• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:05
CEST 22:05
KST 05:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9706 users

[NASL SSD] mouzCCMorroW vs EGIdrA - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 45 Next All
Roxor9999
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands771 Posts
May 01 2012 12:20 GMT
#141
On May 01 2012 20:01 Aocowns wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 19:23 niteReloaded wrote:
I don't rate Morrow too highly, coz I didn't see any real proof of quality lately, but based on how terribad Idra is, I think the Swede takes this...
btw Idra should either quit progaming, or hire a shrink, he's stuck in his "I should be winning because I do stuff that are 1% +EV, but since every possible circumstance is agianst me, I lose, and am frustrated - therefore ragequit to protest against those painful circumstances" mindset for too long, while for example Stephano rapes even Asian asses and goes to the bank over and over.

Hahahahah, quit progaming when he is well etablished in top10 foreigners? That's just stupid ;o You don't know Idra, and you are still able to evaluate how his mind works? Can you teach me how to do that to people I don't know?

He is definitely not a top 10 foreigner.
niteReloaded
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Croatia5282 Posts
May 01 2012 12:40 GMT
#142
On May 01 2012 20:01 Aocowns wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 19:23 niteReloaded wrote:
I don't rate Morrow too highly, coz I didn't see any real proof of quality lately, but based on how terribad Idra is, I think the Swede takes this...
btw Idra should either quit progaming, or hire a shrink, he's stuck in his "I should be winning because I do stuff that are 1% +EV, but since every possible circumstance is agianst me, I lose, and am frustrated - therefore ragequit to protest against those painful circumstances" mindset for too long, while for example Stephano rapes even Asian asses and goes to the bank over and over.

Hahahahah, quit progaming when he is well etablished in top10 foreigners? That's just stupid ;o You don't know Idra, and you are still able to evaluate how his mind works? Can you teach me how to do that to people I don't know?

I'm pretty damn good at reading people (confirmed by experience many times). I mean, even if Idra says I'm wrong, I'd assume he's lying, I'm that good. (i'm almost serious)

He can stay a progamer if mediocre-decent money income is one of his top priorities. He said he doesn't enjoy the game, and he isn't really likely to win anything big soon. Changing a profession could bring him more joy, and more money in the long run. Just saying.

Of course, he CAN be a better player, and enjoy the game more if his attitude evolves.

On May 01 2012 20:42 Ghanburighan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 19:23 niteReloaded wrote:
I don't rate Morrow too highly, coz I didn't see any real proof of quality lately, but based on how terribad Idra is, I think the Swede takes this...
btw Idra should either quit progaming, or hire a shrink, he's stuck in his "I should be winning because I do stuff that are 1% +EV, but since every possible circumstance is agianst me, I lose, and am frustrated - therefore ragequit to protest against those painful circumstances" mindset for too long, while for example Stephano rapes even Asian asses and goes to the bank over and over.


Is that really you on your profile photo

why, wanna have sex?
zedi
Profile Joined October 2010
165 Posts
May 01 2012 12:41 GMT
#143
On May 01 2012 21:20 Roxor9999 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 20:01 Aocowns wrote:
On May 01 2012 19:23 niteReloaded wrote:
I don't rate Morrow too highly, coz I didn't see any real proof of quality lately, but based on how terribad Idra is, I think the Swede takes this...
btw Idra should either quit progaming, or hire a shrink, he's stuck in his "I should be winning because I do stuff that are 1% +EV, but since every possible circumstance is agianst me, I lose, and am frustrated - therefore ragequit to protest against those painful circumstances" mindset for too long, while for example Stephano rapes even Asian asses and goes to the bank over and over.

Hahahahah, quit progaming when he is well etablished in top10 foreigners? That's just stupid ;o You don't know Idra, and you are still able to evaluate how his mind works? Can you teach me how to do that to people I don't know?

He is definitely not a top 10 foreigner.


He definitely is though.
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
May 01 2012 12:45 GMT
#144
On May 01 2012 20:51 Champloo wrote:
Why would NASL invite Idra to a showmatch again? The last time he was invited to play a NASL showmatch he lost a bo7 in under 30 minutes and 6pooled twice in those games. Sorry, but I really don't understand NASL inviting him again to anything, cause that was just disrespectful.


Because it gave them good viewership, duh.
Champloo
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany1850 Posts
May 01 2012 12:50 GMT
#145
For 30 minutes, duh.
niteReloaded
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Croatia5282 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-01 12:58:13
May 01 2012 12:55 GMT
#146
On May 01 2012 21:41 zedi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 21:20 Roxor9999 wrote:
On May 01 2012 20:01 Aocowns wrote:
On May 01 2012 19:23 niteReloaded wrote:
I don't rate Morrow too highly, coz I didn't see any real proof of quality lately, but based on how terribad Idra is, I think the Swede takes this...
btw Idra should either quit progaming, or hire a shrink, he's stuck in his "I should be winning because I do stuff that are 1% +EV, but since every possible circumstance is agianst me, I lose, and am frustrated - therefore ragequit to protest against those painful circumstances" mindset for too long, while for example Stephano rapes even Asian asses and goes to the bank over and over.

Hahahahah, quit progaming when he is well etablished in top10 foreigners? That's just stupid ;o You don't know Idra, and you are still able to evaluate how his mind works? Can you teach me how to do that to people I don't know?

He is definitely not a top 10 foreigner.


He definitely is though.

Stephano
Naniwa
Thorzain
Huk
are definitely better than Idra

then come
White-Ra
Sase
Ret
Kas
Sheth
Dimaga
Grubby
Socke
NightEnd
(I probably forgot some too)

Who are IMO capable of winning or losing a let's say BO7 vs Idra, depending on the form. But yeah Idra probably is top10.
Sqorpion
Profile Joined October 2011
Denmark384 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-01 12:57:30
May 01 2012 12:57 GMT
#147
On May 01 2012 17:06 m3rciless wrote:
NaNiWa, you're a god amongst men. I have literally 100% faith you will drink IdrA's blood with even 1 week of PvZ practice after GSL.

IdrA: I don't think you realize how irrelevant you* are in the foreigner skill pool these days.




*and all of NA except maybe violet?


Do you realize how irrelevant your opinion (as well as mine for that matter, but I haven't said anything about those 2 duking it out) is?

Anyway, can't wait to see IdrA vs Morrow and IdrA vs Naniwa. Seems like some good matches
"Until the very, very top, in almost anything all that matters, is how much work you put in. The only problem is that most people can't work hard even at things they do enjoy, much less things they don't have a real passion for." - Greg "IdrA" Fields
Seekzor
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden49 Posts
May 01 2012 13:02 GMT
#148
On May 01 2012 20:12 Benjamin99 wrote:
Holt shit this thread lol.

First of all I dont think Naniwa should call anyone out before he accept the showmatch with Stephano whom have been trying to get that match for like 2 months now.



I think you must have missed the part where Naniwa accepted the Showmatch and Stephano backed down .
MiguelSanchez
Profile Joined March 2012
Australia3 Posts
May 01 2012 13:08 GMT
#149
On May 01 2012 18:42 MCDayC wrote:
I like that the Naniwa Idra talk ended relatively GM from both sides, there hope yet for those 2. I think that people dismiss Idra far too easily these, sure he's had a shit 2012, but forget that he was genuinely good last year, and not just at the beginning at the GSL. He had a great run later on, winning IEM Guangzhou, top 8 at IPL 3, Top 4 at MLG Orlando and winning that AUS ROG invitational. I think he'll give Morrow a good series, considering that its live and Idra isn't as likely to six pool and rage when the player is in the same room as him.


According to djwheat idra and huk were both in the EG lair at the time of the matches so he wouldve been in the same room as huk.
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
May 01 2012 13:21 GMT
#150
On May 01 2012 22:08 MiguelSanchez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 18:42 MCDayC wrote:
I like that the Naniwa Idra talk ended relatively GM from both sides, there hope yet for those 2. I think that people dismiss Idra far too easily these, sure he's had a shit 2012, but forget that he was genuinely good last year, and not just at the beginning at the GSL. He had a great run later on, winning IEM Guangzhou, top 8 at IPL 3, Top 4 at MLG Orlando and winning that AUS ROG invitational. I think he'll give Morrow a good series, considering that its live and Idra isn't as likely to six pool and rage when the player is in the same room as him.


According to djwheat idra and huk were both in the EG lair at the time of the matches so he wouldve been in the same room as huk.

The fact that they're flown out, and there's going to be a live audience is going to make a huge difference. Idra thrives under such circumstances, and I am extremely doubtful that he's willling to throw it
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
EmilA
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark4618 Posts
May 01 2012 13:37 GMT
#151
OH YEAH IT'S MOTHERFUCKING ON OH YEAH
http://dotabuff.com/players/122305951 playing other games
Hulavuta
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1252 Posts
May 01 2012 13:39 GMT
#152
More so, I think IdrA really has something to prove. According to TLPD, the only time IdrA has beaten MorroW was during that time that MorroW still played ZvZ. Everytime they've played TvZ it's been in MorroW's favor.

IdrA is probably much more motivated to beat MorroW. There's a bit of a rivalry there, unlike IdrA's match vs aLive. idk bout the huk match though.
Done with Team Liquid for a while. Don't expect to find me here.
Himbeer
Profile Joined April 2011
Switzerland176 Posts
May 01 2012 13:40 GMT
#153
So not gonna pay for this... another underwhelming Idra series - no thank you!
dukem
Profile Joined January 2011
Norway189 Posts
May 01 2012 13:45 GMT
#154
I predict Naniwa 4-0 IdrA. Any takers 1000 USD?
"Flash just accidentally killed grubby lol" - MangoMountain
Zeetee
Profile Joined December 2010
United States153 Posts
May 01 2012 13:55 GMT
#155
On May 01 2012 21:55 niteReloaded wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 21:41 zedi wrote:
On May 01 2012 21:20 Roxor9999 wrote:
On May 01 2012 20:01 Aocowns wrote:
On May 01 2012 19:23 niteReloaded wrote:
I don't rate Morrow too highly, coz I didn't see any real proof of quality lately, but based on how terribad Idra is, I think the Swede takes this...
btw Idra should either quit progaming, or hire a shrink, he's stuck in his "I should be winning because I do stuff that are 1% +EV, but since every possible circumstance is agianst me, I lose, and am frustrated - therefore ragequit to protest against those painful circumstances" mindset for too long, while for example Stephano rapes even Asian asses and goes to the bank over and over.

Hahahahah, quit progaming when he is well etablished in top10 foreigners? That's just stupid ;o You don't know Idra, and you are still able to evaluate how his mind works? Can you teach me how to do that to people I don't know?

He is definitely not a top 10 foreigner.


He definitely is though.

Stephano
Naniwa
Thorzain
Huk
are definitely better than Idra

then come
White-Ra
Sase
Ret
Kas
Sheth
Dimaga
Grubby
Socke
NightEnd
(I probably forgot some too)

Who are IMO capable of winning or losing a let's say BO7 vs Idra, depending on the form. But yeah Idra probably is top10.



Nerchio, and he belongs in the "definitely better than idra" category
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
May 01 2012 13:56 GMT
#156
On May 01 2012 22:55 Zeetee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 21:55 niteReloaded wrote:
On May 01 2012 21:41 zedi wrote:
On May 01 2012 21:20 Roxor9999 wrote:
On May 01 2012 20:01 Aocowns wrote:
On May 01 2012 19:23 niteReloaded wrote:
I don't rate Morrow too highly, coz I didn't see any real proof of quality lately, but based on how terribad Idra is, I think the Swede takes this...
btw Idra should either quit progaming, or hire a shrink, he's stuck in his "I should be winning because I do stuff that are 1% +EV, but since every possible circumstance is agianst me, I lose, and am frustrated - therefore ragequit to protest against those painful circumstances" mindset for too long, while for example Stephano rapes even Asian asses and goes to the bank over and over.

Hahahahah, quit progaming when he is well etablished in top10 foreigners? That's just stupid ;o You don't know Idra, and you are still able to evaluate how his mind works? Can you teach me how to do that to people I don't know?

He is definitely not a top 10 foreigner.


He definitely is though.

Stephano
Naniwa
Thorzain
Huk
are definitely better than Idra

then come
White-Ra
Sase
Ret
Kas
Sheth
Dimaga
Grubby
Socke
NightEnd
(I probably forgot some too)

Who are IMO capable of winning or losing a let's say BO7 vs Idra, depending on the form. But yeah Idra probably is top10.



Nerchio, and he belongs in the "definitely better than idra" category

Judged by what?
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
phillyd
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom61 Posts
May 01 2012 13:56 GMT
#157
Won't be watching this. Idra has shown to be such a bad competitor (not player) too many times.
Slomo
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany7198 Posts
May 01 2012 13:57 GMT
#158
5 rax reaper first game please. I remember watching Morrow vs Idra live on the front seats at GamesCom 2010. If it worked then, it will work now for sure. Idra wont expect! :D
RIP DOUBLE TI OG | #18 never forget
MorroW
Profile Joined August 2008
Sweden3522 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-01 14:15:23
May 01 2012 14:14 GMT
#159
good luck have fun hoping to show good games and thank you very much nasl for inviting me, i got super happy and flattered

naniwa - out of here, if you were good enough youd be invited to showmatches instead of putting up your own money. go practice for your little tournament in korea, whatever its called now i cant remember~

:-)
Progamerpls no copy pasterino
Benjamin99
Profile Joined April 2012
4176 Posts
May 01 2012 14:26 GMT
#160
On May 01 2012 22:02 Seekzor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2012 20:12 Benjamin99 wrote:
Holt shit this thread lol.

First of all I dont think Naniwa should call anyone out before he accept the showmatch with Stephano whom have been trying to get that match for like 2 months now.



I think you must have missed the part where Naniwa accepted the Showmatch and Stephano backed down .


Hmm no he didnt Stephano just didnt wanted to donate his own money but he are very interested in a showmatch. Matter infact he have wanted a showmatch for ages against Naniwa. You might want to keep up on the facts.
Stephano & Jaedong <-- The Pain Train. Polt and Innovation to EG plz
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 45 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O95
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason178
BRAT_OK 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15310
Artosis 837
Mini 237
ZZZero.O 95
Mind 76
Hyun 38
Bale 25
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2693
420jenkins579
League of Legends
Doublelift2437
JimRising 18
Counter-Strike
Fnx 550
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6120
Khaldor1242
Liquid`Hasu1054
Other Games
summit1g6416
FrodaN2213
B2W.Neo773
byalli331
ToD254
Railgan39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1319
BasetradeTV270
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
StarCraft 2
angryscii 35
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• Adnapsc2 38
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• 80smullet 23
• FirePhoenix11
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie852
• Shiphtur250
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 55m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 55m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 55m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.