• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:48
CEST 16:48
KST 23:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8647 users

[Up/Down] Group E 2012 GSL Season 3 - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 114 115 116 Next
UnholyRai
Profile Joined September 2010
720 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-24 15:04:44
May 24 2012 15:04 GMT
#41
On May 24 2012 23:24 Koshi wrote:
Time for another 1 billion poll? You get coL.Heart as a possible lifesaver.
Poll: You get 1 Billion if at least 1 Terran advances. If not you die.

Take it (54)
 
95%

Leave it (3)
 
5%

57 total votes

Your vote: You get 1 Billion if at least 1 Terran advances. If not you die.

(Vote): Take it
(Vote): Leave it


With the state of P v T at the moment in Korea (terran getting rolled), this isn't really the wisest bet.

However, I'll take it anyway!

Gogo Grubby.
KiNGxXx
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
7928 Posts
May 24 2012 15:15 GMT
#42
MKP & BBBBP please
MKP|Maru|TaeJa|Mvp|Polt|INnoVation|GuMiho|Bomber|GoOdy|TeamTerran
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
May 24 2012 15:16 GMT
#43
On May 25 2012 00:04 UnholyRai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 23:24 Koshi wrote:
Time for another 1 billion poll? You get coL.Heart as a possible lifesaver.
Poll: You get 1 Billion if at least 1 Terran advances. If not you die.

Take it (54)
 
95%

Leave it (3)
 
5%

57 total votes

Your vote: You get 1 Billion if at least 1 Terran advances. If not you die.

(Vote): Take it
(Vote): Leave it


With the state of P v T at the moment in Korea (terran getting rolled), this isn't really the wisest bet.

However, I'll take it anyway!



Heart, MMA and MKP all have good chances of getting in. I'd put it at about <2% chance that none of them get through.
antilyon
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Brazil2546 Posts
May 24 2012 15:21 GMT
#44
MKP and B4. Go for it!
quannguyen
Profile Joined January 2012
Vietnam1390 Posts
May 24 2012 15:29 GMT
#45
I think the competiton will be between MKP/MMA/B4 and Heart only. Ace and Killer literally have no chance.
Unlimited Warcraft Works and Super Starcraft Taisen ^^
UnholyRai
Profile Joined September 2010
720 Posts
May 24 2012 15:32 GMT
#46
On May 25 2012 00:16 SeaSwift wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2012 00:04 UnholyRai wrote:
On May 24 2012 23:24 Koshi wrote:
Time for another 1 billion poll? You get coL.Heart as a possible lifesaver.
Poll: You get 1 Billion if at least 1 Terran advances. If not you die.

Take it (54)
 
95%

Leave it (3)
 
5%

57 total votes

Your vote: You get 1 Billion if at least 1 Terran advances. If not you die.

(Vote): Take it
(Vote): Leave it


With the state of P v T at the moment in Korea (terran getting rolled), this isn't really the wisest bet.

However, I'll take it anyway!



Heart, MMA and MKP all have good chances of getting in. I'd put it at about <2% chance that none of them get through.

I agree - I'm just saying that the current metagame would suggest betting your life on terrans beating 2 protosses isn't very wise - though I guess the caliber of these players is just so much higher then Ace/Killers that the bet is very tempting.
Gogo Grubby.
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
May 24 2012 15:32 GMT
#47
I have no fucking idea whose going to advance. I'll say MMA and Heart, though I'm always rooting for MKP.

The only player who isn't playing so hot right now is Killer.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Tommylew
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Wales2717 Posts
May 24 2012 15:39 GMT
#48
hard group, marineking + mma
Live and Let Die!
farnham
Profile Joined January 2011
1378 Posts
May 24 2012 15:41 GMT
#49
Slayerssss!
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13021 Posts
May 24 2012 15:41 GMT
#50
On May 25 2012 00:32 UnholyRai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2012 00:16 SeaSwift wrote:
On May 25 2012 00:04 UnholyRai wrote:
On May 24 2012 23:24 Koshi wrote:
Time for another 1 billion poll? You get coL.Heart as a possible lifesaver.
Poll: You get 1 Billion if at least 1 Terran advances. If not you die.

Take it (54)
 
95%

Leave it (3)
 
5%

57 total votes

Your vote: You get 1 Billion if at least 1 Terran advances. If not you die.

(Vote): Take it
(Vote): Leave it


With the state of P v T at the moment in Korea (terran getting rolled), this isn't really the wisest bet.

However, I'll take it anyway!



Heart, MMA and MKP all have good chances of getting in. I'd put it at about <2% chance that none of them get through.

I agree - I'm just saying that the current metagame would suggest betting your life on terrans beating 2 protosses isn't very wise - though I guess the caliber of these players is just so much higher then Ace/Killers that the bet is very tempting.

The caliber of these players doesn't matter, especially in a bo1, and even in a TvT it would be stupid to bet your life because anything can happen, see GoOdy beating MMA LOL.
WriterMaru
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
May 24 2012 15:42 GMT
#51
Oh man, do I have to sacrifice puppies and kittens so that both MKP and MMA advance?
Tendoi
Profile Joined February 2012
Romania62 Posts
May 24 2012 15:43 GMT
#52
MarineKing and MMA are theoretically the best in the group, let's see if they've got their S-game on.
I sleep more than koreans practice.
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
May 24 2012 15:45 GMT
#53
On May 25 2012 00:41 Poopi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2012 00:32 UnholyRai wrote:
On May 25 2012 00:16 SeaSwift wrote:
On May 25 2012 00:04 UnholyRai wrote:
On May 24 2012 23:24 Koshi wrote:
Time for another 1 billion poll? You get coL.Heart as a possible lifesaver.
Poll: You get 1 Billion if at least 1 Terran advances. If not you die.

Take it (54)
 
95%

Leave it (3)
 
5%

57 total votes

Your vote: You get 1 Billion if at least 1 Terran advances. If not you die.

(Vote): Take it
(Vote): Leave it


With the state of P v T at the moment in Korea (terran getting rolled), this isn't really the wisest bet.

However, I'll take it anyway!



Heart, MMA and MKP all have good chances of getting in. I'd put it at about <2% chance that none of them get through.

I agree - I'm just saying that the current metagame would suggest betting your life on terrans beating 2 protosses isn't very wise - though I guess the caliber of these players is just so much higher then Ace/Killers that the bet is very tempting.

The caliber of these players doesn't matter, especially in a bo1, and even in a TvT it would be stupid to bet your life because anything can happen, see GoOdy beating MMA LOL.


I... I think it does matter, seeing as this determines who is in Code S or not. It's Bo1, but there are probably going to be ~12 games, so the small sample size argument doesn't really hold water.
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
May 24 2012 15:47 GMT
#54
On May 25 2012 00:41 Poopi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2012 00:32 UnholyRai wrote:
On May 25 2012 00:16 SeaSwift wrote:
On May 25 2012 00:04 UnholyRai wrote:
On May 24 2012 23:24 Koshi wrote:
Time for another 1 billion poll? You get coL.Heart as a possible lifesaver.
Poll: You get 1 Billion if at least 1 Terran advances. If not you die.

Take it (54)
 
95%

Leave it (3)
 
5%

57 total votes

Your vote: You get 1 Billion if at least 1 Terran advances. If not you die.

(Vote): Take it
(Vote): Leave it


With the state of P v T at the moment in Korea (terran getting rolled), this isn't really the wisest bet.

However, I'll take it anyway!



Heart, MMA and MKP all have good chances of getting in. I'd put it at about <2% chance that none of them get through.

I agree - I'm just saying that the current metagame would suggest betting your life on terrans beating 2 protosses isn't very wise - though I guess the caliber of these players is just so much higher then Ace/Killers that the bet is very tempting.

The caliber of these players doesn't matter, especially in a bo1, and even in a TvT it would be stupid to bet your life because anything can happen, see GoOdy beating MMA LOL.


Well, kinda depends on what's your breaking point for 1bil vs your life. For most people 75% chance might be tempting enough. And with with 3 terran, The chance of at least 1 making through is 80% even if every match is 50-50 split.
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
Kkxtrouble
Profile Joined April 2012
Brazil575 Posts
May 24 2012 15:51 GMT
#55
On May 25 2012 00:47 ragz_gt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2012 00:41 Poopi wrote:
On May 25 2012 00:32 UnholyRai wrote:
On May 25 2012 00:16 SeaSwift wrote:
On May 25 2012 00:04 UnholyRai wrote:
On May 24 2012 23:24 Koshi wrote:
Time for another 1 billion poll? You get coL.Heart as a possible lifesaver.
Poll: You get 1 Billion if at least 1 Terran advances. If not you die.

Take it (54)
 
95%

Leave it (3)
 
5%

57 total votes

Your vote: You get 1 Billion if at least 1 Terran advances. If not you die.

(Vote): Take it
(Vote): Leave it


With the state of P v T at the moment in Korea (terran getting rolled), this isn't really the wisest bet.

However, I'll take it anyway!



Heart, MMA and MKP all have good chances of getting in. I'd put it at about <2% chance that none of them get through.

I agree - I'm just saying that the current metagame would suggest betting your life on terrans beating 2 protosses isn't very wise - though I guess the caliber of these players is just so much higher then Ace/Killers that the bet is very tempting.

The caliber of these players doesn't matter, especially in a bo1, and even in a TvT it would be stupid to bet your life because anything can happen, see GoOdy beating MMA LOL.


Well, kinda depends on what's your breaking point for 1bil vs your life. For most people 75% chance might be tempting enough. And with with 3 terran, The chance of at least 1 making through is 80% even if every match is 50-50 split.

Yeah, but if this was for real i doubt so many people would vote for the money.
I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand
TeeTS
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany2762 Posts
May 24 2012 16:01 GMT
#56
On May 25 2012 00:51 Kkxtrouble wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2012 00:47 ragz_gt wrote:
On May 25 2012 00:41 Poopi wrote:
On May 25 2012 00:32 UnholyRai wrote:
On May 25 2012 00:16 SeaSwift wrote:
On May 25 2012 00:04 UnholyRai wrote:
On May 24 2012 23:24 Koshi wrote:
Time for another 1 billion poll? You get coL.Heart as a possible lifesaver.
Poll: You get 1 Billion if at least 1 Terran advances. If not you die.

Take it (54)
 
95%

Leave it (3)
 
5%

57 total votes

Your vote: You get 1 Billion if at least 1 Terran advances. If not you die.

(Vote): Take it
(Vote): Leave it


With the state of P v T at the moment in Korea (terran getting rolled), this isn't really the wisest bet.

However, I'll take it anyway!



Heart, MMA and MKP all have good chances of getting in. I'd put it at about <2% chance that none of them get through.

I agree - I'm just saying that the current metagame would suggest betting your life on terrans beating 2 protosses isn't very wise - though I guess the caliber of these players is just so much higher then Ace/Killers that the bet is very tempting.

The caliber of these players doesn't matter, especially in a bo1, and even in a TvT it would be stupid to bet your life because anything can happen, see GoOdy beating MMA LOL.


Well, kinda depends on what's your breaking point for 1bil vs your life. For most people 75% chance might be tempting enough. And with with 3 terran, The chance of at least 1 making through is 80% even if every match is 50-50 split.

Yeah, but if this was for real i doubt so many people would vote for the money.


lol I doubt most people would take a 1/4 chance of die instantly (oh well, most people are dumb, so maybe I'm wrong here). However. I don't see any real situation happen, where no terran gets out of this group, so in this case, I would take the bet.
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-24 16:03:03
May 24 2012 16:02 GMT
#57
On May 24 2012 23:24 Koshi wrote:
Time for another 1 billion poll? You get coL.Heart as a possible lifesaver.
Poll: You get 1 Billion if at least 1 Terran advances. If not you die.

Take it (54)
 
95%

Leave it (3)
 
5%

57 total votes

Your vote: You get 1 Billion if at least 1 Terran advances. If not you die.

(Vote): Take it
(Vote): Leave it



I just realised - it just says that if you lose you die. It doesn't say when.

I will die anyway. Therefore it makes sense to vote for the Terrans every time.
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
May 24 2012 16:11 GMT
#58
On May 25 2012 01:01 TeeTS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2012 00:51 Kkxtrouble wrote:
On May 25 2012 00:47 ragz_gt wrote:
On May 25 2012 00:41 Poopi wrote:
On May 25 2012 00:32 UnholyRai wrote:
On May 25 2012 00:16 SeaSwift wrote:
On May 25 2012 00:04 UnholyRai wrote:
On May 24 2012 23:24 Koshi wrote:
Time for another 1 billion poll? You get coL.Heart as a possible lifesaver.
Poll: You get 1 Billion if at least 1 Terran advances. If not you die.

Take it (54)
 
95%

Leave it (3)
 
5%

57 total votes

Your vote: You get 1 Billion if at least 1 Terran advances. If not you die.

(Vote): Take it
(Vote): Leave it


With the state of P v T at the moment in Korea (terran getting rolled), this isn't really the wisest bet.

However, I'll take it anyway!



Heart, MMA and MKP all have good chances of getting in. I'd put it at about <2% chance that none of them get through.

I agree - I'm just saying that the current metagame would suggest betting your life on terrans beating 2 protosses isn't very wise - though I guess the caliber of these players is just so much higher then Ace/Killers that the bet is very tempting.

The caliber of these players doesn't matter, especially in a bo1, and even in a TvT it would be stupid to bet your life because anything can happen, see GoOdy beating MMA LOL.


Well, kinda depends on what's your breaking point for 1bil vs your life. For most people 75% chance might be tempting enough. And with with 3 terran, The chance of at least 1 making through is 80% even if every match is 50-50 split.

Yeah, but if this was for real i doubt so many people would vote for the money.


lol I doubt most people would take a 1/4 chance of die instantly (oh well, most people are dumb, so maybe I'm wrong here). However. I don't see any real situation happen, where no terran gets out of this group, so in this case, I would take the bet.


1 Bil is A LOT of money. Basically you never work another day and can buy everything except Dodgers kind of money.
US Government agency such as FDA and EPA value human life at around 8mil.
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
ZeroSC2
Profile Joined May 2012
Korea (South)668 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-24 16:25:50
May 24 2012 16:24 GMT
#59
On May 25 2012 01:11 ragz_gt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2012 01:01 TeeTS wrote:
On May 25 2012 00:51 Kkxtrouble wrote:
On May 25 2012 00:47 ragz_gt wrote:
On May 25 2012 00:41 Poopi wrote:
On May 25 2012 00:32 UnholyRai wrote:
On May 25 2012 00:16 SeaSwift wrote:
On May 25 2012 00:04 UnholyRai wrote:
On May 24 2012 23:24 Koshi wrote:
Time for another 1 billion poll? You get coL.Heart as a possible lifesaver.
Poll: You get 1 Billion if at least 1 Terran advances. If not you die.

Take it (54)
 
95%

Leave it (3)
 
5%

57 total votes

Your vote: You get 1 Billion if at least 1 Terran advances. If not you die.

(Vote): Take it
(Vote): Leave it


With the state of P v T at the moment in Korea (terran getting rolled), this isn't really the wisest bet.

However, I'll take it anyway!



Heart, MMA and MKP all have good chances of getting in. I'd put it at about <2% chance that none of them get through.

I agree - I'm just saying that the current metagame would suggest betting your life on terrans beating 2 protosses isn't very wise - though I guess the caliber of these players is just so much higher then Ace/Killers that the bet is very tempting.

The caliber of these players doesn't matter, especially in a bo1, and even in a TvT it would be stupid to bet your life because anything can happen, see GoOdy beating MMA LOL.


Well, kinda depends on what's your breaking point for 1bil vs your life. For most people 75% chance might be tempting enough. And with with 3 terran, The chance of at least 1 making through is 80% even if every match is 50-50 split.

Yeah, but if this was for real i doubt so many people would vote for the money.


lol I doubt most people would take a 1/4 chance of die instantly (oh well, most people are dumb, so maybe I'm wrong here). However. I don't see any real situation happen, where no terran gets out of this group, so in this case, I would take the bet.


1 Bil is A LOT of money. Basically you never work another day and can buy everything except Dodgers kind of money.
US Government agency such as FDA and EPA value human life at around 8mil.


lol...pathetic

There is no logic here. Take in account that society is so fcked up, a human life in Africa is 800 $ while Paris Hilton thinks her life cant be measured in value.

Actually u also have to take into account that this world is basically just ethnically wrong to begin with.
Flash
Kkxtrouble
Profile Joined April 2012
Brazil575 Posts
May 24 2012 16:25 GMT
#60
On May 25 2012 01:02 SeaSwift wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 23:24 Koshi wrote:
Time for another 1 billion poll? You get coL.Heart as a possible lifesaver.
Poll: You get 1 Billion if at least 1 Terran advances. If not you die.

Take it (54)
 
95%

Leave it (3)
 
5%

57 total votes

Your vote: You get 1 Billion if at least 1 Terran advances. If not you die.

(Vote): Take it
(Vote): Leave it



I just realised - it just says that if you lose you die. It doesn't say when.

I will die anyway. Therefore it makes sense to vote for the Terrans every time.

By that logic you become immortal. If you don't lose you don't die, if you don't die you're immortal. Yay.
I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 114 115 116 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1332
ComeBackTV 510
SteadfastSC446
TaKeTV 366
LamboSC2275
Rex136
IndyStarCraft 135
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 446
LamboSC2 275
ProTech147
Rex 136
IndyStarCraft 135
BRAT_OK 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41790
Shuttle 2615
EffOrt 934
Light 917
Mini 827
Horang2 816
Soma 405
BeSt 323
Stork 323
firebathero 323
[ Show more ]
Rush 275
Snow 255
Hyuk 240
ZerO 211
ggaemo 194
Leta 102
hero 83
Pusan 72
Killer 61
Sea.KH 57
Sharp 47
sorry 40
Mind 35
Shinee 35
Mong 34
ToSsGirL 29
Shine 26
Bale 25
Trap 25
Yoon 25
Terrorterran 24
Sexy 21
soO 20
Free 15
NotJumperer 10
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8872
Dendi918
qojqva763
Fuzer 182
420jenkins139
Counter-Strike
markeloff110
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1956
crisheroes1213
XaKoH 173
Other Games
singsing1962
B2W.Neo863
Hui .197
Liquid`VortiX186
ArmadaUGS128
QueenE86
Mew2King73
ZerO(Twitch)22
Railgan19
Trikslyr17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile112
• Gemini_19 11
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• HerbMon 5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2077
League of Legends
• Nemesis2794
• Jankos2315
• TFBlade1007
Other Games
• WagamamaTV194
• Shiphtur14
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 12m
Stellar Fest
22h 12m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.