• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:56
CEST 06:56
KST 13:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7771 users

[Code S] RO16 Nominations GSL 2012 Season 5 - Page 31

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 43 Next All
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
November 09 2012 05:27 GMT
#601
oh..derp Leenock gets the last man standing. ZvZ group confirmed >.>

My guess is.....Symbol. Unless Yoda has balls of steel and wants revenge or something. Which would be a shame as I wanted Leenock,Life, and Symbol to hang in there to the bitter end. On a brighter note, we might have the 3 most entertaining Zergs atm in the same group + a wild soulkey.
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
November 09 2012 05:27 GMT
#602
On November 09 2012 14:27 clocked wrote:
What song is this?


My fav part about IPL5, we gonna get kick arse music list
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 09 2012 05:27 GMT
#603
On November 09 2012 14:27 Popkiller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2012 14:26 snorlax1 wrote:
(T)Ryung is done man, as much as I want him to get to next round, I dun think he can beat (P)Creator and (Z)DRG


All he has to do is beat the person he picks... twice (assuming they don't go out first).

I dont think he can beat any of the zergs left
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
dynwar7
Profile Joined May 2011
1983 Posts
November 09 2012 05:27 GMT
#604
Group B all T Group D all Z

@_@
Regarding the imbalance, hilarious to see Zergs defending themselves....
snorlax1
Profile Joined April 2011
Singapore233 Posts
November 09 2012 05:28 GMT
#605
On November 09 2012 14:27 Popkiller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2012 14:26 snorlax1 wrote:
(T)Ryung is done man, as much as I want him to get to next round, I dun think he can beat (P)Creator and (Z)DRG


All he has to do is beat the person he picks... twice (assuming they don't go out first).

4 left is Symbol, Curious, Hyun and Sniper. Ryung's best hope should be Sniper?
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 09 2012 05:29 GMT
#606
On November 09 2012 14:28 snorlax1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2012 14:27 Popkiller wrote:
On November 09 2012 14:26 snorlax1 wrote:
(T)Ryung is done man, as much as I want him to get to next round, I dun think he can beat (P)Creator and (Z)DRG


All he has to do is beat the person he picks... twice (assuming they don't go out first).

4 left is Symbol, Curious, Hyun and Sniper. Ryung's best hope should be Sniper?

Sniper or Curious if you assume Curious will suck in ro16 like usual
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
November 09 2012 05:29 GMT
#607
On November 09 2012 14:28 snorlax1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2012 14:27 Popkiller wrote:
On November 09 2012 14:26 snorlax1 wrote:
(T)Ryung is done man, as much as I want him to get to next round, I dun think he can beat (P)Creator and (Z)DRG


All he has to do is beat the person he picks... twice (assuming they don't go out first).

4 left is Symbol, Curious, Hyun and Sniper. Ryung's best hope should be Sniper?


I think maybe HyuN and pray you get the GSL version.
Goshdarnit
Profile Joined August 2011
United States540 Posts
November 09 2012 05:29 GMT
#608
On November 09 2012 14:27 Popkiller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2012 14:26 snorlax1 wrote:
(T)Ryung is done man, as much as I want him to get to next round, I dun think he can beat (P)Creator and (Z)DRG


All he has to do is beat the person he picks... twice (assuming they don't go out first).


And to think he was THIS close to getting out (aka being in tvtvtvt group) he said he didnt even practice for Life. I mean it is life but still every zerg (except soulkey imo) is very strong, not sure what his out will be.

MAYBE he will gain power from his fallen slayers and pick sniper whom he then beats twice to get to Ro8 :O
I believe!
RainMore
Profile Joined December 2010
98 Posts
November 09 2012 05:30 GMT
#609
Is it bad that I'm not interested in watching any of these groups?
FakeDeath
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia6060 Posts
November 09 2012 05:30 GMT
#610
On November 09 2012 14:28 snorlax1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2012 14:27 Popkiller wrote:
On November 09 2012 14:26 snorlax1 wrote:
(T)Ryung is done man, as much as I want him to get to next round, I dun think he can beat (P)Creator and (Z)DRG


All he has to do is beat the person he picks... twice (assuming they don't go out first).

4 left is Symbol, Curious, Hyun and Sniper. Ryung's best hope should be Sniper?


I think Ryung will pick Hyun and hope that GSL Hyun shows up and not FC Hyun.
That is his best chance.
Play your best
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-09 05:30:37
November 09 2012 05:30 GMT
#611
Life Soulkey Leenock Hyun/Symbol looks like a NASTY group. I am assuming Hyun or Symbol last
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
November 09 2012 05:30 GMT
#612
Please Ryung you have to pick HyuN or Symbol, otherwise YoDa probably pick one of them to avoid potential group kill in C
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
November 09 2012 05:31 GMT
#613
On November 09 2012 14:30 RainMore wrote:
Is it bad that I'm not interested in watching any of these groups?


You probably should go hit the bar or play skyrim or something then...

If no group in Ro16 looks interesting, time to find a new hobby
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
GWdeathscythe
Profile Joined November 2012
Brazil1091 Posts
November 09 2012 05:32 GMT
#614
Sniper group A
Hyun group B
Symbol gropu C
Curious group D
i think that way...
JD is BONJWA!
snorlax1
Profile Joined April 2011
Singapore233 Posts
November 09 2012 05:32 GMT
#615
On November 09 2012 14:30 FakeDeath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2012 14:28 snorlax1 wrote:
On November 09 2012 14:27 Popkiller wrote:
On November 09 2012 14:26 snorlax1 wrote:
(T)Ryung is done man, as much as I want him to get to next round, I dun think he can beat (P)Creator and (Z)DRG


All he has to do is beat the person he picks... twice (assuming they don't go out first).

4 left is Symbol, Curious, Hyun and Sniper. Ryung's best hope should be Sniper?


I think Ryung will pick Hyun and hope that GSL Hyun shows up and not FC Hyun.
That is his best chance.

if FC Hyun shows then either DRG or Creator will be out =)
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
November 09 2012 05:32 GMT
#616
Either Sniper, Curious or Hyun. No way he picks Symbol.
#TheOneTrueDong
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
November 09 2012 05:32 GMT
#617
Group D is going to be nuts if Curious or Hyun go in there (and if those two don't flop ...) Symbol too, tbh.
FakeDeath
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia6060 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-09 05:33:23
November 09 2012 05:33 GMT
#618
On November 09 2012 14:32 snorlax1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2012 14:30 FakeDeath wrote:
On November 09 2012 14:28 snorlax1 wrote:
On November 09 2012 14:27 Popkiller wrote:
On November 09 2012 14:26 snorlax1 wrote:
(T)Ryung is done man, as much as I want him to get to next round, I dun think he can beat (P)Creator and (Z)DRG


All he has to do is beat the person he picks... twice (assuming they don't go out first).

4 left is Symbol, Curious, Hyun and Sniper. Ryung's best hope should be Sniper?


I think Ryung will pick Hyun and hope that GSL Hyun shows up and not FC Hyun.
That is his best chance.

if FC Hyun shows then either DRG or Creator will be out =)


Yeah its possible but Hyun tends to derp more often in GSL.

Soulkey,Hack and Hyun performance were the weakest in Ro32.
Play your best
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
November 09 2012 05:33 GMT
#619
All groups are next week?
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-09 05:36:53
November 09 2012 05:34 GMT
#620
On November 09 2012 14:32 GWdeathscythe wrote:
Sniper group A
Hyun group B
Symbol gropu C
Curious group D
i think that way...


NM, I'm lost
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 225
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 536
Hyuk 451
Leta 77
NaDa 44
TT1 27
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm270
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Other Games
summit1g8740
WinterStarcraft474
Mew2King78
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1031
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2176
League of Legends
• Rush1369
• Lourlo1079
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 4m
INu's Battles
7h 4m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 4m
Replay Cast
18h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.