• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:38
CEST 14:38
KST 21:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8677 users

[SPL] EG-TL vs Woongjin Stars R1 - Page 112

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 Next
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
December 23 2012 18:19 GMT
#2221
Can i just add for the people who can't watch the games live because they are at bad times (mainly Europeans) we must have link to Spoiler Free VODs in the OP!

If your going to do a LR you must follow the rest of the LRs! I found out it was going to set 7 as soon as i clicked the link on twitch.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=388648

As you can see when i did it, i add in the VODs asap (there up very quickly on TWITCH, so there isn't an excuse)

So please if your going to do an LR for ProLeague, please make sure you have links to VODs spoiler free in them. (Like OPTown has done, and myself >.<)
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
malady
Profile Joined November 2010
United States600 Posts
December 23 2012 18:21 GMT
#2222
egtl as anti was right decision again lol

thank you curse thank you lmao
dumchu
HotShizz
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
France710 Posts
December 23 2012 18:47 GMT
#2223
when did vods only become for subscribers. I am sad ;_;

also, JYP as an ace? like???? i don't think I could ever type enough question marks to show my incredulous disappointment. JYP? No recent results, lost earlier in the same match, why would that ever be your ace when you have much, much more talented players on hand?
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
December 23 2012 18:56 GMT
#2224
It's only $5 one off fee for every VOD though from ProLeague.
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
decado90
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States480 Posts
December 23 2012 21:25 GMT
#2225
On December 24 2012 03:56 Pandemona wrote:
It's only $5 one off fee for every VOD though from ProLeague.


Yea, but these are free http://www.youtube.com/user/ESportsTV/videos?view=0 and many people prefer the Korean live stream as well.
"Be formless like water"- Bruce Lee
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 24 2012 00:17 GMT
#2226
On December 24 2012 00:40 FakeDeath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2012 23:51 hifriend wrote:
On December 23 2012 23:00 CrazyBirdman wrote:
On December 23 2012 22:14 hifriend wrote:
Yeah jyp ace is just plain stupid.. Definitely one of their worst players.

I wouldn't say one of their worst, he is certainly a very good player, I just thinks it's weird to send him as the ace. In this case it was a PvP in what he is decent, note particulary impressive but good. Of couurse they hoped for a Zerg because he has good PvZ. The strangest thing for me as ace is his really weak PvT, I mean if the others send out a Terran it's basically over. HerO might be a more mentally volatile player but he is good at all three match-ups which makes him at the current time the best ace for EG-TL.
JYP is better used as Sniper with good prepared builds I think. But then again I have no clue about such things so I give them the benefit of the doubt.

Certainly not bad, just not anywhere near the best players within the context of his team. TL pretty much has 3 aces that would all be valid picks for the right situation.

Also I think the coach read the situation correctly (expecting vP), which is a weak mu for taeja and JD; but he should've sent out HerO who's yet to play an ace match. If he was actually hoping for a Z he would probably have sent someone else after seeing JYP's condition vs SK? It's not that uncommon to decide to go with a different ace if someones day form didn't look spectacular.


HerO weakest match-up is P and HerO always failed to deliver in ace match(probably to pressure)compared to Taeja.
Though Taeja isn't doing so hot.

Sending JYP wasn't a bad idea by any means.
Sometimes player just messed up.

I think HerO's weakest is vsZ actually, his vsP is pretty good these days
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
grtgrt1
Profile Joined February 2011
76 Posts
December 24 2012 00:32 GMT
#2227
On December 24 2012 03:47 HotShizz wrote:
when did vods only become for subscribers. I am sad ;_;

also, JYP as an ace? like???? i don't think I could ever type enough question marks to show my incredulous disappointment. JYP? No recent results, lost earlier in the same match, why would that ever be your ace when you have much, much more talented players on hand?


Even better, they put him on Antiga on top.
Lukeeze[zR]
Profile Joined February 2006
Switzerland6838 Posts
December 24 2012 00:33 GMT
#2228
I'm just gonna watch game 5 because of the poll
Terran & Potato Salad.
Inzan1ty
Profile Joined September 2012
1163 Posts
December 24 2012 00:36 GMT
#2229
On December 24 2012 09:17 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2012 00:40 FakeDeath wrote:
On December 23 2012 23:51 hifriend wrote:
On December 23 2012 23:00 CrazyBirdman wrote:
On December 23 2012 22:14 hifriend wrote:
Yeah jyp ace is just plain stupid.. Definitely one of their worst players.

I wouldn't say one of their worst, he is certainly a very good player, I just thinks it's weird to send him as the ace. In this case it was a PvP in what he is decent, note particulary impressive but good. Of couurse they hoped for a Zerg because he has good PvZ. The strangest thing for me as ace is his really weak PvT, I mean if the others send out a Terran it's basically over. HerO might be a more mentally volatile player but he is good at all three match-ups which makes him at the current time the best ace for EG-TL.
JYP is better used as Sniper with good prepared builds I think. But then again I have no clue about such things so I give them the benefit of the doubt.

Certainly not bad, just not anywhere near the best players within the context of his team. TL pretty much has 3 aces that would all be valid picks for the right situation.

Also I think the coach read the situation correctly (expecting vP), which is a weak mu for taeja and JD; but he should've sent out HerO who's yet to play an ace match. If he was actually hoping for a Z he would probably have sent someone else after seeing JYP's condition vs SK? It's not that uncommon to decide to go with a different ace if someones day form didn't look spectacular.


HerO weakest match-up is P and HerO always failed to deliver in ace match(probably to pressure)compared to Taeja.
Though Taeja isn't doing so hot.

Sending JYP wasn't a bad idea by any means.
Sometimes player just messed up.

I think HerO's weakest is vsZ actually, his vsP is pretty good these days


I guess you are both wrong, HerO is good in both PvP and PvZ, but who knows what was discussed back doors?

Maybe HerO felt nervous and TaeJa isnt that convincingly doing against Protoss these days, which is known.

I would have probably tried and throw out JaeDong, he seems really confident in this league and probably even feels the least pressure in Proleague.


RIP Seung Hyun 'Space' Park † 6/5/2013 - Undead hero and eSports rolemodel
parisisokay
Profile Joined December 2011
46 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-24 01:03:24
December 24 2012 00:56 GMT
#2230
i guess eg-tl tried to snipe a zerg, since stars most likely were to send out a zerg player (zero or soulkey). so jyp seems to be a zerg sniper, so stars did the mind game and threw in shy (p sniper).
NamePending
Profile Joined October 2011
United States10 Posts
December 24 2012 00:58 GMT
#2231
Should have just sent out Jaedong, clutch factor would have secured the win
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
December 24 2012 01:31 GMT
#2232
Inzan1ty did you even see the games?

People need to drop the stuff about HerO lmao. He looked pretty confident in his win over Flying. TaeJa on the other hand did not look very convincing today and JD did look good today. In any case you guys need to learn to accept the decisions by the coach and team because this is how it always works.
paladin8
Profile Joined May 2012
United States44 Posts
December 24 2012 01:36 GMT
#2233
For anyone interested, spoiler-free KOREAN VOD links available for this match (as well as the other recent matches):

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=119948&currentpage=16#314
Bumblebee
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3237 Posts
December 24 2012 02:12 GMT
#2234
On December 24 2012 09:36 Inzan1ty wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2012 09:17 opterown wrote:
On December 24 2012 00:40 FakeDeath wrote:
On December 23 2012 23:51 hifriend wrote:
On December 23 2012 23:00 CrazyBirdman wrote:
On December 23 2012 22:14 hifriend wrote:
Yeah jyp ace is just plain stupid.. Definitely one of their worst players.

I wouldn't say one of their worst, he is certainly a very good player, I just thinks it's weird to send him as the ace. In this case it was a PvP in what he is decent, note particulary impressive but good. Of couurse they hoped for a Zerg because he has good PvZ. The strangest thing for me as ace is his really weak PvT, I mean if the others send out a Terran it's basically over. HerO might be a more mentally volatile player but he is good at all three match-ups which makes him at the current time the best ace for EG-TL.
JYP is better used as Sniper with good prepared builds I think. But then again I have no clue about such things so I give them the benefit of the doubt.

Certainly not bad, just not anywhere near the best players within the context of his team. TL pretty much has 3 aces that would all be valid picks for the right situation.

Also I think the coach read the situation correctly (expecting vP), which is a weak mu for taeja and JD; but he should've sent out HerO who's yet to play an ace match. If he was actually hoping for a Z he would probably have sent someone else after seeing JYP's condition vs SK? It's not that uncommon to decide to go with a different ace if someones day form didn't look spectacular.


HerO weakest match-up is P and HerO always failed to deliver in ace match(probably to pressure)compared to Taeja.
Though Taeja isn't doing so hot.

Sending JYP wasn't a bad idea by any means.
Sometimes player just messed up.

I think HerO's weakest is vsZ actually, his vsP is pretty good these days


I guess you are both wrong, HerO is good in both PvP and PvZ, but who knows what was discussed back doors?

Maybe HerO felt nervous and TaeJa isnt that convincingly doing against Protoss these days, which is known.

I would have probably tried and throw out JaeDong, he seems really confident in this league and probably even feels the least pressure in Proleague.



HerO is definitely weakest vZ right now.
There is no difference between a knight and any other man aside from what he wears. @robinnymann
Jacmert
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada1709 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-24 03:02:09
December 24 2012 02:59 GMT
#2235
On December 24 2012 11:12 Bumblebee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2012 09:36 Inzan1ty wrote:
On December 24 2012 09:17 opterown wrote:
On December 24 2012 00:40 FakeDeath wrote:
On December 23 2012 23:51 hifriend wrote:
On December 23 2012 23:00 CrazyBirdman wrote:
On December 23 2012 22:14 hifriend wrote:
Yeah jyp ace is just plain stupid.. Definitely one of their worst players.

I wouldn't say one of their worst, he is certainly a very good player, I just thinks it's weird to send him as the ace. In this case it was a PvP in what he is decent, note particulary impressive but good. Of couurse they hoped for a Zerg because he has good PvZ. The strangest thing for me as ace is his really weak PvT, I mean if the others send out a Terran it's basically over. HerO might be a more mentally volatile player but he is good at all three match-ups which makes him at the current time the best ace for EG-TL.
JYP is better used as Sniper with good prepared builds I think. But then again I have no clue about such things so I give them the benefit of the doubt.

Certainly not bad, just not anywhere near the best players within the context of his team. TL pretty much has 3 aces that would all be valid picks for the right situation.

Also I think the coach read the situation correctly (expecting vP), which is a weak mu for taeja and JD; but he should've sent out HerO who's yet to play an ace match. If he was actually hoping for a Z he would probably have sent someone else after seeing JYP's condition vs SK? It's not that uncommon to decide to go with a different ace if someones day form didn't look spectacular.


HerO weakest match-up is P and HerO always failed to deliver in ace match(probably to pressure)compared to Taeja.
Though Taeja isn't doing so hot.

Sending JYP wasn't a bad idea by any means.
Sometimes player just messed up.

I think HerO's weakest is vsZ actually, his vsP is pretty good these days


I guess you are both wrong, HerO is good in both PvP and PvZ, but who knows what was discussed back doors?

Maybe HerO felt nervous and TaeJa isnt that convincingly doing against Protoss these days, which is known.

I would have probably tried and throw out JaeDong, he seems really confident in this league and probably even feels the least pressure in Proleague.



HerO is definitely weakest vZ right now.

But I don't think it matters what he's "weakest" against these days. In my opinion, he has demonstrated over the past few months that he's strong enough in ANY matchup and he is DEFINITELY Team Liquid's ace if you're willing to play Protoss. If not, pick Taeja for Terran or Jaedong for Zerg (until Stephano arrives, anyways. Although Jaedong might actually be better at ZvZ). I don't understand why the coach would buck this sort of conventional wisdom.

This often describes my feeling when observing PL picks:

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! (Zoolander) + Show Spoiler +
Plat Support Main #believe
Scarecrow
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Korea (South)9175 Posts
December 24 2012 03:15 GMT
#2236
Stars just outpicked EGTL who banked on Zero/Soulkey. JYP isn't a horrible pick if you're sure it's going to be a zerg.
Yhamm is the god of predictions
Jacmert
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada1709 Posts
December 24 2012 03:22 GMT
#2237
On December 24 2012 12:15 Scarecrow wrote:
Stars just outpicked EGTL who banked on Zero/Soulkey. JYP isn't a horrible pick if you're sure it's going to be a zerg.

Hmm, good point. I still think that JYP isn't the go-to guy, even in that scenario, though. For example, this happened earlier in the same match:

(P)JYP <Tal'Darim Altar> (Z)Neo.G_Soulkey
Plat Support Main #believe
Sein
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1811 Posts
December 24 2012 03:34 GMT
#2238
Aren't the ace players in Proleague usually decided by their teams before the match? I thought that would be the case since you are preparing for a BO1 on a specific map. JYP was 2-1 after winning his last two games coming into this match, and maybe he was looking good during practice this week. HerO's vZ has not looked great recently (or as Bumblebee says above), and Taeja just lost an ace match last week. It's possible that JYP was told to practice PvZ exclusively because they predicted either SK or Zero to be Woonjin's Ace. I know that many Koreans were surprised to see sHy come out as WJ's ace.

That said, I still think that Taeja or JD would have been better choices, but there's a ton of things that factor into these decisions and hindsight is always perfect.

vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
December 24 2012 03:46 GMT
#2239
On December 24 2012 11:59 Jacmert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2012 11:12 Bumblebee wrote:
On December 24 2012 09:36 Inzan1ty wrote:
On December 24 2012 09:17 opterown wrote:
On December 24 2012 00:40 FakeDeath wrote:
On December 23 2012 23:51 hifriend wrote:
On December 23 2012 23:00 CrazyBirdman wrote:
On December 23 2012 22:14 hifriend wrote:
Yeah jyp ace is just plain stupid.. Definitely one of their worst players.

I wouldn't say one of their worst, he is certainly a very good player, I just thinks it's weird to send him as the ace. In this case it was a PvP in what he is decent, note particulary impressive but good. Of couurse they hoped for a Zerg because he has good PvZ. The strangest thing for me as ace is his really weak PvT, I mean if the others send out a Terran it's basically over. HerO might be a more mentally volatile player but he is good at all three match-ups which makes him at the current time the best ace for EG-TL.
JYP is better used as Sniper with good prepared builds I think. But then again I have no clue about such things so I give them the benefit of the doubt.

Certainly not bad, just not anywhere near the best players within the context of his team. TL pretty much has 3 aces that would all be valid picks for the right situation.

Also I think the coach read the situation correctly (expecting vP), which is a weak mu for taeja and JD; but he should've sent out HerO who's yet to play an ace match. If he was actually hoping for a Z he would probably have sent someone else after seeing JYP's condition vs SK? It's not that uncommon to decide to go with a different ace if someones day form didn't look spectacular.


HerO weakest match-up is P and HerO always failed to deliver in ace match(probably to pressure)compared to Taeja.
Though Taeja isn't doing so hot.

Sending JYP wasn't a bad idea by any means.
Sometimes player just messed up.

I think HerO's weakest is vsZ actually, his vsP is pretty good these days


I guess you are both wrong, HerO is good in both PvP and PvZ, but who knows what was discussed back doors?

Maybe HerO felt nervous and TaeJa isnt that convincingly doing against Protoss these days, which is known.

I would have probably tried and throw out JaeDong, he seems really confident in this league and probably even feels the least pressure in Proleague.



HerO is definitely weakest vZ right now.

But I don't think it matters what he's "weakest" against these days. In my opinion, he has demonstrated over the past few months that he's strong enough in ANY matchup and he is DEFINITELY Team Liquid's ace if you're willing to play Protoss. If not, pick Taeja for Terran or Jaedong for Zerg (until Stephano arrives, anyways. Although Jaedong might actually be better at ZvZ). I don't understand why the coach would buck this sort of conventional wisdom.

This often describes my feeling when observing PL picks:

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! (Zoolander) + Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC8y0HoopVE


Thing is, the coach has a lot more information concerning the condition of the players compare to us posters that see a few games a week. Does that mean that they will always make the 'right' choice? Not necessarily but we have to give them the benefit of the doubt. They want to win as much as we do.

The funny thing is, the Woongjin coach would have got the same treatment if sOs lost the ace match. They would question why he didn't bring out Soulkey instead. Remember Taeja came out for ace last week and lost as well.
Fearest
Profile Joined September 2011
854 Posts
December 24 2012 03:55 GMT
#2240
I am so disappointed in EGTL. They said they'll be serious about proleague but I think there are internal problems in the game house. You really have to tell these players, JYP, Zenio, PUMA, Huk, and Thorzain to step up their game. Their play is horrible and losing (like they have no clue) to people just switched over to sc2 is pretty pathetic.

I don't think they play to win anymore, just did it for the hype and publication.
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
Rex97
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko359
ProTech135
Rex 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45931
Hyuk 1321
Jaedong 825
Soma 429
Soulkey 382
actioN 374
EffOrt 370
Horang2 362
BeSt 332
Mini 323
[ Show more ]
Zeus 264
Last 262
Light 260
Stork 226
910 191
Larva 179
Snow 135
ggaemo 126
Rush 114
ZerO 89
Pusan 83
Mind 63
Killer 49
Creator 43
Sharp 43
Shine 38
hero 34
JYJ 31
Yoon 27
Shinee 26
Free 24
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 16
HiyA 15
Noble 14
yabsab 12
sorry 10
Terrorterran 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7717
Dendi746
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1621
markeloff127
kRYSTAL_41
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1777
crisheroes272
Other Games
gofns45796
singsing1993
B2W.Neo680
XBOCT337
hiko281
Pyrionflax264
byalli231
DeMusliM231
Mew2King76
ArmadaUGS72
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1548
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH319
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1453
Other Games
• WagamamaTV187
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
23m
The PondCast
21h 23m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.