On February 02 2013 15:29 mrRoflpwn wrote:
Atleast this way Taeja cant get mauled by Life
Atleast this way Taeja cant get mauled by Life
DRG gets to maul him instead.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Vindicare605
United States16126 Posts
On February 02 2013 15:29 mrRoflpwn wrote: Atleast this way Taeja cant get mauled by Life DRG gets to maul him instead. | ||
|
mrRoflpwn
United States2618 Posts
On February 02 2013 15:28 Dodgin wrote: random question has the winner and runner up of the previous season ever not made it to the group selections for the following season? this is kinda weird because the two " best " players from last season aren't even here and I can't remember the last time that happened. Happens often actually, people become overconfident after getting to the finals and practice less | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
Havik_
United States5585 Posts
| ||
|
vthree
Hong Kong8039 Posts
On February 02 2013 15:30 LighT. wrote: Wow..they're really afraid of picking the Kespa players.. They want to challenge themselves... | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On February 02 2013 15:30 mrRoflpwn wrote: Show nested quote + On February 02 2013 15:28 Dodgin wrote: random question has the winner and runner up of the previous season ever not made it to the group selections for the following season? this is kinda weird because the two " best " players from last season aren't even here and I can't remember the last time that happened. Happens often actually, people become overconfident after getting to the finals and practice less when did it last happen then? I can't remember a single time | ||
|
negativedge
4279 Posts
On February 02 2013 15:28 Dodgin wrote: random question has the winner and runner up of the previous season ever not made it to the group selections for the following season? this is kinda weird because the two " best " players from last season aren't even here and I can't remember the last time that happened. I think this happened in Season 4 after the Seed/MC finals? | ||
|
Vindicare605
United States16126 Posts
On February 02 2013 15:27 Peix wrote: Show nested quote + On February 02 2013 15:24 Vindicare605 wrote: On February 02 2013 15:23 opterown wrote: On February 02 2013 15:21 Vindicare605 wrote: On February 02 2013 15:20 negativedge wrote: this is a manageable group for MKP. first time ever? Watch Taeja end up there and screw that all up. Group C seems REALLY balanced like weirdly balanced. All players in it are of relative skill level but different races. i'm cool with taeja in the group I just don't want MKP having to practice all 3 match ups. I'd rather LosirA or RorO end up there. Basically though at the end of the day. ANYONE BUT LEENOCK! DONT LET LEENOCK GET INTO GROUP C! You're joking right? Please tell me you're joking. oops I meant don't let leenock into group B. I got confused as to what letter MKP's group was. But yea I think he can take RorO or LosirA. | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
| ||
|
erby
464 Posts
On February 02 2013 15:30 Havik_ wrote: Looks like the death has been evenly distributed this season. None of these groups strikes me as being notably harder than the others. Agreed, there's a guaranteed awesome match-up in every group, but I still have to say Group A is so scary. Three fan favorites ... | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
On February 02 2013 15:28 Dodgin wrote: random question has the winner and runner up of the previous season ever not made it to the group selections for the following season? this is kinda weird because the two " best " players from last season aren't even here and I can't remember the last time that happened. mkp mvp first ever gsl On February 02 2013 15:30 mrRoflpwn wrote: Show nested quote + On February 02 2013 15:28 Dodgin wrote: random question has the winner and runner up of the previous season ever not made it to the group selections for the following season? this is kinda weird because the two " best " players from last season aren't even here and I can't remember the last time that happened. Happens often actually, people become overconfident after getting to the finals and practice less not very often | ||
|
Tobblish
Sweden6404 Posts
Taeja > Soulkey MKP > Innovation Gumiho > Losira BBong > Roro Calling it | ||
|
ragz_gt
9172 Posts
On February 02 2013 15:31 Vindicare605 wrote: Show nested quote + On February 02 2013 15:27 Peix wrote: On February 02 2013 15:24 Vindicare605 wrote: On February 02 2013 15:23 opterown wrote: On February 02 2013 15:21 Vindicare605 wrote: On February 02 2013 15:20 negativedge wrote: this is a manageable group for MKP. first time ever? Watch Taeja end up there and screw that all up. Group C seems REALLY balanced like weirdly balanced. All players in it are of relative skill level but different races. i'm cool with taeja in the group I just don't want MKP having to practice all 3 match ups. I'd rather LosirA or RorO end up there. Basically though at the end of the day. ANYONE BUT LEENOCK! DONT LET LEENOCK GET INTO GROUP C! You're joking right? Please tell me you're joking. oops I meant don't let leenock into group B. I got confused as to what letter MKP's group was. But yea I think he can take RorO or LosirA. I think you got confused with more than MKP's group... + Show Spoiler + Leenock didn't make it | ||
|
vthree
Hong Kong8039 Posts
On February 02 2013 15:30 mrRoflpwn wrote: Show nested quote + On February 02 2013 15:28 Dodgin wrote: random question has the winner and runner up of the previous season ever not made it to the group selections for the following season? this is kinda weird because the two " best " players from last season aren't even here and I can't remember the last time that happened. Happens often actually, people become overconfident after getting to the finals and practice less Actually, it doesn't happen often. Sometimes 1 of the players will drop in Ro32. But rarely both. | ||
|
babylon
8765 Posts
| ||
|
vthree
Hong Kong8039 Posts
On February 02 2013 15:31 negativedge wrote: Show nested quote + On February 02 2013 15:28 Dodgin wrote: random question has the winner and runner up of the previous season ever not made it to the group selections for the following season? this is kinda weird because the two " best " players from last season aren't even here and I can't remember the last time that happened. I think this happened in Season 4 after the Seed/MC finals? Seed made RO16 in Season 4 | ||
|
LighT.
Canada4501 Posts
On February 02 2013 15:31 vthree wrote: Show nested quote + On February 02 2013 15:30 LighT. wrote: Wow..they're really afraid of picking the Kespa players.. They want to challenge themselves... Oh right, I remember you, youre that guy who thinks Kespa players are unskilled. How nice that your post is perfectly according to your perspective, completely biased as always. | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
On February 02 2013 15:33 babylon wrote: I really hope Bomber makes it to Ro8. .-. I want Bomber in a Ro4 for once at least dammit. | ||
|
erby
464 Posts
On February 02 2013 15:31 PhoenixVoid wrote: I'm liking how even the groups are so far. Perhaps the only outlier is B4 in his group, but everyone is at the level where they can take off a Bo3 against each other any day in their groups. lol, only an outlier because it's PARTING and LIFE in his group! But he fairly convincingly took his Ro32 group, so if his newness to GSL doesn't get the better of him, he might be able to go head-to-head with Life and Parting. Still a pretty huge mountain to climb though. | ||
|
Vindicare605
United States16126 Posts
On February 02 2013 15:32 ragz_gt wrote: Show nested quote + On February 02 2013 15:31 Vindicare605 wrote: On February 02 2013 15:27 Peix wrote: On February 02 2013 15:24 Vindicare605 wrote: On February 02 2013 15:23 opterown wrote: On February 02 2013 15:21 Vindicare605 wrote: On February 02 2013 15:20 negativedge wrote: this is a manageable group for MKP. first time ever? Watch Taeja end up there and screw that all up. Group C seems REALLY balanced like weirdly balanced. All players in it are of relative skill level but different races. i'm cool with taeja in the group I just don't want MKP having to practice all 3 match ups. I'd rather LosirA or RorO end up there. Basically though at the end of the day. ANYONE BUT LEENOCK! DONT LET LEENOCK GET INTO GROUP C! You're joking right? Please tell me you're joking. oops I meant don't let leenock into group B. I got confused as to what letter MKP's group was. But yea I think he can take RorO or LosirA. I think you got confused with more than MKP's group... + Show Spoiler + Leenock didn't make it What? Oh shit I thought for sure I saw him sitting there...... DAMNIT GUMIHO YOU TRICKED ME AGAIN! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Dewaltoss Shinee Trap Bale NaDa scan(afreeca) zelot ajuk12(nOOB) Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi1735 FrodaN868 B2W.Neo270 Livibee173 C9.Mang0146 TKL QueenE77 RotterdaM68 Mew2King30 JuggernautJason7 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|