• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:14
CEST 00:14
KST 07:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8262 users

Red Bull Battlegrounds Live Updates - Day 2 - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 272 Next
Sleed
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada181 Posts
May 27 2012 15:29 GMT
#101
I sincerely hope Bomber will win against Taeja, he deserves it. Unfortunately I did not get the chance to watch his games yersterday as it was too late in Europe but if he brings his Agame Taeja should not be a problem despite Bomber being the king of inconsistency.

And then I am hoping for Stephano, MC and Squirtle!

Ryps
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Romania2740 Posts
May 27 2012 15:29 GMT
#102
On May 28 2012 00:18 emis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2012 00:13 BBMorti wrote:
On May 28 2012 00:08 DifuntO wrote:
I think Violet will beat Squirtle and then lose to Taeja who will advance to play Stephano on the finals.

But whatever happens i don't really care.I just hope for good games and non PvP finals.

I agree.. I do not see Squirtle just steamrolling the latest Arena winner.


hmm... Squirtle's just on a whole another level. I'm willing to bet 10 bucks on his success.

If he is on a whole another level, then why hasnt he evolved into Wartortle yet ?
ROOTheognis
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States4482 Posts
May 27 2012 15:33 GMT
#103
I'm picking Bomber to win the whole thing. His games yesterday was awesome D:
If you avoid your weakness, it will remain your weakness. www.twitter.com/#!/rootheognis Follow me!
brokenLoL
Profile Joined May 2012
United Kingdom419 Posts
May 27 2012 15:40 GMT
#104
Anyone know what the brackets are?
Save me from myself
4ZakeN87
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden1071 Posts
May 27 2012 15:43 GMT
#105
Poll: Who is the scariest opponent for Stephano?

Squirtle (27)
 
63%

MC (8)
 
19%

PartinG (3)
 
7%

viOlet (2)
 
5%

TaeJa (1)
 
2%

Bomber (1)
 
2%

Sase (1)
 
2%

43 total votes

Your vote: Who is the scariest opponent for Stephano?

(Vote): Squirtle
(Vote): PartinG
(Vote): TaeJa
(Vote): Bomber
(Vote): Sase
(Vote): MC
(Vote): viOlet

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler" Einstein
ArnaudF
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
France993 Posts
May 27 2012 15:45 GMT
#106
http://flic.kr/p/c5QNJY

Stephano with BB King in the background. Too much awesomeness in this picture to handle.
My heart aches with pain, When I see you I vomit, Die away from me
Stanlot
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5742 Posts
May 27 2012 15:51 GMT
#107
MC all the way!
MC: "Sentry Forcefield Forcefield Marauder... cage Marauder die die"
mememolly
Profile Joined December 2011
4765 Posts
May 27 2012 15:53 GMT
#108
scheduling is pretty rough for europeans, doubt I'll be able to catch the final or even semis
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
May 27 2012 15:58 GMT
#109
On May 28 2012 00:53 mememolly wrote:
scheduling is pretty rough for europeans, doubt I'll be able to catch the final or even semis


Yeah, I have an exam tomorrow as well. I just want to catch as many good games as possible, then I'm off to bed
Stanlot
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5742 Posts
May 27 2012 16:01 GMT
#110
On May 28 2012 00:29 Ryps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2012 00:18 emis wrote:
On May 28 2012 00:13 BBMorti wrote:
On May 28 2012 00:08 DifuntO wrote:
I think Violet will beat Squirtle and then lose to Taeja who will advance to play Stephano on the finals.

But whatever happens i don't really care.I just hope for good games and non PvP finals.

I agree.. I do not see Squirtle just steamrolling the latest Arena winner.


hmm... Squirtle's just on a whole another level. I'm willing to bet 10 bucks on his success.

If he is on a whole another level, then why hasnt he evolved into Wartortle yet ?

His second place prize in the GSL included an everstone ;_;
MC: "Sentry Forcefield Forcefield Marauder... cage Marauder die die"
The_Darkness
Profile Joined December 2011
United States910 Posts
May 27 2012 16:09 GMT
#111
On May 28 2012 00:43 4ZakeN87 wrote:
Poll: Who is the scariest opponent for Stephano?

Squirtle (27)
 
63%

MC (8)
 
19%

PartinG (3)
 
7%

viOlet (2)
 
5%

TaeJa (1)
 
2%

Bomber (1)
 
2%

Sase (1)
 
2%

43 total votes

Your vote: Who is the scariest opponent for Stephano?

(Vote): Squirtle
(Vote): PartinG
(Vote): TaeJa
(Vote): Bomber
(Vote): Sase
(Vote): MC
(Vote): viOlet



For any z or p, Squirtle isn't just scary he's downright terrifying.
To be is to be the value of a bound variable.
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
May 27 2012 16:19 GMT
#112
So many people are underestimating parting... I think he might be even better than squirtle honestly. They faired about equally well against MVP, if the finals had been a BO5 rather than seven MVP woulda 3-0ed squirtle.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
SHOOG
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1639 Posts
May 27 2012 16:23 GMT
#113
Go Squirte/Parting! ^^
And Sase!
SealOverseer
Profile Joined May 2012
Netherlands159 Posts
May 27 2012 16:24 GMT
#114
On May 28 2012 01:09 The_Darkness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2012 00:43 4ZakeN87 wrote:
Poll: Who is the scariest opponent for Stephano?

Squirtle (27)
 
63%

MC (8)
 
19%

PartinG (3)
 
7%

viOlet (2)
 
5%

TaeJa (1)
 
2%

Bomber (1)
 
2%

Sase (1)
 
2%

43 total votes

Your vote: Who is the scariest opponent for Stephano?

(Vote): Squirtle
(Vote): PartinG
(Vote): TaeJa
(Vote): Bomber
(Vote): Sase
(Vote): MC
(Vote): viOlet



For any z or p, Squirtle isn't just scary he's downright terrifying.


In 40+ games between IPL4 + GSL + yesterday's groups he played just against NesTea's vP (which is, for the record, awful) and ended up 4-4.

He also beat Leenock 2-0 (again, not Leenock's best MU in the slightest)

And then he struggled vs Ret 2-1

In a 45 days time-lapse that's just not enough players of not enough calibre in that matchup to earn the title "terrifying".

Such title can be easily addressed to his vP and vT instead.
kju
Profile Joined September 2010
6143 Posts
May 27 2012 16:25 GMT
#115
On May 28 2012 00:29 Ryps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2012 00:18 emis wrote:
On May 28 2012 00:13 BBMorti wrote:
On May 28 2012 00:08 DifuntO wrote:
I think Violet will beat Squirtle and then lose to Taeja who will advance to play Stephano on the finals.

But whatever happens i don't really care.I just hope for good games and non PvP finals.

I agree.. I do not see Squirtle just steamrolling the latest Arena winner.


hmm... Squirtle's just on a whole another level. I'm willing to bet 10 bucks on his success.

If he is on a whole another level, then why hasnt he evolved into Wartortle yet ?


MVP pressed B
KalWarkov
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Germany4126 Posts
May 27 2012 16:27 GMT
#116
On May 28 2012 00:29 Ryps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2012 00:18 emis wrote:
On May 28 2012 00:13 BBMorti wrote:
On May 28 2012 00:08 DifuntO wrote:
I think Violet will beat Squirtle and then lose to Taeja who will advance to play Stephano on the finals.

But whatever happens i don't really care.I just hope for good games and non PvP finals.

I agree.. I do not see Squirtle just steamrolling the latest Arena winner.


hmm... Squirtle's just on a whole another level. I'm willing to bet 10 bucks on his success.

If he is on a whole another level, then why hasnt he evolved into Wartortle yet ?


ash's fault, he wont let him...
DiaBoLuS ** Sc2 - Protoss: 16x GM | Dota2 - Offlane Immortal | Wc3 - Undead decent level | Diablo nerd | Chess / Magnus fanboy | BVB | Agnostic***
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
May 27 2012 16:27 GMT
#117
MC let's go! Haul home the hardware
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
RawrbHero
Profile Joined September 2010
United States165 Posts
May 27 2012 16:44 GMT
#118
Stephano or Violet for the win!
Its not today that im worried about, but tomorrow that scares the shit out of me...
aznball123
Profile Joined February 2012
2759 Posts
May 27 2012 16:56 GMT
#119
I have no favorites in this tourney, so I just want good games.
Mmm, what to watch.
RageBot
Profile Joined November 2010
Israel1530 Posts
May 27 2012 17:05 GMT
#120
When does this start?
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 272 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 213
Nina 105
SteadfastSC 75
CosmosSc2 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 351
910 61
Bale 11
Super Smash Bros
PPMD50
Other Games
summit1g8384
Grubby2333
shahzam571
C9.Mang0230
PiGStarcraft171
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• musti20045 55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21381
Other Games
• imaqtpie869
• Shiphtur298
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
46m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 46m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 46m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.