• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:40
CEST 08:40
KST 15:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8629 users

[ASUS ROG] Day 3 Summer 2013 - Page 75

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 112 Next
tuho12345
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
4482 Posts
August 03 2013 19:24 GMT
#1481
San-da-man!!!
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
August 03 2013 19:29 GMT
#1482
On August 04 2013 04:01 Fuchsteufelswild wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 03:58 BigFan wrote:
On August 04 2013 03:56 BisuDagger wrote:
San is really surprising me. Great to see someone I haven't really followed rise to the top. But I gotta cheer on our Liquid Taeja!

OMG STX FAN! :D Welcome to the dark side :D

It'll last one day most likely, it's a bandwagon/bet thing. Honestly, it didn't look like the LR thread really went along with his demands for changing it to the proleague winners for one day, but he is doing it anyway. :|

Lichter worked his ass off making paint photos for WJS.
People made some great Bisu comments.
It reached 30+ pages before the matches started.
What more can you ask for?
I'll man up and have it for a week like I promised Don't ruin ppls fun cause I have this ugly thing sitting in the bottom right of my posts. I do apologize for eveyone having to see it.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-03 19:31:44
August 03 2013 19:30 GMT
#1483
On August 04 2013 04:29 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 04:01 Fuchsteufelswild wrote:
On August 04 2013 03:58 BigFan wrote:
On August 04 2013 03:56 BisuDagger wrote:
San is really surprising me. Great to see someone I haven't really followed rise to the top. But I gotta cheer on our Liquid Taeja!

OMG STX FAN! :D Welcome to the dark side :D

It'll last one day most likely, it's a bandwagon/bet thing. Honestly, it didn't look like the LR thread really went along with his demands for changing it to the proleague winners for one day, but he is doing it anyway. :|

Lichter worked his ass off making paint photos for WJS.
People made some great Bisu comments.
It reached 30+ pages before the matches started.
What more can you ask for?
I'll man up and have it for a week like I promised Don't ruin ppls fun cause I have this ugly thing sitting in the bottom right of my posts. I do apologize for eveyone having to see it.


Wasn't it at 45 or some shit before the first match started? That's pretty good

Edit: Indeed
AdministratorBreak the chains
Sevre
Profile Joined June 2013
Ireland619 Posts
August 03 2013 19:32 GMT
#1484
On August 04 2013 04:30 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 04:29 BisuDagger wrote:
On August 04 2013 04:01 Fuchsteufelswild wrote:
On August 04 2013 03:58 BigFan wrote:
On August 04 2013 03:56 BisuDagger wrote:
San is really surprising me. Great to see someone I haven't really followed rise to the top. But I gotta cheer on our Liquid Taeja!

OMG STX FAN! :D Welcome to the dark side :D

It'll last one day most likely, it's a bandwagon/bet thing. Honestly, it didn't look like the LR thread really went along with his demands for changing it to the proleague winners for one day, but he is doing it anyway. :|

Lichter worked his ass off making paint photos for WJS.
People made some great Bisu comments.
It reached 30+ pages before the matches started.
What more can you ask for?
I'll man up and have it for a week like I promised Don't ruin ppls fun cause I have this ugly thing sitting in the bottom right of my posts. I do apologize for eveyone having to see it.


Wasn't it at 45 or some shit before the first match started? That's pretty good

Edit: Indeed


I wasn't able to watch it but seeing all the hype from the LR/reddit did my heart good. *wipes solitary tear from cheek*
Fuchsteufelswild
Profile Joined October 2009
Australia2028 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-03 19:52:26
August 03 2013 19:45 GMT
#1485
On August 04 2013 04:29 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 04:01 Fuchsteufelswild wrote:
On August 04 2013 03:58 BigFan wrote:
On August 04 2013 03:56 BisuDagger wrote:
San is really surprising me. Great to see someone I haven't really followed rise to the top. But I gotta cheer on our Liquid Taeja!

OMG STX FAN! :D Welcome to the dark side :D

It'll last one day most likely, it's a bandwagon/bet thing. Honestly, it didn't look like the LR thread really went along with his demands for changing it to the proleague winners for one day, but he is doing it anyway. :|

Lichter worked his ass off making paint photos for WJS.
People made some great Bisu comments.
It reached 30+ pages before the matches started.
What more can you ask for?
I'll man up and have it for a week like I promised Don't ruin ppls fun cause I have this ugly thing sitting in the bottom right of my posts. I do apologize for eveyone having to see it.

Haha! I'll have to read through the first 30 pages then, I only looked at the first few before skipping to whatever was current at the time.
I was reading most pages throughout the tournament but I definitely skipped at times too.
I honestly didn't see that many Bisu comments, but maybe a lot were early on.
I'm not trying to ruin anyone's fun.
Hmm, I need a link to the post where you made your demands now!

Gahhh. It sucks to have unintentionally stayed up for 75 of the 90 minutes I would have to wait to watch these finals knowing that I'm too tired to stay up still, at least not considering that Taeja vs San doesn't mean much to me.

Taeja really seems to have been affected by the wrist problems. Previously, in another tournament, his macro was really slipping, whereas in this tournament, from what I saw, he wasn't really having that trouble, but his ghost micro hasn't been good and sometimes his main bio army micro against storms has been....a concern.
ZerO - FantaSy - Calm - Nal_rA - Jaedong - NaDa - EffOrt - Bisu - by.hero - StarDust - Welmu - Nerchio - Supernova - Solar - Squirtle - LosirA - Grubby - IntoTheRainbow - Golden... ~~~ Incredible Miracle and Woongjin Stars 화이팅!
graNite
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany4434 Posts
August 03 2013 19:49 GMT
#1486
what, the finals are only bo5
"Oink oink, bitches" - Tasteless on Pigbaby winning a map against Flash
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
August 03 2013 19:50 GMT
#1487
On August 04 2013 04:49 graNite wrote:
what, the finals are only bo5


same as dreamhack(not winter)? seems fair
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-03 19:52:26
August 03 2013 19:52 GMT
#1488
On August 04 2013 04:29 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 04:01 Fuchsteufelswild wrote:
On August 04 2013 03:58 BigFan wrote:
On August 04 2013 03:56 BisuDagger wrote:
San is really surprising me. Great to see someone I haven't really followed rise to the top. But I gotta cheer on our Liquid Taeja!

OMG STX FAN! :D Welcome to the dark side :D

It'll last one day most likely, it's a bandwagon/bet thing. Honestly, it didn't look like the LR thread really went along with his demands for changing it to the proleague winners for one day, but he is doing it anyway. :|

Lichter worked his ass off making paint photos for WJS.
People made some great Bisu comments.
It reached 30+ pages before the matches started.
What more can you ask for?
I'll man up and have it for a week like I promised Don't ruin ppls fun cause I have this ugly thing sitting in the bottom right of my posts. I do apologize for eveyone having to see it.

I disapprove at bolded. At least STX made the finals and won it. What did SKT do? oh wait, they lost to STX lol. At least Bisu helped

+ Show Spoiler +
jk jk, SKT and Bisu are cool
+ Show Spoiler +
when they can win lol
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
August 03 2013 19:52 GMT
#1489
On August 04 2013 04:50 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 04:49 graNite wrote:
what, the finals are only bo5


same as dreamhack(not winter)? seems fair


Winter, being the "premier" Dreamhack, is Bo7. The trend seems to be that premier tournaments do Bo7s, major tournaments (dreamhack opens, ROGs) don't
AdministratorBreak the chains
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-03 19:53:47
August 03 2013 19:53 GMT
#1490
bo5 is enough to say who is better player
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Fuchsteufelswild
Profile Joined October 2009
Australia2028 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-03 19:54:49
August 03 2013 19:54 GMT
#1491
^Actually, BigFan, that brings me to an interesting point. He wanted trash talk and really, Woongjin Stars and STX Soul fans should have filled the thread with anti-SKT trash talk!
Maybe anti-Bisu talk, but it's hard to feel in the mood for that, besides which, I hear that's pretty dangerous business.
ZerO - FantaSy - Calm - Nal_rA - Jaedong - NaDa - EffOrt - Bisu - by.hero - StarDust - Welmu - Nerchio - Supernova - Solar - Squirtle - LosirA - Grubby - IntoTheRainbow - Golden... ~~~ Incredible Miracle and Woongjin Stars 화이팅!
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 03 2013 19:59 GMT
#1492
On August 04 2013 04:54 Fuchsteufelswild wrote:
^Actually, BigFan, that brings me to an interesting point. He wanted trash talk and really, Woongjin Stars and STX Soul fans should have filled the thread with anti-SKT trash talk!
Maybe anti-Bisu talk, but it's hard to feel in the mood for that, besides which, I hear that's pretty dangerous business.

should've warned me before I talked about Bisu in my last comment lol. Haven't read through much of the thread so I dunno if there is anti-SKT talk or not.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
August 03 2013 20:00 GMT
#1493
Bring it on guys
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
virpi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Germany3599 Posts
August 03 2013 20:02 GMT
#1494
bottle of fresh water - check. bowl of grapes - check. 27 degrees celsius in my flat - check.
let's get it on!
first we make expand, then we defense it.
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
August 03 2013 20:02 GMT
#1495
Let's go!
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
August 03 2013 20:03 GMT
#1496
As someone who has preached for the past two years that San has always been an elite Protoss, I feel vindicated.

Also Artosis should never allowed to root for San after Swordgate.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
August 03 2013 20:04 GMT
#1497
Guys, is there by any chance a youtube stream for this? It was glorious for SPL finals, but this seems to be twitch-only, right?
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
August 03 2013 20:04 GMT
#1498
On August 04 2013 05:04 opisska wrote:
Guys, is there by any chance a youtube stream for this? It was glorious for SPL finals, but this seems to be twitch-only, right?
Yeah twitch only
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
robson1
Profile Joined March 2013
3632 Posts
August 03 2013 20:05 GMT
#1499
On August 04 2013 05:03 Fionn wrote:
As someone who has preached for the past two years that San has always been an elite Protoss, I feel vindicated.

Also Artosis should never allowed to root for San after Swordgate.


this.
Genius is that funny scientist who no one takes seriously until he kills you with a flame throwing trumpet. - stuchiu 2013
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
August 03 2013 20:05 GMT
#1500
On August 04 2013 05:03 Fionn wrote:
As someone who has preached for the past two years that San has always been an elite Protoss, I feel vindicated.

Also Artosis should never allowed to root for San after Swordgate.

What is/was Swordgate?
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 112 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 253
ProTech132
Nina 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 195
Dewaltoss 119
sSak 37
Bale 30
ZergMaN 22
NotJumperer 11
Noble 11
Icarus 7
yabsab 6
League of Legends
JimRising 652
Other Games
summit1g10849
Sick190
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick851
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1237
• Lourlo1110
• Stunt602
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 20m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 20m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 20m
Replay Cast
16h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.