• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:14
CEST 01:14
KST 08:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9700 users

[SPL] CJ Entus vs. EG-TL R4 - Page 40

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 82 Next
vol_
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia1608 Posts
April 09 2013 07:21 GMT
#781
EG TL looking boss today
FInish them JD!
Jaedong gives me a deep resonance.
Deleted User 173346
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
16169 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-09 07:22:34
April 09 2013 07:22 GMT
#782
--- Nuked ---
WhiteSatin
Profile Joined December 2012
United States308 Posts
April 09 2013 07:22 GMT
#783
On April 09 2013 15:49 mrRoflpwn wrote:
Sick City!!


ahahahaha tasteless ruined someone else too I see...
Sometimes I used it in real life and then I crack up so bad and people wonder why I think it's so funny.

Anyway the downtime between the games is INSANE what the hell o_O
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 09 2013 07:22 GMT
#784
On April 09 2013 13:45 KillerDucky wrote:
    (1080) Hydra  0-0  Zenio (1308)    
---------------------------------------
40.30% 1-0 0-1 59.70%

(1390) EffOrt 0-0 Oz (1375)
-----------------------------------------
50.68% 1-0 0-1 49.32%

(1268) herO 0-0 HerO (1512)
-------------------------------------
39.55% 1-0 0-1 60.45%

(1245) Bbyong 0-0 aLive (1493)
-----------------------------------------
39.44% 1-0 0-1 60.56%

(1008) Bong 0-0 Jaedong (1382)
-------------------------------------------
34.41% 1-0 0-1 65.59%

(1427) sKyHigh 0-0 RevivaL (1354)
-------------------------------------------
53.18% 1-0 0-1 46.82%


Estimated by Aligulac.


Aligulac predicts the match ends here
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Stanlot
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5742 Posts
April 09 2013 07:22 GMT
#785
Please finish them quick, JD
I need to sleep ;_;
MC: "Sentry Forcefield Forcefield Marauder... cage Marauder die die"
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
April 09 2013 07:22 GMT
#786
On April 09 2013 16:18 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 16:17 StarStruck wrote:
On April 09 2013 16:16 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On April 09 2013 16:16 theprotagonist wrote:
On April 09 2013 16:15 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Bbyong lost because he's on my fantasy team. sorry CJ fans

Confirmed greatest reverse fortune teller ever

I'm Fionn's protégé. I also have Jaedong on my anti so he probably wins this next match


lmao. I would never pick JD for anti. D:

I had him on anti last round. He wins the first week. I switch him out for Terminator. Jaedong proceeds to lose basically every match. Terminator goes crazy


How can you, Fionn, Kim Carrier and Artosis have such negative effects on players? I don't get it considering all four (well, I guess Kim Carrier doesn't anymore) of you follow the shit out of this.
illusiongamer
Profile Joined November 2010
Mexico377 Posts
April 09 2013 07:22 GMT
#787
On April 09 2013 16:16 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 16:16 theprotagonist wrote:
On April 09 2013 16:15 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Bbyong lost because he's on my fantasy team. sorry CJ fans

Confirmed greatest reverse fortune teller ever

I'm Fionn's protégé. I also have Jaedong on my anti so he probably wins this next match


you deserve that for have JD on your anti
"I'm such a fan of hooking" - Kaci Aitchison TI2013
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
April 09 2013 07:22 GMT
#788
On April 09 2013 16:18 arkedos wrote:
Well I think its sad that the "foreigners" of EG and TL dont want to compete in pro league

But great games so far :>

Edit: except for HuK


I guess individual tournaments are bigger than team-leagues for foreigners. At least for the guys on EG-TL.

I can't blame them though, it takes a huge commitment, you have to give everything for Proleague
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
Veldril
Profile Joined August 2010
Thailand1817 Posts
April 09 2013 07:23 GMT
#789
On April 09 2013 16:20 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 16:16 StarStruck wrote:
On April 09 2013 16:15 Schelim wrote:
Zenio and Hero won?

damn. guess Coach Park is a beast.


HerO was never bad. aLive is continuing off from last week.

Hero lost like 15 games in a row in proleague. and i never said anything about Alive, i fully expected him to beat Bbyong cause dude's a beast.


He's not losing 15 games in a row -_-. His WoL's SPL stat was 10-9 with longest losing streak of 3 games.
Without love, we can't see anything. Without love, the truth can't be seen. - Umineko no Naku Koro Ni
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
April 09 2013 07:23 GMT
#790
On April 09 2013 16:22 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 13:45 KillerDucky wrote:
    (1080) Hydra  0-0  Zenio (1308)    
---------------------------------------
40.30% 1-0 0-1 59.70%

(1390) EffOrt 0-0 Oz (1375)
-----------------------------------------
50.68% 1-0 0-1 49.32%

(1268) herO 0-0 HerO (1512)
-------------------------------------
39.55% 1-0 0-1 60.45%

(1245) Bbyong 0-0 aLive (1493)
-----------------------------------------
39.44% 1-0 0-1 60.56%

(1008) Bong 0-0 Jaedong (1382)
-------------------------------------------
34.41% 1-0 0-1 65.59%

(1427) sKyHigh 0-0 RevivaL (1354)
-------------------------------------------
53.18% 1-0 0-1 46.82%


Estimated by Aligulac.


Aligulac predicts the match ends here


I'm shocked. I still think a lot of those percentages are ridiculous though.
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
April 09 2013 07:23 GMT
#791
On April 09 2013 16:22 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 16:18 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On April 09 2013 16:17 StarStruck wrote:
On April 09 2013 16:16 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On April 09 2013 16:16 theprotagonist wrote:
On April 09 2013 16:15 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Bbyong lost because he's on my fantasy team. sorry CJ fans

Confirmed greatest reverse fortune teller ever

I'm Fionn's protégé. I also have Jaedong on my anti so he probably wins this next match


lmao. I would never pick JD for anti. D:

I had him on anti last round. He wins the first week. I switch him out for Terminator. Jaedong proceeds to lose basically every match. Terminator goes crazy


How can you, Fionn, Kim Carrier and Artosis have such negative effects on players? I don't get it considering all four (well, I guess Kim Carrier doesn't anymore) of you follow the shit out of this.


Well Artosis have a negative effect on players because he's too fast to call "best in the world"
Jaedong & Faker
Giriath
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden2412 Posts
April 09 2013 07:23 GMT
#792
I wonder if CJ can take to the ace match will they send out EffOrt? He's on my FPL, but he may lose against Jaedong and would probably lose against aLive if he's chosen.
Education should be our seniors guiding us to be "who" we want to be, not "what" we want to be.
arkedos
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany1426 Posts
April 09 2013 07:24 GMT
#793
On April 09 2013 16:21 Whitewing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 16:18 arkedos wrote:
Well I think its sad that the "foreigners" of EG and TL dont want to compete in pro league

But great games so far :>

Edit: except for HuK


They do, but they're losing in in-house ranking events. Remember that Stephano and ThorZaIN have won games in proleague.



Yeah but they arent in Korea anymore. But so far I really like ProLeague. I think the level of play is even higher than in GSL code S.
love esports - hate homophobia
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
April 09 2013 07:24 GMT
#794
On April 09 2013 16:23 Veldril wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 16:20 Schelim wrote:
On April 09 2013 16:16 StarStruck wrote:
On April 09 2013 16:15 Schelim wrote:
Zenio and Hero won?

damn. guess Coach Park is a beast.


HerO was never bad. aLive is continuing off from last week.

Hero lost like 15 games in a row in proleague. and i never said anything about Alive, i fully expected him to beat Bbyong cause dude's a beast.


He's not losing 15 games in a row -_-. His WoL's SPL stat was 10-9 with longest losing streak of 3 games.


Yup, I have no idea what the other guy is talking about and HerO has been pretty solid for some time. ._.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 09 2013 07:24 GMT
#795
On April 09 2013 16:22 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 16:18 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On April 09 2013 16:17 StarStruck wrote:
On April 09 2013 16:16 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On April 09 2013 16:16 theprotagonist wrote:
On April 09 2013 16:15 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Bbyong lost because he's on my fantasy team. sorry CJ fans

Confirmed greatest reverse fortune teller ever

I'm Fionn's protégé. I also have Jaedong on my anti so he probably wins this next match


lmao. I would never pick JD for anti. D:

I had him on anti last round. He wins the first week. I switch him out for Terminator. Jaedong proceeds to lose basically every match. Terminator goes crazy


How can you, Fionn, Kim Carrier and Artosis have such negative effects on players? I don't get it considering all four (well, I guess Kim Carrier doesn't anymore) of you follow the shit out of this.

I used to be pretty good at liquibet. I've gotten like top 25 before and was leading during one of the seasons for a bit. the last 2 or 3 months have been a trainwreck
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
April 09 2013 07:25 GMT
#796
Well... I wouldn't want Jaedong's ZvP to battle this out so good that Alive won :D
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
April 09 2013 07:25 GMT
#797
On April 09 2013 16:24 arkedos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 16:21 Whitewing wrote:
On April 09 2013 16:18 arkedos wrote:
Well I think its sad that the "foreigners" of EG and TL dont want to compete in pro league

But great games so far :>

Edit: except for HuK


They do, but they're losing in in-house ranking events. Remember that Stephano and ThorZaIN have won games in proleague.



Yeah but they arent in Korea anymore. But so far I really like ProLeague. I think the level of play is even higher than in GSL code S.


Stephano has. T-zain won one against Classic derp. Doesn't say much man.
Looms
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4624 Posts
April 09 2013 07:25 GMT
#798
On April 09 2013 16:23 Giriath wrote:
I wonder if CJ can take to the ace match will they send out EffOrt? He's on my FPL, but he may lose against Jaedong and would probably lose against aLive if he's chosen.


Hydra or herO most likely, effort probably the 3rd most likely imo
Just_a_Moth
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada1971 Posts
April 09 2013 07:25 GMT
#799
Bong vs Dong
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
April 09 2013 07:25 GMT
#800
All I can think about is

[image loading]
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 132
Vindicta 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10934
Artosis 495
Bale 12
TT1 3
League of Legends
Doublelift3671
JimRising 686
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox794
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4350
Khaldor900
Other Games
summit1g7415
shahzam642
Day[9].tv163
NeuroSwarm77
Mew2King72
ArmadaUGS63
ViBE55
JuggernautJason42
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 26
• HerbMon 22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie803
• Scarra486
• Shiphtur198
• Day9tv163
Upcoming Events
OSC
46m
Stellar Fest
13h 46m
OSC
22h 46m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.