• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:47
CEST 02:47
KST 09:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8296 users

[OSL] RO16 Day 1 WCS Korea Season 2 2013 - Page 82

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 104 Next
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
July 02 2013 11:57 GMT
#1621
On July 02 2013 20:55 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 20:54 bo1b wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:53 TheDwf wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:52 Qikz wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:51 Caihead wrote:
Fantasy what happened.


Bio happened. I seem to remember the same thing happening in BW until he gave up on Bio in TvZ and just made mech work for himself.

His bio control compared to everyone else is really far down.

Hellbat drops with no damage happened.*

I don't think I've ever seen a post from you without terran whine.


Its not a whine, its the truth. People saying hellbat drops without damage still leave you ahead, which is complete and utter bullshit.

I quoted the wrong post of his, this is what I should have quoted.

First showing us Terrans a glimpse of the nightmare awaiting us when all Protoss learn and master this style.
Brian333
Profile Joined August 2010
657 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-02 11:58:21
July 02 2013 11:57 GMT
#1622
On July 02 2013 20:53 Kettchup wrote:
Outside of that one bungled retreat that was a beautiful game from First. Some of the best Phoenix micro I've seen, hopefully we get First against Mutas someday.

Fantasy...doesn't seem to know there are more than 3 bases on the map. He has a tough time handling the zealots, but that's what planetaries are for. His harassment also completely disappeared after the early game. Once the phoenix were taken out/accounted for he should've been zooming more hellbats around.


Not sure which LG-IM Protoss it was, but I remember phoenix play in the IEM Season VII World Championship. The Protoss player demolished the Zerg that went air even after adding on Corruptors.
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
July 02 2013 11:58 GMT
#1623
On July 02 2013 20:56 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 20:54 bo1b wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:53 TheDwf wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:52 Qikz wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:51 Caihead wrote:
Fantasy what happened.


Bio happened. I seem to remember the same thing happening in BW until he gave up on Bio in TvZ and just made mech work for himself.

His bio control compared to everyone else is really far down.

Hellbat drops with no damage happened.*

I don't think I've ever seen a post from you without terran whine.


I think he's more just following me around telling me how bad mech is and that I should give up.

?? I don't stalk you, I don't care what style you play and I never told you to change it.
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
July 02 2013 11:58 GMT
#1624
On July 02 2013 20:56 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 20:55 NarutO wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:54 bo1b wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:53 TheDwf wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:52 Qikz wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:51 Caihead wrote:
Fantasy what happened.


Bio happened. I seem to remember the same thing happening in BW until he gave up on Bio in TvZ and just made mech work for himself.

His bio control compared to everyone else is really far down.

Hellbat drops with no damage happened.*

I don't think I've ever seen a post from you without terran whine.


Its not a whine, its the truth. People saying hellbat drops without damage still leave you ahead, which is complete and utter bullshit.


who said that?

To be totally honest, hellbats doing no damage because of overdefense might put you ahead. If he is too scared to do anything (even take his 3rd for too long) you can probably make the best of the situation
The Bomber boy
Bam Lee
Profile Joined June 2012
2336 Posts
July 02 2013 11:58 GMT
#1625
who actually thought first would lose against fantasy???

Firsts PvT is terrific. Maybe if first would have gotten nervous fantasy could have beaten him. But otherwise theres no way
Tanzklaue
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany1429 Posts
July 02 2013 11:58 GMT
#1626
On July 02 2013 20:56 liberate71 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 20:55 Tanzklaue wrote:
what do the different colors around the playerportraits mean?


It relates to the "Grand Master/Master/Challenger" titles when introduced

Blue means "Challenger"

Challenger saying "fuck you colour system" right now

how did the titles determined? grand master is the champion I guess, but what makes a master a master and a challenger a challenger?
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12057 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-02 11:59:28
July 02 2013 11:58 GMT
#1627
On July 02 2013 20:58 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 20:56 Qikz wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:54 bo1b wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:53 TheDwf wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:52 Qikz wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:51 Caihead wrote:
Fantasy what happened.


Bio happened. I seem to remember the same thing happening in BW until he gave up on Bio in TvZ and just made mech work for himself.

His bio control compared to everyone else is really far down.

Hellbat drops with no damage happened.*

I don't think I've ever seen a post from you without terran whine.


I think he's more just following me around telling me how bad mech is and that I should give up.

?? I don't stalk you, I don't care what style you play and I never told you to change it.


My sarcasm seemed to have gone over your head there. Sorry about that :p

The real person who does that is marknwerf. I've got no real issue with you Dwf <3
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-02 12:00:27
July 02 2013 11:58 GMT
#1628
Instead of a bunker, put 2 hellbats in between mineral patches, and say goodbye to your zealots harass problems ! Or a pair of mines in your nat entrance.

Anyway, championship level of play by First, his ro32 wasn't a fluke !
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
July 02 2013 11:58 GMT
#1629
On July 02 2013 20:57 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 20:56 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:55 NarutO wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:54 bo1b wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:53 TheDwf wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:52 Qikz wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:51 Caihead wrote:
Fantasy what happened.


Bio happened. I seem to remember the same thing happening in BW until he gave up on Bio in TvZ and just made mech work for himself.

His bio control compared to everyone else is really far down.

Hellbat drops with no damage happened.*

I don't think I've ever seen a post from you without terran whine.


Its not a whine, its the truth. People saying hellbat drops without damage still leave you ahead, which is complete and utter bullshit.


who said that?


I guess you've been lucky enough to be avoiding SC2 general recently.


I carry knives and sc2 general is like a gun fight....
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
July 02 2013 11:59 GMT
#1630
Sensational play from First, just beautiful to watch. And I'm Terran.

Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
July 02 2013 11:59 GMT
#1631
On July 02 2013 20:58 Bam Lee wrote:
who actually thought first would lose against fantasy???

Firsts PvT is terrific. Maybe if first would have gotten nervous fantasy could have beaten him. But otherwise theres no way


Pigscanfly did! (he wrote the TL preview)
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
July 02 2013 11:59 GMT
#1632
On July 02 2013 20:56 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 20:55 NarutO wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:54 bo1b wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:53 TheDwf wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:52 Qikz wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:51 Caihead wrote:
Fantasy what happened.


Bio happened. I seem to remember the same thing happening in BW until he gave up on Bio in TvZ and just made mech work for himself.

His bio control compared to everyone else is really far down.

Hellbat drops with no damage happened.*

I don't think I've ever seen a post from you without terran whine.


Its not a whine, its the truth. People saying hellbat drops without damage still leave you ahead, which is complete and utter bullshit.


who said that?


just chiming in: there are lot of scenarios in TvT where you can defend near perfectly and still fall behind because of how quickly you can get a third command center and infrastructure since the hellbat drops don't actually cost that much (especially since you're getting an armory anyways) and how much money it takes to defend them (vikings turrets engie bay bunker etc.) + the mining time lost if you're forced to run.

TvP it's completely inapplicable though.
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
July 02 2013 11:59 GMT
#1633
On July 02 2013 20:57 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 20:55 NarutO wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:54 bo1b wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:53 TheDwf wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:52 Qikz wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:51 Caihead wrote:
Fantasy what happened.


Bio happened. I seem to remember the same thing happening in BW until he gave up on Bio in TvZ and just made mech work for himself.

His bio control compared to everyone else is really far down.

Hellbat drops with no damage happened.*

I don't think I've ever seen a post from you without terran whine.


Its not a whine, its the truth. People saying hellbat drops without damage still leave you ahead, which is complete and utter bullshit.

I quoted the wrong post of his, this is what I should have quoted.

Show nested quote +
First showing us Terrans a glimpse of the nightmare awaiting us when all Protoss learn and master this style.

So saying something is efficient and hard to defend = "whining" in your book?
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
July 02 2013 11:59 GMT
#1634
On July 02 2013 20:59 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 20:58 Bam Lee wrote:
who actually thought first would lose against fantasy???

Firsts PvT is terrific. Maybe if first would have gotten nervous fantasy could have beaten him. But otherwise theres no way


Pigscanfly did! (he wrote the TL preview)

He predicted bomber to lose. pigscanfly is no prophet i believe in.
The Bomber boy
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
July 02 2013 12:00 GMT
#1635
On July 02 2013 20:58 MrCon wrote:
Instead of a bunker, put 2 hellbats in between mineral patches, and say goodbye to your zealots harass problems ! Or a pair of mine in your nat entrance.

Anyway, championship level of play by First, his ro32 wasn't a fluke !


5 Zealot runby
Mine hits, 4 zealots left, 1 mine left
Zealots charged into the mineral line, mine hits
20 scvs in the red, 3 zealots left
pull scvs
5 scvs still alive-_-
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
July 02 2013 12:00 GMT
#1636
On July 02 2013 20:59 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 20:59 Dodgin wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:58 Bam Lee wrote:
who actually thought first would lose against fantasy???

Firsts PvT is terrific. Maybe if first would have gotten nervous fantasy could have beaten him. But otherwise theres no way


Pigscanfly did! (he wrote the TL preview)

He predicted bomber to lose. pigscanfly is no prophet i believe in.

It does mean he'll probably be getting a pen soon
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
minhblizzard
Profile Joined May 2012
Singapore425 Posts
July 02 2013 12:00 GMT
#1637
On July 02 2013 20:56 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 20:55 NarutO wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:54 bo1b wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:53 TheDwf wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:52 Qikz wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:51 Caihead wrote:
Fantasy what happened.


Bio happened. I seem to remember the same thing happening in BW until he gave up on Bio in TvZ and just made mech work for himself.

His bio control compared to everyone else is really far down.

Hellbat drops with no damage happened.*

I don't think I've ever seen a post from you without terran whine.


Its not a whine, its the truth. People saying hellbat drops without damage still leave you ahead, which is complete and utter bullshit.


who said that?

Innovation vs sOs WCS game 1. Innovation lost like 4 medivacs full of hellbats without doing any damage.
sOs lost.
Maybe it's because of Innovation's relentless macro and mechanics
IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA
Tobblish
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden6404 Posts
July 02 2013 12:00 GMT
#1638
On July 02 2013 20:59 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 20:59 Dodgin wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:58 Bam Lee wrote:
who actually thought first would lose against fantasy???

Firsts PvT is terrific. Maybe if first would have gotten nervous fantasy could have beaten him. But otherwise theres no way


Pigscanfly did! (he wrote the TL preview)

He predicted bomber to lose. pigscanfly is no prophet i believe in.

The TL preview curse still lives on!
The curse is real
Qwerty85
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia5536 Posts
July 02 2013 12:00 GMT
#1639
On July 02 2013 20:59 Gamegene wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 20:56 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:55 NarutO wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:54 bo1b wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:53 TheDwf wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:52 Qikz wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:51 Caihead wrote:
Fantasy what happened.


Bio happened. I seem to remember the same thing happening in BW until he gave up on Bio in TvZ and just made mech work for himself.

His bio control compared to everyone else is really far down.

Hellbat drops with no damage happened.*

I don't think I've ever seen a post from you without terran whine.


Its not a whine, its the truth. People saying hellbat drops without damage still leave you ahead, which is complete and utter bullshit.


who said that?


just chiming in: there are lot of scenarios in TvT where you can defend near perfectly and still fall behind because of how quickly you can get a third command center and infrastructure since the hellbat drops don't actually cost that much (especially since you're getting an armory anyways) and how much money it takes to defend them (vikings turrets engie bay bunker etc.) + the mining time lost if you're forced to run.

TvP it's completely inapplicable though.


Hellbats are only really a problem in TvT. That is probably why Blizzard is taking its time to nerf them. If it was a problem in all matchups they would probably react faster.
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
July 02 2013 12:01 GMT
#1640
On July 02 2013 20:58 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 20:58 TheDwf wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:56 Qikz wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:54 bo1b wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:53 TheDwf wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:52 Qikz wrote:
On July 02 2013 20:51 Caihead wrote:
Fantasy what happened.


Bio happened. I seem to remember the same thing happening in BW until he gave up on Bio in TvZ and just made mech work for himself.

His bio control compared to everyone else is really far down.

Hellbat drops with no damage happened.*

I don't think I've ever seen a post from you without terran whine.


I think he's more just following me around telling me how bad mech is and that I should give up.

?? I don't stalk you, I don't care what style you play and I never told you to change it.


My sarcasm seemed to have gone over your head there. Sorry about that :p

The real person who does that is marknwerf. I've got no real issue with you Dwf <3

Oh, sorry, my sarcasm detector is kaput. /;
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 104 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings57
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 99
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12970
Rain 2181
Artosis 597
Bale 15
League of Legends
Doublelift3551
Counter-Strike
taco 164
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox673
Mew2King199
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1027
Other Games
summit1g8764
Day[9].tv653
shahzam632
JimRising 510
PiGStarcraft259
C9.Mang0256
ArmadaUGS72
ViBE55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream104
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 151
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv653
• Scarra608
• Shiphtur178
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
12h 13m
OSC
21h 13m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 9h
Online Event
1d 10h
FEL
1d 15h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.