• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:52
CEST 04:52
KST 11:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7851 users

[Code S] RO32 Group C 2012 GSL Season 5 - Page 61

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 70 Next
ZerglingTwins
Profile Joined October 2012
United States850 Posts
October 31 2012 13:42 GMT
#1201
On October 31 2012 22:39 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2012 22:38 ZerglingTwins wrote:
Hero is good, but he's not Rain-like good. So he fell, no surprise.

soulkey doesn't appear quite life-good either ;p


Agreed, very disappointed with Soulkey's play today. I think coaches will have some words with him after he went back to the team house.


Searching for my twin ling brother.
Zane
Profile Joined January 2011
Romania3916 Posts
October 31 2012 13:42 GMT
#1202
On October 31 2012 22:40 LimitSEA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2012 22:36 andaylin wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:35 dcemuser wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:32 plasmidghost wrote:
There is an unbelievable amount of balance whine tonight, like, some of the worst I've seen in over a year.
Anyways, gogo Soulkey!


Hero is very popular and on Liquid, so it isn't entirely unexpected, but yeah, this is pretty bad.

Most people are just fed up with zerg imo. I mean, I think everyone is lol.

I think it should be more ZvP than zerg on it's own. Or infestors. But I think ZvP is the real crux of the problem right now. Just a terrible match up all around.

Is ZvT that much better right now? Not really imo.
Valkyrian
Profile Joined September 2012
Scotland11 Posts
October 31 2012 13:43 GMT
#1203
On October 31 2012 22:40 dcemuser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2012 22:36 Fleuria wrote:
get to infestor broodlord corruptor, no chance of winning. gg patchzergs


More classic misuse of the term patchzerg.

Tell me, when did they patch Infestors, Broodlords, or Corruptors again?


The way protoss used to beat that was with a variety of all ins which are so much harder to pull cause overlord speed so yeah patch did affect this matchup your probably some shitter who has no idea about the game.

User was banned for this post.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
October 31 2012 13:43 GMT
#1204
On October 31 2012 22:42 Zane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2012 22:40 LimitSEA wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:36 andaylin wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:35 dcemuser wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:32 plasmidghost wrote:
There is an unbelievable amount of balance whine tonight, like, some of the worst I've seen in over a year.
Anyways, gogo Soulkey!


Hero is very popular and on Liquid, so it isn't entirely unexpected, but yeah, this is pretty bad.

Most people are just fed up with zerg imo. I mean, I think everyone is lol.

I think it should be more ZvP than zerg on it's own. Or infestors. But I think ZvP is the real crux of the problem right now. Just a terrible match up all around.

Is ZvT that much better right now? Not really imo.

Let's make everything into TvT save ESPORTS today.
Glorious SEA doto
Sc2Null
Profile Joined April 2011
United States3754 Posts
October 31 2012 13:43 GMT
#1205
On October 31 2012 22:42 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2012 22:40 dcemuser wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:36 Fleuria wrote:
get to infestor broodlord corruptor, no chance of winning. gg patchzergs


More classic misuse of the term patchzerg.

Tell me, when did they patch Infestors, Broodlords, or Corruptors again?

Let's be honest they're all patchzergs, they only win because of the reaper nerf you see guys zergs are 100% reliant on patches.
Protoss all rely on patches as well I mean they nerfed 1 supply roaches then suddenly protoss was fine they all relied on that patch so many fucking patch players.


Not sure if I should applaud or criticize x.x
The great Spaghetti vs Screwdriver debacle of June '12" - Porcelina
X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
October 31 2012 13:43 GMT
#1206
welp, tomorrow is going to be an elephatapede it seems, if rain falls out it will be a bigger upset than taeja falling out. part of me is hoping rain falls out to see how the reaction on LR threads will be lol.......... but predicting rain 4-0, hyun 4-2
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
Sc2Null
Profile Joined April 2011
United States3754 Posts
October 31 2012 13:44 GMT
#1207
On October 31 2012 22:42 Zane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2012 22:40 LimitSEA wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:36 andaylin wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:35 dcemuser wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:32 plasmidghost wrote:
There is an unbelievable amount of balance whine tonight, like, some of the worst I've seen in over a year.
Anyways, gogo Soulkey!


Hero is very popular and on Liquid, so it isn't entirely unexpected, but yeah, this is pretty bad.

Most people are just fed up with zerg imo. I mean, I think everyone is lol.

I think it should be more ZvP than zerg on it's own. Or infestors. But I think ZvP is the real crux of the problem right now. Just a terrible match up all around.

Is ZvT that much better right now? Not really imo.


I like playing ZvT...ZvP is immortal-sentry or vortex..take your pick
The great Spaghetti vs Screwdriver debacle of June '12" - Porcelina
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-31 13:44:34
October 31 2012 13:44 GMT
#1208
On October 31 2012 22:43 Sc2Null wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2012 22:42 Fusilero wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:40 dcemuser wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:36 Fleuria wrote:
get to infestor broodlord corruptor, no chance of winning. gg patchzergs


More classic misuse of the term patchzerg.

Tell me, when did they patch Infestors, Broodlords, or Corruptors again?

Let's be honest they're all patchzergs, they only win because of the reaper nerf you see guys zergs are 100% reliant on patches.
Protoss all rely on patches as well I mean they nerfed 1 supply roaches then suddenly protoss was fine they all relied on that patch so many fucking patch players.


Not sure if I should applaud or criticize x.x

Patchzerg is such a retarded term I can't help but mock it whenever it is used.

On October 31 2012 22:43 X3GoldDot wrote:
welp, tomorrow is going to be an elephatapede it seems, if rain falls out it will be a bigger upset than taeja falling out. part of me is hoping rain falls out to see how the reaction on LR threads will be lol.......... but predicting rain 4-0, hyun 4-2

Semi final curse too stronk for rain.
Glorious SEA doto
NicksonReyes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Philippines4431 Posts
October 31 2012 13:44 GMT
#1209
Imo this is just Soulkey proving he's worthy of the seed. Not really expecting him to drop in Ro32. That was really close though.
"Start yo" -FlaSh
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-31 13:45:41
October 31 2012 13:44 GMT
#1210
On October 31 2012 22:43 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2012 22:42 Zane wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:40 LimitSEA wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:36 andaylin wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:35 dcemuser wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:32 plasmidghost wrote:
There is an unbelievable amount of balance whine tonight, like, some of the worst I've seen in over a year.
Anyways, gogo Soulkey!


Hero is very popular and on Liquid, so it isn't entirely unexpected, but yeah, this is pretty bad.

Most people are just fed up with zerg imo. I mean, I think everyone is lol.

I think it should be more ZvP than zerg on it's own. Or infestors. But I think ZvP is the real crux of the problem right now. Just a terrible match up all around.

Is ZvT that much better right now? Not really imo.

Let's make everything into TvT save ESPORTS today.

my predictions, they didn't work out T_T

On October 29 2012 09:48 opterown wrote:
(T)TaeJa (T)Polt
(T)Hack (T)Happy
(T)Maru + ??
(T)YoDa (T)GuMiho
(T)Mvp (T)Bbyong
(T)MarineKing + ??
(T)Bogus (T)KeeN
(T)BaBy (T)Ryung

to advance
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
October 31 2012 13:44 GMT
#1211
On October 31 2012 22:43 Valkyrian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2012 22:40 dcemuser wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:36 Fleuria wrote:
get to infestor broodlord corruptor, no chance of winning. gg patchzergs


More classic misuse of the term patchzerg.

Tell me, when did they patch Infestors, Broodlords, or Corruptors again?


The way protoss used to beat that was with a variety of all ins which are so much harder to pull cause overlord speed so yeah patch did affect this matchup your probably some shitter who has no idea about the game.


and you are some shitter (what) that registered on TL to balance whine
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
tomatriedes
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
New Zealand5356 Posts
October 31 2012 13:44 GMT
#1212
On October 31 2012 22:35 habeck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2012 22:33 InoyouS2 wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:31 Darkhoarse wrote:
That was ridiculous. If a protoss proxy two gates he can never recover no matter what if it fails. If a zerg six pools he just transitions out without doing any damage...


Well, to be honest it screwed up HerO's build quite a bit, but yeah, the other two races have it sooooo tough against Zerg nowadays.


well i dont think that 6pool failed, everything went quite good for SOULkey


That's the problem- a zerg can 6 pool, throw away all their lings without killing a single worker and still end up economically ahead.
-Celestial-
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom3867 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-31 13:45:46
October 31 2012 13:44 GMT
#1213
On October 31 2012 22:43 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2012 22:42 Zane wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:40 LimitSEA wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:36 andaylin wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:35 dcemuser wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:32 plasmidghost wrote:
There is an unbelievable amount of balance whine tonight, like, some of the worst I've seen in over a year.
Anyways, gogo Soulkey!


Hero is very popular and on Liquid, so it isn't entirely unexpected, but yeah, this is pretty bad.

Most people are just fed up with zerg imo. I mean, I think everyone is lol.

I think it should be more ZvP than zerg on it's own. Or infestors. But I think ZvP is the real crux of the problem right now. Just a terrible match up all around.

Is ZvT that much better right now? Not really imo.

Let's make everything into TvT save ESPORTS today.


God I hope not...I wouldn't make it through most games without falling asleep.


Rain to crush heads tomorrow. So naturally talented at SC2.
"Protoss simultaneously feels unbeatably strong and unwinnably weak." - kcdc
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
October 31 2012 13:45 GMT
#1214
On October 31 2012 22:42 Zane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2012 22:40 LimitSEA wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:36 andaylin wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:35 dcemuser wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:32 plasmidghost wrote:
There is an unbelievable amount of balance whine tonight, like, some of the worst I've seen in over a year.
Anyways, gogo Soulkey!


Hero is very popular and on Liquid, so it isn't entirely unexpected, but yeah, this is pretty bad.

Most people are just fed up with zerg imo. I mean, I think everyone is lol.

I think it should be more ZvP than zerg on it's own. Or infestors. But I think ZvP is the real crux of the problem right now. Just a terrible match up all around.

Is ZvT that much better right now? Not really imo.

I'd say so, yes. Not by a lot, but there's at least a lot more variety in the match up. Lair-tech swarm style has become a lot more popular thanks to DRG/Life, and that's honestly the most entertaining thing to watch in SC2 for me.
Long live the King of Wings
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-31 13:46:08
October 31 2012 13:45 GMT
#1215
On October 31 2012 22:44 Sc2Null wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2012 22:42 Zane wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:40 LimitSEA wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:36 andaylin wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:35 dcemuser wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:32 plasmidghost wrote:
There is an unbelievable amount of balance whine tonight, like, some of the worst I've seen in over a year.
Anyways, gogo Soulkey!


Hero is very popular and on Liquid, so it isn't entirely unexpected, but yeah, this is pretty bad.

Most people are just fed up with zerg imo. I mean, I think everyone is lol.

I think it should be more ZvP than zerg on it's own. Or infestors. But I think ZvP is the real crux of the problem right now. Just a terrible match up all around.

Is ZvT that much better right now? Not really imo.


I like playing ZvT...ZvP is immortal-sentry or vortex..take your pick


these days you don't even see vortex to be honest, mothership always get neuraled or zerg splits their army so it does nothing.

It's either carriers into die because they fungal your interceptors until you run out of money or immortal all in
Zane
Profile Joined January 2011
Romania3916 Posts
October 31 2012 13:45 GMT
#1216
On October 31 2012 22:44 Lightspeaker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2012 22:43 Fusilero wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:42 Zane wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:40 LimitSEA wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:36 andaylin wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:35 dcemuser wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:32 plasmidghost wrote:
There is an unbelievable amount of balance whine tonight, like, some of the worst I've seen in over a year.
Anyways, gogo Soulkey!


Hero is very popular and on Liquid, so it isn't entirely unexpected, but yeah, this is pretty bad.

Most people are just fed up with zerg imo. I mean, I think everyone is lol.

I think it should be more ZvP than zerg on it's own. Or infestors. But I think ZvP is the real crux of the problem right now. Just a terrible match up all around.

Is ZvT that much better right now? Not really imo.

Let's make everything into TvT save ESPORTS today.


God I hope not...I wouldn't make it through most games without falling asleep.

Good thing we got all this ZvP to keep us awake.
dcemuser
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3248 Posts
October 31 2012 13:45 GMT
#1217
On October 31 2012 22:43 Valkyrian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2012 22:40 dcemuser wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:36 Fleuria wrote:
get to infestor broodlord corruptor, no chance of winning. gg patchzergs


More classic misuse of the term patchzerg.

Tell me, when did they patch Infestors, Broodlords, or Corruptors again?


The way protoss used to beat that was with a variety of all ins which are so much harder to pull cause overlord speed so yeah patch did affect this matchup your probably some shitter who has no idea about the game.


The third game had little to do with the queen buff or the overlord speed buff yet people are still qqing about "patchzergs".

There are games of PvZ that are affected by the patch, some more than others, but that one wasn't one of them.
Valkyrian
Profile Joined September 2012
Scotland11 Posts
October 31 2012 13:46 GMT
#1218
On October 31 2012 22:44 X3GoldDot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2012 22:43 Valkyrian wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:40 dcemuser wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:36 Fleuria wrote:
get to infestor broodlord corruptor, no chance of winning. gg patchzergs


More classic misuse of the term patchzerg.

Tell me, when did they patch Infestors, Broodlords, or Corruptors again?


The way protoss used to beat that was with a variety of all ins which are so much harder to pull cause overlord speed so yeah patch did affect this matchup your probably some shitter who has no idea about the game.


and you are some shitter (what) that registered on TL to balance whine


Come at me shitter ill destory you.
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
October 31 2012 13:46 GMT
#1219
On October 31 2012 22:44 Sc2Null wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2012 22:42 Zane wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:40 LimitSEA wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:36 andaylin wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:35 dcemuser wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:32 plasmidghost wrote:
There is an unbelievable amount of balance whine tonight, like, some of the worst I've seen in over a year.
Anyways, gogo Soulkey!


Hero is very popular and on Liquid, so it isn't entirely unexpected, but yeah, this is pretty bad.

Most people are just fed up with zerg imo. I mean, I think everyone is lol.

I think it should be more ZvP than zerg on it's own. Or infestors. But I think ZvP is the real crux of the problem right now. Just a terrible match up all around.

Is ZvT that much better right now? Not really imo.


I like playing ZvT...ZvP is immortal-sentry or vortex..take your pick


I actually haven't seen a game winning vortex in GSL for quite some time. zergs have gotten really good at either neural, rush the MS with corrupters or just have a good enough spread that vortex doesn't do much.
Cuce
Profile Joined March 2011
Turkey1127 Posts
October 31 2012 13:47 GMT
#1220
On October 31 2012 22:37 LimitSEA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2012 22:34 liberate71 wrote:
On October 31 2012 22:33 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Lol when I first opened this thread I was on a page that was joking about the seeds this season being no better than foreigners xD I guess Soulkey's seed is closer to naniwa than the standard foreigner ones


As in he's made himself easy to dislike?

All he's really done is play zerg and beat a Liquid player in ZvP. The state of the match up can't really be his fault, can it? He played well against Maru, and I won't put his victory against HerO exclusively to balance, though it played it's role for sure.



well people are not hating on soulkey. they whine about pvz.
64K RAM SYSTEM 38911 BASIC BYTES FREE
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 70 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 130
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1953
GuemChi 1486
Artosis 660
910 80
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
Bale 20
Terrorterran 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm190
febbydoto19
Counter-Strike
taco 585
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox530
Other Games
summit1g8096
Doublelift1925
JimRising 590
C9.Mang0362
Day[9].tv323
PiGStarcraft248
Maynarde114
WinterStarcraft46
CosmosSc2 18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1015
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv323
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 8m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
8h 8m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
21h 8m
Patches Events
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.