• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:06
CEST 21:06
KST 04:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8333 users

MLG Dallas [Day 3] - Page 432

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 430 431 432 433 434 506 Next
Live2Win *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6657 Posts
November 04 2012 23:39 GMT
#8621
On November 05 2012 05:22 Garmer wrote:
[image loading]
the knight and the king(or God)

I'm so jealous right now
SAY YES TO STIM KIDS!!! XD
hitpoint
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1511 Posts
November 04 2012 23:39 GMT
#8622
On November 05 2012 08:36 Na_Dann_Ma_GoGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 08:35 hitpoint wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:31 shabby wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:30 Maloreon wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:27 Bippzy wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:25 xmungam wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:21 Bippzy wrote:
yeah leenock got this.

Thisll be the second time he's won a championship and the third time hes won an MLG while being my favorite zerg in GSL.

So yeah.leenock. The best kid to be a fan of.

i'm actually so jealous of you! found a good zerg to be a fan of, life is winning me over though!! ^_^

haha i was actually a hipster of leenock. I watched all his games in GSL the season before his finals and then watched providence and was like helllll yeahhhhh and then watched gsl vs jjakji and was like hell yeahhhh and then jjakji went superterran and i was like helllll noooo


Yup he's been my favorite player for like 14 months now... he had a "sort of" rough time for this summer or whenever when he didn't show up in many events but he's dominating again and I love it. He's the player with the most innovation and flexibility in builds imo. Most exciting to watch too, and so young. Actually the two players battling are my overlords in every sense of the word. My absolute favorites in a long list.


Pff calling yourself hipster. I've been into Leenock since GSL open season 2 vs Clide.


Same. The game on Shakuras I think it was. That was the best game of SC2 that I'd seen at the time.


Yeh, I'm pretty sure that's the one where a lot of Blue Flame Hellions were approaching Leenocks natural and everyone already thought "gg" and bam, he just plants down 3 evo chambers and blocks them all of, first time I ever saw that at that point.


I remember him going broodlords vs Clide when zergs almost never made them against terran because of vikings. My how things have changed.
It's spelled LOSE not LOOSE.
IPA
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3206 Posts
November 04 2012 23:39 GMT
#8623
On November 05 2012 08:24 Sepi wrote:
Oh... ZvZ what a suprise.... not.

Would have loved to see the god in finals, anyhow he did GREAT.

Guess im going to sleep... ZvZ is always ZvZ even if its great players. Imbafestors against imbafestors.

GL to leenock!

Cry yourself to sleep.
Time held me green and dying though I sang in my chains like the sea.
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
November 04 2012 23:39 GMT
#8624
On November 05 2012 08:38 BombaySensei wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 08:37 monkybone wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:34 andaylin wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:34 Tsubbi wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:32 Dodgin wrote:
suddenly first person view?

if they have it set up to stream the player PC's why the hell haven't we had this feature on a separate stream like previous MLG's?


guess it was planned but with the disaster that was own3d they had to cut it, was sooo looking forward to seeing fp view of flash, rain and life though

Apollo showed Flash's FPOV for a few seconds, it was literally the cleanest play I have ever seen.



pffffffft

get off his dick already

+ Show Spoiler +
just kidding, don't ban me

But it's so hard


What is?
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Account252508
Profile Joined February 2012
3454 Posts
November 04 2012 23:39 GMT
#8625
--- Nuked ---
Brett
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Australia3823 Posts
November 04 2012 23:39 GMT
#8626
On November 05 2012 08:38 Maloreon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 08:36 Brett wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:28 Maloreon wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:23 StarStruck wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:21 Maloreon wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:21 StarStruck wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:19 Maloreon wrote:
I have always loved Leenock and expect him to win... I wonder if Life's head will be in the clouds though having just killed god, and his hero.... he's probably just so happy to have knocked him out of the tournament and established himself as a bonjwa....


you still be going?

Different games bud and drop the bonjwa talk.

-_-


lol its a joke, you mad? People need to chill out.


Like the other guy I just addressed maybe make it more obvious because I've seen a lot of boneheaded comments especially coming from your direction but whatever floats your boat.


I'll try to make my humor more obvious for people without any sense of humor. I try sometimes, but its hard to help out people who won't help themselves (read my other posts I'm generally joke posting unless I'm hushing insane fanboys of all kinds).

You're typing, pal. People can't hear your tone or see your facial expressions. Maybe we have a sense of humour, but you're just shit at telling 'jokes'?


LOL someone saying the word bonjwa makes you that mad.... WOW.

Typical 10 year old response. Someone posts at you = Mad. Get out of here, kid.
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
November 04 2012 23:40 GMT
#8627
okay, metropolis. I want nydus, drops, and ultras damn it!
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Walnuts
Profile Joined March 2012
United States770 Posts
November 04 2012 23:40 GMT
#8628
On November 05 2012 08:38 Maloreon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 08:36 Brett wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:28 Maloreon wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:23 StarStruck wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:21 Maloreon wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:21 StarStruck wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:19 Maloreon wrote:
I have always loved Leenock and expect him to win... I wonder if Life's head will be in the clouds though having just killed god, and his hero.... he's probably just so happy to have knocked him out of the tournament and established himself as a bonjwa....


you still be going?

Different games bud and drop the bonjwa talk.

-_-


lol its a joke, you mad? People need to chill out.


Like the other guy I just addressed maybe make it more obvious because I've seen a lot of boneheaded comments especially coming from your direction but whatever floats your boat.


I'll try to make my humor more obvious for people without any sense of humor. I try sometimes, but its hard to help out people who won't help themselves (read my other posts I'm generally joke posting unless I'm hushing insane fanboys of all kinds).

You're typing, pal. People can't hear your tone or see your facial expressions. Maybe we have a sense of humour, but you're just shit at telling 'jokes'?


LOL someone saying the word bonjwa makes you that mad.... WOW.

It wasn't saying the word bonjwa, it was more like how you kept replying saying how ppl were taking you too seriously...
Gandalf on balance: "It's always darkest before the dawn"
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
November 04 2012 23:40 GMT
#8629
I want to see at least one goofy series out of this.
Bippzy
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1466 Posts
November 04 2012 23:40 GMT
#8630
On November 05 2012 08:35 hitpoint wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 08:31 shabby wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:30 Maloreon wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:27 Bippzy wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:25 xmungam wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:21 Bippzy wrote:
yeah leenock got this.

Thisll be the second time he's won a championship and the third time hes won an MLG while being my favorite zerg in GSL.

So yeah.leenock. The best kid to be a fan of.

i'm actually so jealous of you! found a good zerg to be a fan of, life is winning me over though!! ^_^

haha i was actually a hipster of leenock. I watched all his games in GSL the season before his finals and then watched providence and was like helllll yeahhhhh and then watched gsl vs jjakji and was like hell yeahhhh and then jjakji went superterran and i was like helllll noooo


Yup he's been my favorite player for like 14 months now... he had a "sort of" rough time for this summer or whenever when he didn't show up in many events but he's dominating again and I love it. He's the player with the most innovation and flexibility in builds imo. Most exciting to watch too, and so young. Actually the two players battling are my overlords in every sense of the word. My absolute favorites in a long list.


Pff calling yourself hipster. I've been into Leenock since GSL open season 2 vs Clide.


Same. The game on Shakuras I think it was (game 3?). That was the best game of SC2 that I'd seen at the time.


You have me beat. But I'm mostly hipster...just like how i saw gangnam style on gstl 1 month before school started and then it became a hit in america....im sure some people saw it before, but im pretty hip
LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK
BombaySensei
Profile Joined March 2011
United States282 Posts
November 04 2012 23:40 GMT
#8631
On November 05 2012 08:39 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 08:38 BombaySensei wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:37 monkybone wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:34 andaylin wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:34 Tsubbi wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:32 Dodgin wrote:
suddenly first person view?

if they have it set up to stream the player PC's why the hell haven't we had this feature on a separate stream like previous MLG's?


guess it was planned but with the disaster that was own3d they had to cut it, was sooo looking forward to seeing fp view of flash, rain and life though

Apollo showed Flash's FPOV for a few seconds, it was literally the cleanest play I have ever seen.



pffffffft

get off his dick already

+ Show Spoiler +
just kidding, don't ban me

But it's so hard


What is?

Getting off
EE-God, our Dono and Savior (also our sensei)
nunez
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway4003 Posts
November 04 2012 23:40 GMT
#8632
On November 05 2012 08:39 IPA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 08:24 Sepi wrote:
Oh... ZvZ what a suprise.... not.

Would have loved to see the god in finals, anyhow he did GREAT.

Guess im going to sleep... ZvZ is always ZvZ even if its great players. Imbafestors against imbafestors.

GL to leenock!

Cry yourself to sleep.

his dream will be a fungal, chained over and over until he wakes up the next morning.
conspired against by a confederacy of dunces.
Going4Gold
Profile Joined August 2012
United Kingdom67 Posts
November 04 2012 23:41 GMT
#8633
On November 05 2012 08:36 Laryleprakon wrote:
There are a lot of people watching a ZvZ final ^_^


Yeah, 27,000 less than the TvZ semi-final.
Daogin
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada2308 Posts
November 04 2012 23:41 GMT
#8634
On November 05 2012 08:39 Brett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 08:38 Maloreon wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:36 Brett wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:28 Maloreon wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:23 StarStruck wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:21 Maloreon wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:21 StarStruck wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:19 Maloreon wrote:
I have always loved Leenock and expect him to win... I wonder if Life's head will be in the clouds though having just killed god, and his hero.... he's probably just so happy to have knocked him out of the tournament and established himself as a bonjwa....


you still be going?

Different games bud and drop the bonjwa talk.

-_-


lol its a joke, you mad? People need to chill out.


Like the other guy I just addressed maybe make it more obvious because I've seen a lot of boneheaded comments especially coming from your direction but whatever floats your boat.


I'll try to make my humor more obvious for people without any sense of humor. I try sometimes, but its hard to help out people who won't help themselves (read my other posts I'm generally joke posting unless I'm hushing insane fanboys of all kinds).


You're typing, pal. People can't hear your tone or see your facial expressions. Maybe we have a sense of humour, but you're just shit at telling 'jokes'?


LOL someone saying the word bonjwa makes you that mad.... WOW.

Typical 10 year old response. Someone posts at you = Mad. Get out of here, kid.


Obvious troll is obvious >.>
Leenoctopus <3, master of foreign events.
Tsubbi
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany7997 Posts
November 04 2012 23:41 GMT
#8635
leenock still doing 10 overlord no extractor trick
andaylin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States10830 Posts
November 04 2012 23:41 GMT
#8636
On November 05 2012 08:40 babylon wrote:
I want to see at least one goofy series out of this.

Yes please, at least make this ZvZ slightly interesting.
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
Hryul
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Austria2609 Posts
November 04 2012 23:41 GMT
#8637
leenock the flash of Zerg?
Countdown to victory: 1 200!
Account252508
Profile Joined February 2012
3454 Posts
November 04 2012 23:42 GMT
#8638
--- Nuked ---
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
November 04 2012 23:42 GMT
#8639
On November 05 2012 08:41 Hryul wrote:
leenock the flash of Zerg?


Flash the Leenock of terran.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Maloreon
Profile Joined May 2012
United States911 Posts
November 04 2012 23:42 GMT
#8640
On November 05 2012 08:39 Brett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 08:38 Maloreon wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:36 Brett wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:28 Maloreon wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:23 StarStruck wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:21 Maloreon wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:21 StarStruck wrote:
On November 05 2012 08:19 Maloreon wrote:
I have always loved Leenock and expect him to win... I wonder if Life's head will be in the clouds though having just killed god, and his hero.... he's probably just so happy to have knocked him out of the tournament and established himself as a bonjwa....


you still be going?

Different games bud and drop the bonjwa talk.

-_-


lol its a joke, you mad? People need to chill out.


Like the other guy I just addressed maybe make it more obvious because I've seen a lot of boneheaded comments especially coming from your direction but whatever floats your boat.


I'll try to make my humor more obvious for people without any sense of humor. I try sometimes, but its hard to help out people who won't help themselves (read my other posts I'm generally joke posting unless I'm hushing insane fanboys of all kinds).

You're typing, pal. People can't hear your tone or see your facial expressions. Maybe we have a sense of humour, but you're just shit at telling 'jokes'?


LOL someone saying the word bonjwa makes you that mad.... WOW.

Typical 10 year old response. Someone posts at you = Mad. Get out of here, kid.


Projecting much? I'm not dealing with you guys that get that mad over one word.
Leenock, Gumiho, Life, Flash, Parting, Scarlett
Prev 1 430 431 432 433 434 506 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 430
ProTech170
UpATreeSC 118
BRAT_OK 106
Railgan 49
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1913
Shuttle 500
Dewaltoss 139
Trap 33
Bale 23
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
XaKoH 597
420jenkins422
Counter-Strike
fl0m4098
Fnx 678
kRYSTAL_29
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3654
Liquid`Hasu526
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2066
summit1g1450
FrodaN962
B2W.Neo413
Livibee194
C9.Mang0146
TKL 102
QueenE77
ToD71
RotterdaM58
Mew2King34
JuggernautJason18
PPMD2
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV234
BasetradeTV155
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3016
• TFBlade837
Other Games
• Shiphtur1369
• imaqtpie744
• WagamamaTV338
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 54m
Patches Events
20h 54m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.