• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:47
CEST 15:47
KST 22:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7220 users

[TSL4] Qualifier 5 - EU/NA #4 - Page 31

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
892 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 45 Next All
imMUTAble787
Profile Joined November 2011
United States680 Posts
June 20 2012 22:12 GMT
#601
On June 21 2012 07:05 VPCursed wrote:
I'm disappointed TL is having catz cast for them.. I had the displeasure of playing vs him in the race to GM yesterday which i happily made : )
however I couldn't believe this guy is big in the scene and considered professional.. here is the replay where I got upset after losing.. very reasonably but I don't think i deserved the out-lash that followed.. I hope TL will reconsider their caster line-up next time around.. or at the very least an apology for such un-professionalism.
http://drop.sc/201162


So you were a douche to him on ladder and he responded by telling you his opinion of you. Honestly, what were you expecting when you implied that you were a much better player than him and he didn't deserve the outcome of that game?

People like you should be perm banned. Kindly STFU and never post again thx

*eternalenvy fanboy*
s3rp
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany3192 Posts
June 20 2012 22:12 GMT
#602
On June 21 2012 07:11 Haplo wrote:
Select likes his proxy rax doesnt he...


State of TvZ though. Terran are reverting back to 2 rax thanks to the stupid queenbuff.
Toadvine
Profile Joined November 2010
Poland2234 Posts
June 20 2012 22:13 GMT
#603
On June 21 2012 07:05 VPCursed wrote:
I'm disappointed TL is having catz cast for them.. I had the displeasure of playing vs him in the race to GM yesterday which i happily made : )
however I couldn't believe this guy is big in the scene and considered professional.. here is the replay where I got upset after losing.. very reasonably but I don't think i deserved the out-lash that followed.. I hope TL will reconsider their caster line-up next time around.. or at the very least an apology for such un-professionalism.
http://drop.sc/201162


Yeah man, how dare he respond to your bm, instead of taking it in silence! You need to contact ROOT's management and make them aware of this grave injustice.
"There are always some Eskimos ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves." - S.J.Lec
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46487 Posts
June 20 2012 22:14 GMT
#604
On June 21 2012 07:09 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2012 07:06 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On June 21 2012 07:04 Holgerius wrote:
Throzain + Kas are gonna be the only Ts in this tourney based on the results thus far.


What? I thought they said this was the semis? Mana/ Huk (Mana winning) vs. winner of Select/ Ret for finals... so PPZT in top four?

Talking about the actual TSL (this is just a qualifier ).


Ah... when you said "this tourney" I thought you meant... this tourney lol.

As in, this qualifier bracket (which is a tournament), not TSL4 ^^. I understand what you mean now There's only been 4 qualifiers so far though, and Select isn't even gone yet in this one! Stay positive
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
VPCursed
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
1044 Posts
June 20 2012 22:14 GMT
#605
On June 21 2012 07:12 imMUTAble787 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2012 07:05 VPCursed wrote:
I'm disappointed TL is having catz cast for them.. I had the displeasure of playing vs him in the race to GM yesterday which i happily made : )
however I couldn't believe this guy is big in the scene and considered professional.. here is the replay where I got upset after losing.. very reasonably but I don't think i deserved the out-lash that followed.. I hope TL will reconsider their caster line-up next time around.. or at the very least an apology for such un-professionalism.
http://drop.sc/201162


So you were a douche to him on ladder and he responded by telling you his opinion of you. Honestly, what were you expecting when you implied that you were a much better player than him and he didn't deserve the outcome of that game?

People like you should be perm banned. Kindly STFU and never post again thx


you should try watching the game to put what i said in perspective, You believe this should be the standard to how professionals respond on ladder when someone gets upset?
Jono7272
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom6330 Posts
June 20 2012 22:15 GMT
#606
On June 21 2012 07:14 VPCursed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2012 07:12 imMUTAble787 wrote:
On June 21 2012 07:05 VPCursed wrote:
I'm disappointed TL is having catz cast for them.. I had the displeasure of playing vs him in the race to GM yesterday which i happily made : )
however I couldn't believe this guy is big in the scene and considered professional.. here is the replay where I got upset after losing.. very reasonably but I don't think i deserved the out-lash that followed.. I hope TL will reconsider their caster line-up next time around.. or at the very least an apology for such un-professionalism.
http://drop.sc/201162


So you were a douche to him on ladder and he responded by telling you his opinion of you. Honestly, what were you expecting when you implied that you were a much better player than him and he didn't deserve the outcome of that game?

People like you should be perm banned. Kindly STFU and never post again thx


you should try watching the game to put what i said in perspective, You believe this should be the standard to how professionals respond on ladder when someone gets upset?

Don't get upset when you lose then? I haven't watched as I really can't say I care too much..
Innovation | Flash | Mvp | Byun | TY
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
June 20 2012 22:16 GMT
#607
I like Selects decision to cheese so much (I believe he cheesed in all of the Select/Morrow game) because if he can cheese his way to victory now while Terrans are struggling then he can hope that Terrans find the answer to the current queen range before the actual tournament where he can do whatever he wants
torm3ntin
Profile Joined October 2009
Brazil2534 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-20 22:17:54
June 20 2012 22:16 GMT
#608
On June 21 2012 07:14 VPCursed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2012 07:12 imMUTAble787 wrote:
On June 21 2012 07:05 VPCursed wrote:
I'm disappointed TL is having catz cast for them.. I had the displeasure of playing vs him in the race to GM yesterday which i happily made : )
however I couldn't believe this guy is big in the scene and considered professional.. here is the replay where I got upset after losing.. very reasonably but I don't think i deserved the out-lash that followed.. I hope TL will reconsider their caster line-up next time around.. or at the very least an apology for such un-professionalism.
http://drop.sc/201162


So you were a douche to him on ladder and he responded by telling you his opinion of you. Honestly, what were you expecting when you implied that you were a much better player than him and he didn't deserve the outcome of that game?

People like you should be perm banned. Kindly STFU and never post again thx


you should try watching the game to put what i said in perspective, You believe this should be the standard to how professionals respond on ladder when someone gets upset?


go cry somewhere else. if u want to say something to someone allways expect something back. don`t cry later on.
Grubby and Ret fan, but a TERRAN player :D
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
June 20 2012 22:17 GMT
#609
Chill guys!
KTY
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33705 Posts
June 20 2012 22:18 GMT
#610
On June 21 2012 07:13 Toadvine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2012 07:05 VPCursed wrote:
I'm disappointed TL is having catz cast for them.. I had the displeasure of playing vs him in the race to GM yesterday which i happily made : )
however I couldn't believe this guy is big in the scene and considered professional.. here is the replay where I got upset after losing.. very reasonably but I don't think i deserved the out-lash that followed.. I hope TL will reconsider their caster line-up next time around.. or at the very least an apology for such un-professionalism.
http://drop.sc/201162


Yeah man, how dare he respond to your bm, instead of taking it in silence! You need to contact ROOT's management and make them aware of this grave injustice.


difficult because root's management is kinda catz ;o
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Jono7272
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom6330 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-20 22:20:31
June 20 2012 22:19 GMT
#611
On June 21 2012 06:42 Jono7272 wrote:
Time to see Select 2 rax Ret? :p

C'mon Select! :D

Do I know Selects TvZ? Or do I know Selects TvZ? :D
Innovation | Flash | Mvp | Byun | TY
c0se
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany148 Posts
June 20 2012 22:20 GMT
#612
On June 21 2012 07:19 Jono7272 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2012 06:42 Jono7272 wrote:
Time to see Select 2 rax Ret? :p

C'mon Select! :D

Do I know Selects TvZ? Or I do know Selects TvZ? :D

Or do you know TvZ?
Badfatpanda
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States9719 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-20 22:22:56
June 20 2012 22:21 GMT
#613
On June 21 2012 07:14 VPCursed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2012 07:12 imMUTAble787 wrote:
On June 21 2012 07:05 VPCursed wrote:
I'm disappointed TL is having catz cast for them.. I had the displeasure of playing vs him in the race to GM yesterday which i happily made : )
however I couldn't believe this guy is big in the scene and considered professional.. here is the replay where I got upset after losing.. very reasonably but I don't think i deserved the out-lash that followed.. I hope TL will reconsider their caster line-up next time around.. or at the very least an apology for such un-professionalism.
http://drop.sc/201162


So you were a douche to him on ladder and he responded by telling you his opinion of you. Honestly, what were you expecting when you implied that you were a much better player than him and he didn't deserve the outcome of that game?

People like you should be perm banned. Kindly STFU and never post again thx


you should try watching the game to put what i said in perspective, You believe this should be the standard to how professionals respond on ladder when someone gets upset?


Getting upset is standard, if he drops the N word and threatens the health of your family he shouldn't cast anymore. I don't see TL hiring Orb. I could care less what someone said in game, stop trying to get people fired and get a hold of yourself. It's just a game, and if you haven't been pissed at least once, go post on Reddit, maybe you'll get an E-cookie. If you have, stop being a hypocrite.

edit: Nice, SeleCT takes it for a TvP final, he should be happy about that. Poor Ret though, he had a great run
Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. -Beethoven | Mech isn't a build, it's a way of life. -MajOr | Charlie.Sheen: "What is sarcastic, kids who have no courage to fight?" | #TerranPride #yolo #swag -Naama after 2-0'ing MC at HSC VI
TheBanana
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway2183 Posts
June 20 2012 22:22 GMT
#614
On June 21 2012 07:14 VPCursed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2012 07:12 imMUTAble787 wrote:
On June 21 2012 07:05 VPCursed wrote:
I'm disappointed TL is having catz cast for them.. I had the displeasure of playing vs him in the race to GM yesterday which i happily made : )
however I couldn't believe this guy is big in the scene and considered professional.. here is the replay where I got upset after losing.. very reasonably but I don't think i deserved the out-lash that followed.. I hope TL will reconsider their caster line-up next time around.. or at the very least an apology for such un-professionalism.
http://drop.sc/201162


So you were a douche to him on ladder and he responded by telling you his opinion of you. Honestly, what were you expecting when you implied that you were a much better player than him and he didn't deserve the outcome of that game?

People like you should be perm banned. Kindly STFU and never post again thx


you should try watching the game to put what i said in perspective, You believe this should be the standard to how professionals respond on ladder when someone gets upset?


What he said was very much called for. I was expecting something completely different.
By watching the replay you're the one that's left standing in bad light, if anyone.
Also, you had no answer to his burrowed infestor-harass. He played you like a fiddle with them.
If you're not getting better faster than everybody else, you're getting worse.
Morphage
Profile Joined September 2011
France492 Posts
June 20 2012 22:22 GMT
#615
Lol, Select tried to macro against Zerg and then came back to his senses and realized that double 2 rax was probably wiser xD He looked really lost in the matchup in his MLG Anaheim interview.
jmbthirteen
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States10734 Posts
June 20 2012 22:22 GMT
#616
hahahaha Select, i <3 you
www.superbeerbrothers.com
GreyKnight
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4720 Posts
June 20 2012 22:22 GMT
#617
Meh.
Finrod1
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany3997 Posts
June 20 2012 22:22 GMT
#618
very good execution by select.
Lukeeze[zR]
Profile Joined February 2006
Switzerland6838 Posts
June 20 2012 22:22 GMT
#619
haha select is people's hero :D
Terran & Potato Salad.
Roybs
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Netherlands500 Posts
June 20 2012 22:23 GMT
#620
lol that's kinda sad.
Kikiwoelmuis <3
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 45 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1574
WardiTV885
OGKoka 239
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8287
Bisu 2220
FanTaSy 1967
Shuttle 1440
Jaedong 1363
Horang2 719
EffOrt 512
BeSt 426
Stork 359
actioN 321
[ Show more ]
Larva 301
Mini 255
Mind 117
Barracks 106
Zeus 104
910 102
Mong 69
Snow 66
hero 47
ToSsGirL 39
Shinee 33
Sexy 30
Bale 29
soO 28
Killer 27
sorry 25
JYJ 24
Aegong 23
Free 21
Shine 18
HiyA 18
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 9
zelot 9
Icarus 6
Terrorterran 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4826
qojqva2049
Dendi1156
febbydoto32
Counter-Strike
fl0m1796
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko465
Other Games
singsing2714
olofmeister1129
hiko935
B2W.Neo758
Livibee534
crisheroes339
XaKoH 251
XBOCT246
Pyrionflax216
Hui .208
Liquid`VortiX153
QueenE54
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2734
• Jankos2169
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 13m
Replay Cast
9h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 13m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 13m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.