On October 16 2012 15:24 opterown wrote:
btw, gnn is 5:10pm kst sorry!
btw, gnn is 5:10pm kst sorry!
Cant wait to see angela Kim!
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
gengka
Malaysia461 Posts
On October 16 2012 15:24 opterown wrote: btw, gnn is 5:10pm kst sorry! Cant wait to see angela Kim! | ||
|
PVJ
Hungary5221 Posts
| ||
|
X3GoldDot
Malaysia3840 Posts
| ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
On October 16 2012 15:52 PVJ wrote: I just hope Bbyong wins. He is one of the more impressing youngsters from kespa, unlike acacia and that horrible protoss with the afrohair. Paralyze?!?! I thought everyone loved Afrotoss T_T | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
wonder if they will ask nestea about code b lol | ||
|
PVJ
Hungary5221 Posts
On October 16 2012 16:01 lichter wrote: Show nested quote + On October 16 2012 15:52 PVJ wrote: I just hope Bbyong wins. He is one of the more impressing youngsters from kespa, unlike acacia and that horrible protoss with the afrohair. Paralyze?!?! I thought everyone loved Afrotoss T_T Oh yeah, that's his name! I didn't have my morning coffee yet, so it didn't come to mind, thanks. I like the guy but whenever I saw him in proleague or WCG quali he was horrible. | ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
On October 16 2012 16:21 PVJ wrote: Show nested quote + On October 16 2012 16:01 lichter wrote: On October 16 2012 15:52 PVJ wrote: I just hope Bbyong wins. He is one of the more impressing youngsters from kespa, unlike acacia and that horrible protoss with the afrohair. Paralyze?!?! I thought everyone loved Afrotoss T_T Oh yeah, that's his name! I didn't have my morning coffee yet, so it didn't come to mind, thanks. I like the guy but whenever I saw him in proleague or WCG quali he was horrible. Paralyze wasn't so bad, I think he was better than Acacia, whose games always made me laugh Also who can possibly hate on that afro, he and Slayers.Coca can have a moppy curly hair battle some day | ||
|
JJH777
United States4420 Posts
On October 16 2012 16:06 opterown wrote: hmm how come gnn isn't on calendar? lol i swear i submitted it ages ago wonder if they will ask nestea about code b lol Nestea is going to be on it? | ||
|
Saiwa
Germany789 Posts
On October 16 2012 15:34 Walitgon wrote: Except for the first game. Well, one Match with a PvZ is okay ... i just saw too many of those. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On October 16 2012 16:35 JJH777 wrote: Show nested quote + On October 16 2012 16:06 opterown wrote: hmm how come gnn isn't on calendar? lol i swear i submitted it ages ago wonder if they will ask nestea about code b lol Nestea is going to be on it? He's this week's guest on the esports personality segment. just like MKP last week | ||
|
Yello
Germany7411 Posts
On October 16 2012 16:40 Shellshock1122 wrote: Show nested quote + On October 16 2012 16:35 JJH777 wrote: On October 16 2012 16:06 opterown wrote: hmm how come gnn isn't on calendar? lol i swear i submitted it ages ago wonder if they will ask nestea about code b lol Nestea is going to be on it? He's this week's guest on the esports personality segment. just like MKP last week Oh god. Could be really really sad. I hope I don't cry. And I hope Nestea won't retire yet. He can still make a comeback | ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
| ||
|
JJH777
United States4420 Posts
On October 16 2012 16:52 Yello wrote: Show nested quote + On October 16 2012 16:40 Shellshock1122 wrote: On October 16 2012 16:35 JJH777 wrote: On October 16 2012 16:06 opterown wrote: hmm how come gnn isn't on calendar? lol i swear i submitted it ages ago wonder if they will ask nestea about code b lol Nestea is going to be on it? He's this week's guest on the esports personality segment. just like MKP last week Oh god. Could be really really sad. I hope I don't cry. And I hope Nestea won't retire yet. He can still make a comeback He definitely won't retire. It was only 2 seasons ago that he got a top 8... | ||
|
bela
United States7 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
BathTubNZ
New Zealand2556 Posts
On October 16 2012 16:06 opterown wrote: hmm how come gnn isn't on calendar? lol i swear i submitted it ages ago wonder if they will ask nestea about code b lol Given how long ago MKP was filmed, I suspect it was filmed before his Code A game, but we will soon see. | ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
KiNGxXx
7928 Posts
![]() ![]() + Show Spoiler [2 more] + edit: yeah, outfit is a bit strange but legs!!! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Mini Hyuk firebathero hero ggaemo Sexy Liquid`Ret Mong [ Show more ] Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN2032 Grubby1711 fl0m1375 Beastyqt804 Mlord478 Hui .235 Livibee219 Liquid`VortiX178 ArmadaUGS126 KnowMe124 Mew2King61 Trikslyr38 ToD27 CosmosSc2 |
|
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|