• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:57
CEST 12:57
KST 19:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8425 users

[WCS] Day 1 RO16 Groups Season 2 Grand Finals 2013 - Page…

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 260 261 262 263 264 364 Next
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
August 23 2013 18:46 GMT
#5221
On August 24 2013 03:44 Dinotramp wrote:
FML. I am terrified that I will actually have to attend the WCS Finals in a frog suit. Good lord.


LMAO, we found the guy with the frog suit!!
vrok
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden2541 Posts
August 23 2013 18:46 GMT
#5222
On August 24 2013 03:44 Dinotramp wrote:
FML. I am terrified that I will actually have to attend the WCS Finals in a frog suit. Good lord.

The hero we deserve!
"Starcraft 2 very easy game" - White-Ra
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
August 23 2013 18:46 GMT
#5223
my internet died and i come back to naniwa 1-0 innovation? what?
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
August 23 2013 18:47 GMT
#5224
On August 24 2013 03:46 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 03:43 RiZu wrote:
At this rate... there might not be a single Kespa player in the RO8.


It's alright, everyone knows WCS AM is the best region.


Scarlett WCS champion EZ
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
August 23 2013 18:47 GMT
#5225
On August 24 2013 03:45 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 03:43 Zealously wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:38 BigFan wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:34 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
woah, this is getting kind of dangerous for Bogus. It's happening...

wow Naniwa up 1-0. Come on Innovation! Can't lose to Naniwa! ><

On August 24 2013 03:34 Zealously wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:33 BigFan wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:32 Zealously wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:30 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:29 Zealously wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:27 Dodgin wrote:
You guys should never release that fionn article and use it as a benefit to joining the writing team, you get to read it!


It's actually very good and as long as promised

+ Show Spoiler +
Join TL Writers today

Am I allowed to just do that? I thought that we had to wait for a time when you guys were looking for writers and then apply.


You can apply whenever, we're understaffed

I would but I dunno if I can squeeze three articles a week with my workload ><


You don't have to - one article is one less for the rest of us ^^

hmm maybe I'll consider it. Who would I contact?

Same question.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=392338

This has most of the information you need


So do I just pop by this thread every so often?
I checked it out a few weeks ago and it said that the applications would close on January the 31st.


Ignore the dates in the thread, you only want the general information; what to write, who to mail it to, etc. Or you could PM Waxangel
AdministratorBreak the chains
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
August 23 2013 18:47 GMT
#5226
On August 24 2013 03:44 Dinotramp wrote:
FML. I am terrified that I will actually have to attend the WCS Finals in a frog suit. Good lord.


Don't worry they are not so bad:

http://www.wondercostumes.com/frog_prince_adult-ptfpar.html

XD
Neosteel Enthusiast
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
August 23 2013 18:47 GMT
#5227
On August 24 2013 03:46 babylon wrote:
my internet died and i come back to naniwa 1-0 innovation? what?

Naniwa > INnoVation
Dinotramp
Profile Joined August 2012
Nauru2871 Posts
August 23 2013 18:47 GMT
#5228
On August 24 2013 03:46 c0ldfusion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 03:44 Dinotramp wrote:
FML. I am terrified that I will actually have to attend the WCS Finals in a frog suit. Good lord.


LMAO, we found the guy with the frog suit!!


I am 100% promising to actually do this if Naniwa wins. You TeamLiquid guys can even tell me what to write on the sign that I will hold up in shame. Innovation has got this for sure. Nani has no chance.
RIP Starcraft scene in the UK. Defeated by EG money and Swedish Zergs.
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
August 23 2013 18:47 GMT
#5229
On August 24 2013 03:46 babylon wrote:
my internet died and i come back to naniwa 1-0 innovation? what?


Outplayed and such. Bogus kind of overcommitted with his drops
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
dutchfriese
Profile Joined November 2012
2554 Posts
August 23 2013 18:47 GMT
#5230
this guy was a fantastic hire, the interviews with koreans should be done by someone who is bilingual. It's much more fluid and well done
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
August 23 2013 18:47 GMT
#5231
On August 24 2013 03:47 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 03:45 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:43 Zealously wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:38 BigFan wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:34 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
woah, this is getting kind of dangerous for Bogus. It's happening...

wow Naniwa up 1-0. Come on Innovation! Can't lose to Naniwa! ><

On August 24 2013 03:34 Zealously wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:33 BigFan wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:32 Zealously wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:30 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:29 Zealously wrote:
[quote]

It's actually very good and as long as promised

+ Show Spoiler +
Join TL Writers today

Am I allowed to just do that? I thought that we had to wait for a time when you guys were looking for writers and then apply.


You can apply whenever, we're understaffed

I would but I dunno if I can squeeze three articles a week with my workload ><


You don't have to - one article is one less for the rest of us ^^

hmm maybe I'll consider it. Who would I contact?

Same question.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=392338

This has most of the information you need


So do I just pop by this thread every so often?
I checked it out a few weeks ago and it said that the applications would close on January the 31st.


Ignore the dates in the thread, you only want the general information; what to write, who to mail it to, etc. Or you could PM Waxangel


Thanks, Zealousy!
kiss kiss fall in love
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
August 23 2013 18:47 GMT
#5232
what? taeja vs. finale is already done? >__________>
hifriend
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
China7935 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-23 18:48:32
August 23 2013 18:47 GMT
#5233
I feel bad for naniwa with such a tough group and no PvZ.. But he can do it!
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33703 Posts
August 23 2013 18:47 GMT
#5234
answer is more like "I knew I won when I saw nexus first" but it's the same thing I suppose D:
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
75
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany4057 Posts
August 23 2013 18:47 GMT
#5235
On August 24 2013 03:44 Dinotramp wrote:
FML. I am terrified that I will actually have to attend the WCS Finals in a frog suit. Good lord.

be sure you are in the first row. so we can see and laugh about you.
laugh in a friendly way
yo twitch, as long as I can watch 480p lagfree I'm happy
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
August 23 2013 18:48 GMT
#5236
On August 24 2013 03:47 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 03:44 Dinotramp wrote:
FML. I am terrified that I will actually have to attend the WCS Finals in a frog suit. Good lord.


Don't worry they are not so bad:

http://www.wondercostumes.com/frog_prince_adult-ptfpar.html

XD

Too many good pickup lines come to mind.
kiss kiss fall in love
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 23 2013 18:48 GMT
#5237
On August 24 2013 03:47 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 03:45 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:43 Zealously wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:38 BigFan wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:34 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
woah, this is getting kind of dangerous for Bogus. It's happening...

wow Naniwa up 1-0. Come on Innovation! Can't lose to Naniwa! ><

On August 24 2013 03:34 Zealously wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:33 BigFan wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:32 Zealously wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:30 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:29 Zealously wrote:
[quote]

It's actually very good and as long as promised

+ Show Spoiler +
Join TL Writers today

Am I allowed to just do that? I thought that we had to wait for a time when you guys were looking for writers and then apply.


You can apply whenever, we're understaffed

I would but I dunno if I can squeeze three articles a week with my workload ><


You don't have to - one article is one less for the rest of us ^^

hmm maybe I'll consider it. Who would I contact?

Same question.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=392338

This has most of the information you need


So do I just pop by this thread every so often?
I checked it out a few weeks ago and it said that the applications would close on January the 31st.


Ignore the dates in the thread, you only want the general information; what to write, who to mail it to, etc. Or you could PM Waxangel

hmm fair enough, thanks!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
August 23 2013 18:48 GMT
#5238
On August 24 2013 03:47 Dinotramp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 03:46 c0ldfusion wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:44 Dinotramp wrote:
FML. I am terrified that I will actually have to attend the WCS Finals in a frog suit. Good lord.


LMAO, we found the guy with the frog suit!!


I am 100% promising to actually do this if Naniwa wins. You TeamLiquid guys can even tell me what to write on the sign that I will hold up in shame. Innovation has got this for sure. Nani has no chance.


can we pick each one of these?

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/frog-costume
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
August 23 2013 18:48 GMT
#5239
On August 24 2013 03:47 75 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 03:44 Dinotramp wrote:
FML. I am terrified that I will actually have to attend the WCS Finals in a frog suit. Good lord.

be sure you are in the first row. so we can see and laugh about you.
laugh in a friendly way

"friendly"
AdministratorBreak the chains
Sabu113
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States11109 Posts
August 23 2013 18:48 GMT
#5240
Wierd. Thought Naniwa was going to fold after he started complaining about the audience.
Biomine is a drunken chick who is on industrial strength amphetamines and would just grab your dick and jerk it as hard and violently as she could while screaming 'OMG FUCK ME', because she saw it in a Sasha Grey video ...-Wombat_Ni
Prev 1 260 261 262 263 264 364 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 15983
StarCastTV_EN376
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
TBD vs Percival
TBD vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings81
CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko109
ProTech24
OGKoka 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 10926
Jaedong 5301
EffOrt 2705
BeSt 1159
actioN 865
Killer 640
Soma 574
Horang2 508
ZerO 485
Pusan 428
[ Show more ]
Zeus 238
Stork 211
Rush 158
JYJ 148
Barracks 116
ToSsGirL 55
Mong 52
HiyA 50
Bale 29
Sexy 28
Terrorterran 27
Sharp 26
Shinee 25
sorry 20
NaDa 18
Noble 11
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc4973
XaKoH 398
League of Legends
Reynor35
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2288
crisheroes1754
Other Games
gofns59776
singsing1409
olofmeister1207
byalli557
Livibee217
Pyrionflax136
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick518
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream330
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 248
StarCraft 2
WardiTV16
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH365
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1769
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 3m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.