• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:48
CEST 00:48
KST 07:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7791 users

[Day 3] IEM Cologne 2012 - Groups C&D - Page 95

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 133 Next
Rain.100
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany946 Posts
August 17 2012 15:09 GMT
#1881
On August 18 2012 00:08 Chocobo wrote:
So, so sick of this idiotic audience participation stuff. It's so silly and childish.

If I was in that audience I'd be going "everyone on the left yell FUCK, everyone on the right yell YOU" (well not really, but I wish someone would)

youre such a baller
I have to return some videotapes. Maru and MarineLorD <3
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
August 17 2012 15:10 GMT
#1882
On August 18 2012 00:09 ZeromuS wrote:
Im sad he isn't in WCS anymore, he would have slain so many elephants


Why would you say that? He lost to Leenock rather convincingly

+ Show Spoiler +
Who in turn got rolled rather convincingly by both RoRo and Rain.
Whatson
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States5357 Posts
August 17 2012 15:10 GMT
#1883
On August 18 2012 00:08 RUFinalBoss wrote:
im reallly proud of Minigun he doesnt like flying maybe not the best showing but he really didnt play bad at all, it looked kinda like feast

But I thought he was the best player in his group...
¯\_(シ)_/¯
Martijn
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands1219 Posts
August 17 2012 15:10 GMT
#1884
VortiX vs dKiLLeR on glhf :}
http://www.glhf.tv fighting! Former WesternWolves & LowLandLions operations manager.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 17 2012 15:11 GMT
#1885
HE LOVES WHO?
JAS WHO?
COME ON
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
mycro
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden1579 Posts
August 17 2012 15:11 GMT
#1886
haha the guy with the ipad didnt get to reveal his love. :3
Weirdkid
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Singapore2431 Posts
August 17 2012 15:11 GMT
#1887
JAS...~! Now we'll never know the rest of the secret!
"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself." - Proverbs 26:4
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
August 17 2012 15:11 GMT
#1888
On August 18 2012 00:10 Whatson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2012 00:08 RUFinalBoss wrote:
im reallly proud of Minigun he doesnt like flying maybe not the best showing but he really didnt play bad at all, it looked kinda like feast

But I thought he was the best player in his group...

Did anybody dare to claim that, even on a trolling level?

I'm genuinely not being a dick here, but why can't the US seem to produce competitive players at this current time?
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
openbox1
Profile Joined March 2011
1393 Posts
August 17 2012 15:11 GMT
#1889
On August 18 2012 00:11 Kurumi wrote:
HE LOVES WHO?
JAS WHO?
COME ON


yeah who! I want to know too! Who who, u can't leave me high and dry here on this cliffhanger!
MyTe
Profile Joined August 2012
26 Posts
August 17 2012 15:12 GMT
#1890
Jas... min? maybe..
Chocobo
Profile Joined November 2006
United States1108 Posts
August 17 2012 15:12 GMT
#1891
On August 18 2012 00:09 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2012 00:08 Chocobo wrote:
So, so sick of this idiotic audience participation stuff. It's so silly and childish.

If I was in that audience I'd be going "everyone on the left yell FUCK, everyone on the right yell YOU"


Please never go to a live event, thanks.

Not likely considering my location... but I'm not sure how much I would enjoy a live event if I'm treated like a small child the entire time.

And now they're virtually requiring the audience to do this stuff before the games will get started? It looks exactly like an episode of Dora the Explorer, when they stop the show and have audience participation time before continuing on. It's an embarrassment to the community.
JayJay_90
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany1632 Posts
August 17 2012 15:13 GMT
#1892
On August 18 2012 00:12 Chocobo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2012 00:09 Fragile51 wrote:
On August 18 2012 00:08 Chocobo wrote:
So, so sick of this idiotic audience participation stuff. It's so silly and childish.

If I was in that audience I'd be going "everyone on the left yell FUCK, everyone on the right yell YOU"


Please never go to a live event, thanks.

Not likely considering my location... but I'm not sure how much I would enjoy a live event if I'm treated like a small child the entire time.

And now they're virtually requiring the audience to do this stuff before the games will get started? It looks exactly like an episode of Dora the Explorer, when they stop the show and have audience participation time before continuing on. It's an embarrassment to the community.

you're weird man
drew-chan
Profile Joined July 2009
Malaysia1517 Posts
August 17 2012 15:14 GMT
#1893
On August 18 2012 00:12 Chocobo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2012 00:09 Fragile51 wrote:
On August 18 2012 00:08 Chocobo wrote:
So, so sick of this idiotic audience participation stuff. It's so silly and childish.

If I was in that audience I'd be going "everyone on the left yell FUCK, everyone on the right yell YOU"


Please never go to a live event, thanks.

Not likely considering my location... but I'm not sure how much I would enjoy a live event if I'm treated like a small child the entire time.

And now they're virtually requiring the audience to do this stuff before the games will get started? It looks exactly like an episode of Dora the Explorer, when they stop the show and have audience participation time before continuing on. It's an embarrassment to the community.


They did the exact same thing at the London Olympics, did that embarrass the entire UK?
...
Paperplane
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands1823 Posts
August 17 2012 15:14 GMT
#1894
On August 18 2012 00:12 Chocobo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2012 00:09 Fragile51 wrote:
On August 18 2012 00:08 Chocobo wrote:
So, so sick of this idiotic audience participation stuff. It's so silly and childish.

If I was in that audience I'd be going "everyone on the left yell FUCK, everyone on the right yell YOU"


Please never go to a live event, thanks.

Not likely considering my location... but I'm not sure how much I would enjoy a live event if I'm treated like a small child the entire time.

And now they're virtually requiring the audience to do this stuff before the games will get started? It looks exactly like an episode of Dora the Explorer, when they stop the show and have audience participation time before continuing on. It's an embarrassment to the community.


These little audience participation events are completely standard everywhere. Go outside the house and find out.
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
August 17 2012 15:14 GMT
#1895
Just realized ESL.tv is showing the exact same stream. I'm definitely watching that now rather than giving a single caster all the ad revenue.
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
Chocobo
Profile Joined November 2006
United States1108 Posts
August 17 2012 15:14 GMT
#1896
On August 18 2012 00:09 Rain.100 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2012 00:08 Chocobo wrote:
So, so sick of this idiotic audience participation stuff. It's so silly and childish.

If I was in that audience I'd be going "everyone on the left yell FUCK, everyone on the right yell YOU" (well not really, but I wish someone would)

youre such a baller

Sorry, didn't know so many people were big fans of audience play-along time. If it's actually fun for people then that's kind of sad, but I wouldn't demand for their fun to be taken away I suppose.
ohampatu
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1448 Posts
August 17 2012 15:15 GMT
#1897
On August 18 2012 00:12 Chocobo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2012 00:09 Fragile51 wrote:
On August 18 2012 00:08 Chocobo wrote:
So, so sick of this idiotic audience participation stuff. It's so silly and childish.

If I was in that audience I'd be going "everyone on the left yell FUCK, everyone on the right yell YOU"


Please never go to a live event, thanks.

Not likely considering my location... but I'm not sure how much I would enjoy a live event if I'm treated like a small child the entire time.

And now they're virtually requiring the audience to do this stuff before the games will get started? It looks exactly like an episode of Dora the Explorer, when they stop the show and have audience participation time before continuing on. It's an embarrassment to the community.



ill agree that the tournies go over the top sometimes. Like NASL being in Canada was awkward and cringeworthy as hell in regards to the casters-audience interaction. But i think your going slightly over the top as well, most tournies are relatively good imo with the audience interaction, and it rarely feels fake to me (mr bitter is starting to ask the audience too much imo, but other casters still do it pretty well)
I am become death, for I am the destroyer of worlds.....You will be missed KT Violet!!!
Fjodorov
Profile Joined December 2011
5007 Posts
August 17 2012 15:17 GMT
#1898
On August 18 2012 00:11 Wombat_NI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2012 00:10 Whatson wrote:
On August 18 2012 00:08 RUFinalBoss wrote:
im reallly proud of Minigun he doesnt like flying maybe not the best showing but he really didnt play bad at all, it looked kinda like feast

But I thought he was the best player in his group...

Did anybody dare to claim that, even on a trolling level?

I'm genuinely not being a dick here, but why can't the US seem to produce competitive players at this current time?


Im also very interested in this situation. I do not want to bash any USA players but i just find it very strange. From watching MLG and other tournaments/leagues from USA its obvious that esports is big and sc2 draws very big and ethusiastic audiences. Anyways, im sure there are some great talents over there who will come out to do great thing soon.

Btw, gogo Supernova!!!
Whatson
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States5357 Posts
August 17 2012 15:17 GMT
#1899
On August 18 2012 00:11 Wombat_NI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2012 00:10 Whatson wrote:
On August 18 2012 00:08 RUFinalBoss wrote:
im reallly proud of Minigun he doesnt like flying maybe not the best showing but he really didnt play bad at all, it looked kinda like feast

But I thought he was the best player in his group...

Did anybody dare to claim that, even on a trolling level?

I'm genuinely not being a dick here, but why can't the US seem to produce competitive players at this current time?

Yeah, it was really early, like 3AM so I wasn't sure if trolling. I'm still not sure
On August 17 2012 17:33 EuLoGy[kTw] wrote:
Minigun gets too nervous, he's better than probably everyone in his group if he plays calm

¯\_(シ)_/¯
Chocobo
Profile Joined November 2006
United States1108 Posts
August 17 2012 15:17 GMT
#1900
On August 18 2012 00:14 Paperplane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2012 00:12 Chocobo wrote:
On August 18 2012 00:09 Fragile51 wrote:
On August 18 2012 00:08 Chocobo wrote:
So, so sick of this idiotic audience participation stuff. It's so silly and childish.

If I was in that audience I'd be going "everyone on the left yell FUCK, everyone on the right yell YOU"


Please never go to a live event, thanks.

Not likely considering my location... but I'm not sure how much I would enjoy a live event if I'm treated like a small child the entire time.

And now they're virtually requiring the audience to do this stuff before the games will get started? It looks exactly like an episode of Dora the Explorer, when they stop the show and have audience participation time before continuing on. It's an embarrassment to the community.


These little audience participation events are completely standard everywhere. Go outside the house and find out.

Uh, no... they're really not. There is an enormous, huge, gargantuan difference between "let's welcome Randompro, everybody make some noise!" and these sing-along games that I've never seen outside of a kindergarten classroom.
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 133 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 158
ProTech140
ViBE97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12649
910 78
NaDa 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever355
canceldota135
League of Legends
Doublelift4155
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4193
Other Games
summit1g4654
C9.Mang0330
JimRising 312
Liquid`Hasu262
ToD222
PPMD33
JuggernautJason18
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• musti20045 39
• poizon28 37
• RyuSc2 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21775
League of Legends
• Scarra998
Other Games
• imaqtpie1056
• Shiphtur583
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
OSC
12m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 12m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.