• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:03
CEST 20:03
KST 03:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9250 users

MLG Dallas [Day 3] - Page 431

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 429 430 431 432 433 506 Next
Tsubbi
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany7997 Posts
November 04 2012 23:35 GMT
#8601
On November 05 2012 08:34 andaylin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 08:34 Tsubbi wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:32 Dodgin wrote:
suddenly first person view?

if they have it set up to stream the player PC's why the hell haven't we had this feature on a separate stream like previous MLG's?


guess it was planned but with the disaster that was own3d they had to cut it, was sooo looking forward to seeing fp view of flash, rain and life though

Apollo showed Flash's FPOV for a few seconds, it was literally the cleanest play I have ever seen.


i saw those 10 or so seconds but basically nothing happened in those few moments
Walnuts
Profile Joined March 2012
United States770 Posts
November 04 2012 23:36 GMT
#8602
On November 05 2012 08:33 revel8 wrote:
In this tournament I've been cheering for Polt, Bomber and Life. So you could say I've simultaneously been both pro-Choi's and pro-Life.

boss.
Gandalf on balance: "It's always darkest before the dawn"
Cereb
Profile Joined November 2011
Denmark3388 Posts
November 04 2012 23:36 GMT
#8603
On November 05 2012 07:55 nunez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 07:53 Cereb wrote:
Also the moon is made of cheese and I make great arguments


one six pool vs huk forever ago, and he's still catching flak... sigh.

can't decide who to root for, both are so nice!




LOL! I didn't even think about that when I wrote it! :p


Man! I can't decide who I want to win!
"Until the very very top in almost anything, all that matters is how much work you put in. The only problem is most people can't work hard even at things they do enjoy, much less things they don't have a real passion for. -Greg "IdrA" Fields
Mungosh
Profile Joined February 2011
365 Posts
November 04 2012 23:36 GMT
#8604
On November 05 2012 08:33 revel8 wrote:
In this tournament I've been cheering for Polt, Bomber and Life. So you could say I've simultaneously been both pro-Choi's and pro-Life.

BADUM-TSS
Na_Dann_Ma_GoGo
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany2959 Posts
November 04 2012 23:36 GMT
#8605
On November 05 2012 08:35 hitpoint wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 08:31 shabby wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:30 Maloreon wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:27 Bippzy wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:25 xmungam wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:21 Bippzy wrote:
yeah leenock got this.

Thisll be the second time he's won a championship and the third time hes won an MLG while being my favorite zerg in GSL.

So yeah.leenock. The best kid to be a fan of.

i'm actually so jealous of you! found a good zerg to be a fan of, life is winning me over though!! ^_^

haha i was actually a hipster of leenock. I watched all his games in GSL the season before his finals and then watched providence and was like helllll yeahhhhh and then watched gsl vs jjakji and was like hell yeahhhh and then jjakji went superterran and i was like helllll noooo


Yup he's been my favorite player for like 14 months now... he had a "sort of" rough time for this summer or whenever when he didn't show up in many events but he's dominating again and I love it. He's the player with the most innovation and flexibility in builds imo. Most exciting to watch too, and so young. Actually the two players battling are my overlords in every sense of the word. My absolute favorites in a long list.


Pff calling yourself hipster. I've been into Leenock since GSL open season 2 vs Clide.


Same. The game on Shakuras I think it was. That was the best game of SC2 that I'd seen at the time.


Yeh, I'm pretty sure that's the one where a lot of Blue Flame Hellions were approaching Leenocks natural and everyone already thought "gg" and bam, he just plants down 3 evo chambers and blocks them all of, first time I ever saw that at that point.
WrathBringerReturns said: No no no. Sarcasm is detected in the voice. When this forum is riddled with stupidity, you think I can tell every post apart? Fair enough it was intended sarcastically, was it obvious? Of course not.
-TesteR-
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1165 Posts
November 04 2012 23:36 GMT
#8606
lmfao just checked the results. Life doesnt fuck around? 4-2 FLASH LOL?
mikedebo
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4341 Posts
November 04 2012 23:36 GMT
#8607
On November 05 2012 08:33 revel8 wrote:
In this tournament I've been cheering for Polt, Bomber and Life. So you could say I've simultaneously been both pro-Choi's and pro-Life.


ROFLMAO
I NEED A PHOTOSYNTHESIS! ||| 'airtoss' is an anagram of 'artosis' ||| SANGHOOOOOO ||| "No Korea? No problem. I have internet." -- Stardust
Swisslink
Profile Joined March 2011
2958 Posts
November 04 2012 23:36 GMT
#8608
On November 05 2012 08:33 ellirc wrote:
Is Life not good with micro? I haven't seen him play too much before but it seems he makes micro mistakes a lot.


Well, he does some stupid mistakes (A-move Infestors into Siege Tanks, Banelings run into a Hatch), but beside these stupid mistakes his micro is awesome imo. Especially when it comes to control Zerglings/Mutalisks.
Brett
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Australia3823 Posts
November 04 2012 23:36 GMT
#8609
On November 05 2012 08:28 Maloreon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 08:23 StarStruck wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:21 Maloreon wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:21 StarStruck wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:19 Maloreon wrote:
I have always loved Leenock and expect him to win... I wonder if Life's head will be in the clouds though having just killed god, and his hero.... he's probably just so happy to have knocked him out of the tournament and established himself as a bonjwa....


you still be going?

Different games bud and drop the bonjwa talk.

-_-


lol its a joke, you mad? People need to chill out.


Like the other guy I just addressed maybe make it more obvious because I've seen a lot of boneheaded comments especially coming from your direction but whatever floats your boat.


I'll try to make my humor more obvious for people without any sense of humor. I try sometimes, but its hard to help out people who won't help themselves (read my other posts I'm generally joke posting unless I'm hushing insane fanboys of all kinds).

You're typing, pal. People can't hear your tone or see your facial expressions. Maybe we have a sense of humour, but you're just shit at telling 'jokes'?
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
November 04 2012 23:36 GMT
#8610
There are a lot of people watching a ZvZ final ^_^
Account252508
Profile Joined February 2012
3454 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-04 23:37:26
November 04 2012 23:37 GMT
#8611
--- Nuked ---
MrKn4rz
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2153 Posts
November 04 2012 23:37 GMT
#8612
On November 05 2012 08:35 Tsubbi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 08:34 andaylin wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:34 Tsubbi wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:32 Dodgin wrote:
suddenly first person view?

if they have it set up to stream the player PC's why the hell haven't we had this feature on a separate stream like previous MLG's?


guess it was planned but with the disaster that was own3d they had to cut it, was sooo looking forward to seeing fp view of flash, rain and life though

Apollo showed Flash's FPOV for a few seconds, it was literally the cleanest play I have ever seen.


i saw those 10 or so seconds but basically nothing happened in those few moments

I didnt even saw those 10 seconds but I still would take his balls in my mouth.
"We don't take kindly to folks who don't take kindly around here..."
andaylin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States10830 Posts
November 04 2012 23:37 GMT
#8613
On November 05 2012 08:37 monkybone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 08:34 andaylin wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:34 Tsubbi wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:32 Dodgin wrote:
suddenly first person view?

if they have it set up to stream the player PC's why the hell haven't we had this feature on a separate stream like previous MLG's?


guess it was planned but with the disaster that was own3d they had to cut it, was sooo looking forward to seeing fp view of flash, rain and life though

Apollo showed Flash's FPOV for a few seconds, it was literally the cleanest play I have ever seen.



pffffffft

get off his dick already

+ Show Spoiler +
just kidding, don't ban me

No I refuse.
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
November 04 2012 23:38 GMT
#8614
On November 05 2012 08:36 -TesteR- wrote:
lmfao just checked the results. Life doesnt fuck around? 4-2 FLASH LOL?


Or 4-0, if you like.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Maloreon
Profile Joined May 2012
United States911 Posts
November 04 2012 23:38 GMT
#8615
On November 05 2012 08:36 Brett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 08:28 Maloreon wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:23 StarStruck wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:21 Maloreon wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:21 StarStruck wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:19 Maloreon wrote:
I have always loved Leenock and expect him to win... I wonder if Life's head will be in the clouds though having just killed god, and his hero.... he's probably just so happy to have knocked him out of the tournament and established himself as a bonjwa....


you still be going?

Different games bud and drop the bonjwa talk.

-_-


lol its a joke, you mad? People need to chill out.


Like the other guy I just addressed maybe make it more obvious because I've seen a lot of boneheaded comments especially coming from your direction but whatever floats your boat.


I'll try to make my humor more obvious for people without any sense of humor. I try sometimes, but its hard to help out people who won't help themselves (read my other posts I'm generally joke posting unless I'm hushing insane fanboys of all kinds).

You're typing, pal. People can't hear your tone or see your facial expressions. Maybe we have a sense of humour, but you're just shit at telling 'jokes'?


LOL someone saying the word bonjwa makes you that mad.... WOW.
Leenock, Gumiho, Life, Flash, Parting, Scarlett
BombaySensei
Profile Joined March 2011
United States282 Posts
November 04 2012 23:38 GMT
#8616
On November 05 2012 08:37 monkybone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 08:34 andaylin wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:34 Tsubbi wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:32 Dodgin wrote:
suddenly first person view?

if they have it set up to stream the player PC's why the hell haven't we had this feature on a separate stream like previous MLG's?


guess it was planned but with the disaster that was own3d they had to cut it, was sooo looking forward to seeing fp view of flash, rain and life though

Apollo showed Flash's FPOV for a few seconds, it was literally the cleanest play I have ever seen.



pffffffft

get off his dick already

+ Show Spoiler +
just kidding, don't ban me

But it's so hard
EE-God, our Dono and Savior (also our sensei)
Walnuts
Profile Joined March 2012
United States770 Posts
November 04 2012 23:38 GMT
#8617
On November 05 2012 08:37 MrKn4rz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 08:35 Tsubbi wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:34 andaylin wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:34 Tsubbi wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:32 Dodgin wrote:
suddenly first person view?

if they have it set up to stream the player PC's why the hell haven't we had this feature on a separate stream like previous MLG's?


guess it was planned but with the disaster that was own3d they had to cut it, was sooo looking forward to seeing fp view of flash, rain and life though

Apollo showed Flash's FPOV for a few seconds, it was literally the cleanest play I have ever seen.


i saw those 10 or so seconds but basically nothing happened in those few moments

I didnt even saw those 10 seconds but I still would take his balls in my mouth.

ok, taking it a little far here.
Gandalf on balance: "It's always darkest before the dawn"
Brett
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Australia3823 Posts
November 04 2012 23:38 GMT
#8618
On November 05 2012 08:33 revel8 wrote:
In this tournament I've been cheering for Polt, Bomber and Life. So you could say I've simultaneously been both pro-Choi's and pro-Life.

hahahaha
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
November 04 2012 23:38 GMT
#8619
Just stroking his hair, that means he's a little nervous.
jjakji fan
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
November 04 2012 23:39 GMT
#8620
On November 05 2012 08:36 -TesteR- wrote:
lmfao just checked the results. Life doesnt fuck around? 4-2 FLASH LOL?


Second series was 4-0, the real life showed up to that one.
Prev 1 429 430 431 432 433 506 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 338
ProTech142
UpATreeSC 119
BRAT_OK 77
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2275
Bisu 2218
Soulkey 992
EffOrt 519
Larva 424
Mini 375
Dewaltoss 193
ZerO 151
hero 104
Mind 72
[ Show more ]
sorry 63
Sharp 58
Shinee 56
Trap 25
Bale 23
NaDa 21
Terrorterran 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 12
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Dendi1556
420jenkins382
XaKoH 364
League of Legends
Reynor63
Counter-Strike
fl0m4143
Fnx 652
pashabiceps648
x6flipin351
edward54
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu457
Other Games
Grubby3165
Liquid`RaSZi1643
FrodaN747
Livibee173
C9.Mang0132
TKL 121
QueenE95
RotterdaM60
Mew2King39
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV225
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
Other Games
BasetradeTV1
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 69
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2486
• TFBlade810
Other Games
• Shiphtur762
• imaqtpie613
• WagamamaTV444
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 57m
Patches Events
21h 57m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.