• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:17
CEST 14:17
KST 21:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7882 users

[WCS Finals] Day 3 Season 3 Grand Finals 2013 - Page 231

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 229 230 231 232 233 308 Next
Please avoid balance whining as usual.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
October 28 2013 00:08 GMT
#4601
On October 28 2013 09:07 dinosrwar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 09:07 Bagration wrote:
Got to hand it to MC though, him beating Soulkey 2-0 is even more impressive now.


The key is really wonky 2011 toss timings.


Works since Soulkey didn't play 2011.
Moderator
negativedge
Profile Joined December 2011
4279 Posts
October 28 2013 00:08 GMT
#4602
On October 28 2013 09:01 oogieogie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 08:59 havok55 wrote:
On October 28 2013 08:55 TeslasPigeon wrote:
On October 28 2013 08:53 negativedge wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 28 2013 08:51 TeslasPigeon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 08:48 oogieogie wrote:
On October 28 2013 08:47 TeslasPigeon wrote:
This is cringe worthy. What is up with starcraft events making parody songs about starcraft rather than actually hiring local bands or something?

why not just skip making damn songs, and instead just play the damn games/try to make non awkward ceremonys


I can understand the need for breaks for players and to provide entertainment besides SC2 games.

But why the fuck would you play songs relating to SC2? It is the pinnacle of cringe and pathetic on all accounts. We don't need to relate every single thing to SC2.

Just hire some local talent that would be absolutely better for all accounts.

Now doing a song dedicated to Day9? What the fucking hell. This is cringe of the highest caliber.

This would border on fanatic if it weren't so pathetic.


dawg I'm pretty sure you need to loosen up


I can't. The cringe is too much.

This is worse than the Scott's Tots episode.


A legit performer with good flow and lyrics doing song about games we love... so cringe worthy! I'm sure you're not infinite more awkward than Temp0.

in a sc2 event surrounded by people dancing while he just raps..yes it is pretty cringe worthy for me. Also who are you to decide what is cringe worthy for me or someone else? It doesn't matter if someone else is infinite more awkward then Temp0.


yeah man, rapping and dancing, what a weird combination

...
Hryul
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Austria2609 Posts
October 28 2013 00:08 GMT
#4603
On October 28 2013 09:05 NovemberstOrm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 09:05 Hryul wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:04 BisuDagger wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:04 Hryul wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:03 BisuDagger wrote:
Let's poll this.
Poll: Who will win?

Soulkey (23)
 
52%

Dear (21)
 
48%

44 total votes

Your vote: Who will win?

(Vote): Dear
(Vote): Soulkey


Poll: Who do you want to win?

Soulkey (24)
 
55%

Dear (20)
 
45%

44 total votes

Your vote: Who do you want to win?

(Vote): Dear
(Vote): Soulkey


shellbot was faster. you can't beat the robot! sorry

Only mine count.

hammer > dagger?!

i think you mean calender

but you can't fight with a calendar unless you are jason bourne.
Countdown to victory: 1 200!
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 28 2013 00:08 GMT
#4604
On October 28 2013 09:07 tshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 09:06 Lorning wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:05 tshi wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:03 Necosarius wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:02 Chessz wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:01 templar rage wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:00 Fyzar wrote:
On October 28 2013 08:58 Ammanas wrote:
On October 28 2013 08:57 tshi wrote:
On October 28 2013 08:56 Fyzar wrote:
[quote]
I pretty much erased that from my memory.. pls..

Like my ex-wife.


Linda?

LOL - I didn't even get the fucking reference, that's how far that one was gone from my memory... Holy shit, idk if I have a shitty memory or I just don't want to remember these things..


You're better off not remembering.



OH GOD ... NOT LINDA .. PLS .. what was that guy's name?? WAIT NO PLS DONT TELL

Someone explain? :|

It was a """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""comedian"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" who performed at the IGN Finals, I think. I forgot which ones...But the point is, his schtick was super unfunny and most of the """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""punchlines"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" ended in, :"Iike my ex-wife, Lidia". IIRC, he was booed or something and he left the stage all awkwardly and angry.

You might say it was cringeworthy

Hey, your sig! I was there when it happened. I was talking about how much I love Skrillex and how I listen to him every day, and then Shellbot mentioned that he thinks Nickel back isn't that bad and I remember I was like "EWWWWW" @ him. ^^

I would say that Nickelback is more than not bad, they are actually decent
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
October 28 2013 00:08 GMT
#4605
On October 28 2013 09:07 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 09:06 fuzzylogic44 wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:04 NeThZOR wrote:
Coincidence that 4/5 of the GSL participants made it to the semis? Not at all. The convincing wins they had in the Ro8 shows that their skill is quite higher than their peers.


Not so fast, look at DH Bucharest and wcs s2 the dominant Koreans were am region mostly


And s1 was mostly KR region. And even s2 was still half KR in the top 4. KR may not necessarily have better players because they play in KR, but their environment sure makes them cutthroat.


S2 only looked somewhat even because Maru and Rain, the two finalists, both fucked up early in the tournament.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 28 2013 00:08 GMT
#4606
On October 28 2013 09:07 tshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 09:06 Lorning wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:05 tshi wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:03 Necosarius wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:02 Chessz wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:01 templar rage wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:00 Fyzar wrote:
On October 28 2013 08:58 Ammanas wrote:
On October 28 2013 08:57 tshi wrote:
On October 28 2013 08:56 Fyzar wrote:
[quote]
I pretty much erased that from my memory.. pls..

Like my ex-wife.


Linda?

LOL - I didn't even get the fucking reference, that's how far that one was gone from my memory... Holy shit, idk if I have a shitty memory or I just don't want to remember these things..


You're better off not remembering.



OH GOD ... NOT LINDA .. PLS .. what was that guy's name?? WAIT NO PLS DONT TELL

Someone explain? :|

It was a """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""comedian"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" who performed at the IGN Finals, I think. I forgot which ones...But the point is, his schtick was super unfunny and most of the """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""punchlines"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" ended in, :"Iike my ex-wife, Lidia". IIRC, he was booed or something and he left the stage all awkwardly and angry.

You might say it was cringeworthy

Hey, your sig! I was there when it happened. I was talking about how much I love Skrillex and how I listen to him every day, and then Shellbot mentioned that he thinks Nickel back isn't that bad and I remember I was like "EWWWWW" @ him. ^^

adding more fuel to the flames

[25.10.2013 15:07:52]Shellbot: nickelback gets too much hate
[25.10.2013 15:07:55]Shellbot: they're actually ok
The Bomber boy
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
October 28 2013 00:08 GMT
#4607
On October 28 2013 09:07 dinosrwar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 09:07 Bagration wrote:
Got to hand it to MC though, him beating Soulkey 2-0 is even more impressive now.


The key is really wonky 2011 toss timings.

They may need to play this in BW, since neither knows about wonky 2011 timings :D
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
Lunareste
Profile Joined July 2011
United States3596 Posts
October 28 2013 00:08 GMT
#4608
On October 28 2013 09:05 BisuDagger wrote:
I think more people want Dear to lose cause he's protoss. Even though he's really friggin good.


He's better than really friggin good, though. He's absolutely incredible.

To me he's shown by FAR the best Protoss play in the GSL and WCS s3 finals; he's like a mix of Rain's defensive play, Parting's army control and compositions and Squirtle's genius builds.

He's scrappy as hell, too. Always active, always multi-tasking and always attacking in more than one place.
KT FlaSh FOREVER
Green_25
Profile Joined June 2013
Great Britain696 Posts
October 28 2013 00:08 GMT
#4609
On October 28 2013 09:06 Markwerf wrote:
damn why do Gretorp and Day9 have to cast this finals. I can't stand Day9, he is so fucking full of himself.

Day9 > Gretorp though, Gretorp has been awful for ages
Markwerf
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands3728 Posts
October 28 2013 00:09 GMT
#4610
On October 28 2013 09:06 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 09:06 Markwerf wrote:
damn why do Gretorp and Day9 have to cast this finals. I can't stand Day9, he is so fucking full of himself.

How do you know this?


Just the way he acts is so smug.
Dwayn
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany949 Posts
October 28 2013 00:09 GMT
#4611
On October 28 2013 09:07 Bagration wrote:
Got to hand it to MC though, him beating Soulkey 2-0 is even more impressive now.

MC got the worlds best PvZ imo.
oogieogie
Profile Joined June 2011
United States3657 Posts
October 28 2013 00:09 GMT
#4612
On October 28 2013 09:06 Crazypyro1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 09:05 oogieogie wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:01 Daogin wrote:
Forgot that we live in a world that demands perfection

or just one that prefers to have just one awkward ceremony per tournament instead of my ex wife linda.


Do you hate fun? You need to relax. Only people that didn't enjoy that are people that are taking themselves and this tournament way too seriously.

what the fuck..do i hate fun? I am watching a SC2 tournament for fun lol. You need to realize that not everyone is going to like something, and there is nothing wrong with saying that they didn't like it.

should we be more constructive as to why? I guess. would I rather not have rap like this for SC2 tournaments? yes.

Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 28 2013 00:09 GMT
#4613
On October 28 2013 09:08 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 09:07 tshi wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:06 Lorning wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:05 tshi wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:03 Necosarius wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:02 Chessz wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:01 templar rage wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:00 Fyzar wrote:
On October 28 2013 08:58 Ammanas wrote:
On October 28 2013 08:57 tshi wrote:
[quote]
Like my ex-wife.


Linda?

LOL - I didn't even get the fucking reference, that's how far that one was gone from my memory... Holy shit, idk if I have a shitty memory or I just don't want to remember these things..


You're better off not remembering.



OH GOD ... NOT LINDA .. PLS .. what was that guy's name?? WAIT NO PLS DONT TELL

Someone explain? :|

It was a """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""comedian"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" who performed at the IGN Finals, I think. I forgot which ones...But the point is, his schtick was super unfunny and most of the """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""punchlines"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" ended in, :"Iike my ex-wife, Lidia". IIRC, he was booed or something and he left the stage all awkwardly and angry.

You might say it was cringeworthy

Hey, your sig! I was there when it happened. I was talking about how much I love Skrillex and how I listen to him every day, and then Shellbot mentioned that he thinks Nickel back isn't that bad and I remember I was like "EWWWWW" @ him. ^^

I would say that Nickelback is more than not bad, they are actually decent

Stop making it worse
Community News
TL+ Member
Waise
Profile Joined June 2013
3165 Posts
October 28 2013 00:09 GMT
#4614
On October 28 2013 09:08 Cheren wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 09:07 tshi wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:06 Lorning wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:05 tshi wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:03 Necosarius wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:02 Chessz wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:01 templar rage wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:00 Fyzar wrote:
On October 28 2013 08:58 Ammanas wrote:
On October 28 2013 08:57 tshi wrote:
[quote]
Like my ex-wife.


Linda?

LOL - I didn't even get the fucking reference, that's how far that one was gone from my memory... Holy shit, idk if I have a shitty memory or I just don't want to remember these things..


You're better off not remembering.



OH GOD ... NOT LINDA .. PLS .. what was that guy's name?? WAIT NO PLS DONT TELL

Someone explain? :|

It was a """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""comedian"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" who performed at the IGN Finals, I think. I forgot which ones...But the point is, his schtick was super unfunny and most of the """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""punchlines"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" ended in, :"Iike my ex-wife, Lidia". IIRC, he was booed or something and he left the stage all awkwardly and angry.

You might say it was cringeworthy

Hey, your sig! I was there when it happened. I was talking about how much I love Skrillex and how I listen to him every day, and then Shellbot mentioned that he thinks Nickel back isn't that bad and I remember I was like "EWWWWW" @ him. ^^


Nickleback is generic and dull, not aggressively bad.

they're as bad as any band that popular can possibly be

i mean yeah, i could fart into a tub of jello and release an album of it, but no one would ever hear it. i had to endure nickelback on the radio
FrvPssn
Profile Joined August 2013
France402 Posts
October 28 2013 00:09 GMT
#4615
damn it, I already took a shower, and had breakfast, and final hasn't started yet
For the night is dark and full of Terran!!!
DMXD
Profile Joined February 2008
United States4064 Posts
October 28 2013 00:09 GMT
#4616
rollplay plus wcs finals woot!!!!!!!!!!
MooMu
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada615 Posts
October 28 2013 00:09 GMT
#4617
lol.

he made them get up on their feet.
Fyzar
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands8010 Posts
October 28 2013 00:09 GMT
#4618
On October 28 2013 09:08 jeeeeohn wrote:
Why all the DayTorp hate? I really like them together. Gretorp makes solid calls and Day9 is, well, Day9. I don't see the problem.

Yo man, it wouldn't be a LR thread without some whining & hate ..

Have to say I'm pretty surprised at the low amount of balance whining ;D
It appears I have been chosen.
JacobShock
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Denmark2485 Posts
October 28 2013 00:09 GMT
#4619
lol please rise? dont tell me to do bro!
"Right on" - Morrow
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
October 28 2013 00:09 GMT
#4620
"this is ESPORT"
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Prev 1 229 230 231 232 233 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs KrystianerLIVE!
TBD vs Percival
CranKy Ducklings163
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko358
ProTech133
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4214
Jaedong 2437
actioN 1087
EffOrt 728
Soma 568
Horang2 546
Killer 438
BeSt 388
Leta 329
Stork 224
[ Show more ]
Mini 216
Pusan 167
Rush 147
Zeus 140
Light 123
Barracks 111
Snow 80
JYJ 77
ggaemo 75
Larva 69
Mong 45
HiyA 44
ToSsGirL 36
hero 35
Bale 29
Shinee 25
sorry 24
Sharp 21
zelot 16
Sexy 15
Noble 13
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 8
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5939
Dendi601
XaKoH 375
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_52
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3245
Other Games
gofns44545
singsing1561
olofmeister1247
byalli550
B2W.Neo337
Livibee191
OGKoka 98
ArmadaUGS70
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV351
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream312
Other Games
BasetradeTV173
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• FirePhoenix0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV235
League of Legends
• Jankos1620
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 43m
Kung Fu Cup
22h 43m
The PondCast
1d 21h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.