• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:12
CEST 00:12
KST 07:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6872 users

[WCS Finals] Day 3 Season 3 Grand Finals 2013 - Page 230

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 228 229 230 231 232 308 Next
Please avoid balance whining as usual.
Markwerf
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands3728 Posts
October 28 2013 00:06 GMT
#4581
damn why do Gretorp and Day9 have to cast this finals. I can't stand Day9, he is so fucking full of himself.

User was temp banned for this post.
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
October 28 2013 00:06 GMT
#4582
On October 28 2013 09:05 dinosrwar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 09:04 Shellshock wrote:
Soulkey gonna win this. best player 2013


Trap told Dear all of Soulkey's weaknesses. 4-1 Dear.

They were known ever since he lost that Frost game to soO. You just need to kill ALL overlords he sends in your base and ALL lings he has around the map. It is that EZ.
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
Crazypyro1
Profile Joined May 2010
United States446 Posts
October 28 2013 00:06 GMT
#4583
On October 28 2013 09:05 oogieogie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 09:01 Daogin wrote:
Forgot that we live in a world that demands perfection

or just one that prefers to have just one awkward ceremony per tournament instead of my ex wife linda.


Do you hate fun? You need to relax. Only people that didn't enjoy that are people that are taking themselves and this tournament way too seriously.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 28 2013 00:06 GMT
#4584
On October 28 2013 09:05 tshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 09:03 Necosarius wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:02 Chessz wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:01 templar rage wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:00 Fyzar wrote:
On October 28 2013 08:58 Ammanas wrote:
On October 28 2013 08:57 tshi wrote:
On October 28 2013 08:56 Fyzar wrote:
On October 28 2013 08:54 Lorning wrote:
On October 28 2013 08:53 Hryul wrote:
[quote]
what's that?


I pretty much erased that from my memory.. pls..

Like my ex-wife.


Linda?

LOL - I didn't even get the fucking reference, that's how far that one was gone from my memory... Holy shit, idk if I have a shitty memory or I just don't want to remember these things..


You're better off not remembering.



OH GOD ... NOT LINDA .. PLS .. what was that guy's name?? WAIT NO PLS DONT TELL

Someone explain? :|

It was a """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""comedian"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" who performed at the IGN Finals, I think. I forgot which ones...But the point is, his schtick was super unfunny and most of the """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""punchlines"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" ended in, :"Iike my ex-wife, Lidia". IIRC, he was booed or something and he left the stage all awkwardly and angry.

You might say it was cringeworthy
Community News
TL+ Member
dinosrwar
Profile Joined September 2011
1290 Posts
October 28 2013 00:06 GMT
#4585
On October 28 2013 09:05 Godwrath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 09:05 dinosrwar wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:04 Shellshock wrote:
Soulkey gonna win this. best player 2013


Trap told Dear all of Soulkey's weaknesses. 4-1 Dear.

If instead of trap, you meant MC i would believe it.


Trap was just the sacrificial zealot warp in of SouL. Dear is the main army.
Waise
Profile Joined June 2013
3165 Posts
October 28 2013 00:06 GMT
#4586
On October 28 2013 09:04 fuzzylogic44 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 09:03 Fnejko wrote:
I'm hoping for a when i'm grandmaster to close out the show.


All the songs he did were originals which leads me to think h can't do parodies for liscensing reasons

parodies are generally safe, ESPECIALLY at live events, but it's certainly possible that blizzard wanted to be extra-careful and not risk being named in a lawsuit
sparklyresidue
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5524 Posts
October 28 2013 00:06 GMT
#4587
Come on Soulkey! I have to say I'm rooting for him, but at the same time, Dear seems like a really awesome guy. Win/win for me I guess. It'd also be cool for the Code S champ to win the Season Finals too.
Like Tinkerbelle, I leave behind a sparkly residue.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
October 28 2013 00:06 GMT
#4588
On October 28 2013 09:04 TheDougler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 09:01 BisuDagger wrote:
I'm cheering for the player that will make the most fanboys cry if he wins.


I honestly think that all fans are officially satisfied right now, Naniwa's in Blizzcon, and the current best protoss vs the current best zerg (arguably), will we have a legend of the fall? Or will Soulkey's ZvP momentum be too much for the korean champion? (Also you're awesome BisuDagger, and I think Dear would make the most people cry unless somehow Soulkey abuses swarmhosts in every game)

Right on Dougler. I always dig a shoutout to my awesomeness xD! Too think everyone hated soulkey when he beat innovation but now he's the one everyone loves.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 28 2013 00:06 GMT
#4589
On October 28 2013 09:06 Markwerf wrote:
damn why do Gretorp and Day9 have to cast this finals. I can't stand Day9, he is so fucking full of himself.

How do you know this?
The Bomber boy
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
October 28 2013 00:07 GMT
#4590
Got to hand it to MC though, him beating Soulkey 2-0 is even more impressive now.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
tshi
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2495 Posts
October 28 2013 00:07 GMT
#4591
On October 28 2013 09:06 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 09:05 tshi wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:03 Necosarius wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:02 Chessz wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:01 templar rage wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:00 Fyzar wrote:
On October 28 2013 08:58 Ammanas wrote:
On October 28 2013 08:57 tshi wrote:
On October 28 2013 08:56 Fyzar wrote:
On October 28 2013 08:54 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWAxWdC26zY

I pretty much erased that from my memory.. pls..

Like my ex-wife.


Linda?

LOL - I didn't even get the fucking reference, that's how far that one was gone from my memory... Holy shit, idk if I have a shitty memory or I just don't want to remember these things..


You're better off not remembering.



OH GOD ... NOT LINDA .. PLS .. what was that guy's name?? WAIT NO PLS DONT TELL

Someone explain? :|

It was a """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""comedian"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" who performed at the IGN Finals, I think. I forgot which ones...But the point is, his schtick was super unfunny and most of the """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""punchlines"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" ended in, :"Iike my ex-wife, Lidia". IIRC, he was booed or something and he left the stage all awkwardly and angry.

You might say it was cringeworthy

Hey, your sig! I was there when it happened. I was talking about how much I love Skrillex and how I listen to him every day, and then Shellbot mentioned that he thinks Nickel back isn't that bad and I remember I was like "EWWWWW" @ him. ^^
scrub - inexperienced player with relatively little skill and excessive arrogance
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
October 28 2013 00:07 GMT
#4592
On October 28 2013 09:06 sparklyresidue wrote:
Come on Soulkey! I have to say I'm rooting for him, but at the same time, Dear seems like a really awesome guy. Win/win for me I guess. It'd also be cool for the Code S champ to win the Season Finals too.

They are both Code S champs though :D
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
XtreMe_au
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia412 Posts
October 28 2013 00:07 GMT
#4593
Man Naniwa vs Revival will be so hectic as the warm-up
Tresher
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany404 Posts
October 28 2013 00:07 GMT
#4594
On October 28 2013 09:06 Assirra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 09:05 Tresher wrote:
All you guys complaining about this and saying stupid things like :"this is killing esports" blah blah and whatnot :get on fucking stage and do this by yourself.They are killing downtime really good. Oh and pls lock yourself in a basement and never come back to daylight. You can imagine a middle finger pointed at you.

Pointing with a middle finger sounds pretty akward tough.

Dont be silly you know what I mean.
Extreme Force
dinosrwar
Profile Joined September 2011
1290 Posts
October 28 2013 00:07 GMT
#4595
On October 28 2013 09:07 Bagration wrote:
Got to hand it to MC though, him beating Soulkey 2-0 is even more impressive now.


The key is really wonky 2011 toss timings.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
October 28 2013 00:07 GMT
#4596
On October 28 2013 09:06 fuzzylogic44 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 09:04 NeThZOR wrote:
Coincidence that 4/5 of the GSL participants made it to the semis? Not at all. The convincing wins they had in the Ro8 shows that their skill is quite higher than their peers.


Not so fast, look at DH Bucharest and wcs s2 the dominant Koreans were am region mostly


And s1 was mostly KR region. And even s2 was still half KR in the top 4. KR may not necessarily have better players because they play in KR, but their environment sure makes them cutthroat.
Moderator
NeThZOR
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
South Africa7387 Posts
October 28 2013 00:07 GMT
#4597
On October 28 2013 09:02 SniXSniPe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 09:02 cSc.Dav1oN wrote:
So Iron Squid 2 finals opera performance still remains the best music break/opening ceremony I've ever seen in Esports history



someone doesn't watch LoL

yeah lol someone who probably ONLY watches Sc2 eSports
SuperNova - 2015 | SKT1 fan for years | Dear, FlaSh, PartinG, Soulkey, Naniwa
Cheren
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
United States2911 Posts
October 28 2013 00:08 GMT
#4598
On October 28 2013 09:07 tshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 09:06 Lorning wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:05 tshi wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:03 Necosarius wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:02 Chessz wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:01 templar rage wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:00 Fyzar wrote:
On October 28 2013 08:58 Ammanas wrote:
On October 28 2013 08:57 tshi wrote:
On October 28 2013 08:56 Fyzar wrote:
[quote]
I pretty much erased that from my memory.. pls..

Like my ex-wife.


Linda?

LOL - I didn't even get the fucking reference, that's how far that one was gone from my memory... Holy shit, idk if I have a shitty memory or I just don't want to remember these things..


You're better off not remembering.



OH GOD ... NOT LINDA .. PLS .. what was that guy's name?? WAIT NO PLS DONT TELL

Someone explain? :|

It was a """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""comedian"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" who performed at the IGN Finals, I think. I forgot which ones...But the point is, his schtick was super unfunny and most of the """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""punchlines"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" ended in, :"Iike my ex-wife, Lidia". IIRC, he was booed or something and he left the stage all awkwardly and angry.

You might say it was cringeworthy

Hey, your sig! I was there when it happened. I was talking about how much I love Skrillex and how I listen to him every day, and then Shellbot mentioned that he thinks Nickel back isn't that bad and I remember I was like "EWWWWW" @ him. ^^


Nickleback is generic and dull, not aggressively bad.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
October 28 2013 00:08 GMT
#4599
On October 28 2013 09:05 Hryul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 09:04 BisuDagger wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:04 Hryul wrote:
On October 28 2013 09:03 BisuDagger wrote:
Let's poll this.
Poll: Who will win?

Soulkey (23)
 
52%

Dear (21)
 
48%

44 total votes

Your vote: Who will win?

(Vote): Dear
(Vote): Soulkey


Poll: Who do you want to win?

Soulkey (24)
 
55%

Dear (20)
 
45%

44 total votes

Your vote: Who do you want to win?

(Vote): Dear
(Vote): Soulkey


shellbot was faster. you can't beat the robot! sorry

Only mine count.

hammer > dagger?!

Shellbot can shut down the LR thread. I can shutdown the stream. Muahahaha.


...Enough with this foolishness. I love shellbot to much to have a real battle.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
jeeeeohn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States1343 Posts
October 28 2013 00:08 GMT
#4600
Why all the DayTorp hate? I really like them together. Gretorp makes solid calls and Day9 is, well, Day9. I don't see the problem.
If you can't jam with the best, then you have to slam with the rest.
Prev 1 228 229 230 231 232 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 110
JuggernautJason56
ViBE36
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 590
Artosis 90
firebathero 78
Zeus 67
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever475
League of Legends
JimRising 441
Counter-Strike
minikerr7
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS98
PPMD47
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5642
Liquid`Hasu1592
Other Games
summit1g7150
shahzam521
byalli424
C9.Mang0163
UpATreeSC65
Trikslyr49
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV245
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 96
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 49m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 49m
Stellar Fest
14h 49m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.