• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:53
CEST 02:53
KST 09:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9592 users

[WCS EU] Finals Day 1 - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 299 Next
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
September 15 2012 06:22 GMT
#121
getting some shuteye and waking up early, see you in the morning boys!
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
PresenceSc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4032 Posts
September 15 2012 06:28 GMT
#122
[image loading]
NightEnD FIGHTINNNGGGGGGGGG
Stephano//HerO//TaeJa//Squirtle//Bomber
Endrew
Profile Joined February 2011
Poland73 Posts
September 15 2012 06:38 GMT
#123
Hopefully Nerchio takes this
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-15 07:05:33
September 15 2012 06:58 GMT
#124
On September 15 2012 10:23 WindWolf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2012 06:41 ChuCky.Ca wrote:

That'll be nice!
"Are you really going to miss it?"

Live - Unfortunally I will. And I will not be able to watch the stream all day

Edit: http://www.dreamhack.se/dhs12/2012/03/28/dreamhack-och-stockholm-globe-arenas-inleder-strategiskt-samarbete/
And next year, we might get something even bigger as Tele2 Arena opens (The new name for Stockholmsarenan). Capacity: 30k for soccer, 40k for concerts.



Got about 2 minutes in, heard about the contest, I'm not gonna let your opinions bias me, I REALLY want some coaching (especially from Rotti, but I'll certainly take some Mr. Bitter coaching as well).

So lets do this shit.

Krass vs Bly:

A team Acer national champ zerg vs a middle of the pack German terran? Sorry Krass, I don't mean to be crass nor do I mean to be mean to Krass, but Bly 2-0's this one. Bly wins.

Mana vs Demuslim? Mana's best matchup and he's been rocking against terrans in Korea and europe is his wheelhouse? Mana 2-0's Demuslim. Mana wins.

Vortix vs Noctimus. I'm basing this one on the interview mostly, either noctimus is actually playing this one casual or he is playing mind games. My guess is the latter, but Vortix is too good. 2-1 Vortix, Vortix wins.

SortOf vs Nerchio... well fuck. That's a match and a half eh boys? Shit. Well I may not be the most original guy on the planet, but unless it's TSL3 betting originally doesn't get you places and my PvT is so bad I need this. Get there Nerchio, get there. Nerchio wins 2-1.

Slivko vs Grubby See this is the point where I'm glad I didn't listen to you guys, even though you're more knowledgable of the scene than I, I've got the drunk instinct, which I dunno if you have right now. Here's the thing, Slivko is good, really good. Hmm... gosh this is a close one too... arg what to pick!? Okay, grubby beat Ret in his final, and I love that brilliant sonofabeech. Lets go Grubby wins 2-1.

Ret vs Jeal : lol. Ret 2-0, NEXT.

White-Ra vs Orly. Fuck it, time to vote with my heart. Orly? No wai. White-Ra wins 2-0.

Babyknight vs Seiplo eh? Both are super underrated, super cool dudes I can see that even as a Canadian who doesn't get much insight to the Korean scene. I can't help but remember that Seiplo beat Sase though to get there, so I've gotta give him the nod here. Seiplo wins 2-1.

Ziktomini vs Darkforce... I feel like there's no right answer here. Ziktomini is the WCS UK champ, but Darkforce is SO consistent. Lets consult TLPD. Wow... that didn't help much. All I can say for certain is Ziktomini's ZvZ has improved significantly lately. Gotta go for the more experienced player here though, Darkforce wins 2-1.

Lucifron vs Happy...

...

How the hell can you predict this!? They're both SO GOOD, different styles, both not doing super hot right now. I'm gonna go watch your guy's vid to get some advice here... actually na, I'll fall asleep watching it imediately after this. Lucifron wins 2-1... I hope... God I have a bad feeling about that one, but a few months ago he thrashed Thorzain just after Thorzain beat Polt at Dreamhack winter. WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN!? God this is just such a sick tourney.

Socke 2-0s eel. Lol.

Titan 2-0s titan, double lol.

Fuck it. I haven't predicted a real upset yet, and Dayshi beat my boy HuK in the last TSL4 qualifier if I recall. So lets say Dayshi wins 2-1. I'd be surprised, but stranger things have happened.

Stephano vs Hasuobs... I don't believe in curses. I don't believe in curses... I don't... Arg but Hasuobs is GOOD. As a HuK fan I KNOW THIS. With that said, Stephano is beyond good. Stephano wins this one.

Thorzain vs Nightend eh? TLPD time again, gotta see what Nightend's up to lately in PvT.

OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!? Talk about a good time to check! I mean, I love you Thorzain, and T-Funk's TvP is perhaps the best in europe... But you've gotta bet on a hotstreak like that, and it's kind of an upset. I hope I'm wrong here but I gotta say Nightend wins 2-1. Drunkeness don't fail me now! Sure Thorzain beat Naniwa who was still playing well at WCS Sweden, maybe their own history was a part of that thought. Yeah I gotta go for the upset and say Nightend wins here. 9 of his last 10 PvTs are wins? Including 3-0ing Puma? Wait... what's that in there though. He hasn't beat Thorzain in six months? Damnit... Whatever. EG curse fighting. I'll stick with Nightend winning 2-1.

Lowely vs DJRecco? It's an ugly planet, a BUG planet. But you know what? In this case Jhonny Recco is the bugs! So is lowely but I gotta bet on the scott. DJ Recco wins 2-1

Top Six (in no order, if that's cool).

Nerchio
Socke
Stephano
Thorzain
Titan
SortOf

Get there....


Okay, time to pass out to the melodious sound of Bitterdam. See you tomorrow gents.

Edit: TOP THREE. Oh thats greasy.

Okay, lets go for the easy pick, Stephano. Then I'm gonna have to say Mana. I didn't say him before, but that is just the awesome power of the edit button. You know what's cool? Bi-polar puns. I don't have any, but I'm gonna pick nerchio anyway. 2 Poles, (pollocks? What's the correct terminology?) 1 French prodigy.

So yes, Mana, Nerchio, and Stephano.

Edit: I guess I also quoted the wrong video. But bitterdamn knows I only have eyes for them.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
September 15 2012 07:43 GMT
#125
[image loading]

HYPEE
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-15 08:27:06
September 15 2012 08:16 GMT
#126
Was just about to grab the camera and go, only to find out my mom apparantly stole it without a word for the weekend ;_;


guess we're going phone cam or just ignore pics and try to have a good time then (although I guess some of my friends might be the photographer instead)

edit: anyways I'll be off then, hype <3
Seporo
Profile Joined July 2012
France61 Posts
September 15 2012 08:22 GMT
#127
Dat caster line up <3
SPQR
XaCez
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden6991 Posts
September 15 2012 08:22 GMT
#128
On September 15 2012 17:16 HaXXspetten wrote:
Was just about to grab the camera and go, only to find out my mom apparantly stole it without a word for the weekend ;_;


guess we're going phone cam or just ignore pics and try to have a good time then (although I guess some of my friends might be the photographer instead)

Just do not forget the potato salad.

On-topic: I hope that we will actually have player cams this tournament.
People get too easily offended by people getting too easily offended by the word rape.
Rain.100
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany946 Posts
September 15 2012 08:34 GMT
#129
tasteless artosis apollo kaelaris
best players in europe
amazing stage
nothing to do this weekend

this will be sooo great
I have to return some videotapes. Maru and MarineLorD <3
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
September 15 2012 08:44 GMT
#130
Demuslim and Stephano checked in like 40 minutes ago. That can't be optimal. ..or maybe you cheat the jetlag by not giving it time to take effect. Hmm..

And Ret walked around like a zombie asking for the pancakes. He will be dangerous in the bracket if he found them.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Jiddra
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2685 Posts
September 15 2012 08:47 GMT
#131
First real SC2 tourney I have been able to follow live for a while, really hope they fill up the place and that the players perform well this weekend.
I am not young enough to know everything.
Kenpark
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany2350 Posts
September 15 2012 08:47 GMT
#132
My bets, that I made stoned last night for the 1st round :-)

Sortof @2.6 Nerchio is great, but he seemed a little scared of his bracket. Sortof and Vortix both have more of a shot vs him than the odds suggest.

Babyknight @1.85 I just think that BabyK is way underrated and that he is the fav here.

Hasuobs +1,5 @2.2 Stephano arrives only 2 hours before matches he stated via twitter. For him its just another tourny. I think Hasu is in good shape and will be very well prepared. I think he can def take a map here.

Nightend @2.35 Thorzain with some poor perfomances lately. I think he was ill for a long time. I remember Nightend solid in pvt. Odds seem off to me, cause Thorzain is such a big name. Nightend underrated.

Darkforce @1.6 Ziktomini seems like a one trick pony with his only good perfomace coming at wcs uk. Darkforce stated in his vblog that he is confident and never lost to him on ladder.

What do you think ? I usually lose on sc2 so I hope this time will be different.
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
September 15 2012 08:55 GMT
#133
I don't think that you will go + on those bets, but I agree that 2.35 is a bit too high. I would take that even though I think Thorzain will win.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
SyDe
Profile Joined January 2011
France355 Posts
September 15 2012 08:59 GMT
#134
Stephano fighting ~!!

The venue looks awesome T~T

Life :(
Leru
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Romania257 Posts
September 15 2012 08:59 GMT
#135
I always love when the most arrogant players get slapped down to earth :D Hope it will happen this time as well .
Less e$ports, more fun
fds
Profile Joined February 2011
Slovenia258 Posts
September 15 2012 09:19 GMT
#136
Let's see if Stephano can beat EG curse!
TigerKarl
Profile Joined November 2010
1757 Posts
September 15 2012 09:21 GMT
#137
pumped for this tournament, haven't had that feeling for months
Psyclon
Profile Joined July 2010
Bulgaria2443 Posts
September 15 2012 09:27 GMT
#138
From Facebook, 5 min ago: "Stephano landed in Sweden few hours ago, he looks super tired"

I still think he can beat Hasu
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds!
Gesperrt
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany417 Posts
September 15 2012 09:38 GMT
#139
Awww yea! Going to be awesome. Gogo Socke!
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
September 15 2012 09:42 GMT
#140
On September 15 2012 18:27 Psyclon wrote:
From Facebook, 5 min ago: "Stephano landed in Sweden few hours ago, he looks super tired"

I still think he can beat Hasu

As long as his head lands on the roach button he'll be fine :p
Glorious SEA doto
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 299 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings86
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O158
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 194
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1013
ZZZero.O 163
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm206
League of Legends
Doublelift4715
JimRising 723
Counter-Strike
minikerr21
Other Games
summit1g10510
C9.Mang0321
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP127
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 8m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 8m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 8m
Replay Cast
22h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.