• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:23
CEST 15:23
KST 22:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13362 users

[Code A] RO24 Day 1 2012 GSL Season 4 - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 30 31 32 Next All
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
October 16 2012 09:09 GMT
#81
On October 16 2012 18:06 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2012 18:00 HaXXspetten wrote:
if I Don't Need A Man isn't on to day I'll be very disappointed

Instead we get the worst Kpop song 2012!

how fitting


Could be worse.

Could have been Crayon Pop.
silent_owl
Profile Joined March 2011
Philippines3098 Posts
October 16 2012 09:10 GMT
#82
Hasn't even started and GOMStreamer has crashed on me already. Lol.
"If you know your enemy and yourself, you need not fear the results of a hundred battles." - Sun Tzu
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
October 16 2012 09:11 GMT
#83
On October 16 2012 18:09 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2012 18:06 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:00 HaXXspetten wrote:
if I Don't Need A Man isn't on to day I'll be very disappointed

Instead we get the worst Kpop song 2012!

how fitting


Could be worse.

Could have been Crayon Pop.

trollbait.jpg

I think I've seen one person who honestly thought that in KMD.


He got permbanned.
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
October 16 2012 09:12 GMT
#84
On October 16 2012 18:11 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2012 18:09 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:06 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:00 HaXXspetten wrote:
if I Don't Need A Man isn't on to day I'll be very disappointed

Instead we get the worst Kpop song 2012!

how fitting


Could be worse.

Could have been Crayon Pop.

trollbait.jpg

I think I've seen one person who honestly thought that in KMD.


He got permbanned.


Luckily this isn't KMD! :D
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
October 16 2012 09:14 GMT
#85
On October 16 2012 18:12 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2012 18:11 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:09 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:06 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:00 HaXXspetten wrote:
if I Don't Need A Man isn't on to day I'll be very disappointed

Instead we get the worst Kpop song 2012!

how fitting


Could be worse.

Could have been Crayon Pop.

trollbait.jpg

I think I've seen one person who honestly thought that in KMD.


He got permbanned.


Luckily this isn't KMD! :D

The GOM pre-game Kpop show is a subsidiary of KMD.Entertainment, so you're indirectly wrong
silent_owl
Profile Joined March 2011
Philippines3098 Posts
October 16 2012 09:16 GMT
#86
Hyun and Bbyong FIGHTING! A little hyped now.
"If you know your enemy and yourself, you need not fear the results of a hundred battles." - Sun Tzu
Otolia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
France5805 Posts
October 16 2012 09:16 GMT
#87
On October 16 2012 18:14 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2012 18:12 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:11 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:09 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:06 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:00 HaXXspetten wrote:
if I Don't Need A Man isn't on to day I'll be very disappointed

Instead we get the worst Kpop song 2012!

how fitting


Could be worse.

Could have been Crayon Pop.

trollbait.jpg

I think I've seen one person who honestly thought that in KMD.


He got permbanned.


Luckily this isn't KMD! :D

The GOM pre-game Kpop show is a subsidiary of KMD.Entertainment, so you're indirectly wrong

Weren't you playing GW2 anyway ?
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
October 16 2012 09:16 GMT
#88
Cross positions are faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
October 16 2012 09:16 GMT
#89
Gogo Hyun. Shouldn't really be an issue, Hyun's vP seems fairly decent these days.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
October 16 2012 09:17 GMT
#90
On October 16 2012 18:14 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2012 18:12 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:11 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:09 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:06 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:00 HaXXspetten wrote:
if I Don't Need A Man isn't on to day I'll be very disappointed

Instead we get the worst Kpop song 2012!

how fitting


Could be worse.

Could have been Crayon Pop.

trollbait.jpg

I think I've seen one person who honestly thought that in KMD.


He got permbanned.


Luckily this isn't KMD! :D

The GOM pre-game Kpop show is a subsidiary of KMD.Entertainment, so you're indirectly wrong


Who's the CEO of KMD.e? I'mma have to email some sponsors.
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
October 16 2012 09:18 GMT
#91
On October 16 2012 18:16 Otolia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2012 18:14 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:12 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:11 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:09 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:06 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:00 HaXXspetten wrote:
if I Don't Need A Man isn't on to day I'll be very disappointed

Instead we get the worst Kpop song 2012!

how fitting


Could be worse.

Could have been Crayon Pop.

trollbait.jpg

I think I've seen one person who honestly thought that in KMD.


He got permbanned.


Luckily this isn't KMD! :D

The GOM pre-game Kpop show is a subsidiary of KMD.Entertainment, so you're indirectly wrong

Weren't you playing GW2 anyway ?

eh? well... yes but what does that have to with anything? o.O

On October 16 2012 18:17 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2012 18:14 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:12 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:11 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:09 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:06 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:00 HaXXspetten wrote:
if I Don't Need A Man isn't on to day I'll be very disappointed

Instead we get the worst Kpop song 2012!

how fitting


Could be worse.

Could have been Crayon Pop.

trollbait.jpg

I think I've seen one person who honestly thought that in KMD.


He got permbanned.


Luckily this isn't KMD! :D

The GOM pre-game Kpop show is a subsidiary of KMD.Entertainment, so you're indirectly wrong


Who's the CEO of KMD.e? I'mma have to email some sponsors.

evidentially Incontrol :D
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
October 16 2012 09:18 GMT
#92
Why didn't Hyun try to block the nexus at all with his drone?
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Inzan1ty
Profile Joined September 2012
1163 Posts
October 16 2012 09:19 GMT
#93
aLive underestimated again, he took out MC who isnt exactly worse than Creator by any means.

Vampire 0-2 HyuN
Hack 0-2 Squirtle
Bbyong 2-1 Heart
aLive 2-1 Creator

gogo aLive !!
RIP Seung Hyun 'Space' Park † 6/5/2013 - Undead hero and eSports rolemodel
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
October 16 2012 09:19 GMT
#94
On October 16 2012 18:18 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2012 18:16 Otolia wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:14 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:12 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:11 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:09 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:06 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:00 HaXXspetten wrote:
if I Don't Need A Man isn't on to day I'll be very disappointed

Instead we get the worst Kpop song 2012!

how fitting


Could be worse.

Could have been Crayon Pop.

trollbait.jpg

I think I've seen one person who honestly thought that in KMD.


He got permbanned.


Luckily this isn't KMD! :D

The GOM pre-game Kpop show is a subsidiary of KMD.Entertainment, so you're indirectly wrong

Weren't you playing GW2 anyway ?

eh? well... yes but what does that have to with anything? o.O

Show nested quote +
On October 16 2012 18:17 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:14 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:12 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:11 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:09 Fragile51 wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:06 HaXXspetten wrote:
On October 16 2012 18:00 HaXXspetten wrote:
if I Don't Need A Man isn't on to day I'll be very disappointed

Instead we get the worst Kpop song 2012!

how fitting


Could be worse.

Could have been Crayon Pop.

trollbait.jpg

I think I've seen one person who honestly thought that in KMD.


He got permbanned.


Luckily this isn't KMD! :D

The GOM pre-game Kpop show is a subsidiary of KMD.Entertainment, so you're indirectly wrong


Who's the CEO of KMD.e? I'mma have to email some sponsors.

evidentially Incontrol :D


You could say that he's...
Incontrol of KMD?

+ Show Spoiler +
huehuehue


Anyhoo, game start yet?
keeperton
Profile Joined December 2010
United States233 Posts
October 16 2012 09:20 GMT
#95
Damn, I missed GNN and Legend of the Swarm. :<

Oh well, go Hyun!
Savant.GL
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany502 Posts
October 16 2012 09:20 GMT
#96
Hyun Fighting!

Vampire plays a kind of weird style but I still think Hyun has it
Savant
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33705 Posts
October 16 2012 09:21 GMT
#97
The King of Fighters demands Code S >:0
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
October 16 2012 09:23 GMT
#98
...

the saddest part about that is that it was totally expected
Scarlett`
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)2440 Posts
October 16 2012 09:23 GMT
#99
wut
Progamer
simmeh
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada2511 Posts
October 16 2012 09:23 GMT
#100
wow forcefield fail
byah!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 30 31 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 225
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko361
SHIN 225
ProTech145
CosmosSc2 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41521
Bisu 2509
Hyuk 1811
Shuttle 1716
EffOrt 468
Soma 440
Mini 414
Larva 396
ZerO 323
firebathero 224
[ Show more ]
Last 116
hero 101
Zeus 63
Pusan 54
Sexy 49
Trap 47
Hyun 47
Killer 46
Bale 44
Hm[arnc] 33
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 25
PianO 24
zelot 24
sorry 16
Noble 15
yabsab 11
JulyZerg 10
Rock 7
Icarus 6
Sacsri 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5461
qojqva1419
Dendi1000
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1016
crisheroes824
Liquid`Hasu200
Other Games
gofns40541
singsing2543
B2W.Neo1194
DeMusliM250
Livibee194
Liquid`VortiX107
Mew2King88
ArmadaUGS74
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7635
League of Legends
• Jankos1818
Other Games
• WagamamaTV227
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 37m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 37m
INu's Battles
22h 37m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.