On April 09 2013 16:28 DarkLordOlli wrote:
What surprised me most is that Effort won a ZvP
What surprised me most is that Effort won a ZvP
Zenio beating hydra surprised me. EffOrt beating Oz was somewhat of a surprise.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
StarStruck
25339 Posts
On April 09 2013 16:28 DarkLordOlli wrote: What surprised me most is that Effort won a ZvP Zenio beating hydra surprised me. EffOrt beating Oz was somewhat of a surprise. | ||
|
Giriath
Sweden2412 Posts
On April 09 2013 16:29 Whitewing wrote: Show nested quote + On April 09 2013 16:28 DarkLordOlli wrote: What surprised me most is that Effort won a ZvP Less because Effort did anything right and more because Oz really botched it. Yes well they've played another match this week too, and today herO really botched it. | ||
|
Yello
Germany7411 Posts
On April 09 2013 16:28 Shellshock1122 wrote: Show nested quote + On April 09 2013 16:27 Yello wrote: On April 09 2013 16:24 Shellshock1122 wrote: On April 09 2013 16:22 StarStruck wrote: On April 09 2013 16:18 Shellshock1122 wrote: On April 09 2013 16:17 StarStruck wrote: On April 09 2013 16:16 Shellshock1122 wrote: On April 09 2013 16:16 theprotagonist wrote: On April 09 2013 16:15 Shellshock1122 wrote: Bbyong lost because he's on my fantasy team. sorry CJ fans Confirmed greatest reverse fortune teller ever I'm Fionn's protégé. I also have Jaedong on my anti so he probably wins this next match lmao. I would never pick JD for anti. D: I had him on anti last round. He wins the first week. I switch him out for Terminator. Jaedong proceeds to lose basically every match. Terminator goes crazy How can you, Fionn, Kim Carrier and Artosis have such negative effects on players? I don't get it considering all four (well, I guess Kim Carrier doesn't anymore) of you follow the shit out of this. I used to be pretty good at liquibet. I've gotten like top 25 before and was leading during one of the seasons for a bit. the last 2 or 3 months have been a trainwreck I think that's because you have been slacking on the LR OPs lateley. You are only doing every 2nd LR now, not every single one anymore. Lost your passion? "slacking" = getting sniped by opterown coming back don't let yourself get sniped by that old man! | ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
On April 09 2013 16:28 Giriath wrote: Show nested quote + On April 09 2013 16:25 Looms wrote: On April 09 2013 16:23 Giriath wrote: I wonder if CJ can take to the ace match will they send out EffOrt? He's on my FPL, but he may lose against Jaedong and would probably lose against aLive if he's chosen. Hydra or herO most likely, effort probably the 3rd most likely imo That's so weird. Hydra has played really bad this week and I feel even herO hasn't performed as well as EffOrt. I guess they'd have to send out Effort for the ace match. It makes sense because HerO likely won't be ace as his record isn't that good in HotS + nerves. And man, an in form HerO would do horrible things to Effort. | ||
|
Deleted User 137586
7859 Posts
| ||
|
Corrosive
Canada3741 Posts
| ||
|
GolemMadness
Canada11044 Posts
| ||
|
Ketch
Netherlands7285 Posts
| ||
|
StarStruck
25339 Posts
On April 09 2013 16:29 Stanlot wrote: Show nested quote + On April 09 2013 16:28 EpiK wrote: On April 09 2013 16:27 StarStruck wrote: On April 09 2013 16:26 BigFan wrote: Jaedong's record is scary XD They need to stop bringing their BW stats into this. New beginning my foot. I agree. It makes no sense to combine those stats with SC2 wins/losses PL is PL Still different games. New format man. Shouldn't be treated like the same thing. | ||
|
Schelim
Austria11528 Posts
On April 09 2013 16:23 Veldril wrote: Show nested quote + On April 09 2013 16:20 Schelim wrote: On April 09 2013 16:16 StarStruck wrote: On April 09 2013 16:15 Schelim wrote: Zenio and Hero won? damn. guess Coach Park is a beast. HerO was never bad. aLive is continuing off from last week. Hero lost like 15 games in a row in proleague. and i never said anything about Alive, i fully expected him to beat Bbyong cause dude's a beast. He's not losing 15 games in a row -_-. His WoL's SPL stat was 10-9 with longest losing streak of 3 games. sorry, he lost like 14 games in a row before winning this but not only in proleague. | ||
|
Deleted User 173346
16169 Posts
| ||
|
StarStruck
25339 Posts
On April 09 2013 16:30 DarkLordOlli wrote: Show nested quote + On April 09 2013 16:28 Giriath wrote: On April 09 2013 16:25 Looms wrote: On April 09 2013 16:23 Giriath wrote: I wonder if CJ can take to the ace match will they send out EffOrt? He's on my FPL, but he may lose against Jaedong and would probably lose against aLive if he's chosen. Hydra or herO most likely, effort probably the 3rd most likely imo That's so weird. Hydra has played really bad this week and I feel even herO hasn't performed as well as EffOrt. I guess they'd have to send out Effort for the ace match. It makes sense because HerO likely won't be ace as his record isn't that good in HotS + nerves. And man, an in form HerO would do horrible things to Effort. I don't think we'll be seeing an Ace match from CJ anytime soon if they continue to play like this. | ||
|
theprotagonist
Australia85 Posts
| ||
|
Ketch
Netherlands7285 Posts
On April 09 2013 16:31 Ketch wrote: Hmm should have cancelled one of those two cannons probably Heh, the probe is also stuck, pretty funny | ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
edit: oops, too late | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
On April 09 2013 16:32 StarStruck wrote: Show nested quote + On April 09 2013 16:30 DarkLordOlli wrote: On April 09 2013 16:28 Giriath wrote: On April 09 2013 16:25 Looms wrote: On April 09 2013 16:23 Giriath wrote: I wonder if CJ can take to the ace match will they send out EffOrt? He's on my FPL, but he may lose against Jaedong and would probably lose against aLive if he's chosen. Hydra or herO most likely, effort probably the 3rd most likely imo That's so weird. Hydra has played really bad this week and I feel even herO hasn't performed as well as EffOrt. I guess they'd have to send out Effort for the ace match. It makes sense because HerO likely won't be ace as his record isn't that good in HotS + nerves. And man, an in form HerO would do horrible things to Effort. I don't think we'll be seeing an Ace match from CJ anytime soon if they continue to play like this. Well it might be possible. This game isn't looking half bad for Bong and anything can happen between Revival and SkyHigh | ||
|
TheDougler
Canada8323 Posts
The men who used to cry Zerg imba preform a cute routine, feel a little patronized don't feel bad. They put a balance whine inside your head if you have been mislead its not that you don't care yeah. I'd like to teach the world to play without whine a symphonic blanc stare yeah, it doesnt make you care, they're betting you won't care. YOU WON'T | ||
|
Corrosive
Canada3741 Posts
| ||
|
Belha
Italy2850 Posts
Edit: Nice, 3rd :D | ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Horang2 Bisu Jaedong Mini EffOrt Light BeSt firebathero [ Show more ] Hyuk Soma Stork ggaemo Zeus Snow Last Rush ZerO Pusan Leta hero Killer sorry Sea.KH Sharp Mong Mind Sexy Shinee Shine Aegong Bale ToSsGirL Trap Terrorterran soO NotJumperer Yoon Free PianO HiyA JulyZerg Noble Sacsri Icarus zelot ajuk12(nOOB) League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns38745 singsing2193 olofmeister1477 B2W.Neo920 Mlord243 DeMusliM195 Livibee178 Mew2King115 Liquid`VortiX111 Hui .95 QueenE89 ArmadaUGS77 Chillindude18 Railgan12 ZerO(Twitch)11 fpsfer Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|