On November 09 2012 14:33 Laryleprakon wrote:
All groups are next week?
All groups are next week?
yes, monday tuesday wednesday thursday.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
TommyP
United States6231 Posts
On November 09 2012 14:33 Laryleprakon wrote: All groups are next week? yes, monday tuesday wednesday thursday. | ||
|
Havik_
United States5585 Posts
| ||
|
TommyP
United States6231 Posts
On November 09 2012 14:34 Havik_ wrote: Gon be a ZvZ final, and probably a ZvZvZvZ Ro4. I hope Blizzard is watching. they probably are, i doubt they change anything thats not hots. | ||
|
Laryleprakon
New Zealand9496 Posts
On November 09 2012 14:34 TommyP wrote: yes, monday tuesday wednesday thursday. I hope we see some good games but with so little time to prepare I dunno. | ||
|
snorlax1
Singapore233 Posts
On November 09 2012 14:34 Havik_ wrote: Gon be a ZvZ final, and probably a ZvZvZvZ Ro4. I hope Blizzard is watching. ZvZvZvZ Ro4, then a ZvZ final, a scary scenario ![]() | ||
|
TommyP
United States6231 Posts
| ||
|
Goshdarnit
United States540 Posts
| ||
|
CosmicSpiral
United States15275 Posts
On November 09 2012 14:36 Laryleprakon wrote: Show nested quote + On November 09 2012 14:34 TommyP wrote: On November 09 2012 14:33 Laryleprakon wrote: All groups are next week? yes, monday tuesday wednesday thursday. I hope we see some good games but with so little time to prepare I dunno. These games are probably going to be ugly. | ||
|
| ||
|
Elurie
4716 Posts
Who are the potential Royal Roaders this season? | ||
|
Popkiller
3415 Posts
| ||
|
JJH777
United States4420 Posts
| ||
|
AbuntuGuntu
United States1972 Posts
On November 09 2012 14:36 snorlax1 wrote: Show nested quote + On November 09 2012 14:34 Havik_ wrote: Gon be a ZvZ final, and probably a ZvZvZvZ Ro4. I hope Blizzard is watching. ZvZvZvZ Ro4, then a ZvZ final, a scary scenario ![]() Nah, this is Yodas first championship. :p | ||
|
| ||
|
Havik_
United States5585 Posts
On November 09 2012 14:36 snorlax1 wrote: Show nested quote + On November 09 2012 14:34 Havik_ wrote: Gon be a ZvZ final, and probably a ZvZvZvZ Ro4. I hope Blizzard is watching. ZvZvZvZ Ro4, then a ZvZ final, a scary scenario ![]() Maybe. That's what they get though when they overlap GSL with another major tournament. I seriously hate that shit. Its not like nobody was going to watch IPL5 so they had to get GSL in there to keep people's interest. | ||
|
RainMore
98 Posts
On November 09 2012 14:31 ragz_gt wrote: Show nested quote + On November 09 2012 14:30 RainMore wrote: Is it bad that I'm not interested in watching any of these groups? You probably should go hit the bar or play skyrim or something then... If no group in Ro16 looks interesting, time to find a new hobby It's probably due to the fact that I'll completely miss the quarterfinals and beyond, but I don't see any interesting stories in these groups (though if Hyun gets in group D that might be interesting). | ||
|
ragz_gt
9172 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
GWdeathscythe
Brazil1091 Posts
| ||
|
Goshdarnit
United States540 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|