• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:42
CEST 10:42
KST 17:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6996 users

RootSlush vs KsJig showmatch series! - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Hoodlum
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States350 Posts
August 31 2012 06:19 GMT
#21
Name xoseither
Race Terran
Rank GrandMasters
Team xO Gaming
Time Any
xO gaming owner
magicallypuzzled
Profile Joined June 2011
United States588 Posts
August 31 2012 06:20 GMT
#22
gogo slush

win with style
is depressed
Samsc2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States667 Posts
August 31 2012 07:29 GMT
#23
ok i'll be setting up everything asap! just finishing up with the last showmatch series
I LieK Turtles
Samsc2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States667 Posts
August 31 2012 07:55 GMT
#24
On August 31 2012 12:06 Zenbrez wrote:
Could you please update the thread with results as it's going? I frequently see your showmatches playing, so I come here to see the score, and it's never there.

Hey this showmatch is for friday it's listed at the top the date of what is going on. My showmatches are generally updated as they go along using my scoreboard. I also come on after the end of a showmatch and list VOD's and matches for the main event along with any games we thought were amazing. Please give me a little bit of time to be able to setup all of this and do the posts.
I LieK Turtles
Sampro
Profile Joined May 2011
5 Posts
August 31 2012 20:34 GMT
#25
Ks Fighting!!! Gogo Jiggypoux!!!! :D
Samsc2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States667 Posts
August 31 2012 20:35 GMT
#26
Super close to starting up!! there are a few more slots available
I LieK Turtles
Burns
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2300 Posts
August 31 2012 20:41 GMT
#27
I voted for slush
What do you mean you heard me during the night, these are quiet pants!
Samsc2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States667 Posts
August 31 2012 21:09 GMT
#28
On September 01 2012 05:41 Burns wrote:
I voted for slush

it's amazing this is such a close voting this time! usually it's either super far into one person
I LieK Turtles
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
August 31 2012 21:12 GMT
#29
On August 31 2012 12:31 AnDa1120 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2012 12:06 Zenbrez wrote:
Could you please update the thread with results as it's going? I frequently see your showmatches playing, so I come here to see the score, and it's never there.


This is for tomorrow's showmatches lol.

I know. I was referring to his previous showmatches.
Refer to my post.
Samsc2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States667 Posts
August 31 2012 21:14 GMT
#30
On September 01 2012 06:12 Zenbrez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2012 12:31 AnDa1120 wrote:
On August 31 2012 12:06 Zenbrez wrote:
Could you please update the thread with results as it's going? I frequently see your showmatches playing, so I come here to see the score, and it's never there.


This is for tomorrow's showmatches lol.

I know. I was referring to his previous showmatches.

who's previous showmatches? This is the first one i've done on slush. Do you mean my other showmatches? I generally do update all the scores the day after along with the upload pack, VODs, and w/e else I feel is necessary.
I LieK Turtles
jcroisdale
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1543 Posts
August 31 2012 21:26 GMT
#31
hey i see im lined up at 11 for a pvp is there anyone to change this to a not mirror matchup as im sure people dont want to watch pvp
"I think bringing a toddler to a movie theater is a terrible idea. They are too young to understand what is happening it would be like giving your toddler acid. Bad idea." - Sinensis
Samsc2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States667 Posts
August 31 2012 21:28 GMT
#32
On September 01 2012 06:26 jcroisdale wrote:
hey i see im lined up at 11 for a pvp is there anyone to change this to a not mirror matchup as im sure people dont want to watch pvp

I actually wouldn't mind seeing a pvp this would be I think the first i a while that I casted but if you really need to change I can do that for you
I LieK Turtles
jcroisdale
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1543 Posts
August 31 2012 21:41 GMT
#33
On September 01 2012 06:28 Samsc2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 06:26 jcroisdale wrote:
hey i see im lined up at 11 for a pvp is there anyone to change this to a not mirror matchup as im sure people dont want to watch pvp

I actually wouldn't mind seeing a pvp this would be I think the first i a while that I casted but if you really need to change I can do that for you


ya id love a pvz,if possible but if its a big deal then i can work with it.
"I think bringing a toddler to a movie theater is a terrible idea. They are too young to understand what is happening it would be like giving your toddler acid. Bad idea." - Sinensis
Samsc2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States667 Posts
August 31 2012 21:49 GMT
#34
On September 01 2012 06:41 jcroisdale wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2012 06:28 Samsc2 wrote:
On September 01 2012 06:26 jcroisdale wrote:
hey i see im lined up at 11 for a pvp is there anyone to change this to a not mirror matchup as im sure people dont want to watch pvp

I actually wouldn't mind seeing a pvp this would be I think the first i a while that I casted but if you really need to change I can do that for you


ya id love a pvz,if possible but if its a big deal then i can work with it.

if someone else comes along i'll see about switching you guys
I LieK Turtles
Samsc2
Profile Joined January 2012
United States667 Posts
August 31 2012 21:57 GMT
#35
Live right now!!! check it out www.twitch.tv/samsc2
I LieK Turtles
Anfield
Profile Joined October 2010
Yemen160 Posts
August 31 2012 22:45 GMT
#36
Name: Anfield
Race: Protoss
Rank: Grandmaster
Team: Frater Infinitas
Time: 1:00 AM

Thank you, you're a hard worker and deserve more publicity
Negatiive
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada207 Posts
August 31 2012 23:27 GMT
#37
don't see jig taking off a single game from slush.
ROOT4ROOT <3
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
September 01 2012 02:18 GMT
#38
Opened the stream, and within 5 seconds I heard "compliment". Ah. It's the guy that says compliment every other sentence, I'll move on.
Refer to my post.
Master of DalK
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
Canada1803 Posts
September 01 2012 02:36 GMT
#39
SO MANY EVENTS THIS WEEKEND! ti2, PAX, this, the dotSCA event; so much to watch, so little time >.<
@MasterDalK | Maelstrom Entertainment | Streaming Every Esport Under the Sun
jcroisdale
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1543 Posts
September 01 2012 04:59 GMT
#40
so what happened did it get canceled or something?
"I think bringing a toddler to a movie theater is a terrible idea. They are too young to understand what is happening it would be like giving your toddler acid. Bad idea." - Sinensis
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 821
actioN 522
Mong 201
BeSt 194
Killer 114
Dewaltoss 113
sSak 52
ZergMaN 39
Bale 31
sorry 31
[ Show more ]
Aegong 28
NotJumperer 26
Noble 11
yabsab 10
League of Legends
JimRising 454
Counter-Strike
byalli598
Other Games
summit1g9370
olofmeister990
Happy315
Sick193
crisheroes178
KnowMe94
Pyrionflax28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick748
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream52
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos830
• Stunt543
Other Games
• WagamamaTV71
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 18m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2h 18m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 18m
Replay Cast
14h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 2h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.