On July 30 2012 04:16 Supter wrote:
As a terran, PvZ look sooooo retarded. I don't get the fun in it.
As a terran, PvZ look sooooo retarded. I don't get the fun in it.
as a protoss I agree
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
selboN
United States2523 Posts
On July 30 2012 04:16 Supter wrote: As a terran, PvZ look sooooo retarded. I don't get the fun in it. as a protoss I agree | ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
| ||
|
aRyuujin
United States5049 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Tachion
Canada8573 Posts
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
| ||
|
Hypemeup
Sweden2783 Posts
| ||
|
Gosi
Sweden9072 Posts
On July 30 2012 04:14 _NIx_ wrote: ugh, has anyone else noticed the only race where no-name players have a chance of winning is zerg? I wouldn't put it as harsh as you did but yeah, alot of zergs have had some kind of major breakthrough this patch. =P | ||
|
kju
6143 Posts
| ||
|
kaokentake
383 Posts
attack at the PERFECT MOMENT when broodlords are morphing... rofl... thats 50 seconds where zerg has no defenses rofl rofl hard to get that lucky every time but pretty funny to watch | ||
|
Ammoth
Sweden391 Posts
| ||
|
Roxor9999
Netherlands771 Posts
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On July 30 2012 04:17 selboN wrote: Show nested quote + On July 30 2012 04:16 Supter wrote: As a terran, PvZ look sooooo retarded. I don't get the fun in it. as a protoss I agree Seconded. User was warned for this post | ||
|
syllogism
Finland5948 Posts
| ||
|
Psyclon
Bulgaria2443 Posts
| ||
|
mordk
Chile8385 Posts
| ||
|
Wrathsc2
United States2025 Posts
On July 30 2012 04:17 aRyuujin wrote: Even when he wins, Nani's just not looking like himself ![]() i truly believe his pvz was never good | ||
|
WombaT
Northern Ireland27460 Posts
On July 30 2012 04:15 lannisport wrote: Show nested quote + On July 30 2012 04:05 Zealously wrote: On July 30 2012 04:03 Day[9] wrote: Things seem really really unstable in PvZ right now. Protosses opening gateway first and zergs doing non-roachy focused things during lair tech. Seems like everyone from both sides are being pulled in all sorts of crazy directions! I agree. No one knows for sure what to do and the Zergs seem to get the better end of it. Tell that to Seed Creator and Oz. They have good results, and also lose to players they should theoretically beat, don't really get what your point is? | ||
|
Schlurpi
Germany109 Posts
| ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
| ||
|
las91
United States5080 Posts
On July 30 2012 04:16 Probe1 wrote: lol well there's the response to the whine. 1-2, Naniwa on the comeback. A well-executed +3 ground weapon timing attack designed to kill a zerg teching to brood lords works when a zerg rushes to brood lords? Really? No way! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g8156 Doublelift1884 JimRising C9.Mang0322 PiGStarcraft288 WinterStarcraft257 Maynarde119 |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|