• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:19
CEST 06:19
KST 13:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7407 users

[Code S] RO16 Nominations GSL 2013 Season 1 - Page 33

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 52 Next
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-02 06:36:20
February 02 2013 06:34 GMT
#641
On February 02 2013 15:33 LighT. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2013 15:31 vthree wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:30 LighT. wrote:
Wow..they're really afraid of picking the Kespa players..


They want to challenge themselves...

Oh right, I remember you, youre that guy who thinks Kespa players are unskilled. How nice that your post is perfectly according to your perspective, completely biased as always.


How ironic... Considering your huge bias for Kespa.

I have never said Kespa players are unskilled. I just don't think they had caught up quite yet. I have always said they are improving fast.
negativedge
Profile Joined December 2011
4279 Posts
February 02 2013 06:34 GMT
#642
On February 02 2013 15:32 ragz_gt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2013 15:31 Vindicare605 wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:27 Peix wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:24 Vindicare605 wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:23 opterown wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:21 Vindicare605 wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:20 negativedge wrote:
this is a manageable group for MKP.

first time ever?


Watch Taeja end up there and screw that all up.

Group C seems REALLY balanced like weirdly balanced. All players in it are of relative skill level but different races.

i'm cool with taeja in the group


I just don't want MKP having to practice all 3 match ups. I'd rather LosirA or RorO end up there.

Basically though at the end of the day. ANYONE BUT LEENOCK!

DONT LET LEENOCK GET INTO GROUP C!


You're joking right? Please tell me you're joking.



oops I meant don't let leenock into group B. I got confused as to what letter MKP's group was.

But yea I think he can take RorO or LosirA.


I think you got confused with more than MKP's group... + Show Spoiler +
Leenock didn't make it


poor guy, he's in denial. to be fair, I had leenock has the favorite to win the whole season, so it's still a little weird that he bombed out of the last WoL GSL
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
February 02 2013 06:35 GMT
#643
I expected a Protoss to select INoVation a while ago.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
February 02 2013 06:35 GMT
#644
On February 02 2013 15:31 negativedge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2013 15:28 Dodgin wrote:
random question has the winner and runner up of the previous season ever not made it to the group selections for the following season?

this is kinda weird because the two " best " players from last season aren't even here and I can't remember the last time that happened.


I think this happened in Season 4 after the Seed/MC finals?


Seed made ro16
PeterHuynh
Profile Joined June 2011
United States151 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-02 06:35:51
February 02 2013 06:35 GMT
#645
i am rooting for marineking all the way for many reasons hes been 2nd place too many times, hes a terran player like i am and whenever he wins he gets so emotional, dont know anybody who shows as much as emotion as him and cant imagine if how emotional he would get if he won the championship since this is the last gsl wol
.
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
February 02 2013 06:35 GMT
#646
On February 02 2013 15:34 negativedge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2013 15:32 ragz_gt wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:31 Vindicare605 wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:27 Peix wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:24 Vindicare605 wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:23 opterown wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:21 Vindicare605 wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:20 negativedge wrote:
this is a manageable group for MKP.

first time ever?


Watch Taeja end up there and screw that all up.

Group C seems REALLY balanced like weirdly balanced. All players in it are of relative skill level but different races.

i'm cool with taeja in the group


I just don't want MKP having to practice all 3 match ups. I'd rather LosirA or RorO end up there.

Basically though at the end of the day. ANYONE BUT LEENOCK!

DONT LET LEENOCK GET INTO GROUP C!


You're joking right? Please tell me you're joking.



oops I meant don't let leenock into group B. I got confused as to what letter MKP's group was.

But yea I think he can take RorO or LosirA.


I think you got confused with more than MKP's group... + Show Spoiler +
Leenock didn't make it


poor guy, he's in denial. to be fair, I had leenock has the favorite to win the whole season, so it's still a little weird that he bombed out of the last WoL GSL


I thought Gumiho was leenock when the camera panned. YOU CAN'T BLAME ME FOR MAKING THAT MISTAKE!
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Hier
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
2391 Posts
February 02 2013 06:36 GMT
#647
On February 02 2013 15:35 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2013 15:34 negativedge wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:32 ragz_gt wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:31 Vindicare605 wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:27 Peix wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:24 Vindicare605 wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:23 opterown wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:21 Vindicare605 wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:20 negativedge wrote:
this is a manageable group for MKP.

first time ever?


Watch Taeja end up there and screw that all up.

Group C seems REALLY balanced like weirdly balanced. All players in it are of relative skill level but different races.

i'm cool with taeja in the group


I just don't want MKP having to practice all 3 match ups. I'd rather LosirA or RorO end up there.

Basically though at the end of the day. ANYONE BUT LEENOCK!

DONT LET LEENOCK GET INTO GROUP C!


You're joking right? Please tell me you're joking.



oops I meant don't let leenock into group B. I got confused as to what letter MKP's group was.

But yea I think he can take RorO or LosirA.


I think you got confused with more than MKP's group... + Show Spoiler +
Leenock didn't make it


poor guy, he's in denial. to be fair, I had leenock has the favorite to win the whole season, so it's still a little weird that he bombed out of the last WoL GSL


I thought Gumiho was leenock when the camera panned. YOU CAN'T BLAME ME FOR MAKING THAT MISTAKE!

But they look nothing alike.
"But on a more serious note..." -everyone on this forum at some point.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 02 2013 06:36 GMT
#648
On February 02 2013 15:35 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2013 15:31 negativedge wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:28 Dodgin wrote:
random question has the winner and runner up of the previous season ever not made it to the group selections for the following season?

this is kinda weird because the two " best " players from last season aren't even here and I can't remember the last time that happened.


I think this happened in Season 4 after the Seed/MC finals?


Seed made ro16

not sure if you saw my post on last page but pretty sure the last time it happened was after mkp/mvp finals
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
February 02 2013 06:37 GMT
#649
Isn't Leenock at 8 too ??
#TheOneTrueDong
LighT.
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4501 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-02 06:38:21
February 02 2013 06:37 GMT
#650
On February 02 2013 15:34 vthree wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2013 15:33 LighT. wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:31 vthree wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:30 LighT. wrote:
Wow..they're really afraid of picking the Kespa players..


They want to challenge themselves...

Oh right, I remember you, youre that guy who thinks Kespa players are unskilled. How nice that your post is perfectly according to your perspective, completely biased as always.


How ironic...

I have never said Kespa players are unskilled. I just don't think they had caught up quite yet. I have always said they are improving fast.

I distinctly remember you complaining how unskilled they are overall and dragging on about how much better esf players are overall and then trying to compare Code S to proleague. Still going on about the inane argument?

My bias for Kespa?
Please go ahead and quote me on where I was biased for Kespa.
Your ignorance never ceases to amaze me.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 02 2013 06:37 GMT
#651
On February 02 2013 15:37 TommyP wrote:
Isn't Leenock at 8 too ??

yes but they are talking about players at the group selection
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Weirdkid
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Singapore2431 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-02 06:37:54
February 02 2013 06:37 GMT
#652
On February 02 2013 15:37 TommyP wrote:
Isn't Leenock at 8 too ??

But Leenock's not around anymore T_T

Edit: Sniped by the speedyass ninja lol
"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself." - Proverbs 26:4
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 02 2013 06:37 GMT
#653
On February 02 2013 15:37 LighT. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2013 15:34 vthree wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:33 LighT. wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:31 vthree wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:30 LighT. wrote:
Wow..they're really afraid of picking the Kespa players..


They want to challenge themselves...

Oh right, I remember you, youre that guy who thinks Kespa players are unskilled. How nice that your post is perfectly according to your perspective, completely biased as always.


How ironic...

I have never said Kespa players are unskilled. I just don't think they had caught up quite yet. I have always said they are improving fast.

I distinctly remember you complaining how unskilled they are overall and dragging on about how much better esf players are overall and then trying to compare Code S to proleague. Still going on about the inane argument?

drop it, guys
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
February 02 2013 06:38 GMT
#654
TaeJa please dont pick soulkey
#TheOneTrueDong
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
February 02 2013 06:38 GMT
#655
lol selected players have a 57.6% record against their selectors, these guys are terrible at picking apparently lol
"Expert" mods4ever.com
mrRoflpwn
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2618 Posts
February 02 2013 06:39 GMT
#656
They forgot Supernova =[
Long live the Boss Toss!
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
February 02 2013 06:39 GMT
#657
On February 02 2013 15:37 LighT. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2013 15:34 vthree wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:33 LighT. wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:31 vthree wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:30 LighT. wrote:
Wow..they're really afraid of picking the Kespa players..


They want to challenge themselves...

Oh right, I remember you, youre that guy who thinks Kespa players are unskilled. How nice that your post is perfectly according to your perspective, completely biased as always.


How ironic...

I have never said Kespa players are unskilled. I just don't think they had caught up quite yet. I have always said they are improving fast.

I distinctly remember you complaining how unskilled they are overall and dragging on about how much better esf players are overall and then trying to compare Code S to proleague. Still going on about the inane argument?


I never said they were unskilled. I just said they are still slightly below eSF at the moment. Aren't you the one that said Kespa players only lose in GSL because they don't care for it and only practice for PL. If this was the case, why would you say eSF players are afraid to pick Kespa players?
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 02 2013 06:39 GMT
#658
On February 02 2013 15:39 mrRoflpwn wrote:
They forgot Supernova =[

how is supernova relevant when they want to present current code S stats?
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
February 02 2013 06:39 GMT
#659
On February 02 2013 15:39 mrRoflpwn wrote:
They forgot Supernova =[

no they didn't, he lost his streak, he's no where close to getting a NesTea award
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
February 02 2013 06:39 GMT
#660
On February 02 2013 15:39 vthree wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2013 15:37 LighT. wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:34 vthree wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:33 LighT. wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:31 vthree wrote:
On February 02 2013 15:30 LighT. wrote:
Wow..they're really afraid of picking the Kespa players..


They want to challenge themselves...

Oh right, I remember you, youre that guy who thinks Kespa players are unskilled. How nice that your post is perfectly according to your perspective, completely biased as always.


How ironic...

I have never said Kespa players are unskilled. I just don't think they had caught up quite yet. I have always said they are improving fast.

I distinctly remember you complaining how unskilled they are overall and dragging on about how much better esf players are overall and then trying to compare Code S to proleague. Still going on about the inane argument?


I never said they were unskilled. I just said they are still slightly below eSF at the moment. Aren't you the one that said Kespa players only lose in GSL because they don't care for it and only practice for PL. If this was the case, why would you say eSF players are afraid to pick Kespa players?


stop
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft485
RuFF_SC2 203
ViBE112
Nina 90
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3109
GuemChi 912
Leta 120
Terrorterran 76
Bale 40
NaDa 38
Noble 3
Dota 2
febbydoto8
League of Legends
JimRising 592
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox751
Mew2King44
Other Games
summit1g7049
C9.Mang0294
Trikslyr34
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick744
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 9
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota290
League of Legends
• Lourlo1303
• Stunt361
Other Games
• Shiphtur475
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 42m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.