• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:40
CEST 23:40
KST 06:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9688 users

[SPL] CJ Entus vs. EG-TL R4 - Page 41

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 82 Next
Stanlot
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5742 Posts
April 09 2013 07:25 GMT
#801
Dat personal record.
MC: "Sentry Forcefield Forcefield Marauder... cage Marauder die die"
sage_francis
Profile Joined December 2006
France1823 Posts
April 09 2013 07:25 GMT
#802
432-222... ok kids?
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
April 09 2013 07:26 GMT
#803
Jaedong's record is scary XD
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
vol_
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia1608 Posts
April 09 2013 07:26 GMT
#804
I have a feeling Aria's gateway play was to prevent JD going muta (who wants to deal with that shit right?), wonder if we will see some early all in again.
Jaedong gives me a deep resonance.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
April 09 2013 07:26 GMT
#805
On April 09 2013 16:24 arkedos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 16:21 Whitewing wrote:
On April 09 2013 16:18 arkedos wrote:
Well I think its sad that the "foreigners" of EG and TL dont want to compete in pro league

But great games so far :>

Edit: except for HuK


They do, but they're losing in in-house ranking events. Remember that Stephano and ThorZaIN have won games in proleague.



Yeah but they arent in Korea anymore. But so far I really like ProLeague. I think the level of play is even higher than in GSL code S.


It's not tbh. Code S is at least a level higher.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Deleted User 173346
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
16169 Posts
April 09 2013 07:26 GMT
#806
--- Nuked ---
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
April 09 2013 07:26 GMT
#807
On April 09 2013 16:24 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 16:22 StarStruck wrote:
On April 09 2013 16:18 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On April 09 2013 16:17 StarStruck wrote:
On April 09 2013 16:16 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On April 09 2013 16:16 theprotagonist wrote:
On April 09 2013 16:15 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Bbyong lost because he's on my fantasy team. sorry CJ fans

Confirmed greatest reverse fortune teller ever

I'm Fionn's protégé. I also have Jaedong on my anti so he probably wins this next match


lmao. I would never pick JD for anti. D:

I had him on anti last round. He wins the first week. I switch him out for Terminator. Jaedong proceeds to lose basically every match. Terminator goes crazy


How can you, Fionn, Kim Carrier and Artosis have such negative effects on players? I don't get it considering all four (well, I guess Kim Carrier doesn't anymore) of you follow the shit out of this.

I used to be pretty good at liquibet. I've gotten like top 25 before and was leading during one of the seasons for a bit. the last 2 or 3 months have been a trainwreck



I should get back into liquibeting but I'm still sour losing to CruiseR. O; I hate the point system breakdown and I always get wrecked in FPL.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 09 2013 07:26 GMT
#808
On April 09 2013 16:22 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 16:18 arkedos wrote:
Well I think its sad that the "foreigners" of EG and TL dont want to compete in pro league

But great games so far :>

Edit: except for HuK


I guess individual tournaments are bigger than team-leagues for foreigners. At least for the guys on EG-TL.

I can't blame them though, it takes a huge commitment, you have to give everything for Proleague

WCS really reduces the incentive to come to Korea for a lot of people. In a perfect world they'd all want to come to "be the best they can be" blah blah blah but that's not how things work :/
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
April 09 2013 07:26 GMT
#809
On April 09 2013 16:26 plasmidghost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 16:25 Jibba wrote:
All I can think about is

[image loading]

What does Keeper of the Horses have to do with this?

what game is that from? It can't be wow or warcraft?
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Veldril
Profile Joined August 2010
Thailand1817 Posts
April 09 2013 07:26 GMT
#810
On April 09 2013 16:24 arkedos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 16:21 Whitewing wrote:
On April 09 2013 16:18 arkedos wrote:
Well I think its sad that the "foreigners" of EG and TL dont want to compete in pro league

But great games so far :>

Edit: except for HuK


They do, but they're losing in in-house ranking events. Remember that Stephano and ThorZaIN have won games in proleague.



Yeah but they arent in Korea anymore. But so far I really like ProLeague. I think the level of play is even higher than in GSL code S.


The level of play is higher in term of "preparation for each match". However, I still think the level of play in term of "individual skill" is higher.
Without love, we can't see anything. Without love, the truth can't be seen. - Umineko no Naku Koro Ni
Lysanias
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands8351 Posts
April 09 2013 07:26 GMT
#811
On April 09 2013 16:25 sage_francis wrote:
432-222... ok kids?


With those stats you'd expect him to live inside a booth
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
April 09 2013 07:27 GMT
#812
On April 09 2013 16:24 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 16:22 StarStruck wrote:
On April 09 2013 16:18 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On April 09 2013 16:17 StarStruck wrote:
On April 09 2013 16:16 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On April 09 2013 16:16 theprotagonist wrote:
On April 09 2013 16:15 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Bbyong lost because he's on my fantasy team. sorry CJ fans

Confirmed greatest reverse fortune teller ever

I'm Fionn's protégé. I also have Jaedong on my anti so he probably wins this next match


lmao. I would never pick JD for anti. D:

I had him on anti last round. He wins the first week. I switch him out for Terminator. Jaedong proceeds to lose basically every match. Terminator goes crazy


How can you, Fionn, Kim Carrier and Artosis have such negative effects on players? I don't get it considering all four (well, I guess Kim Carrier doesn't anymore) of you follow the shit out of this.

I used to be pretty good at liquibet. I've gotten like top 25 before and was leading during one of the seasons for a bit. the last 2 or 3 months have been a trainwreck


I think that's because you have been slacking on the LR OPs lateley. You are only doing every 2nd LR now, not every single one anymore. Lost your passion?
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
April 09 2013 07:27 GMT
#813
On April 09 2013 16:24 arkedos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 16:21 Whitewing wrote:
On April 09 2013 16:18 arkedos wrote:
Well I think its sad that the "foreigners" of EG and TL dont want to compete in pro league

But great games so far :>

Edit: except for HuK


They do, but they're losing in in-house ranking events. Remember that Stephano and ThorZaIN have won games in proleague.



Yeah but they arent in Korea anymore. But so far I really like ProLeague. I think the level of play is even higher than in GSL code S.


Ehhh, no it's not quite that high yet. It's still a little bit lower. The format makes it interesting though, so it can seem that way.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
a_flayer
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands2826 Posts
April 09 2013 07:27 GMT
#814
Even if Jaedong fails now he will win the Ace match should Revival lose. This is a sure win for EG-TL after Alive decimated Bbyong.
When you came along so righteous with a new national hate, so convincing is the ardor of war and of men, it's harder to breathe than to believe you're a friend. The wars at home, the wars abroad, all soaked in blood and lies and fraud.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
April 09 2013 07:27 GMT
#815
On April 09 2013 16:19 Wombat_NI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 16:13 opterown wrote:
On April 09 2013 16:11 mongmong wrote:
On April 09 2013 15:47 pellejohnson wrote:
What a blunder from CJ hero. God I hate it when the inferior player win like this




lol inferior player based on???? Hero slumping doesnt make him inferior to Cjhero. Liquid Hero has shown us
what he is capable of in a number of individual leagues while Cjhero hasnt done shit in individual league, has he even qualified for code A?

cjhero did quite well during wcs

Did LHerO not actually place higher there?

they weren't tooo far apart, but i was just answering the question whether cjhero had any individual league achievements
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Deleted User 173346
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
16169 Posts
April 09 2013 07:27 GMT
#816
--- Nuked ---
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
April 09 2013 07:27 GMT
#817
On April 09 2013 16:26 plasmidghost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 16:25 Jibba wrote:
All I can think about is

[image loading]

What does Keeper of the Horses have to do with this?

snm and Whiplash hit level 6.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
April 09 2013 07:27 GMT
#818
On April 09 2013 16:26 BigFan wrote:
Jaedong's record is scary XD



They need to stop bringing their BW stats into this. New beginning my foot.
teddyoojo
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Germany22369 Posts
April 09 2013 07:27 GMT
#819
if jaedong wins it was a decent day for fpl
except hero losing to hero fuck that
Esports historian since 2000. Creator of 'The Universe' and 'The best scrambled Eggs 2013'. Host of 'Star Wars Marathon 2015'. Thinker of 'teddyoojo's Thoughts'. Earths and Moons leading CS:GO expert. Lord of the Rings.
HeartOfTheSwarm
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
Niue585 Posts
April 09 2013 07:27 GMT
#820
why so strong EGTL?? :D
"I do not join. I lead." - Queen of Blades
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech150
Nathanias 132
Nina 114
SpeCial 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12799
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift2432
JimRising 403
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5071
Khaldor1287
Liquid`Hasu734
Other Games
summit1g7022
fl0m817
shahzam494
ToD203
FrodaN160
KnowMe139
ArmadaUGS109
Mew2King70
NeuroSwarm56
JuggernautJason37
ViBE35
PPMD16
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream69
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen94
Other Games
• imaqtpie869
• Shiphtur216
• Scarra175
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 20m
Stellar Fest
15h 20m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.