• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:05
CEST 18:05
KST 01:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8105 users

[Code S] RO32 Group D 2012 GSL Season 4 - Page 84

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 87 Next
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
September 06 2012 14:52 GMT
#1661
Damn we won't be getting any Naniwa/Genius shenanigans this time
SHOOG
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1639 Posts
September 06 2012 14:52 GMT
#1662
So sad I really wanted Genius to do well this season.
LeLfe
Profile Joined February 2011
France3160 Posts
September 06 2012 14:53 GMT
#1663
didn't expect Happy to make it through but I'm "happy" (sorry) about it
Writer for Red bull (Fr) and Iron Squid (En/Fr) @ClemLeLfe on twitter
sinigang
Profile Joined August 2012
360 Posts
September 06 2012 14:53 GMT
#1664
On September 06 2012 23:12 DrPandaPhD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2012 23:07 Reagal wrote:
On September 06 2012 23:04 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On September 06 2012 23:03 BgSBendeR wrote:
On September 06 2012 23:02 Serinox wrote:
I hope that he gets knocked out next round, so the KeSPA fanboys start to shut up.

Why all the hate...


Because KeSPA fanboys has given a lot of hate to the GOM players?


ESF fanboys doesn't do the same for KeSPA players? Please, such hypocrisy.


Not even close in the same scale. I don't care if they are ESF or KeSPA players, I just want to see good SC2. But since I've read a lot of LR I can confidently say that ESF players get a lot more hate than the other way around.

I just answered the question "why all the hate?". That is the reason. Personally I don't care since my two favourite players are Leenock and ZerO.


Says you. Statistics, otherwise invalidated. As of 1st half 2012 would do, if you wish to take up the challenge of proving your statement.

Personally I see it the other way around.
Confuse
Profile Joined October 2009
2238 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-06 15:05:44
September 06 2012 15:05 GMT
#1665
LOL that gif is amazing.

On another note, I need to find a way to watch these games hm... 15 $...
If we fear what we do not understand, then why is ignorance bliss?
DrPandaPhD
Profile Joined November 2011
5188 Posts
September 06 2012 15:06 GMT
#1666
On September 06 2012 23:53 sinigang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2012 23:12 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On September 06 2012 23:07 Reagal wrote:
On September 06 2012 23:04 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On September 06 2012 23:03 BgSBendeR wrote:
On September 06 2012 23:02 Serinox wrote:
I hope that he gets knocked out next round, so the KeSPA fanboys start to shut up.

Why all the hate...


Because KeSPA fanboys has given a lot of hate to the GOM players?


ESF fanboys doesn't do the same for KeSPA players? Please, such hypocrisy.


Not even close in the same scale. I don't care if they are ESF or KeSPA players, I just want to see good SC2. But since I've read a lot of LR I can confidently say that ESF players get a lot more hate than the other way around.

I just answered the question "why all the hate?". That is the reason. Personally I don't care since my two favourite players are Leenock and ZerO.


Says you. Statistics, otherwise invalidated. As of 1st half 2012 would do, if you wish to take up the challenge of proving your statement.

Personally I see it the other way around.


"The elephant in the room" article is hating on the GOM players because they were seen as inferior players. That the KeSPA players were way better and could completely dominate the ESF players anytime they wanted.

I could probably just count the amount of elephant pictures in a LR thread from WCS which is the way of saying "We're the superior players."

Yeah the KeSPA players also got hate from the ESF fans, but not close to the other way around. As I said, I am quite objective and have watched every GSL match / WCS Korea match and actively read the LR thread.
리노크 👑
GARO
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2255 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-06 15:16:07
September 06 2012 15:15 GMT
#1667
On September 06 2012 23:04 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2012 23:02 Serinox wrote:
I hope that he gets knocked out next round, so the KeSPA fanboys start to shut up.


Sees SKT in your signature....what?

Lol you can tell what 'kind' of SKT fan he is
NeWeNiyaLord
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Norway2474 Posts
September 06 2012 15:21 GMT
#1668
On September 07 2012 00:06 DrPandaPhD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2012 23:53 sinigang wrote:
On September 06 2012 23:12 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On September 06 2012 23:07 Reagal wrote:
On September 06 2012 23:04 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On September 06 2012 23:03 BgSBendeR wrote:
On September 06 2012 23:02 Serinox wrote:
I hope that he gets knocked out next round, so the KeSPA fanboys start to shut up.

Why all the hate...


Because KeSPA fanboys has given a lot of hate to the GOM players?


ESF fanboys doesn't do the same for KeSPA players? Please, such hypocrisy.


Not even close in the same scale. I don't care if they are ESF or KeSPA players, I just want to see good SC2. But since I've read a lot of LR I can confidently say that ESF players get a lot more hate than the other way around.

I just answered the question "why all the hate?". That is the reason. Personally I don't care since my two favourite players are Leenock and ZerO.


Says you. Statistics, otherwise invalidated. As of 1st half 2012 would do, if you wish to take up the challenge of proving your statement.

Personally I see it the other way around.


"The elephant in the room" article is hating on the GOM players because they were seen as inferior players. That the KeSPA players were way better and could completely dominate the ESF players anytime they wanted.

I could probably just count the amount of elephant pictures in a LR thread from WCS which is the way of saying "We're the superior players."

Yeah the KeSPA players also got hate from the ESF fans, but not close to the other way around. As I said, I am quite objective and have watched every GSL match / WCS Korea match and actively read the LR thread.

Posting pictures of Elephant's indicates hate towards ESF players? Don't be so ignorant. It's being posted because In just a few month's Kespa players can keep up with Gom. And The Elephant article was partly true. You sound like a angry soul =o
This is where we begin. Show your true self, Battosai.
Gladiator6
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden7024 Posts
September 06 2012 15:21 GMT
#1669
On September 06 2012 23:08 chillpenguin wrote:
Having 2 korean starcraft players named Rain is like having 2 american starcraft players named Usher.


Well to be honest the terran rain I haven't heard of in ages, also the protoss rain we can instead call by the name he used in bw, which is by.sun!
Flying, sOs, free, Light, Soulkey & ZerO
Wrathsc2
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2025 Posts
September 06 2012 15:25 GMT
#1670
poor byun :[
A marine walks into a bar and asks, "Wheres the counter?"
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
September 06 2012 15:33 GMT
#1671
On September 06 2012 23:02 Serinox wrote:
I hope that he gets knocked out next round, so the KeSPA fanboys start to shut up.

You disgust me.
Writer:o
Solid`Blazed
Profile Joined October 2011
Malaysia91 Posts
September 06 2012 15:34 GMT
#1672
by.sun!!!!!!!!!! skt too stronkk
Raidern
Profile Joined February 2005
Brazil3821 Posts
September 06 2012 15:41 GMT
#1673
Wow I checked by.Rain stats and he's 11-2 non-pvp. Impressive.
For the Swarm!
letian
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany4221 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-06 15:55:29
September 06 2012 15:47 GMT
#1674
On September 07 2012 00:06 DrPandaPhD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2012 23:53 sinigang wrote:
On September 06 2012 23:12 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On September 06 2012 23:07 Reagal wrote:
On September 06 2012 23:04 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On September 06 2012 23:03 BgSBendeR wrote:
On September 06 2012 23:02 Serinox wrote:
I hope that he gets knocked out next round, so the KeSPA fanboys start to shut up.

Why all the hate...


Because KeSPA fanboys has given a lot of hate to the GOM players?


ESF fanboys doesn't do the same for KeSPA players? Please, such hypocrisy.


Not even close in the same scale. I don't care if they are ESF or KeSPA players, I just want to see good SC2. But since I've read a lot of LR I can confidently say that ESF players get a lot more hate than the other way around.

I just answered the question "why all the hate?". That is the reason. Personally I don't care since my two favourite players are Leenock and ZerO.


Says you. Statistics, otherwise invalidated. As of 1st half 2012 would do, if you wish to take up the challenge of proving your statement.

Personally I see it the other way around.


"The elephant in the room" article is hating on the GOM players because they were seen as inferior players. That the KeSPA players were way better and could completely dominate the ESF players anytime they wanted.

I could probably just count the amount of elephant pictures in a LR thread from WCS which is the way of saying "We're the superior players."

Yeah the KeSPA players also got hate from the ESF fans, but not close to the other way around. As I said, I am quite objective and have watched every GSL match / WCS Korea match and actively read the LR thread.

Because the amount of contribution (time, physical/mental abilities, esport popularization) any BW player made throughout his pro career is incomparable.
Why should I root for amateurs, who have not achieved anything in BW and probably shall all be taken over in SC2 too?
Among the wide variety of SC2 players I like only MC. If any current SC2 player joined a pro team I would certainly start taking them seriously. I prefer to watch top games, just like it was in PL, MSL and OSL. I don't think the current S class SC2 players are showing that level of skill now.
Xiahou
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Singapore80 Posts
September 06 2012 15:56 GMT
#1675
I'm just glad that Genius is back to being that old shining monument of Code S mediocrity that we all knew and loved.
DrPandaPhD
Profile Joined November 2011
5188 Posts
September 06 2012 15:59 GMT
#1676
On September 07 2012 00:21 NeWeNiyaLord wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2012 00:06 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On September 06 2012 23:53 sinigang wrote:
On September 06 2012 23:12 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On September 06 2012 23:07 Reagal wrote:
On September 06 2012 23:04 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On September 06 2012 23:03 BgSBendeR wrote:
On September 06 2012 23:02 Serinox wrote:
I hope that he gets knocked out next round, so the KeSPA fanboys start to shut up.

Why all the hate...


Because KeSPA fanboys has given a lot of hate to the GOM players?


ESF fanboys doesn't do the same for KeSPA players? Please, such hypocrisy.


Not even close in the same scale. I don't care if they are ESF or KeSPA players, I just want to see good SC2. But since I've read a lot of LR I can confidently say that ESF players get a lot more hate than the other way around.

I just answered the question "why all the hate?". That is the reason. Personally I don't care since my two favourite players are Leenock and ZerO.


Says you. Statistics, otherwise invalidated. As of 1st half 2012 would do, if you wish to take up the challenge of proving your statement.

Personally I see it the other way around.


"The elephant in the room" article is hating on the GOM players because they were seen as inferior players. That the KeSPA players were way better and could completely dominate the ESF players anytime they wanted.

I could probably just count the amount of elephant pictures in a LR thread from WCS which is the way of saying "We're the superior players."

Yeah the KeSPA players also got hate from the ESF fans, but not close to the other way around. As I said, I am quite objective and have watched every GSL match / WCS Korea match and actively read the LR thread.

Posting pictures of Elephant's indicates hate towards ESF players? Don't be so ignorant. It's being posted because In just a few month's Kespa players can keep up with Gom. And The Elephant article was partly true. You sound like a angry soul =o


"These guys weren’t average. They weren’t almost average. They were bad"
Directly quoted from the article about MC / Nestea.

How does that not indicate hate towards ESF players? It's right there, it's what the article is about. The elephant is the symbol of that? If you use the symbol, you promote the article.


"Maybe Leta or Sea or Best or Zero won't come into SC2 and be ultra-successful if they switch. But Jaedong and Flash? They are outliers."
Also quoted from the article.

The article speaks about TBLS + Fantasy/Jangbi that they would be on the top. Which they are not? Sun is also probably going to drop down a bit as well when people figure him out just like what happend with ForGG (probably not as bad as Forgg because Sun is better but still).


There were 50+ high lvl RTS players switching game and you guys are surprised some of them are able to compete. And a lot of them had played SC2 on earlier occasions, just never really tried to get good, so they at least knew the basics.

I never saw people saying "Roro and Sun is going to be the ones doing well in SC2". I didn't think that myself but it was obvious some of the 50+ players are going to be able to compete. Out of memory I recall reading something about KeSPA B-teamers practicing SC2 way earlier than the "switch" happened. But I can't find the article about that so can't back it up.


All in all, if you post an elephant picture, you stand for what the article says. You can cheer for KeSPA players without posting elephant pictures to hate on the ESF.
리노크 👑
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
September 06 2012 16:09 GMT
#1677
Awesome gif! That fangirl at the end, rofl! XD

Great job by Sun, once again. He's definitely Code S material.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
September 06 2012 16:17 GMT
#1678
Well my Liquidbets have been totally wrong for the second day in a row now
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
September 06 2012 16:17 GMT
#1679
Boxer's coaching at work today? Congrats By Sun
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
jinorazi
Profile Joined October 2004
Korea (South)4948 Posts
September 06 2012 16:19 GMT
#1680
On September 07 2012 00:59 DrPandaPhD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2012 00:21 NeWeNiyaLord wrote:
On September 07 2012 00:06 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On September 06 2012 23:53 sinigang wrote:
On September 06 2012 23:12 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On September 06 2012 23:07 Reagal wrote:
On September 06 2012 23:04 DrPandaPhD wrote:
On September 06 2012 23:03 BgSBendeR wrote:
On September 06 2012 23:02 Serinox wrote:
I hope that he gets knocked out next round, so the KeSPA fanboys start to shut up.

Why all the hate...


Because KeSPA fanboys has given a lot of hate to the GOM players?


ESF fanboys doesn't do the same for KeSPA players? Please, such hypocrisy.


Not even close in the same scale. I don't care if they are ESF or KeSPA players, I just want to see good SC2. But since I've read a lot of LR I can confidently say that ESF players get a lot more hate than the other way around.

I just answered the question "why all the hate?". That is the reason. Personally I don't care since my two favourite players are Leenock and ZerO.


Says you. Statistics, otherwise invalidated. As of 1st half 2012 would do, if you wish to take up the challenge of proving your statement.

Personally I see it the other way around.


"The elephant in the room" article is hating on the GOM players because they were seen as inferior players. That the KeSPA players were way better and could completely dominate the ESF players anytime they wanted.

I could probably just count the amount of elephant pictures in a LR thread from WCS which is the way of saying "We're the superior players."

Yeah the KeSPA players also got hate from the ESF fans, but not close to the other way around. As I said, I am quite objective and have watched every GSL match / WCS Korea match and actively read the LR thread.

Posting pictures of Elephant's indicates hate towards ESF players? Don't be so ignorant. It's being posted because In just a few month's Kespa players can keep up with Gom. And The Elephant article was partly true. You sound like a angry soul =o


"These guys weren’t average. They weren’t almost average. They were bad"
Directly quoted from the article about MC / Nestea.

How does that not indicate hate towards ESF players? It's right there, it's what the article is about. The elephant is the symbol of that? If you use the symbol, you promote the article.


"Maybe Leta or Sea or Best or Zero won't come into SC2 and be ultra-successful if they switch. But Jaedong and Flash? They are outliers."
Also quoted from the article.

The article speaks about TBLS + Fantasy/Jangbi that they would be on the top. Which they are not? Sun is also probably going to drop down a bit as well when people figure him out just like what happend with ForGG (probably not as bad as Forgg because Sun is better but still).


There were 50+ high lvl RTS players switching game and you guys are surprised some of them are able to compete. And a lot of them had played SC2 on earlier occasions, just never really tried to get good, so they at least knew the basics.

I never saw people saying "Roro and Sun is going to be the ones doing well in SC2". I didn't think that myself but it was obvious some of the 50+ players are going to be able to compete. Out of memory I recall reading something about KeSPA B-teamers practicing SC2 way earlier than the "switch" happened. But I can't find the article about that so can't back it up.


All in all, if you post an elephant picture, you stand for what the article says. You can cheer for KeSPA players without posting elephant pictures to hate on the ESF.


I think youre taking that article too seriously XD
age: 84 | location: california | sex: 잘함
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1263
ComeBackTV 933
SteadfastSC773
TaKeTV 520
IndyStarCraft 179
Rex164
EnkiAlexander 80
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 773
IndyStarCraft 179
Rex 153
ProTech129
BRAT_OK 28
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44871
Bisu 2469
EffOrt 990
Shuttle 607
Mini 485
BeSt 481
Soma 448
Light 410
Larva 369
ZerO 213
[ Show more ]
Rush 205
Hyuk 149
firebathero 76
Mong 70
Sea.KH 67
910 61
Snow 58
Pusan 54
Sexy 41
ToSsGirL 35
Trap 31
Aegong 31
Terrorterran 27
Bale 22
JYJ 19
Shine 16
Rock 13
yabsab 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8963
qojqva1120
Counter-Strike
fl0m893
Fnx 812
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1434
Khaldor1173
Other Games
singsing1899
hiko1437
Beastyqt656
Livibee194
Hui .170
ArmadaUGS158
KnowMe118
XaKoH 114
QueenE88
Mew2King81
DeMusliM71
FrodaN37
ZerO(Twitch)16
CosmosSc2 5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV229
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream86
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 39
• StrangeGG 33
• mYiSmile131
• Gemini_19 11
• Hinosc 9
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 45
• Michael_bg 8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3840
• TFBlade440
Other Games
• Shiphtur345
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 56m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 56m
Online Event
18h 56m
FEL
23h 56m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.