• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:39
CEST 10:39
KST 17:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8391 users

[HSC VIII] Day 2 - Page 41

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 175 Next
DrPandaPhD
Profile Joined November 2011
5188 Posts
November 15 2013 19:11 GMT
#801
On November 16 2013 04:06 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 04:05 Tiaraju9 wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:04 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:02 Tiaraju9 wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:58 Musicus wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:56 Tiaraju9 wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:52 Musicus wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Its not acceptable that a progamer go to a tournament to do that level of allin. I'm talking about BabyKnight floating +1k minerals and 400 gas doing a 2-base blink allin.


What is not acceptable is, that you think you have the right to bash a player like that after he tried his best. He knows very well what he did wrong and you can't always bring your A-game. So get over yourself and show some respect to the players.


Where I did bashed him? I not used offensive and disrespectful words, as you can see. I think that even BK would agree that game was "not acceptable".


So you think there is nothing wrong with your post?


Express my opinion that game was not at a level of play that I to expect from a pro player like BK? Yes, nothing wrong.

Is not like I'm saying "lol bk so bad with that lame build please get out of this tournament protoss noob".


I can dig out games from GSL semi-finals that look much worse than that game

players have off games sometimes. It happens


And this off games are "not acceptable games"?


There are no "not acceptable games". There are good games and bad games, and there are games that are sub-standard. There are no games that aren't "acceptable"

You must be used to watching bad games )
리노크 👑
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 15 2013 19:11 GMT
#802
On November 16 2013 04:10 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 04:10 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:09 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:08 Shellshock wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:07 DrPandaPhD wrote:
This thread needs less bread talk and more trashtalk.

Leenock 0-2 iNcontroL incoming because Leenock is slumping so hard

If Leenock loses to incontrol I will resign as a fan.


Weak

not as weak as Prime amirite?

Holy cow you're a startale fan now?!
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
November 15 2013 19:11 GMT
#803
On November 16 2013 04:10 Elizar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 04:09 TaishiCi wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:06 Elizar wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:58 pedrlz wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:52 Elizar wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 pedrlz wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:48 Glubschauge wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:46 pedrlz wrote:
It is funny, when I french guy came to live on my student place he said that what he missed from france was cheese and bread

you europeans are crazy

we have like two or three types of bread here


i feel sad for you

at least we have real meat and the real churrasco

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


looks like ribs, so what´s the big deal?

this is ribs, but everytime that an european comes to brazil or a friend talk about how it was in the old world they always say that meat is super expensive and your barbecue is usually like this
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


am i wrong?


Depends on what you buy to put on the grill ...
Germans love sausages and steaks (I guess, because most are too lazy to prepare sth else). But I also put vegetables, ribs and even burgers on mine. I also like to put chicken in a honey mustard garlic sauce on it. That´s great stuff
If I want good ribs, though, I go to a texican style restaurant. Their buckshot BBQ ribs are unmatched and I always fail, if I try to make them myself


IT IS OPENING DAY!!!
Facebook is flooding with 6-8 point buck pics.


Sorry, I don´t do fb. We already have the NSA, that´s enough spying.


R1CH knows more about you than your own mother. Just saying.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 15 2013 19:11 GMT
#804
On November 16 2013 04:11 DrPandaPhD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 04:06 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:05 Tiaraju9 wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:04 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:02 Tiaraju9 wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:58 Musicus wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:56 Tiaraju9 wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:52 Musicus wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Its not acceptable that a progamer go to a tournament to do that level of allin. I'm talking about BabyKnight floating +1k minerals and 400 gas doing a 2-base blink allin.


What is not acceptable is, that you think you have the right to bash a player like that after he tried his best. He knows very well what he did wrong and you can't always bring your A-game. So get over yourself and show some respect to the players.


Where I did bashed him? I not used offensive and disrespectful words, as you can see. I think that even BK would agree that game was "not acceptable".


So you think there is nothing wrong with your post?


Express my opinion that game was not at a level of play that I to expect from a pro player like BK? Yes, nothing wrong.

Is not like I'm saying "lol bk so bad with that lame build please get out of this tournament protoss noob".


I can dig out games from GSL semi-finals that look much worse than that game

players have off games sometimes. It happens


And this off games are "not acceptable games"?


There are no "not acceptable games". There are good games and bad games, and there are games that are sub-standard. There are no games that aren't "acceptable"

You must be used to watching bad games )

well yea he pretty much exclusively watches Life for Korean play
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
November 15 2013 19:11 GMT
#805
Why would you want Babyknight to go into a macro game against Symbol? He should kill him while he still has a (small) chance! :o
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 15 2013 19:11 GMT
#806
Symbol went full foreigner in response to Babyknight going full foreigner. Drink²
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 15 2013 19:11 GMT
#807
sick marine splits
wait wtf nerchio quit?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 15 2013 19:12 GMT
#808
On November 16 2013 04:10 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 04:10 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:09 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:08 Shellshock wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:07 DrPandaPhD wrote:
This thread needs less bread talk and more trashtalk.

Leenock 0-2 iNcontroL incoming because Leenock is slumping so hard

If Leenock loses to incontrol I will resign as a fan.


Weak

not as weak as Prime amirite?


I wanted to offend him, not stop his heart from sheer terror
AdministratorBreak the chains
BlueFlames
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany1756 Posts
November 15 2013 19:12 GMT
#809
All those StarTale fans having noone to cheer for this weekend makes them really bitter. :-p
pedrlz
Profile Joined September 2012
Brazil5234 Posts
November 15 2013 19:12 GMT
#810
On November 16 2013 04:10 Elizar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 04:09 TaishiCi wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:06 Elizar wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:58 pedrlz wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:52 Elizar wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 pedrlz wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:48 Glubschauge wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:46 pedrlz wrote:
It is funny, when I french guy came to live on my student place he said that what he missed from france was cheese and bread

you europeans are crazy

we have like two or three types of bread here


i feel sad for you

at least we have real meat and the real churrasco

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


looks like ribs, so what´s the big deal?

this is ribs, but everytime that an european comes to brazil or a friend talk about how it was in the old world they always say that meat is super expensive and your barbecue is usually like this
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


am i wrong?


Depends on what you buy to put on the grill ...
Germans love sausages and steaks (I guess, because most are too lazy to prepare sth else). But I also put vegetables, ribs and even burgers on mine. I also like to put chicken in a honey mustard garlic sauce on it. That´s great stuff
If I want good ribs, though, I go to a texican style restaurant. Their buckshot BBQ ribs are unmatched and I always fail, if I try to make them myself


IT IS OPENING DAY!!!
Facebook is flooding with 6-8 point buck pics.


Sorry, I don´t do fb. We already have the NSA, that´s enough spying.

do you know if you make a youtube account without gmail google create one for you with your name?

YEAH, I KNOW

everyone already has a gmail account, but anyways...
Elizar
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany431 Posts
November 15 2013 19:12 GMT
#811
On November 16 2013 04:11 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 04:10 Elizar wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:09 TaishiCi wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:06 Elizar wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:58 pedrlz wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:52 Elizar wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 pedrlz wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:48 Glubschauge wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:46 pedrlz wrote:
It is funny, when I french guy came to live on my student place he said that what he missed from france was cheese and bread

you europeans are crazy

we have like two or three types of bread here


i feel sad for you

at least we have real meat and the real churrasco

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


looks like ribs, so what´s the big deal?

this is ribs, but everytime that an european comes to brazil or a friend talk about how it was in the old world they always say that meat is super expensive and your barbecue is usually like this
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


am i wrong?


Depends on what you buy to put on the grill ...
Germans love sausages and steaks (I guess, because most are too lazy to prepare sth else). But I also put vegetables, ribs and even burgers on mine. I also like to put chicken in a honey mustard garlic sauce on it. That´s great stuff
If I want good ribs, though, I go to a texican style restaurant. Their buckshot BBQ ribs are unmatched and I always fail, if I try to make them myself


IT IS OPENING DAY!!!
Facebook is flooding with 6-8 point buck pics.


Sorry, I don´t do fb. We already have the NSA, that´s enough spying.


R1CH knows more about you than your own mother. Just saying.


Because I have so many posts?
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 15 2013 19:12 GMT
#812
On November 16 2013 04:02 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 03:58 Musicus wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:56 Tiaraju9 wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:52 Musicus wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Its not acceptable that a progamer go to a tournament to do that level of allin. I'm talking about BabyKnight floating +1k minerals and 400 gas doing a 2-base blink allin.


What is not acceptable is, that you think you have the right to bash a player like that after he tried his best. He knows very well what he did wrong and you can't always bring your A-game. So get over yourself and show some respect to the players.


Where I did bashed him? I not used offensive and disrespectful words, as you can see. I think that even BK would agree that game was "not acceptable".


So you think there is nothing wrong with your post?


Express my opinion that game was not at a level of play that I to expect from a pro player like BK? Yes, nothing wrong.

Is not like I'm saying "lol bk so bad with that lame build please get out of this tournament protoss noob".


Well I think the way you worded it was disrespectful and quite frankly it is not for you to decide what is acceptable or not. And a player not always playing his best is very much acceptable. Players have ups and downs. But it's fine, I think you didn't mean it as bad as it sounded, although I wasn't the only one to see it that way.

On November 16 2013 04:04 TaishiCi wrote:
...and the other thinks he is better because "he shows respect to the players". LMFAO.


Yes I think we should respect the players, what's so funny about that?

Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Sent.
Profile Joined June 2012
Poland9331 Posts
November 15 2013 19:12 GMT
#813
NOooooo nerchio don't die!!1
You're now breathing manually
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
November 15 2013 19:12 GMT
#814
On November 16 2013 04:11 The_Templar wrote:
sick marine splits
wait wtf nerchio quit?
Dayshi was killing drones on 2 expansions while the fight was happening.
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
November 15 2013 19:12 GMT
#815
Best counter attack ever. That mine shot was hilarious.
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
November 15 2013 19:12 GMT
#816
ONE MORE ANTOINE
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
November 15 2013 19:13 GMT
#817
On November 16 2013 04:12 Weavel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 04:11 The_Templar wrote:
sick marine splits
wait wtf nerchio quit?
Dayshi was killing drones on 2 expansions while the fight was happening.

I would probably gg right after that mine shot tbh.
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 15 2013 19:13 GMT
#818
On November 16 2013 04:11 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 04:10 Shellshock wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:10 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:09 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:08 Shellshock wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:07 DrPandaPhD wrote:
This thread needs less bread talk and more trashtalk.

Leenock 0-2 iNcontroL incoming because Leenock is slumping so hard

If Leenock loses to incontrol I will resign as a fan.


Weak

not as weak as Prime amirite?

Holy cow you're a startale fan now?!

I've always been a startale fan
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Elizar
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany431 Posts
November 15 2013 19:13 GMT
#819
On November 16 2013 04:12 pedrlz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 04:10 Elizar wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:09 TaishiCi wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:06 Elizar wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:58 pedrlz wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:52 Elizar wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:50 pedrlz wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:48 Glubschauge wrote:
On November 16 2013 03:46 pedrlz wrote:
It is funny, when I french guy came to live on my student place he said that what he missed from france was cheese and bread

you europeans are crazy

we have like two or three types of bread here


i feel sad for you

at least we have real meat and the real churrasco

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


looks like ribs, so what´s the big deal?

this is ribs, but everytime that an european comes to brazil or a friend talk about how it was in the old world they always say that meat is super expensive and your barbecue is usually like this
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


am i wrong?


Depends on what you buy to put on the grill ...
Germans love sausages and steaks (I guess, because most are too lazy to prepare sth else). But I also put vegetables, ribs and even burgers on mine. I also like to put chicken in a honey mustard garlic sauce on it. That´s great stuff
If I want good ribs, though, I go to a texican style restaurant. Their buckshot BBQ ribs are unmatched and I always fail, if I try to make them myself


IT IS OPENING DAY!!!
Facebook is flooding with 6-8 point buck pics.


Sorry, I don´t do fb. We already have the NSA, that´s enough spying.

do you know if you make a youtube account without gmail google create one for you with your name?

YEAH, I KNOW

everyone already has a gmail account, but anyways...


No, I don´t. No gmail, no youtube, no twitter, no fb ...
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
November 15 2013 19:13 GMT
#820
On November 16 2013 04:13 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 04:11 The_Templar wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:10 Shellshock wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:10 Zealously wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:09 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:08 Shellshock wrote:
On November 16 2013 04:07 DrPandaPhD wrote:
This thread needs less bread talk and more trashtalk.

Leenock 0-2 iNcontroL incoming because Leenock is slumping so hard

If Leenock loses to incontrol I will resign as a fan.


Weak

not as weak as Prime amirite?

Holy cow you're a startale fan now?!

I've always been a startale fan

You lost a bet?
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 175 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 466
Larva 133
Hyun 54
Killer 41
NotJumperer 41
scan(afreeca) 40
Bale 31
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Hm[arnc] 12
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto124
League of Legends
JimRising 484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1225
edward484
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Other Games
summit1g7555
Coldzera 708
ceh9600
Happy384
crisheroes150
Sick141
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick566
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2302
League of Legends
• Jankos1050
• Stunt361
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 22m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 22m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 22m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.