to LordOlli because he wasn't ok with it originally

You should have changed your name when you got on staff just to confuse people


Shellshock32424562345 was a much better ID

I should have asked if I could get a ban counter after my name. It would be a good motivator
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 15 2013 19:06 GMT
#777
On November 16 2013 04:04 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 04:03 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:01 Shellshock wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:00 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:00 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:58 felisconcolori wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:56 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:55 felisconcolori wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:53 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Its not acceptable that a progamer go to a tournament to do that level of allin. I'm talking about BabyKnight floating +1k minerals and 400 gas doing a 2-base blink allin.


I didn't realise random forum posters get to decide what's acceptable and what isn't


Yeah. Although if it weren't for DLO, I'd think maybe if you had a blue pen...


I'm the ultimate authority on Naniwa so I get to make calls in that department. Olli, on the other hand... Well, he's like the new kollin.


So Fionn has been lost to the void? So sad.

Also, that's so going in my sig.


LoL is a dark place. Some return and some don't


Wow that's really racist. What's wrong with dark?

DarkLordOlli must have been hanging out with Terry


He made me change my ID to LordOlli because he wasn't ok with it originally

You should have changed your name when you got on staff just to confuse people


xXxTehWritererxXx
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 15 2013 19:06 GMT
#778
On November 16 2013 04:05 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 04:04 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:02 Tiaraju9 wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:58 Musicus wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:56 Tiaraju9 wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:52 Musicus wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Its not acceptable that a progamer go to a tournament to do that level of allin. I'm talking about BabyKnight floating +1k minerals and 400 gas doing a 2-base blink allin.


What is not acceptable is, that you think you have the right to bash a player like that after he tried his best. He knows very well what he did wrong and you can't always bring your A-game. So get over yourself and show some respect to the players.


Where I did bashed him? I not used offensive and disrespectful words, as you can see. I think that even BK would agree that game was "not acceptable".


So you think there is nothing wrong with your post?


Express my opinion that game was not at a level of play that I to expect from a pro player like BK? Yes, nothing wrong.

Is not like I'm saying "lol bk so bad with that lame build please get out of this tournament protoss noob".


I can dig out games from GSL semi-finals that look much worse than that game

players have off games sometimes. It happens


And this off games are "not acceptable games"?


There are no "not acceptable games". There are good games and bad games, and there are games that are sub-standard. There are no games that aren't "acceptable"

except if you probe rush Nestea

then shit goes down
AdministratorBreak the chains
BlueFlames
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany1756 Posts
November 15 2013 19:06 GMT
#779
I want a 2gd + incontroll + mc cast. Make it happen Dennis. Please pretty please.
Elizar
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany431 Posts
November 15 2013 19:06 GMT
#780
On November 16 2013 03:58 pedrlz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 03:52 Elizar wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 pedrlz wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:48 Glubschauge wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:46 pedrlz wrote:
It is funny, when I french guy came to live on my student place he said that what he missed from france was cheese and bread

you europeans are crazy

we have like two or three types of bread here


i feel sad for you

at least we have real meat and the real churrasco

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


looks like ribs, so what´s the big deal?

this is ribs, but everytime that an european comes to brazil or a friend talk about how it was in the old world they always say that meat is super expensive and your barbecue is usually like this
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


am i wrong?


Depends on what you buy to put on the grill ...
Germans love sausages and steaks (I guess, because most are too lazy to prepare sth else). But I also put vegetables, ribs and even burgers on mine. I also like to put chicken in a honey mustard garlic sauce on it. That´s great stuff
If I want good ribs, though, I go to a texican style restaurant. Their buckshot BBQ ribs are unmatched and I always fail, if I try to make them myself
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 175 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyun 64
NotJumperer 56
sorry 56
Bale 35
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto193
League of Legends
JimRising 555
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King114
Other Games
summit1g7972
Coldzera 728
WinterStarcraft414
ceh9402
C9.Mang0296
Sick117
NeuroSwarm103
ViBE26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick608
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2279
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo884
• Stunt390
• Jankos291
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 2m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 2m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 2m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.