On December 21 2012 04:11 Heartland wrote:
What did Monchi write? I missed it.
What did Monchi write? I missed it.
"forgetting to upgrade charge is clever"
or something close to that
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On December 21 2012 04:11 Heartland wrote: What did Monchi write? I missed it. "forgetting to upgrade charge is clever" or something close to that | ||
|
o)_Saurus
Germany260 Posts
On December 21 2012 04:11 sitromit wrote: Show nested quote + On December 21 2012 04:09 laharl23 wrote: On December 21 2012 04:07 sitromit wrote: Why do foreigners do shit like this? You lost, admit defeat with dignity and leave! "Oh I wouldn't have lost if I hadn't forgotten charge"... he didn't say he would win if he forgot charge, he just said it was dumb to forget it basically. Yeah, but there's no need to say that at that point. He can say it in the post-game interview if he wants. At that moment, all it does is take away from your opponent's win, "you only won because I didn't play my best, gg" Its basically showing emotions. But yeah, they should all just gg and sit quiet at their places until the next game is supposed to start. What a wonderful world this would be... not. | ||
|
Hiea
Denmark1538 Posts
On December 21 2012 04:06 Sated wrote: Monchi losing because he forgot Charge, quite sad to see at this level... Pros forget upgrades every now and again, viOLet just forgot pathogen gland earlier today in GSL, in the past people have forgot colossus range, energy upgrades, seeker missile upgrade, adrenal glands. When you play that fast you miss something sometimes, it happens to be best of us, terrans have all forgot Combat Shields sometimes because you don't notice it until the game is over and you are like.. why did I lose that? | ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
On December 21 2012 04:14 Hiea wrote: Show nested quote + On December 21 2012 04:06 Sated wrote: Monchi losing because he forgot Charge, quite sad to see at this level... Pros forget upgrades every now and again, viOLet just forgot pathogen gland earlier today in GSL, in the past people have forgot colossus range, energy upgrades, seeker missile upgrade, adrenal glands. When you play that fast you miss something sometimes, it happens to be best of us, terrans have all forgot Combat Shields sometimes because you don't notice it until the game is over and you are like.. why did I lose that? Upgrades like charge, colossus range and that stuff are so common you sometimes play with the assumption you already got it at some point I suppose. | ||
|
Sated
England4983 Posts
| ||
|
KrazyTrumpet
United States2520 Posts
On December 21 2012 04:12 Shellshock1122 wrote: "forgetting to upgrade charge is clever" or something close to that That's what people are freaking out about? He's acknowledging he's a dumbass for missing charge, and it likely would have made the game play out way differently. Homestory Cup has always been way more informal anyway, I don't have a problem with something like this. It's not like he was whining about imbalance or anything... | ||
|
n0ise
3452 Posts
| ||
|
Bowzar
Sweden741 Posts
On December 21 2012 04:16 KrazyTrumpet wrote: Show nested quote + On December 21 2012 04:12 Shellshock1122 wrote: On December 21 2012 04:11 Heartland wrote: What did Monchi write? I missed it. "forgetting to upgrade charge is clever" or something close to that That's what people are freaking out about? He's acknowledging he's a dumbass for missing charge, and it likely would have made the game play out way differently. Homestory Cup has always been way more informal anyway, I don't have a problem with something like this. It's not like he was whining about imbalance or anything... No one is freaking out. | ||
|
DanboSmitty
80 Posts
| ||
|
Baalthersar
Germany239 Posts
| ||
|
Day9notdead
Russian Federation501 Posts
| ||
|
gedatsu
1286 Posts
| ||
|
farvacola
United States18869 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Glubschauge
Austria1216 Posts
| ||
|
R3m3mb3rM3
Germany954 Posts
On December 21 2012 04:21 farvacola wrote: Whatever this strange hispanic ska is, I'm oddly enjoying it, it reminds me of Voodoo Glow Skulls ![]() ska p ^^ saw them live once at a festival, didnt understand a word, was the best act of the day | ||
|
Left hand
Finland133 Posts
| ||
|
KrazyTrumpet
United States2520 Posts
On December 21 2012 04:20 Bowzar wrote: Show nested quote + On December 21 2012 04:16 KrazyTrumpet wrote: On December 21 2012 04:12 Shellshock1122 wrote: On December 21 2012 04:11 Heartland wrote: What did Monchi write? I missed it. "forgetting to upgrade charge is clever" or something close to that That's what people are freaking out about? He's acknowledging he's a dumbass for missing charge, and it likely would have made the game play out way differently. Homestory Cup has always been way more informal anyway, I don't have a problem with something like this. It's not like he was whining about imbalance or anything... No one is freaking out. On December 21 2012 04:07 sitromit wrote: Why do foreigners do shit like this? You lost, admit defeat with dignity and leave! "Oh I wouldn't have lost if I hadn't forgotten charge"... | ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
| ||
|
Bagi
Germany6799 Posts
Kas has strong TvP, I think he has really good chances. | ||
|
Hiea
Denmark1538 Posts
On December 21 2012 04:16 Sated wrote: Show nested quote + On December 21 2012 04:14 Hiea wrote: On December 21 2012 04:06 Sated wrote: Monchi losing because he forgot Charge, quite sad to see at this level... Pros forget upgrades every now and again, viOLet just forgot pathogen gland earlier today in GSL, in the past people have forgot colossus range, energy upgrades, seeker missile upgrade, adrenal glands. When you play that fast you miss something sometimes, it happens to be best of us, terrans have all forgot Combat Shields sometimes because you don't notice it until the game is over and you are like.. why did I lose that? I know that it happens, doesn't make it any less sad to see. You're saying "at this level" is like saying that it never happens, because it does happen at this level, and I honestly think it would be more common to miss things like this at the high end than the low, because at the low you are probably looking a lot more at your base and not moving around, so you probably notice. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu FanTaSy Shuttle Jaedong Horang2 EffOrt BeSt Stork actioN [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing3137 olofmeister1129 hiko971 B2W.Neo758 Livibee517 crisheroes400 XaKoH XBOCT246 Hui .219 Pyrionflax212 Liquid`VortiX162 QueenE50 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|