• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:44
CEST 01:44
KST 08:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7824 users

[SPL] EG-Liquid vs Woongjin Stars R3 - Page 31

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 40 Next All
berf
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada26 Posts
February 18 2013 08:35 GMT
#601
http://evilgeniuses.net/about-evil-geniuses/ wrote:
Founded in 1999, Evil Geniuses (Team EG) have grown to become a leading new media agency which specializes in contracting pro gamers, executing online and offline broadcasts, and developing unique marketing initiatives aimed at attracting and influencing gamers worldwide.


Nowhere in there does it mention winning games
Daralii
Profile Joined March 2010
United States16991 Posts
February 18 2013 08:35 GMT
#602
On February 18 2013 17:32 letian wrote:
I think JD should just retire, I can't see him turn into some punchbag zerg

He has(or had) the work ethic to become great, so I don't get how he's this terrible. It's like he just doesn't care.
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
CCa1ss1e
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3231 Posts
February 18 2013 08:35 GMT
#603
lol.. major sweating to death.
~ The Ultimate Weapon
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
February 18 2013 08:35 GMT
#604
lol, dis major so cute.
Administrator
Evil_Sheep
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada902 Posts
February 18 2013 08:36 GMT
#605
On February 18 2013 17:33 synaptik wrote:
this team's hit rock bottom and going nowhere.

Nah, they've hit rock bottom and now they've starting digging.
bjornkavist
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada1235 Posts
February 18 2013 08:36 GMT
#606
*hot hot*

That's a cool as fuck intro
https://soundcloud.com/bbols
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 18 2013 08:37 GMT
#607
On February 18 2013 17:35 Shellshock1122 wrote:
I have to get up for a presentation tomorrow so I cant stay up and do the next thread.
premade OP here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=339146&currentpage=17#331
If someone could make it that would be great. Thanks!

This got caught on the bottom of the last page so I'm just going to repost it since the CJ vs KT match is about to start. Can someone please make it?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Jacmert
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada1709 Posts
February 18 2013 08:37 GMT
#608
On February 18 2013 17:35 Shellshock1122 wrote:
I have to get up for a presentation tomorrow so I cant stay up and do the next thread.
premade OP here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=339146&currentpage=17#331
If someone could make it that would be great. Thanks!

I tried making the LR thread for today's match based off the last one. Then I gave up when I realized how much work it'd be to make/keep updating. Thanks a lot for your work, Shellshock1122!
Plat Support Main #believe
HomeWorld
Profile Joined December 2011
Romania903 Posts
February 18 2013 08:37 GMT
#609
It's like EG-TL is getting paid big bucks for every lost match... what the hell ... so disappointing.
Didn't even watched the stream today, just had it in background listening to it... no excitement left in watching proleague.
iamahydralisk
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States813 Posts
February 18 2013 08:37 GMT
#610
Good god PL needs new interviews and other break filler. I like the random player interviews but I can only see JD talk about his future wifey so many times before I want to rip my own face off.
"well if youre looking for long term, go safe, if you expect it to end either way, go risky. wow. just like sc2" - friend of mine when I asked him which girl to pick
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 18 2013 08:38 GMT
#611
On February 18 2013 17:37 Jacmert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 17:35 Shellshock1122 wrote:
I have to get up for a presentation tomorrow so I cant stay up and do the next thread.
premade OP here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=339146&currentpage=17#331
If someone could make it that would be great. Thanks!

I tried making the LR thread for today's match based off the last one. Then I gave up when I realized how much work it'd be to make/keep updating. Thanks a lot for your work, Shellshock1122!

No problem! cool looks like someone made it!
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
johnny123
Profile Joined February 2012
521 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-18 08:39:39
February 18 2013 08:39 GMT
#612
hwanni and the coach suck, Thats the only thing that can explain such a poor performance.

You mean to tell me a team thats so stacked Taeja/Hero/Stephano/Jyp/Jd/Revival/Thorzain/Huk/Puma are made to look this silly against literally no name sc2 players ? they literally started playing sc2 mid last year while still playing BW and not even our best players from EG TL look favored against ANY kespa player.

This is just disgracefull.
Favorite players,Stephano/MVP/Nestea/Gumiho/Life/Jaedong/MMA
ROOTheognis
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States4482 Posts
February 18 2013 08:39 GMT
#613
On February 18 2013 17:37 HomeWorld wrote:
It's like EG-TL is getting paid big bucks for every lost match... what the hell ... so disappointing.
Didn't even watched the stream today, just had it in background listening to it... no excitement left in watching proleague.

pssh, ur not a fan of SC2 then!
If you avoid your weakness, it will remain your weakness. www.twitter.com/#!/rootheognis Follow me!
nRoot
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany928 Posts
February 18 2013 08:40 GMT
#614
On February 18 2013 17:38 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 17:37 Jacmert wrote:
On February 18 2013 17:35 Shellshock1122 wrote:
I have to get up for a presentation tomorrow so I cant stay up and do the next thread.
premade OP here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=339146&currentpage=17#331
If someone could make it that would be great. Thanks!

I tried making the LR thread for today's match based off the last one. Then I gave up when I realized how much work it'd be to make/keep updating. Thanks a lot for your work, Shellshock1122!

No problem! cool looks like someone made it!

Yes I opened it
please cheer for me~~~

lol
Elwar
Profile Joined August 2010
953 Posts
February 18 2013 08:40 GMT
#615
Pathetic. I guess theres zero chance of EG-TL sticking around next season.
Wudu
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria127 Posts
February 18 2013 08:40 GMT
#616
EG-TL only look on paper good....
krutopatkin
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany2612 Posts
February 18 2013 08:41 GMT
#617
On February 18 2013 17:35 Jacmert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 17:33 SniXSniPe wrote:
Stephano on Cloud Kingdom.
Taeja on Antiga Shipyards.
Hero on Entombed.
Jaedong on Neo Planet S
Puma Thorzain on Akilon Flats
JYP on Neo Arkanoid

Better IMO.


Fixed

Imo, @EGtrotRC should stop putting out Puma (who had the worst record in Proleague until now; he won his last game so I think he's 1-8?) and Thorzain or probably Zenio or anyone else in the lineup should/ought to be played, instead.

Edit: Also, Revival could be in there. Considering JYP's loss today, maybe put Revival in in his place. Or in JD's place.


Can't field Zenio/Revival because you have to at least field one player of each race.
Insoleet
Profile Joined May 2012
France1806 Posts
February 18 2013 08:41 GMT
#618
On February 18 2013 17:39 johnny123 wrote:
hwanni and the coach suck, Thats the only thing that can explain such a poor performance.

You mean to tell me a team thats so stacked Taeja/Hero/Stephano/Jyp/Jd/Revival/Thorzain/Huk/Puma are made to look this silly against literally no name sc2 players ? they literally started playing sc2 mid last year while still playing BW and not even our best players from EG TL look favored against ANY kespa player.

This is just disgracefull.


I agree.

Something is really wrong with the management.
hasuterrans
Profile Joined April 2009
United States614 Posts
February 18 2013 08:42 GMT
#619
EG-TL's performance the last two series has been really disappointing. They have some good players but they appear to be getting ran over recently by the KeSPA teams. I have to wonder how much of this has to do with player/map/strategy choices and with differences in team training. Regardless, I hope this loss doesn't crush EG-TL's morale.
WoodLeagueAllStar
Profile Joined August 2012
United States806 Posts
February 18 2013 08:42 GMT
#620
I hope they get another chance in HOTS they just have their eyes off the ball because of the dumb beta which shouldn't even be played hardcore anyway IMHO yet they are doing it. I mean HotS beta tournaments exist? Just jumping the shark a little. Loads of these Koreans playing WoL mostly still. In hots we will have a momentary advantage at least, watch EGTL improve then.
In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection. --Random Rules
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 543
Rain 340
White-Ra 121
910 43
Dota 2
monkeys_forever605
NeuroSwarm174
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv57
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe114
PPMD73
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8422
Liquid`Hasu1192
Trikslyr98
Other Games
summit1g8055
shahzam602
JimRising 433
C9.Mang0263
ArmadaUGS75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick664
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream302
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
10h 16m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Kung Fu Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.