On June 04 2012 00:16 Lazzi wrote:
Was that ebay a taunt?
Was that ebay a taunt?
I'm gonna say it was probably a mistake. No one's that cocky lol
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Chunhyang
Bangladesh1389 Posts
On June 04 2012 00:16 Lazzi wrote: Was that ebay a taunt? I'm gonna say it was probably a mistake. No one's that cocky lol | ||
|
ES.Genie
Germany1370 Posts
| ||
|
bokchoi
Korea (South)9498 Posts
| ||
|
Asha
United Kingdom38257 Posts
marineking going to completely all in after this as well | ||
|
bokchoi
Korea (South)9498 Posts
On June 04 2012 00:16 Chunhyang wrote: I'm gonna say it was probably a mistake. No one's that cocky lol It creates a blockade, forcing units to go around it to defend. It makes it easier to kill probes/zealots | ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
| ||
|
Zane
Romania3916 Posts
On June 04 2012 00:14 IshinShishi wrote: Show nested quote + On June 04 2012 00:11 Kommander wrote: On June 04 2012 00:09 Durp wrote: The thing that upsets me the most out of all I've seen is that I truly believe TvP is winnable from a terran perspective, especially as MKP just shit all over the best PvT player in the world. But, in spite of that, I don't think anyone else is capable of playing the matchup that well, and I'm still going to get rolled by chargelot/templar everytime I play. That game was awesome. TvP is winnable, the real problem is that there's only few players in the world that can play like MKP. And of course, MVP as well. I dont think MVP could win that previous game if MKP gave him his place, at least not right now with his busted wrists. Mvp wouldn't let that 6 minutes 3rd go up. | ||
|
Kommander
Philippines4950 Posts
![]() | ||
|
SealOverseer
Netherlands159 Posts
| ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
On June 04 2012 00:16 Lazzi wrote: Was that ebay a taunt? Small bit of theory but the engi bay could have forced ace's melee to funnel vs MKP's bio, I suppose he decided that he couldn't get a bunker up and with one he can kite a little bit easier. | ||
|
Fragile51
Netherlands15767 Posts
On June 04 2012 00:16 Chunhyang wrote: I'm gonna say it was probably a mistake. No one's that cocky lol Wouldn't say that to be honest, Maru went like 6 starport banshee raven against protoss in KSL yesterday :p | ||
|
ragz_gt
9172 Posts
On June 04 2012 00:17 bokchoi wrote: Show nested quote + On June 04 2012 00:16 Chunhyang wrote: On June 04 2012 00:16 Lazzi wrote: Was that ebay a taunt? I'm gonna say it was probably a mistake. No one's that cocky lol It creates a blockade, forcing units to go around it to defend. It makes it easier to kill probes/zealots But he could just build a bunker to do the same thing and more, and it would of finished | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
|
julyakira
Australia27 Posts
| ||
|
IshinShishi
Japan6156 Posts
| ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
|
Asha
United Kingdom38257 Posts
Depressing series so far. | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
On June 04 2012 00:15 Windwaker wrote: i have no much insight of tvp as a zerg but did parting mayybe lose because mkp sniped is third so he didnt have the gas to support collosus tech?? Kinda, it looked to me as if Parting had forgotten the robo. He played his standard game except the robo. Was weird. | ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
| ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|